Other What’s made you happy recently?

On Monday will be 3 weeks since we got our new family members. Little fur ball trouble makers. IMG_2320.jpeg

This is tuxy. The male tuxedo cat. He loves swallowing and eating things he shouldn’t like feathers. String and boxes. Legit ate half a box so he’s brobably gonna have stomach issues soon- he’s the cuddly one who loves to sit on your lap and be petted. He’s the black nosed one. He loves to chew our Christmas tree! And broke the treat box to try and eat treats IMG_3607.jpeg

This is tipsy. The female tuxedo cat that’s the trouble maker. She loves to chew wires and anything she’s not supposed to. She already chewed up a wire luckily it wasn’t important. Straight through too. She loves to scratch the walls and claw at the couch. And she’s skittish.

Waking up from my slumber to find my cat sleeping so cutely next to me. :)

On Monday will be 3 weeks since we got our new family members. Little fur ball trouble makers. View attachment 1127766

This is tuxy. The male tuxedo cat. He loves swallowing and eating things he shouldn’t like feathers. String and boxes. Legit ate half a box so he’s brobably gonna have stomach issues soon- he’s the cuddly one who loves to sit on your lap and be petted. He’s the black nosed one. He loves to chew our Christmas tree! And broke the treat box to try and eat treats View attachment 1127767

This is tipsy. The female tuxedo cat that’s the trouble maker. She loves to chew wires and anything she’s not supposed to. She already chewed up a wire luckily it wasn’t important. Straight through too. She loves to scratch the walls and claw at the couch. And she’s skittish.
so cute

2 of my cats the orange is jake and the gray one is sully

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_154435.jpg
    IMG_20231202_154435.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20231202_154349.jpg
    IMG_20231202_154349.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
My dad being the stereotypical: I don't want to deal with no pet, no pet smell, nothing. All the while he's playing with her and petting her while they watch tv side by side on the couch.

While watching ponies with my clansmate, I marveled at the sheer amount of cute moments between siblings that get fit in even just in between other parts of the plot in MLP. And I just felt truly blessed because of that. I guess I could extend that to just say 'watching ponies with my clansmate makes me happy'

I got to have macarons!! 2 times this week! I just love macarons 🤷‍♀️

Had a sweet old lady express how grateful she was to have me help her. I write estimates for body repairs (or telling you how much your car is gonna cost to get it fixed, lol). I do it all the time, but for some reason she was just...really grateful? Told me I was the sweetest thing.

I dunno, I talk to a lot of people on the daily, but that warmed my little heart.

Recently, after 18 years of next to no contact I was able to touch base with my best friend from my younger days and attended his wedding as a groomsman!

Hmm... After a solid 2 months of trying to play Guild Wars 2, making and remaking characters after getting them around lvl25-ish, I finally think my brain has a decided on THE character that I'm finally going to play play. Doesn't sound like much but that's how my brain works with games like that. With GW2 it was just trouble choosing which class to be and playing as a Mesmer, Necromancer, and an Elementalist SEVERAL times before just going with a Necromancer, like always lol

I happily cried watching my Great Aunt give her Great Great Grand-Daughter an updated birding guide and a birding journal filled out with 109 birds they had seen together on Christmas Eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back