Video Games What are your favorite games?

i don't play a lot of rpgs, but when it comes down to it, nier: automata, ffvii, and dragon quest xi are the few ones i've had the joy of playing. man, i love those three games to death. i should really play more rpgs, because i've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Danganronpa is definitely one of my favorite game series of all time, however I've always had a special place in my heart for Heavy Rain and now Detroit Become Human. As for day-to-day games, I play a lot of Overwatch and Rimworld is pretty fun too.

The list would be too great to put on here, but for now I’ll say the soulsborne games
1. Demons Souls (Hype for the remake)
2. Dark Souls 1-3
3. BloodBorne

fav games? Gotta list for that
(Not ranked in order of preference)
-Overwatch(team shooter game)
-ARK: Survival Evolved(sandbox survival game)
-Rocket League(car soccer)
-Destiny 2
-Brawlhalla

Okami, Mother and Mother 3 (Earthbound is great as well but lacking story in comparison,) The World Ends With You was an important part of my childhood, Final Fantasy 7 as well, Dangan Ronpa probably influenced my sense of humor in a terrible way, Splatoon 2, Nier Automata, OFF, I've been playing BOTW a lot, Undertale gets a bad rap now but it was a genuinely good game with amazing music, Pokemon (Platinum and B/W specifically,) Katamari Damancy is somehow both a chill relaxing game and manages to make me lose my shit, I used to be obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, Sly Cooper was a game I grew up with but sucked to much at to progress very far and instead I watched my brother play, Project Diva and rhythm games in general.

In no particular order (I'm sure there's plenty missing that just aren't coming to mind rn).
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Uncharted Series
  • Spider-Man PS4
  • World of Warcraft
  • Star Wars Battlefront II [PS2]
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Revelations
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Roblox
  • The inFAMOUS Series

Hollow Knight has slowly climbed up my tier list ever since I first played it. New Vegas, get your ass down a slot. Dark Souls 1, BTFO'd. FF 10, move a slot closer to ten. Hollow Knight is the truest definition of a god game and is probably the best indie game ever made, in my opinion.

Cyberpunk Bartender is also pretty high up partially because it's one of the only VNs I've ever been able to sit through. Prey gets an honourable mention for being the best iteration of the immersive sim genre to date. It'd be top ten if there was more of a plot, or if I liked the characters more. Dishonored 2 is giga fun, probably sits between 10 and 8.

I like a mixture of different types. These are currently my faves:

-Fable (I like them all but Fable 2 is my favorite)
-Halo (either Reach or Guardian)
-Zelda (Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, or Breath of the Wild)
-All of the Elder Scroll games (Skyrim is my favorite)
-Assasins Creed
-Ark
-Minecraft
-Forza
-GTA
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Black Ops 3 Zombies

My favorites are Dragon Age (all three), Red Dead Redemption, Ori and the Blind Forest, Undertale, and Pokemon!

I started replaying through The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess again. A super important game from my youth that, ten or so years later, I still have completely committed to memory.

In no particular order:
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Sky
  • Pokémon Platinum
  • Pokémon Black/White 2
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Undernight In-Birth
  • Blazblue Cross Tag Battle
  • Persona 2
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Stardew Valley
  • Town of Salem
  • Halo
And if gacha games count, then Bungo Mayoi.

I really wish I liked video games more, the only one I play is Pokemon lol.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem are the ones I've been playing since forever - but I have a soft spot for Assassin's Creed and loved Nier Automata. Currently playing Hades and FFXIV!

Top 5 in no particular order:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Ghost of Tsushima
Red Dead Redemption 2
Resident Evil 4 (I own this game on every console I have)
Jak & Daxter series (a classic)

I'm in deep love with Final Fantasy series. Have played everything starting from VII, including one of the online games XIV. I also loved World of Final Fantasy.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

CLASSICS THAT I LOVE TO GO BACK TO:

- Alice: Madness Returns
- Any of the Danganronpa series, most namely V3 and SDR2
- Crash 3: Warped (Remake is fine too)
- Ratchet & Clank
- Sly Cooper
- Silent Hill (2 is best)

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

CLASSICS THAT I LOVE TO GO BACK TO:

- Alice: Madness Returns
- Any of the Danganronpa series, most namely V3 and SDR2
- Crash 3: Warped (Remake is fine too)
- Ratchet & Clank
- Sly Cooper
- Silent Hill (2 is best)

Welcome to the cultured club, we have Alice: Madness returns and Silent Hill 1&2

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Alice: Madness Returns was my absolute favorite game! Aaa I'm so excited, I keep up with American's updates on Alice: Otherlands as much as possible.

I love Kingdom Hearts and Devil May Cry.

I have been playing a lot of pc games though with friends like Stardew Valley, League of Legends, Human Fall Flat, Dead by Daylight, Left 4 Dead, etc.

Favorite Game: Wild Arms (first one but the remake alter code F is great too)
game series: kingdom hearts. Favorite game of that series is Birth By Sleep.
App games: Diggy’s adventure and Picture cross.
game I play when I want to listen to a podcast or just relax and play: Diablo 3
currently playing : Hollow Knight and Shadow or War.
work games: beat saber (just got it as a birthday gift‘!) And Just Dance.

Final Fantasy 10, 12, and 7
The entire .hack series, both sign and GU.
Xenoblade
And EVE online

Older Final Fantasies and the Yakuza series. Also have a soft spot for Earthbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back