What are you thinking ?

moonmadness

Lunatic in Diguise
Its like the tittle says - just tell us what youre thinking at this very moment. Im thinking I dont wanna do my job but I have too.

I am thinking that I should study and do my homework but I've been studying non stop last week so I don't feel like it. But then I'm thinking about passing my semester and I become panicky and have a internal little breakdown.

I'm thinking of what another dreaded tomorrow is going to be like if I'm not tired enough to stop caring.

I'm thinking that I have a final that contributes to my college GPA and decides whether or not I have a scholarship, but I really don't want to study at all.

I'm thinking about what an interesting thread this is, and also about the fact that my thoughts travel far too quickly for me to write them all out before they're over and done with.

I be thinking about what could I say that I could be thinking so I can post in this thread only to finally realize that I'm effectively thinking about what I'm thinking to post in this thread

About what to type while watching Homer magically creating himself another face after altering the conception of human anatomy.

I'm thinking about how awful I feel and how much I hate myself and that I probably need to see a therapist again but I don't want to.

Should I settle for that shade of blue or am I willing to go back to the store? Why did I suddenly snap back into such violent insecurity? My neighbor is such a jackass. Was I supposed to mail something six months ago or is that just a weird dream? I can't wait for autumn. What the hell am I supposed to do with myself for the rest of my life?

I am having a bad day since morning and desperately need something good to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back