Other What are some of your favourite sounds?

The sound of thunderstorms, rain during a storm where it sounds almost like white noise, and the ocean crashing into rocks.

The soft sound of rain hitting a window, or the sound of ocean waves. I also really like when my boyfriend is sleeping really peaceful, n you can hear the soft breathing and they sound really comfortable and happy. It just makes me want to cry. I also really love old VHS company introductions and stuff! Like the little jingles or "Vreeee"s as the logo appears on screen! I always found that so satisfying.

Idk I like a lot of techy sounds like certain ringtones and satisfying beeps. I also love the sound of typewriters.

Probably the 'soundscape' when sleeping in my room in the summer--I have some old school sports medals hanging from ribbons in one spot in my room and the fan makes them a bit like a wind chime. At the same time there might be a breeze outside, the soft crinkling of posters which aren't stuck to the wall on the bottom, the rhythmic sound of the fan

Honestly, I actually like that distant sound of people talking, Like, when you're alone in a big room, in a corner where no one notices you, but yet, you have that background noise of people talking to each other and the world going by. You know, a murmur. I don't know; it sounds like life to me.

That, and your nature stuff too. Birds singing, crunching leaves underfoot, the sound of rivers and waterfalls. Yeah, that's nice. I like to hike.

Ocean waves. Sometimes, when I'm going to sleep, I'll play that sound with my phone. I love it.

Rain and thunder, the sound of pages turning, my cat chirping, my significant other's voice as she sings/talks, a rustling breeze...

The sound of the last breath of my most hated enemies.

Just kidding, my favorite sound is the sound really crunchy chips make when you eat them.

Various sounds of weather and creatures of nature. More than anything, I appreciate hearing the voices of people I care about, because its something to attune to and remember, even after they leave you in this world.

Those really quick and sharp noises that you get when you're messing with something metallic (Like reloading in a video game)
Or gravel under boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back