Other What are some of the most uncommon Rp scenerios?

For example?

Hmm, I'd say
Mental age regression
Mental dog tfs
and other stuff that involves people behaving like animals
And also strange scenerios with the Joker

These are just Rp plot lines
I've done with friends

Last edited:
Did this actually happen in-game or is this purely hypothetical, because if it is real I need a link to this thread in my life
Oh it's completely hypothetical lol. I was sitting in my comfy chair having coffee one morning and my brain decided to hit me with that 🤣. Been laughing about it ever since. I have no idea how that idea would even work lmao

Oh it's completely hypothetical lol. I was sitting in my comfy chair having coffee one morning and my brain decided to hit me with that 🤣. Been laughing about it ever since. I have no idea how that idea would even work lmao
I tend to come up with hypothetical Rp ideas myself too😅
Btw I hope I'm not interrupting any conversations

Oh definitely not interrupting! You started the thread so jump in haha. It's funny how you just think of ideas at random times 😂

Yeah my ideas are nearly always the
ones I love and my friends like or enjoy.
For example A lot of animal tf fans tend to go the physical tf route
I for some reason enjoy mental changes more so
To put it short I enjoy animal minds in human body story plots
Either because I find those interesting or I find them fun.
To put it short I enjoy animal minds in human body story plots
But some reason I enjoy putting the joker in these scenerios too😂😂
I guess I like combining interests and fascinations

Last edited:
I am fascinated with kaiju, and similar monsters. Once, I had an idea for a RP where the players design an organism (think Evangelion). This organism would fight and develop as the roleplay went on.

I think one of my strangest RP pitches, which has yet to garner enough players to go anywhere, was one where the players are the elite warrior-priesthood of a vampire-worshiping theocracy, clad in mystical biological power armour, going on secret missions to protect their people from genocidal soviet necromancerss.

And Noumenon, which is almost too weird to easily describe - the players are a colony of anthropomorphic scarabs lost in a mysterious mansion full of metaphorical dream-challenges that are meant to guide them toward enlighentment.

I think one of my strangest RP pitches, which has yet to garner enough players to go anywhere, was one where the players are the elite warrior-priesthood of a vampire-worshiping theocracy, clad in mystical biological power armour, going on secret missions to protect their people from genocidal soviet necromancerss.

And Noumenon, which is almost too weird to easily describe - the players are a colony of anthropomorphic scarabs lost in a mysterious mansion full of metaphorical dream-challenges that are meant to guide them toward enlighentment.

I don't really do group rps, but dude, the first idea sounds AMAZING.

I don't really do group rps, but dude, the first idea sounds AMAZING.

Thanks! You should see my catalogue sometime; i have initiated plenty of users into group RPs and the mysteries of dice.

Bruh I wanna steal this lol

Dammit Grey I need to join one of your RPs one day!

I'm so into the anthropomorphic scarabs. Vibes of Perdido Street Station. XD But also the vampire worshipping theocracy because I love batshit fictional religions.

I love batshit fictional religions.

You're in luck, that's basically my aesthetic. And I always have room.

On topic, one of my favourite plotlines - although I dunno if it's weird - is a rag-tag band of Demons, lost souls, and other strangers going on a pilgrimage/adventure across Hell itself to deliver a scoll with the nine billon names of god written on it to the heart of Pandemonium.

I am sketching out an idea for an RP where all the writers have their OCs playing a game of D&D, and all usually OOC conversations happen IC as part of the game:

Mort pinched the bridge of his nose with a green, clawed hand. 'Wait, why is this guy not dead yet, I swear he had like... two health last time I checked.'

'He's a druid, his transformations give temporary hit points.'
Lenora said with a groan.

'Wait, he can do that?' Ivan looked visibly shocked, then offended. 'That is so broken.'

Callon tried to pretend that this was not the first time he had heard of this druid mechanic (an enemy that, as the DM, he himself had set up for this encounter) and said with as much false confidence as he could muster, 'Mort, it's your turn, what do you do?'

With a sigh, he muttered, 'What can I do? I cast-'

~~

'-Eldritch Blast!' cried Unasys, a voice that was deceptively menacing considering her short, halfling frame. Her eyes glittered with an reckless, otherworldly glow as her hands gathered up a crackle of toxic green lightning as a dark cloud gathered a storm, lighting up her wicked, grinning face from under her hood. She raised her fist once into the air before flinging her arm down towards the druid, and from her fingers came forth a burst of malicious energy, which in spite of its twisted nature seemed to fly straight and true towards its target in a fatal beam.

Unasys rolls 1d20+4 = 14 (10+4) MISS

The druid, warned by the halfling warlock's cry, fell backwards, just missing his beard by a hair. Instead, the blast collided with a nearby sheep (who nobody had noticed was there), which promptly died.

~~

'... And that's a miss!' Callon announced, not a little apologetically. He'd not been expecting this encounter to be lasting this long - he'd spent all week preparing the dungeon that was up ahead, at this rate they were going to run out of time.

Or in the party's case, out of patience.

'Oh come on!' Mort cried out in frustration, burying his face in his hands.

Lenora bit her lip in annoyance. 'This is ridiculous. Let's change tack. Azga is gonna try to seduce this druid.'

With a look of total horror, Mort slammed his hands down onto the table and exclaimed, 'That is unacceptable! DM! Objection for breaking character! There's no way an orc would behave like that!'

'Half-orc, technically,'
Ivan interjected as he rearranged the pieces on the combat map, surreptitiously placing his token ten feet closer to the druid as he did so, putting the enemy in the sights of his Tabaxi ranger's attack next turn.

'You're really going to play that card?' Mort bit back incredulously. 'It's not like we orcs get enough bad rep as it is-'

Callon held up a hand, his eyes down, looking at what was probably the stat sheet. 'Wait, hold up. Sorry guys, I think I've been using the druid's max HP for his AC or...'

He looked up, only to see three pairs of unbelieving eyes. His pointed ears quivered a little as he slid a bit further behind the safety of his DM screen. '... Or something. Huh. No wonder you kept missing. Hehe.'

'No wonder?! We've been stuck at this encounter for the past two hours!'

'Can we just say that he's dead and move on?'

'NEVER TRUST AN ELF! Sorry, I wanted to say that at least once.'

'Ivan, you're a dwarf who's going out with an elf.'

'For the last time, Mort - I'M A HUMAN!'

Last edited:
I am sketching out an idea for an RP where all the writers have their OCs playing a game of D&D, and all usually OOC conversations happen IC as part of the game:

Mort pinched the bridge of his nose with a green, clawed hand. 'Wait, why is this guy not dead yet, I swear he had like... two health last time I checked.'

'He's a druid, his transformations give temporary hit points.'
Lenora said with a groan.

'Wait, he can do that?' Ivan looked visibly shocked, then offended. 'That is so broken.'

Callon tried to pretend that this was not the first time he had heard of this druid mechanic (an enemy that, as the DM, he himself had set up for this encounter) and said with as much false confidence as he could muster, 'Mort, it's your turn, what do you do?'

With a sigh, he muttered, 'What can I do? I cast-'

~~

'-Eldritch Blast!' cried Unasys, a voice that was deceptively menacing considering her short, halfling frame. Her eyes glittered with an reckless, otherworldly glow as her hands gathered up a crackle of toxic green lightning as a dark cloud gathered a storm, lighting up her wicked, grinning face from under her hood. She raised her fist once into the air before flinging her arm down towards the druid, and from her fingers came forth a burst of malicious energy, which in spite of its twisted nature seemed to fly straight and true towards its target in a fatal beam.

Unasys rolls 1d20+4 = 14 (10+4) MISS

The druid, warned by the halfling warlock's cry, fell backwards, just missing his beard by a hair. Instead, the blast collided with a nearby sheep (who nobody had noticed was there), which promptly died.

~~

'... And that's a miss!' Callon announced, not a little apologetically. He'd not been expecting this encounter to be lasting this long - he'd spent all week preparing the dungeon that was up ahead, at this rate they were going to run out of time.

Or in the party's case, out of patience.

'Oh come on!' Mort cried out in frustration, burying his face in his hands.

Lenora bit her lip in annoyance. 'This is ridiculous. Let's change tack. Azga is gonna try to seduce this druid.'

With a look of total horror, Mort slammed his hands down onto the table and exclaimed, 'That is unacceptable! DM! Objection for breaking character! There's no way an orc would behave like that!'

'Half-orc, technically,'
Ivan interjected as he rearranged the pieces on the combat map, surreptitiously placing his token ten feet closer to the druid as he did so, putting the enemy in the sights of his Tabaxi ranger's attack next turn.

'You're really going to play that card?' Mort bit back incredulously. 'It's not like we orcs get enough bad rep as it is-'

Callon held up a hand, his eyes down, looking at what was probably the stat sheet. 'Wait, hold up. Sorry guys, I think I've been using the druid's max HP for his AC or...'

He looked up, only to see three pairs of unbelieving eyes. His pointed ears quivered a little as he slid a bit further behind the safety of his DM screen. '... Or something. Huh. No wonder you kept missing. Hehe.'

'No wonder?! We've been stuck at this encounter for the past two hours!'

'Can we just say that he's dead and move on?'

'NEVER TRUST AN ELF! Sorry, I wanted to say that at least once.'

'Ivan, you're a dwarf who's going out an elf.'

'For the last time, Mort - I'M A HUMAN!'
Lol, I love this.

I like scarabs. I like swarms.

I’d be down to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back