Opinion What annoys you?

I get annoyed by people trying to force their religion and beliefs on me.
Wanna hail Satan?

Lmao stuff that bugs me... Hmm... Myself, most days. My memory and attention span have been messed with thanks to medical stuff, and really, it just annoys me that I have difficulty doing what most people do every day without a second thought.

When the person you're in a relationship straight up ignores you and puts other people before you, EvEn ThOuGh YoU aRe PuTtInG wAy MoRe EfFoRt InTo ThE rElAtIoNsHiP aNd YoU fEeL cOnStAnT pAiN....
*Sigh*
I need a hug.

Hypocrites.

In real life:
"Oh you can't do this, this and this. You have to prepare the document like this. You have to hand it in on time."

but the person herself never does her crap properly.

In RP:
"I don't like unrealistic characters."

but their characters are perfect in almost every way and angle.
if your characters are perfect and realistic then theres no fun in the roleplay, ya need all the weirdos

People who have to be the best-of-the-best in RP and can't let their characters have a weakness / character development šŸ˜­
also makes the rp really boring, nobody wants to roleplay with Prince Charming

When the person you're in a relationship straight up ignores you and puts other people before you, EvEn ThOuGh YoU aRe PuTtInG wAy MoRe EfFoRt InTo ThE rElAtIoNsHiP aNd YoU fEeL cOnStAnT pAiN....
*Sigh*
I need a hug.
ahhhhh you arent alone there *hug*

People who are passive aggressive troublemakers. I had a coworker who would be super nice to my face but the second I left work they would always complain behind my back to our boss or just send me snippy emails about stuff I did that pissed them off.

it drove me nuts because whenever you ask them is there a problem? Oh no itā€™s fine. But the next thing you know your getting chewed out by your boss or getting snide emails about all the stuff you did wrong.

People who are passive aggressive troublemakers. I had a coworker who would be super nice to my face but the second I left work they would always complain behind my back to our boss or just send me snippy emails about stuff I did that pissed them off.

it drove me nuts because whenever you ask them is there a problem? Oh no itā€™s fine. But the next thing you know your getting chewed out by your boss or getting snide emails about all the stuff you did wrong.
they probably arent brave enough to say anything right to you, ignore the emails i say, and tell your boss about them

they probably arent brave enough to say anything right to you, ignore the emails i say, and tell your boss about them

oh they ended up getting me fired (honestly better off away from the toxic company anyway).

see I had given them that benefit of the doubt at first, maybe they donā€™t just like confrontation?

but then I discovered they (coworker A) were making fun of our other coworkers (Coworker B) mental health behind their back as well. (Like they had a friend who works part time over the summer and apparently they would text them mocking emails about our coworkers anxiety disorder)

ā€œCoworker B is crazy. They are so paranoid about germs. Like ugh get over it am I right?ā€

This after Coworker B specifically told us they were on medication for an anxiety disorder and the germ phobia was a part of that.

Just Coworker A wasnā€™t just the kind to be snotty behind your back she was actively toxic to other people who didnā€™t fit her view of ā€œproper behaviorā€.

Telling the boss would do no good because itā€™s just my word against Corworker A, who was the bosses favorite. So when I got fired I was like, great saves me the trouble of quitting.

oh they ended up getting me fired (honestly better off away from the toxic company anyway).

see I had given them that benefit of the doubt at first, maybe they donā€™t just like confrontation?

but then I discovered they (coworker A) were making fun of our other coworkers (Coworker B) mental health behind their back as well. (Like they had a friend who works part time over the summer and apparently they would text them mocking emails about our coworkers anxiety disorder)

ā€œCoworker B is crazy. They are so paranoid about germs. Like ugh get over it am I right?ā€

This after Coworker B specifically told us they were on medication for an anxiety disorder and the germ phobia was a part of that.

Just Coworker A wasnā€™t just the kind to be snotty behind your back she was actively toxic to other people who didnā€™t fit her view of ā€œproper behaviorā€.

Telling the boss would do no good because itā€™s just my word against Corworker A, who was the bosses favorite. So when I got fired I was like, great saves me the trouble of quitting.
ah, well at least youre away from that coworker/company now

The whole "every civilization had some kind of dragon in their myths" bullshit.

Half the examples people use to prove this are just snakes, ffs.

how my cat can sleep all day and be cute, but if i sleep all day im ā€œlazyā€ and ā€œthrowing my life awayā€ smh

Last edited:
Ah, yes, sorry for the like/love spam.

Anyway, things that annoy me.... Constant yelling and screaming when there is no reason for such... But I tolerate that.

Toxic behavior of someone who you thought was a best friend. But I'm over that so yea.

Sometimes my own impatience and my inability to hyperfixate on something for any longer than a month and I'm never able to get it back (unless it's Pokemon).

My brain crapping out for most of the day until either I forget to eat a meal or two or I lose sleep.

how my cat can sleep all day and be cute, but if i sleep all day im ā€œlazyā€ and ā€œthrowing my life awayā€ smh
we all hate it. everyone deserves a cat's lives

Ah, yes, sorry for the like/love spam.

Anyway, things that annoy me.... Constant yelling and screaming when there is no reason for such... But I tolerate that.

Toxic behavior of someone who you thought was a best friend. But I'm over that so yea.

Sometimes my own impatience and my inability to hyperfixate on something for any longer than a month and I'm never able to get it back (unless it's Pokemon).

My brain crapping out for most of the day until either I forget to eat a meal or two or I lose sleep.
yelling, i've gotten too used to that, living in a small hose w/ 10-sometimes-11 other people (........i live in a hose)
toxic behavior from anyone, hate it!
i cant stick with something unless i do it every day

Last edited:
When people express their opinion and get backlash then immediately backtrack on their view. Grow a spin. Just bc someone disagrees with you, it isn't the end of the world. God forbid other humans have opinions and yours be at odds with them.

I just watched a vid where the youtuber gave a two minute disclaimer that their opinion on the books they were reviewing were theirs and not to take it personally. Yikes. Why do some people feel attacked if someone else disagrees with them?

basically everything about everyone who lives on this damn planet
no offense but
I can tell you 100% that there is something about you that I will find extremely annoying
It's not like I don't tolerate it but still
damn people

also people wanting others to feel sorry for them
I hate that so fucking much
sorry for the language but I really don't give a shit
speaking of,
people trying to get me to give a shit about the things that happen to them and their idiotic feelings
I'll care about those stupid little things that happen to you once I get to know you really well, okay? jeez I also get annoyed easily about people flaunting their music out loud around me
I don't have the same vibes as most people, so please leave me out of it
y'all got headphones use 'em damn

Really my biggest pet peeve lately has been trying to find decent music at record/music stores. I went into a vinyl record shop today and was hoping to pick up something to just put on in the background while I worked, and I couldn't find a happy medium between "has nice cover art" and "is music i want to listen to".

So I ended up splashing out on CDs instead. šŸ¤­

When people can clearly see someone is being an a-hole to another person but either choose to ignore it or don't do anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back