Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Alot of Insurgency: Sandstorm. And occasionally Fortnite.

My Time at Sandrock (Early Access)
Chef kiss all around.

I started the Mafia remake and I'm really enjoying it.

Also Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but it's been good so far.

Splatoon 3, and replaying Spider-Man (2018) >v<
I'm having so much fun with Splatoon 3 omg I just finished the story mode yesterday

I just picked up Stray on Steam and I’m really enjoying it. I’m such a sucker for a great story. Highly recommend it to people who love puzzles and cute cats! :)

My new hyperfixation has been Jurassic World. It’s basically Zoo Tycoon but with dinosaurs, and I’m about it!!! Don’t typically get into these games, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to build Dino habitats and watch them roam.

Hay Day
Food Fantasy
PakkaPets
those are my current obsessions

• Dead Cells
  • Replaying Borderlands 3
  • Enter the Gungeon
  • Cuphead, to then move on to the DLC
  • Replaying Celeste and looking to 100% it
Just sort of jumping between all these games, not single-mindedly committing to any of them
All of this on top of the MMO I've been playing for over a decade (on and off), Wizard101

I’m playing Disco Elysium again, because this time I want to see what silly things happen this time. I think I’ll put a ton of points in Savoir Faire this time.

I’m also replaying God of War from 2018, because oh goodness, the story.

I'm back to playing Naraka:Bladepoint. Not sure how a game can be boring and fun at the same time but this one definitely is lol I guess it's fun when consumed in moderation 🙃

I'm Play Digimon game app, I jsut wanna Do some online PvP Battles.

I just finished Outer Worlds and now I'm on the DLC. Finished Peril at Gorgon today, now I'm on Murder on Eridanos. Such a 10/10 for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back