• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What A Beautiful World (a straightforward action/mystery rp!)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Get ready for a week of rich green forests, lazy rivers, colorful wildlife, and a tranquil stay at the 5 star resort, Green Hill! Congratulations for winning our annual Green Hill raffle, we hope you enjoy your week at the planet Antonia, the most beautiful planet according to polls taken at each Green Hill location! We are excited to see you as we tour the floating islands, Mist Trail, Thundering Falls, and much more!

With beauty comes danger

Welcome to Green Hill resort! I'm glad you stopped by to check out this RP, and I hope you come along for the wild adventure that awaits! If any of you are confused about the plot, here is a short and sweet version:

A few lucky individuals earned a free vacation after entering a raffle through donating to their local hospitals, but little do they know they are about to step foot on the most terrifying, infested, and beautiful planet they've ever been on.

If you're wondering what that means, you will be joining me and a group of people in an adventure as we try to find our way home or discover the secrets of Antonia, all while being hunted by terrifying creatures and cults. This RP is heavily action based with mixed in character drama, so if you are looking for a slice of life get away vacation rp, this is the wrong place to be! If you are looking for a full on action rp, this also isnt right for you, as we will be focusing on character building and backgrounds as well!

Species vary planet to planet, and all creatures have weaknesses according to their species!

Your characters species is required to have even amounts of strengths and weaknesses, the more strengths the more/stronger the weaknesses!

Ex:

Species is good at swimming, feels uncomfortable out of water.

Species can see perfectly in the dark and have inferred vision, blinded in daylight.

Species is fast and slippery in combat, weak in physical strength.

This RP is set in a time with good technology, space travel has been invented and weapons are high tech. Tech can be made up by anyone in this rp, but make sure the tech makes sense and isn't overpowered!

This RP is meant to be semi - realistic when dealing with combat. Please do not one shot villains or creatures, and wounds don't magically vanish after a few posts, so please keep that in mind when you are planning on hurting your character!

This RP will require you to write

multiple paragraphs and that you are semi-lit to lit. You can probably tell I'm not the best at writing, so I'll accept anyone as long as you can be considered an ok/good writer. I will not be accepting anyone who doesn't write on average two paragraphs per post or more.

I will post a CS page once we get 2-3 people who have joined! I hope you all like this idea, but if not, I hope y'all have a wonderful day/evening/night!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back