• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered What are the censored words here?

itsjustmeee

So I ran into a problem when I try to send a message to my roleplay partner, the notification said:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I don't know what's wrong because I don't seem to use extreme words... I tried to rephrase the sentence, and such... the notification keeps forbid me from sending the message.

Hi!

We don't disclose the list of censored words (so that people don't deliberately evade the filter) but in your case it looks like you're getting this message because your account is new and has very little number of posts.

I can't send a message because it keeps telling me it's spam, why is this happening?
Until new members reach a certain amount of posts they have their content strictly monitored for specific words, phrases, and other factors. If you are trying to send a PM and get this message about spam, there is something within it triggering the filter. If you are posting something on the forums, the Staff will have to manually review it before approving or declining it.

If you include a link, for example, it's a common cause.

Just talk on the forums a bit more and you'll be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back