Literature What are you reading?

I love reading books! Besides a bunch of comic books that I’ve read recently, I started rereading Lord of the Flies because I loved it whenever I was in middle school and it’s nice to pick it up again when I’m in college lol

Been reading "Time Travellers Guide to..." series, it's probably one of the most interesting and most creative ways of presenting history as showing it as a place you can actually visit. While the original is about Medieval England, there is a Finnish equivalent which is just as good (albeit harder to read).

I've recently started reading 'Stalker' by Lars Kepler and so far it's pretty interesting. Tho the first few chapters are really boring.

Currently reading Jaufre, written by Nikki L. Kaltenbach. At present I am undecided as to my opinions on the piece.

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It’s my third time reading it, and it never gets old.

Don Delillo's White Noise. There's humour, witty dialogue and the author's usual brand of postmodernism. A good book, all in all.

Not even Solangelo, Jinkxy? (Okay, you know I had to)

I'm reading Intertwined by Gena Showalter, who wrote one of my absolute favorite series, the White Rabbit Chronicles. This book actually came out before them, but oh, well. It's all good so far, just the normal "misunderstood" teenage boy with four souls trapped inside his body.

Wait what.

I'm also trying to reread Warriors from beginning to "end" (meaning, where they are currently.)
Warriors is the best series (if you mean Erin Hunter Warriors)!
I'm currently reading Warriors as well. I'm in the latest series, at the last book.

Forum posts.
In all seriousness, I've been reading a lot of Cassandra Claire. I got bored, and it's pretty decent.

I am reading Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews. I read the fifth book in the series (Garden of Shadows) first because it takes place before Flowers in the Attic.

I'm always reading the Bible, and currently also reading "Killing Floor" by Lee Child it's the first book of the "Jack Reacher" series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back