Literature What are you currently reading?

FInally about to finish The Wheel of Time series. cant believe i went this long without. Robert Jordan is a boss. Brandon Sanderson is like... and epic boss.

also i usually dont have time to actually read. mostly by Audio book. got a fav Narrator? mine are probably Kate Redding and Michael Kramer for obvious reasons.

Read the entire Horus Heresy series, disclaimer though some black library writers are more skilled than others and it shows.

Currently reading "Japan, Its History and Culture". It's a kind of whistlestop tour through Japanese history so it doesn't give huge amounts of depth, but it explains a lot of things very concisely that I haven't been able to find explained elsewhere - like how the court ranking system worked and suchlike.

Next fiction I'm going to read is a friend's draft novel that I'm going to give feedback on. I'm really looking forward to it as the guy is a great RPer! :)

I have a pretty short attention span so I don't really get into books nowaways... however, I am going back and reading some of my favorite childhood books, and boy is it fun! Right now I'm on Fablehaven, and I'll probably go back and zoom through some Secrets of Droon and Magic Tree House too. Oh, and don't forget Percy Jackson, that series is bomb.

Howl's Moving Castle! There are some differences between the book and the movie but it's a fun read nonetheless. I personally like Sophie from the book just a little more.

i'm trying to read 50 books for the year. it's a goodreads challenge that i never quite completed (and i'm already pretty far behind). at the moment though, i'm reading the burning maze by rick riordan!

Currently bouncing between two books.

- The Handmaid's Tale by Margret Atwood
- Looking for Spinoza: Joy, Sorrow and the Feeling Brain by Antonio Damasio

I just finished reading Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson...for the third time. I need to find more books by him because he has several characters that cross over and cameo between series. Basically Brandon built his own universe. Im eagerly awaiting book four of Stormlight Archive: The Rhythm of War.

I really want to get into Brandon Sanderson's books. I've heard it's good to start with Mistborn but every dang time I go to the library, it's always checked out. :/

Anyways, I just finished The Troop by Nick Cutter and I'm trying to decide between Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five by Vonnegut, and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back