• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Weymouth Academy (open)

tortellini

would sell my soul for a kazoo <3

• Welcome to Weymouth Academy!

So you’ve been looking around for a while, trying to find a school of fun and laughter and adventure. You’ve found the one! Weymouth has all of those and more. Featuring luscious palm trees, gorgeous ocean, and an array of boutiques and shops, Weymouth is the ‘wey’ to go! Weymouth has been the foundation of many prodigious students, such as Anne Lefouve, Martín Chez, and Elizabeth Heimlog. We strive to be one of the best academies for gifted students in the area, a school of arts and academics and athletics. Applications open today!

Last edited:
sorry for slow responses, I was busy. I’ll put everybody down, i could possibly have a CS up by tonight or tomorrow.

there is the link to the info + CS! hope I didn’t break it

I’ll put you down! the CS and OOC are linked somewhere in this thread I forgot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back