Literature What are you reading?

I felt it had a fitting (though a bit sappier for his usual taste since we're being honest) ending. Oh yeah, he deserves the praise, after all he is the King of Horror haha. He's earned his place among the other macabre legends like Poe and Lovecraft.
100% agree!!

I'm currently reading Kafka on the Shore and I adore it. It's just the right mix of silly, thoughtful, and deep. Murakami usually is.
Next, I'm going to be reading Daddy Long Legs. I don't know much about it but I feel like it could be an interesting change of literary pace for me :)

Most recently I finished Ice Massacre. It was better than I expected, if I have time I think I'll read the rest of the series

going to start soon on H.P. Lovecraft's collection of short stories!! If anyone has any sci-fi recommendations I'd love to hear 'em!

also still working on Harumi Murakami's short stories from Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. I find it hard to determine the themes in his stories but I love them nonetheless, he is truly an artist :')

CS. Lewis' the Space Trilogy! Currently reading through Out of the Silent Planet.

Malazan: Book of the Fallen

In my opinion, one of the best epic fantasy series ever written. Ever.

I just finished Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers. It’s good, but I didn’t LOVE it as much as the first two. I do think versality in telling different types of stories is great.

im waiting for Rick Riordan to drop the next Aru Shah book.

"A Call to Arms," by Alan Dean Foster. Just picked it up. Interesting science fiction series about aliens needing to use humans for a galactic war.

I'm currently making my way through the Metro 2033 series.
On the more lighter side, I've been reading through the entirety of Judge Dredd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back