Food What are you craving right now?

Unfortunately, I can’t have marshmallows with the gelatin.
Hm I got Oreos tho.

Sausage and beans on bread.
Beans on toast sucks, beans on bread is peak.

I'm not craving anything at the moment, but I love cooking so I do have a lot of options to choose from. I made a ovenbrick pizza in my backyard today. Cause I got a brick oven. It's tons of fun. My pizza is covered in so much peperoni that you don't even see the cheese.

This insane high calorie drink hot buttered rum. My families recipe, handed down for generations, mind you, is crazy. Something like:

1 party size tub of vanilla ice cream
2 bags of brown sugar
1 bottle of rum extract
2 pounds of butter

You half melt down everything, mix it up and freeze it. Then you have to nearly break a spoon digging out a serving to put in a boiling cup of water. The mixer melts and its so good.

But you feel like the sugar rush is going to kill you all at the sametime.

I've not made it for years but tonight I have the worst craving for it.

Last edited:
This insane high calorie drink hot buttered rum. My families recipe, handed down for generations, mind you, is crazy. Something like:

1 party size tub of vanilla ice cream
2 bags of brown sugar
1 bottle of rum extract
2 pounds of butter

You half melt down everything, mix it up and freeze it. Then you have to nearly break a spoon digging out a serving to put in a boiling up of water. The mixer melts and its so good.

But you feel like the sugar rush is going to kill you all at the sametime.

I've not made it for years but tonight I have the worst craving for it.
Sounds yummy!

fårikål - literally mutton in cabbage. it's the season for it, and i can't wait to make some! i love good hearty autumnal/winter meals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back