Experiences What are some RP ideas you've always wanted to try?

S P A C E P I R A T E S

Which I'm already doing in a TTRPG group right now, but it's always struck me as a fun genre.

Every so often an old idea for a Pokemon RP centered around desert exploration and reliving ancient history instead of gym challenge'ing pops into my head. I've tried running it a few times, but it never seems to take off.

Short, high fatality RPs like I used to do. Usually military or zombie escape scenarios.

Every so often an old idea for a Pokemon RP centered around desert exploration and reliving ancient history instead of gym challenge'ing pops into my head. I've tried running it a few times, but it never seems to take off.
I had a similar idea to this, but in a different fandom (RWBY). This honestly sounds really cool!

This is an idea that just came to me, but it could be interesting. Basically I was reading about Mt. Everest and all the climbers who have died trying to scale it. A lot of the corpses remain on the mountain. Keeping that in mind it could be an intriguing premise for a horror RP: a group of climbers, completely isolated from everything else due to being at extremely high altitudes, having to face the challenges of not only the natural elements against them but also some sort of supernatural threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back