Video Games What are your favorite games?

The World Ends With You
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts

Just to name a few off the top of my head. But I honestly have so many favorite games. lol

Mine changes depending on what I've been playing a lot of. Currently it's Overwatch, but once I get bored of that my favourite game will become something else.

Ninjala
Splatoon
Pokémon series
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of The Abyss
Tales of Symphonia
No Straight Roads
Paper Mario Origami King
Kirby Star Allies
Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem series
Xenoblade Chronicles 1+ 2
Undernight Inbirth
BlazBlue Crosstag Battle
Alice Mare
Dreaming Mary
Ib
Mad Father
Pocket Mirror
The strange man series

Ninjala
Splatoon
Pokémon series
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of The Abyss
Tales of Symphonia
No Straight Roads
Paper Mario Origami King
Kirby Star Allies
Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem series
Xenoblade Chronicles 1+ 2
Undernight Inbirth
BlazBlue Crosstag Battle
Alice Mare
Dreaming Mary
Ib
Mad Father
Pocket Mirror
The strange man series

Wow. I'm literally playing Splatoon right now.

Cool. I can never get past certain stages there. Bothered the heck outta me

Honestly, I just used the hack option to get through a lot of them since I mostly wanted to unlock the playable Octolings. I will go back to it eventually and try to get through any of the stages I didn't complete.

Honestly, I just used the hack option to get through a lot of them since I mostly wanted to unlock the playable Octolings. I will go back to it eventually and try to get through any of the stages I didn't complete.
Ah I see, have you tried Ninjala?

Well, I really like to play a lot of games, but my overall fav is really Roblox. I gotta say, it's filled with a lot of good games.

Here are some RP Roblox games you can check out:

Dragon's Life
Clear Skies Over Milwaukee
RO-Wizard
Welcome to Bloxburg (can be for RP, mostly for building houses)
Misfit's High
Brookhaven
The Wild West
S.O.S Titanic RP
Greenville

But I really like to play on Roblox because it is a fun way to relax, have fun, and meet new people! UwU

I believe I’ve replied to this already, but, whatever.
At the Moment, Persona 5 and all of the Soulsborne Games.

Devil May Cry 3
Borderlands 2
And the entire Mass Effect franchise. Even Andromeda (although it's not as good as the original trilogy).

It's not even out yet, but.....
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
It looks so good and looks promising too
I just hope they don't ruin it

Minecraft probably or overwatch the first gun game I’ve played level 120 boisss (I’ve been playing on and off for 3 years so I’m gonna be getting a higher level soonish)

Minecraft probably or overwatch the first gun game I’ve played level 120 boisss (I’ve been playing on and off for 3 years so I’m gonna be getting a higher level soonish)
Overwatch was the first 1st person shooter you've played?
Wait how old are you?
I mean if you're really young then it makes sense

It’s the first one I remember and I’m not gonna be specific bc I don’t like ppl knowing but I am a minor so if that gives you and idea 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm also a minor so that doesn't help much but uh okayyyyy
Well I don't think you're too young at all so that's something but wow

Strategy games and table top games.

I really like Civilization Revolution and XCOM. For table tops, Stratego and Agricola are my go-to.

The entire Yakuza series but the verdict is still out on Like a Dragon, not a fan of the combat or the main character either. Time will tell if it becomes an entire nay for me.

Saints Row 2
Tales of Berseria
Nier
The Trails of Cold Steel series
Silent Hill series except The Room, Homecoming, and Downpour
Final Fantasy X, XV, VII, VIII
Xenogears
Tekken

After playing more games, I return to shill Pathologic 2. A beautiful, beautiful game that will absolutely rip your heart to shreds. Playing it is pure suffering, but it's meant to be, and the ending is so, so rewarding. It has the best writing I've ever seen in a videogame, too, and your decisions actually matter. Plus, it actually managed to scare me, which is rare for a horror game these days. 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back