Other What are some of your favourite sounds?

you know when you are playing on a console with a controller and you hit the joysticks a little too hard? I quite like that sort of clacking sound

The roblox death noise: OOF! Haha jk.

I like the leaves rustling on windy days, ocean waves hitting against each other, and any sounds that are on the "Oddly Satisfying sounds" videos on Youtube.

Kitten meows, the sound of a general metal intensity hitting a glass cup causing that reverberating sound

I hate bugs but I love the sound of like the nightlife on a summer night. Cicadas, crickests, grackles, and owls. The sound of a train in the distance and the wind rustling leaves.

So i'm partial to idle whispers, like when someone is focused and talking to them-self under their breath.
Softly rustling papers, like turning the pages of a book or lifting papers on a clipboard.
Soft ticking, I keep a pocket watch by my bed at night it helps me sleep.
Rain on a tin roof, or rain in general especially when it just starts raining.
Crackling ice, like stepping on a frozen puddle
and the sound when you rub your hand against a blanket or comforter.

cat purrs
wooden wind chimes
rain and thunderstorms
rustling leaves
stiletto heels on wood floors!

I love the sound of wind passing through the leaves of the trees, that autumn crisp, that winter crunch, and in tropical islands, I love the sound of rain tapping on the tin rooftops. I like how the ocean rushes into the shores of a pebbled and stony bank. The sound of rustling clothes and the way a slightly calloused hand feels my skin.

I love the sound of wind passing through the leaves of the trees, that autumn crisp, that winter crunch, and in tropical islands, I love the sound of rain tapping on the tin rooftops. I like how the ocean rushes into the shores of a pebbled and stony bank. The sound of rustling clothes and the way a slightly calloused hand feels my skin.
I'm disappointed that the sound of a thousand rivers isn't included here

I love the sound of rain on a tent, especially if I'm cosy inside!

I also like a whirring noise in the background, so something like a fan or a hairdryer, really soothes me.

I love the sound of the wind hissing through dry grass in the evening, the hum of the crickets in the woods and the screech owls calling to each other in the trees. I love the sound of snow under my feet, and the small crunch of gravel from the road. I love the sound of silence.

I love the sound of the wind through the leaves and needles of the different trees, I love the sound of the cardinals cheeping to tell each other that there's food, and the frogs quietly chirping after a small rainstorm. I love the sound of thunder, distant or nearby, and I love the sound of driving, steady rain.

okay kinda weird, but lately i’ve been super into listening to hair washing asmr??? they’re so relaxing and good to fall asleep to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back