Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

I'm currently replaying ye olde Earthbound/Mother 2 while I still have Switch Online. It's comfy. Also been on the hardcore grind on Love Live School Idol Festival All-Stars before it shuts down this month.
Earthbound is one of my favorites.

Playing a few things at the moment!

My lil list is:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I just started a new island I can't wait to decorate with a fairycore theme!

Rune Factory 5. Honestly not sure which Bachelor/Bachelorette I want to go for at the moment! Fuuka is my favorite Bachelorette so far and for Bachelors... Reinhard or Ryker maybe? So many fun characters to chose from.. There's gonna be so many save files lmao

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. I'm late to the party on this one, but I'm having so much fun with the game this far! I like that I can pick whatever thing I want to do first, and there's no set rules or places you HAVE to be.

Rune Factory 5. Honestly not sure which Bachelor/Bachelorette I want to go for at the moment! Fuuka is my favorite Bachelorette so far and for Bachelors... Reinhard or Ryker maybe? So many fun characters to chose from.. There's gonna be so many save files lmao
I LOVE RUNE FACTORY 5. I had such a hard time choosing too. . Ended up going with Ryker. Also thinking of resetting Animal Crossing myself.

Playing Wild Arms almost finished with my second run of the game. And Tales of Arise.

Looots of splatoon right now!!

Just started Ghost of Tsushima last night. It's excellent so far.

Street Fighter 6. It just came out and turned out to be a rare case of a big name game being fine on release. Especially after the SF5 disaster, was a pleasant surprise.

Final Fantasy 16. The game came out yesterday, but already I'm thinking it could be an interesting setting to RP in (with OC's of course since I don't play canons).

Ive been no-lifeing Honkai Star Rail for the past few weeks, and I also play Animal Jam. I have the Ace Attorney Trilogy on Switch, as well as Fire Emblem 3H but I never get around to playing them...

Stardew Valley and Petal Crash has been keeping me occupied on my phone. We don’t get strong wi-fi at camp so I’m pretty much limited to what I can play for now. ^ ^;

I managed to get a friend into ARK Survival Evolved, so we play together every so often on PlayStation. Other than that, I mostly play ARK in single player or sometimes venture into Minecraft (I am totally NOT obsessed with finding the 'perfect' combination of resource packs and shader packs).

I’m at the end of Wild Arms I just need to complete the ‘Abyss’ which is the series’s secret dungeon and the final bosses. 35 hours in. 🥲

Fallout 76 solo adventure in a custom server. The story and setting is really fun, and now that it has all the updates it's likely to get I think it's finally worth the price.

I just finished beating the ultimate super boss in wild arms 1 last week. My pro tip you don’t need the badges just the goat dolls you can’t win against him without them. You need the guitar tool to summon him.

still working on 100%ing super paper mario at the moment, but besides that ive got a minecraft world that ive manged netherite and an elytra on for the first time! havent been playing much else lately because im a busy guy lol

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, even though there's still other stuff on my backlog as well. Press F for Blue Reflection Second Light being abandoned for about a year now.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones on a GBA emulator! I’m planning on doing Blazing Blade and Binding Blade after completing both Ephraim and Eirika’s routes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back