Other What are you looking forward to this Spring?

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
I've been slowly applying to jobs in search of something that will give me a better commute and a better salary. So far, I've heard back from two positions, and I'm feeling more and more confident that I'll have something new to start in the early Spring. 🍀 I'm also excited for the generally better weather. It will be a lot easier for my friends and I go out and do more together.

Good luck! Hope you get a good job!
I'm mostly looking to improve my current skills. I was also thinking of getting a bike, hopefully get more active this spring.

I'm just sick and tired of the cold weather. We've had like three or four false starts to warm weather. It gets warm for like a day or two and then another cold spell settles in. I'm so over it. I also need to get a lot of little things repaired on the family car, and I hate working on it in the cold.

I am looking forward to the nice weather and being able to be outside more without being super cold. I am also looking forward to my semester being almost over. It's been a long and hard semester. And I can't wait for all of my tulips and other flowers to blossom!

I am looking forward to the nice weather and being able to be outside more without being super cold. I am also looking forward to my semester being almost over. It's been a long and hard semester. And I can't wait for all of my tulips and other flowers to blossom!
Best of luck with the rest of your semester!

The change of weather. Where I'm at it has a mind of it's own. One day cold, the next hot so spring will bring a much wanted change.

Good fun and vibes! Long car rides with friends! Writing of course and have a nice little spring break.

I'm having some out of town friends visiting in spring. Also the warm weather because I run very cold for some reason.

Warmer weather would be stellar, for it not to be freezing when I go on my daily running.

For it to not be winter. I DESPISE winter (mostly because of the bitter Canadian cold).

For my big target grocery haul since I’m fasting during Ramadan and for the cold to go away.

For my big target grocery haul since I’m fasting during Ramadan and for the cold to go away.
Ramadan has been kicking my ass this year. I've only fasted like three days so far 😭

Me too it doesn’t help I’m on the pill. 😭
There's always next year I suppose, but damn. For me the problem is lack of motivation, especially when everyone around me is eating.

I've been slowly applying to jobs in search of something that will give me a better commute and a better salary. So far, I've heard back from two positions, and I'm feeling more and more confident that I'll have something new to start in the early Spring. 🍀 I'm also excited for the generally better weather. It will be a lot easier for my friends and I go out and do more together.
Congratulations on taking the steps towards finding a job that better fits your needs and goals! It's great to hear that you're already receiving responses from some of the positions you've applied to, and I wish you the best of luck in securing a new job that meets your needs.

Hopefully fixing my computer, maybe stop drinking. AND find someone who actually knows how to reply in roleplay chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back