Veteran Newbie

Terranova

Wanderer
Hi,

I'm new to this site but not new to roleplays. Before I got into roleplaying on forums, I do tabletop:

D&D (who hasn't?)

Star Wars

Exalted

Scion (one of my favorites)

Warhammer 4000 (maybe never again, hahaha!)

Hari Ragat

Jade Punk (another favorite)

And various stories using Fate and Tri Stat systems

I've been on a forum before but most of the people there weren't...mature enough (no, I don't mean sexually or anything that pertains to it). Like the writing was...just for the sake of writing without any contributions to the narrative or the character build-up. So, I'm hoping to find some people here who are interested and write with plot and/or character development in mind.

Right now, I'm aching for a good romance roleplay. I have enough dice games offline (and I find them more fun than online), but I'll be fine playing that too.

And yes, I'm a girl. ;)

Wait a minnit... there aren't any girls on the internet. And there certainly aren't any gamer girls. :)

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Welcome~ you've come to the right place, everyone here is fairly jaded on Rping. Hope to see you around sometime!

Hi welcome to RpN this site is an amazing community that has many great things about it This is my second account here i have an old account called Tenshi Akuma There are many good people here as well as Rp so have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back