Other What are you looking forward to at E3?

Oh lord, E3?
I've never "watched" it, period. Bunch of bigshot industry heads trying to look cool or tech demos gone horribly wrong.
I'm already pissed Ubisoft is delaying the Hong Kong operators for Siege until August, AND they're axing my homeland's map.
I paid 60 dollars for the season pass. 60. Dollars. There seems to be a pattern whenever I buy a season pass for something, I'm not getting what I expected... Call me a fool, but I was GUARENTEED 8 new operators and 4 new maps. Time to move on to Ready or Not.
Literally unplayable. /s.

It'd be nice to see a finalized release date for Cuphead, along with some new gameplay footage. I also heard some rumors about KH3 and a new Batman game that I hope are true. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks. ^^

I hope from reveals their new IP, or even better armored core six. Miyazaki said that they're 'doing something new and weird'.

Fromsoft dating sim when?

PREPARE TO DATE

Oh lord, E3?
I've never "watched" it, period. Bunch of bigshot industry heads trying to look cool or tech demos gone horribly wrong.
I'm already pissed Ubisoft is delaying the Hong Kong operators for Siege until August, AND they're axing my homeland's map.
I paid 60 dollars for the season pass. 60. Dollars. There seems to be a pattern whenever I buy a season pass for something, I'm not getting what I expected... Call me a fool, but I was GUARENTEED 8 new operators and 4 new maps. Time to move on to Ready or Not.
Literally unplayable. /s.
how the hell did you pay $60 for a $30 season pass?

I'm hoping to hear about something from FromSoftware about a new IP (hopefully something like Dark Souls, anything Yoko Toro related, a SMT I/II or Persona remake from Atlus, or something about Code Vein.

I want some news on KH3, basically if I get that I'll be happy. I havent been following E3's line up this year....so I'm going in knowing nothing at all. I just hope there is some good surprises :)

KNACK 2 BABEEEEEE
tenor.gif

Something, ANYTHING, that explains Kojima's Death Stranding game. Watched every trailer out there, still ending up Phantom Mantised.

I used to watch E3 with this British kid on XBOX Live, everytime we saw a racecar game we were all like

"OH GOD!!!! NOT EA SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTS!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back