Other What are you afraid of? (Animals)

Most insects. I just don't like how sneaky they are. I could be minding my business and turn around and bam! Spider!

Nature should've given all creepy-crawlies tap shoes so I could hear them coming.
But seriously dude, could you imagine if that was actually the case? Hearing little tip taps on the wall at night or when you're trying to live peacefully and suddenly you hear something running across the floor? Or AT you? I shudder at the thought😓

Cockroaches is my nemesis. Whenever I spot one I will go grab a broom and smash them mercilessly, then I flush them into the toilet or throw them to the backyard so the ants can feast on them.

Also, dog, got some bad experiences with them when I was little and it still lingers until now. When a dog barks, I get spooked.

Snakes. I don't like the way that they slither about and I've been irrationally afraid of them for as long as I can recall.

Crabs. I'm not sure why but as soon as I look at them I feel tightness in my chest, a chill runs down my spine, and I literally have to swallow back tears. Even little hermit crabs are enough to set me off. I don't know what brought on this phobia but I swear it was like one day I woke up and was terrified of them akdkgkh

I chalked it up to them reminding me of grasshoppers (in the face) which I'm also DEATHLY afraid of (they always jump on me and I remember the HUGE ones that are in Texas) but now I'm not so sure. They're not really all that alike but they both chill me to my core hhhhh

Anything bigger than a sheep.

Bugs are great. Spiders, insects, myriapods, arthropods of all kinds, love em. It's big animals I don't trust.

Last edited:
Bees that don't fuck off after I tell them too
and cockroaches
And spiders
...and dogs I don't know
and cats
and people!

...and myself...

Like many others said, in different words: creepy crawlies can be fucking pricks. Especially mosquitos. Like who thought "I'll ram the Earth with mosquitos, and it'll be good."

Bees.
In middle-school some kids aggravated a hive and I got stung a lot, like...
Dropped my backpack, ran and passed out on the sidewalk, picking stingers out of my scalp for the next month or so.
I was out sick for a week, and when I went back to school they had my backpack in the principal's office; more bees flew out and stung me, and my Yu-gi-oh! cards had been stolen.

Spiders and, wait for it...
Horses!

Race horses, anyway. Horses are beautiful and majestic but have you ever been up next to a race horse that won? A race horse that is surrounded by happy fans cheering on the rider?

I almost got knocked over by a horse’s ass as it was turning around, and that thing was tall up close. Been wary of horses ever since. A friend of mine was also kicked in the face by a horse and had to undergo so much surgery.

Bees and wasps. Only creatures that make me exceedingly uncomfortable. A wasp nest tore me up when I was a kid, guess I never completely got over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back