Video Games What are your favorite games?

Keeping my old list and will be adding a few things to it to update it:
  • Rimworld
  • Mount and Blade: Warband and Bannerlord
  • Hearts of Iron IV/Stellaris
  • Kenshi
  • Dominions 5
  • Total War: Warhammer II
  • Neverwinter Nights
  • Battle Brothers
  • HoMM 3/5
You know, will give special mention to Persona. Played Persona 4 Gold recently cause it was on steam and on sale and, gotta say, I immensely enjoyed it. The combat, itself, was pretty meh, honestly the weakest aspect of the game, but the story and characters were excellent. Honestly, felt less like I was playing a game and more like I was playing an anime, which I almost think is the point. I was pleasantly surprised, I don't normally like JRPGs. Was never into the Final Fantasy games, I didn't like the trails series.. Honestly, outside of Fire Emblem, this is the first one I can say I really got sucked into. Now to wait for Atlus to port 5 and 3 to PC [I am not buying Playstation consoles just to play them. I don't like Playstation as is, god their controls are the worst, so I'm content to wait for the PC ports that Atlus seems to have realized is good money]. Mind you, wouldn't put Persona 4 or the fire emblem games [really did like Three Houses tho] on a list of my favs, but both are really good so figured they'd get an honorable mention as they are two games I recently played through.

☆ fire emblem
☆ rune factory
☆ monster hunter rise
☆ ace attorny
☆ norn 9
☆ animal crossing
☆ dead or alive
☆ zelda
☆ children of mana

I would include games like persona or final fantasy but lately I have zero mental capacity for games that require any mind of grinding.

Oooh, that pack looks so lovely. I love bees ;n;. I'm playing on Win10 right now but looking to swap to java very soon. ^_^

That was just a mod :).

It adds in things like bee hives, different types of bees, honey that you can turn into resources, etc. I normally play with a pack of some sort, or make my own pack.

Final fantasy vii(the original, not the remake)
xenogears
red Dead Redemption 1 and 2
dark Souls
bloodborne
resident evil vii and viii, plus the remakes of 2 and 3.

I love Xenogears. To this day, I'll still play it. I still have my copy my brother got for me years ago.
Awesome! I’m so happy to find a fellow xeno fan here. Wish I could have included Xenosaga in my list, but that was nothing compared to Gears. Such a letdown!

to keep on topic, i forgot to add one other:

God of War (ps2 version)

Ooh, talking about games here? Great!
I'm more of an animal simulator-type person.

The Cheetah (almost been playing it for 4 years)
The Wolf (this one is eh)
WildCraft (rarely do I play this)
I'm also on DeviantArt (KunaValentina)

Hope you all have a great day! :>

• blazblue: cross tag battle
  • fire emblem: awakening
  • fire emblem: fates
  • fire emblem: three houses
  • pokemon: platinum
  • pokemon: black & white 2
  • stardew valley
  • tales of the abyss
  • tales of arise
  • tales of symphonia
  • tales of vesperia
  • tomodachi life (fave)

I haven't played things in a while, but I loved BioMutant recently. I also loved Life is Strange, The Walking Dead series by Telltale, all the Halo games, been replaying Spyro. I also love all Nintendo games like Mario, Zelda, etc. PC games I am trying to get into more. I have played WolfQuest, want to get into Planet Zoo and back into my other MMORPG games like ArcheAge, WoW, Star Wars, XCOM, etc. I need to build a PC or gather parts/equipment first lol.

I haven't played things in a while, but I loved BioMutant recently. I also loved Life is Strange, The Walking Dead series by Telltale, all the Halo games, been replaying Spyro. I also love all Nintendo games like Mario, Zelda, etc. PC games I am trying to get into more. I have played WolfQuest, want to get into Planet Zoo and back into my other MMORPG games like ArcheAge, WoW, Star Wars, XCOM, etc. I need to build a PC or gather parts/equipment first lol.
You'd actually be surprised by how well a lot of MMOs run on low-end discrete, or even integrated CPU graphics. Yes, you have to make some visual compromises, but I managed to get Fortnite (garbage game, 0/10) running at native 1080p, 120 FPS by just tweaking a few settings - on a card called the NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (very low spec laptop GPU).

Integrated graphics aren't amazing, but their quality has improved immensely over the years. Especially right now, you'd save yourself an ungodly amount of money by just gaming on integrated graphics for a time.

Just realized I'm rambling- I'll stop. Spyro's very fun! I only have the GameCube releases tho.

Skyrim has always been a comfort game to me, and my heart exploded with feels today watching the anniversary livestream and seeing how it impacted so many other people as well. Happy 10th, skyrim!

You'd actually be surprised by how well a lot of MMOs run on low-end discrete, or even integrated CPU graphics. Yes, you have to make some visual compromises, but I managed to get Fortnite (garbage game, 0/10) running at native 1080p, 120 FPS by just tweaking a few settings - on a card called the NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (very low spec laptop GPU).

Integrated graphics aren't amazing, but their quality has improved immensely over the years. Especially right now, you'd save yourself an ungodly amount of money by just gaming on integrated graphics for a time.

Just realized I'm rambling- I'll stop. Spyro's very fun! I only have the GameCube releases tho.
Oh thank you! Yea, I have a Mac, so I will need something really specific hahahaha! I will definitely look into these though.

tbh, it really was. i wish more games figured out that appealing to me a younger demographic means you get to run around as a wolf, but ya know.
I'm waiting for further updates when your wolf pups actually grow up to hunt and stuff with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back