Other What’s the strangest conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard?

My favorite is that Finland doesn’t exist and was made by Russia and Japan to hide their fishing waters
Oh my god do I have one for you.

I know someone who thinks that climate change isn't man-made.

No, it's caused by whales, who can control the weather, who change the ocean and air currents by swimming around real fast.
And queue me slamming my face into my keyboard...now.
tyfgdriouytugfvc fdujhjrtderwdfikkl.
Okay...I'm good for now. :p

I heard something involving mattress stores. Almost every city you visit has way too many mattress stores than what seems needed and they're almost always empty except for a couple people wandering around if you get lucky. Yet, they never seem to go out of business despite always being empty. The theory is that these mattress stores are all connected in some massive drug transportation business. Strange.

My father believes that Trump knows that he is acting crazy, and that this is the point. He wants people to believe that he is an incompetent, self-obsessed maniac prone to rage and reactive behaviours. This is apparently part of his nuclear strategy so that the rest of the world won't dare oppose him because they fear he might actually bomb them for any number of offences, real or imagined. In reality though, according to my father, he is a brilliant businessman who is outwitting the world, the media and other intelligence agencies by 'acting' in this way.
What do you think? (PS: I have not subscribed to this... yet...)

My father believes that Trump knows that he is acting crazy, and that this is the point. He wants people to believe that he is an incompetent, self-obsessed maniac prone to rage and reactive behaviours. This is apparently part of his nuclear strategy so that the rest of the world won't dare oppose him because they fear he might actually bomb them for any number of offences, real or imagined. In reality though, according to my father, he is a brilliant businessman who is outwitting the world, the media and other intelligence agencies by 'acting' in this way.
What do you think? (PS: I have not subscribed to this... yet...)

That might actually be probable though. Dude is going to be thinking things from a business standpoint rather than a diplomatic one. And he's been in show business. And what's presidency other than putting on a face for America's leadership?

But anyway, craziest theory I heard was that lizard people run the world's corporations.

It's worth noting that the infamous gay frogs comment was actually in reference to a study which claimed that pesticides made male frogs turn into females.

Strangest I've heard has to be that whales one from earlier in the thread lol.

Last edited:
The strangest theory I've eVery heard was about lizard people living among us. I can't remember the full details but it gavee a good laugh

That Michael Jackson faked his death, got a sex change, and changed his name to Miranda Cosgrove.

Also, Doofenschmirtz is Phineas's bio dad

Last edited:
That J.K. Rowling isn't a real person but instead is a whole group of people writing.

The argumentation for this being true is that one person cannot possibly be that creative.
My argument is, what about Tolkien? He spent ten fucking years developing his fictional languages.

If my father was still alive, he'd be a huge FOX News fan. He told me that the Clintons were going to put computer chips in our heads so they could find us if we tried to escape the Soviet-style gulags they were going to build for everyone who didn't believe the lie of Global Warming.

I was once browsing YouTube and saw a three hour video...

Trying to prove that the moon was fake and created by the government.

I'm still pissed whenever my YouTube brings up the "Avril Lavigne is dead" theory.

The reasoning behind the theory? Because her music's slowly changing and her handwriting changed over the years.

By that logic, Taylor Swift is also dead and literally everyone in my school is dead, too.

I'm still pissed whenever my YouTube brings up the "Avril Lavigne is dead" theory.

The reasoning behind the theory? Because her music's slowly changing and her handwriting changed over the years.

By that logic, Taylor Swift is also dead and literally everyone in my school is dead, too.

Haha, God forbid a popular artist changes their musical style.

My favourite conspiracy theory that I have heard was the one where the War of the Worlds novel is actually an attempt to blow the whistle over the British Government's cover up of an actual Martian Invasion of Great Britain, which was defeated and hushed up.

My favourite conspiracy theory that I have heard was the one where the War of the Worlds novel is actually an attempt to blow the whistle over the British Government's cover up of an actual Martian Invasion of Great Britain, which was defeated and hushed up.

Ngl, that's pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back