Anime & Manga What’s your favorite Pokémon region, and why?:)

HarleyQuinnRomance

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mine would have to be Kanto, due to the nostalgia, but I’m really fond of the alola region as well.

The alola region was definitely unique for the video game series and would have to be my favorite for the hand held, but didn't really transfer well in the anime. Kalos would be my favorite for the anime because after so many years of getting absolutely nothing for his efforts Ash gets a unique form of evolution with greninja.

sinnoh, purely for the nostalgia! pearl was my first ever pokemon game, so the sinnoh region has a special place in my heart

Kalos for me, it has lot of diversity and I love how it's based on France. As a big Pokemon X and Y fan Kalos is everything to me :D

The alola region was definitely unique for the video game series and would have to be my favorite for the hand held, but didn't really transfer well in the anime. Kalos would be my favorite for the anime because after so many years of getting absolutely nothing for his efforts Ash gets a unique form of evolution with greninja.

I really enjoyed the Alola games! The Kalos region games were pretty cool too:)

sinnoh, purely for the nostalgia! pearl was my first ever pokemon game, so the sinnoh region has a special place in my heart

That’s actually one of the ones I haven’t played yet, I just recently got back into Pokémon. I plan to get the game soon though!

Kalos for me, it has lot of diversity and I love how it's based on France. As a big Pokemon X and Y fan Kalos is everything to me :D

I really liked that it was based on France. For me it can’t top Kanto, but I still do love Kalos:)

That’s actually one of the ones I haven’t played yet, I just recently got back into Pokémon. I plan to get the game soon though!

hey, that's awesome! i was a massive Pokémon nerd as a kid, more so with the games than the show itself. the mystery dungeon series is probably my absolute favorite!

hmm it's a tie between the johto and hoenn region! i love johto because i actually love all three starters and hoenn since ruby was my first pokemon game! i played about 400 hours of that lol.

hmm it's a tie between the johto and hoenn region! i love johto because i actually love all three starters and hoenn since ruby was my first pokemon game! i played about 400 hours of that lol.

I just finished omega ruby not long ago!

I'm a slut for Hoenn, I loved the plot and was oddly fond of the heavy-handed educational stuff. Plus it introduced bike-hopping. That was really fun.

I'm a slut for Hoenn, I loved the plot and was oddly fond of the heavy-handed educational stuff. Plus it introduced bike-hopping. That was really fun.
tbh i can never remember the plots cuz it takes me a long time to beat the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back