• 40 ~ 45

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 40 ~ 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
I have had this question for a while so I just made a simple pole to see how many groups of ages we have in this diverse RPN site. This is solely based on my curiosity in which I have to much, haha.

Also… I don’t think I’ve met anyone over the age of 50. XD

I hope more people vote on this, so we can get a better idea of the predominant age groups here. I'm 38, btw

I'm pleasantly surprised to see several votes for the 35-40 range! It's so difficult to find older writers on here. I wish there was a forum for older people to connect with each other, since I'm sure I'm not the only 30+ writer on here who's uncomfortable writing with younger people.

I agree, though I’m not an adult, it is surprising to see the results. I would have considered more in the 25 ~ 30 range to be honest and it would be wonderful to find and connect with players around you own age.

LOL, you need another decade.

Correction: In another month you'll need two decades. Just sayin'.
(Okay, okay ... fair enough. 50+ does technically cover those next two decades.)

Mitheral Mitheral I literally did not expect that. I clearly thought your age was between 30 ~ 40. XD And truth to be said I was too lazy to do the others which is why I added the 50+

I'm pleasantly surprised to see several votes for the 35-40 range! It's so difficult to find older writers on here. I wish there was a forum for older people to connect with each other, since I'm sure I'm not the only 30+ writer on here who's uncomfortable writing with younger people.
I've also thought about this - I'd like some mechanism to chat with the older writers here. I feel like it might help with nurturing some co-GM relationships for us Olds who may want to run a story but feel that we don't have the time to do it. This absolutely isn't a selfish desire borne from the personal experience of a busy 38 year old working on the third major home improvement project this year with her girlfriend, not at all.

I've also thought about this - I'd like some mechanism to chat with the older writers here. I feel like it might help with nurturing some co-GM relationships for us Olds who may want to run a story but feel that we don't have the time to do it. This absolutely isn't a selfish desire borne from the personal experience of a busy 38 year old working on the third major home improvement project this year with her girlfriend, not at all.
Also 38, here. And yeah, i definitely dont have the same kind of time I did in my twenties to run groups. I still put the same amount of effort into my posts and character sheets. It just takes me longer to get them out.

My problem is finding common ground with younger writers. We simply aren't interested in the same elements.

it's so cool to see the different range of votes!! I hope that I will continue to write for fun when im past 30 c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back