• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Westworld, Outlast, AoT/SnK, Until Dawn, TLoU, South Park, & Originals/OCs [Ignore Prefix] .Updated.

folie de grandeur

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚'𝐚𝐦 . . .

hello, hello!

I hope you are doing well! Please excuse the format of my post, I am on mobile and I am oblivious as to how this might look on desktop. Hopefully it isn’t too abhorrent, but ah well. I am looking for a roleplay or two, as I’m sure you can guess! This is not my first account, however some drama has prohibited me from accessing my previous one ( not RPN drama, I assure you; it was some of that icky irl stuff). Besides that, I thought it best that I just start over, as my style and the majority of my characters have been repurposed, developed on, etc. In any case, let’s get into things! The last thing I want to do is waste your time, so I will provide my interests, ideas, plots, etc. first. Given you are interested, please skim through my preferences and whatnot to ensure that we are compatible. Thank you in advance; I hope to hear back from you!

Figured I’d also mention, before you go wading through the bullshit, the majority of my interests/plots, be them fandom or original, carry more mature materials/darker subject matter. If you have a preference for fluff or lighter scenarios, I may not be the best partner for you. However, I will always, always respect your limits. You just have to let me know, and I can adjust our involvement as necessary. Mutual enjoyment is crucial to one on ones, I figure, and I am always open to your comforts. In the same vein, I ask that you respect mine when I say that I cannot adequately portray copious amounts of fluff and niceties. (Though I always appreciate a healthy balance!)

So, let's get on with it then!

.fandom.

F/F, F/M, and M/M are all welcome.

We can play strictly OCs or we can double. If you’d like to do Canon/OC, I can do that, too, so long as you don’t mind reciprocating. Almost anything, really. However, I prefer to keep away from Canon/Canon, as I often run out of good material. As per OC/OC or Canon/OC, when I type these, it never necessarily infers to romance any more than a ‘pairing’ in which to interact. Rivalries, friendships, etc. are all welcome. Abusive or healthy, simple or complex. I am up for it all! I am also: genderbending, AUs, plot exceptions, disrupting the timelines, etc, etc friendly! Canon is sacred, but outside of principal and character, I’m no stranger to sin and I am always down to strip a concept to its core and tweak it to our preferences. Don’t be shy, certainly!

Also, I order my characters by preference (most to least) if you are torn between two characters and need a bit of swaying, though really I am open to any of the roles I have provided below. (And perhaps ones I neglected to put down!)

Westworld
I will be forever in your debt! Ahaha. Seriously, though. I jumped onto the Westworld bandwagon far too friggin’ late. Binged the show in a day and a half, and ran to the internet only to find a small, dying fandom. That said, my insatiable appetite for content has yet to be satisfied and I’d love to roleplay in this universe. You don’t have to have watched the show/finished it to roleplay with me. I can be spoiler free and I can happily play OC/OC; just give me a heads up!

Who I am looking for:
Primarily? An OC, or in the vein of Canon: a William or a MIB. If you don’t play either and you are dying for someone to play a canon for you, however, I may accept OC/OC & Canon( me )/OC( you ), depending on the character and plot. I didn't allow a lot of leeway there, and I'm aware of it. Just let me know what you are thinking.

Who I can play for you:
Almost anyone! But I’ll leave a few below. Obviously I will have missed a few, so this is no final say. Let me know if I’ve missed one of your favorites and I’ll see what I can do!

-Man in Black
-William
-Felix Lutz
-Lawrence
-Dolores
-Hector Escaton
-Maeve Millay
-Teddy Flood

As per OC/OC, I have a few plots, but the majority of my thoughts are in concept. We can do a ‘harem’ esque roleplay in which one of us plays a tourist and the other plays the hosts (within reason) or we can do the good old back and forth, for which I have a few ideas, depending on what you’re hankering for!

Just a few basics:
-Tourist/Host(s)
-Employee/Host
-Host/Host
-Tourist/Tourist
-Employee/Tourist
Outlast
Outlast is my saviour. My sick, bloody saviour and I love it. Never will I not be up for an Outlast roleplay. I am familiar with the sequel but I have yet to complete it ( due to time constraints ). I am still willing to roleplay/speculate in the vein of the game, but the lore is foreign to me and I definitely haven't the knowledge of Outlast II that I do of the first game or the DLC.

Alright, I’m a big lying liar. Outlast is the only exception I am willing to make in regard to ‘no canon/canon’. I have a plot or two for oc/oc material, but otherwise I can play canon for you or an OC. I’ll leave a list of who I can play, and depending on what you are looking for, I’d be very much grateful if you let me know who you want to/intend on playing!

Canon/OC or Canon/Canon:
-Miles Upshur
-Waylon Park
-Jeremy Blaire ( my favorite whore )
-Eddie Gluskin
-Chris Walker (pre!asylum or riot, ideally, but I’m no stickler)

OC/OC:
-Host/Employee ( itching to do this, I've also got a plot )
-Variant/Employee
-Variant/Outsider
-Employee/Outsider

Until Dawn / Wendigo ( OCs Only )
I am mostly looking for OC/OC here. Mostly I am severely craving a roleplay in which one of our characters is pushed into a scenario in which they are forced ( or perhaps not… c’: ) to consume human flesh. And so begins the mad decent between our characters (be them strangers, friends, exes, lovers, etc.) as they remain stranded on a mountain, one slowly turning into a Wendigo as they fight for survival, their mental wellbeing, and a stable relationship. Could extend to a cure/etc, if that interests you, as well! Nothing is set in stone and I’d love to discuss!
Source Code (OCs Only )
Okay, I am in love with the concept behind Source Code. There are some grating things about the movie, but I found it rather enjoyable ( at least 14 year old me did, I haven’t had the time to pick up the movie again, since then, though, haha )! In any case, I’d love to do a roleplay around this concept between a subject of Source Code and the victim of an incident. It doesn’t have to be something in the vein of terrorism. I thought a serial killer-esque scenario would be really cool, with one of us playing either the killer or one of the killer’s victims. Perhaps Source Code is a program in beta or is more advanced, and the timeline is a few days rather than a few minutes, being used for smaller crimes, etc. as it’s tweaked. I’d love to discuss, there’s so much we can do with characters, scenarios, etc. so please let me know if you are interested!

Please Note: If you are not familiar with SC, but the subject matter I have provided above interests you, that’s a-okay. I can give you the basic rundown necessary for the rp, if you’d like! The main premise lies in the multiverse theory, though it doesn’t rely too much on it. It’s more of a time looping plot than anything else ( Edge of Tomorrow or Groundhog Day) and we can decide on the complexity together.
Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin
I am not completely caught up on season two or the manga, but I like to think that I am knowledgeable enough. I was a hardcore Jeanmarco shipper a few years back. Alas, this was when I had no writing skills, so I never roleplayed or write in vein of the ship or the show for that matter. I would be most comfortable playing OCs, given the fact that I sort of fell off of the AoT bandwagon a while back and have yet to fully recover, haha. I have a few ideas plot-wise, so give me a holler if you are interested.

If you really, really, really want me to play a canon character for you, we can discuss it and I’ll see what we can do, yeah?
Noragami
I watched both the first and second seasons. I liked it, though I don’t really care to play canon characters at all. I would be very interested in OC/OC however. Particularly the dynamic between a new god and their very first regalia. I don’t care which role I play if you’ve got a preference. I’d love to discuss other pairings & possibilities as well! Just know that I am not entirely confident in my knowledge on the lore, etc. but I believe I am competent enough, so to speak.
South Park
Haha, guilty pleasure of mine. I work best with AUs, or in the very least, aging up the South Park kids. The only thing I'm really interested in here are OC and canon interactions. Good plots and all that juicy Character Decelopment. That said, I would love to interact with one of the two characters I play most. Craig or Kenny. I am always up for doubling and have no qualms over playing the same canon character in different threads if that's your preference. That said, I can play just about any canon character you'd like, so just let me know and we can make some arrangements.
Jurassic Park / World
Okay, okay. Jurassic world wasn’t great. Fan service galore, I did enjoy it as a blockbuster. And come on, gotta have me some man-eatin’ dinos. I don’t care for canon characters but I’d love to play with OCs, here. Any roles are okay here, seriously, go nuts. I’d love to discuss plot & characters if you’d be interested in a roleplay based on the premises/environment of the JP franchise.
The Last of Us/The Walking Dead
Love the dynamics of both universes, honestly. I am only comfortable playing TWD canons, though.

I can play:
Negan
Daryl
Rosita
Glenn
Spencer
And others! Just ask!

Who I'm looking for:
Negan (I play him so often that I have had yet to interact with him, haha.)
Dwight
Cyndie

Or, of course, OCs! I have a could of plots and whatnot and generally find that exploring these universes is very fun. I'd love to discuss if this is where your interests lie.

.original.

“Original."
Let’s be honest, there isn’t much that is original anymore, haha.
Still, I have a few plots/ideas. However, this is getting rather lengthy, so I will be putting pairings (again, not necessarily romantic, just in principal) below with a synopsis, and I can provide further details if you are interested.

-Serial Killer / Significant Other or Housemate or Detective
Thinking along the lines of Heathers ( the musical, anyways) in terms of dynamic. Something that starts off as an innocent thing for Character A that spirals into madness as they begin to discover the ‘hobby’ of Character B, all the while B becomes more and more controlling/abusive in an attempt to keep a stranglehold on A and a growing infatuation for them. Or something of the sort, haha.

( For ‘Detective’ - Could be a game of cat and mouse, the killer being a close friend/relative/or even the significant other or the detective, or it could fall in the same vein of the pairing above. It’s an open book. )

Ghost / Human
I am in love with a plot that I saw a while back. The main idea being that Character A dies in some way, they are an organ donor. Character B receives one of Character A’s organs, their life successfully saved in the process, though now they are starting to have hallucinations, etc. Slowly they begin to realize that their ‘hallucinations’ may actually be a haunting. Of their insides.

I have been thinking on it, and I honestly would love to play with the idea that Character A had their whole life set up ahead of them. They were going to do great things. But instead they die and their (insert organ) ends up inside of a vessel they’d otherwise deem completely fucking useless. Perhaps B is a druggie, dropout, criminal, etc. etc. and A is furious with the donation.

Speaking of organs, heart transplant may be the most interesting to play with. Perhaps they are ‘bound’ together by their shared heart. And when one tries to distance themselves from the other their heart malfunctions, causing copious amounts of pain and disallowing either from separating. If B dies, A (as a ghost) will also cease to exist.

This opens the door for a more supernaturally based plot, too! Perhaps A causes shit with some other supernatural beings, successfully roping poor, unsuspecting B into the supernatural world. Being a human, they are vulnerable here. And they also have a target on their back, because someone or something wants A dead, and it/they are willing to go through B to achieve their goal.

Really, these are merely ideas more than legitimate plots; anything is possible!

Tulpa (Imaginary Friend) / Their Childhood Creator ( Young Adult)
I have a plot for this, though it’s somewhere I can’t be bothered to search at the moment. The main concept lies in revenge. Character A created B, their imaginary friend, as a child. Though as most kids do, A forgets about B as they grow up and more important things occupy their minds. But one day, something triggers A’s memories. Perhaps it’s a (terrible) drawing of B or a picture of that fort that B had ‘helped’ A build. Whatever it may be, it sparks A’s imagination, and in so, summons the smallest amount of energy needed for B to reform before A’s eyes. Except now, they aren’t so giddy. They are angry with their neglect and betrayal, and they never want to be forgotten again. ( I have some lore, concepts, etc. for this if you’re interested, though nothing is set in stone if you’d like to contribute to or tweak anything! )

Wendigo / Human

Fallen Angel / Demon ( I've a few ideas but no solid plot; really craving at the moment. )

Demon / Human

Mermaid / Marine Biologist

Or Merman. Character B doesn’t have to be a Marine Biologist. The son/daughter of one, or a biology intern, etc. would work. So long as they’ll have a feasible reason to be around the establishment that is studying mer-creatures/is studying them, it doesn’t really matter. I have a small plot bunny to get us started and what have you, but nothing extraordinary.

.preferences and requirements.

Alrighty, I hope I’ve caught your interest! There are some things I ‘require’, though really I’m no stickler and I’ll try to run through these as quickly as possible! That said, anything important will be in boldThink of it as a table of contents I was too lazy to format? Feel free to skim; I just want you to be aware of the basics, the extra text is more clarification than anything else!

-I am often available for chatting, though without majority-focus, my responses are horrid. That said, due to my schedule, I may only be able to reply once every day/every other day. Usually I should be able to respond multiple times daily, though. So long as your replies don’t come once every ten days, I am pretty cool with anything. Just let me know if you need a break, are leaving for a while, or entirely, please! I like to know how to adjust my schedule and when to expect responses.

-I prefer PMs for both discussion and roleplay, however I don’t mind threads, if it’s your die-hard preference. I also have other social medias if you prefer them over RPN! Namely Skype, Email, and Discord; let me know if you prefer those platforms.

-Literacy. Pretty simple; capitalization, punctuation, and proper spelling. I’m not asking for perfection so much as legibility.

-Advancement..? Is that what they still call it? Basically, I’m just asking for detail in posts. I adore meatier responses, and though I have no length limit, I refuse to roleplay via one liners. I typically write between three and six paragraphs; sometimes more. But two or so is a-okay by me as well; I try to match posts, though there’s no pressure for you to do so.

-Flexibility. In terms of characters, that is. Doubling is mandatory for some of these, but background characters will almost always be involved. That said, I need a partner that isn’t too stiff to play either sex / multiple characters if the plot/scenario/fandom calls for it. Even if it’s only two. I won’t be forcing too much on to you, but in the event that I play a canon for you, I generally expect that you will play one for me, too.

-Speaking of characters, I’m sure you’ve already gotten the spiel. But I ask that we avoid Mary / Anti Sues, god-modding, power play, etc. Realism is something I tend to latch on to, depending on the plot. No one is perfect, characters shouldn’t be, either. As regarding the opposite, no character should be absolutely horrid, either. Humanity does them good, sometimes. And I can atest to strictly sugary or sour characters growing taxing after a while. Variety is key?

-No uke/seme, dom/sub, etc, etc. People sit on a spectrum and I like characters to as well. I also won't be playing any super tough, buff, aggressive dudes for your fragile, distressed prince/princess.

-As per gender, anything goes. I am open to anything and I expect you to be able to play a plethora of backgrounds/personalities that span between ‘male’ and ‘female’. I understand preferences, but I don’t buy the ‘I can only play XYZ’ stuff. However, I am pretty lenient with preferences, so just let me know!

-Romance. My preferences are f/f and f/m, but I won't crucify you if m/m is what you want (this doesn’t apply to canon/canon relationships, because then I’d be a huge hypocrite, ha). I'm just a bit burnt out on it, aha. Don't be afraid to ask, though! My mood is ever fluctuating. (":
I don’t believe romance is key to a roleplay, but it is fun! Especially when paired with a dose of conflict. Romance is never mandatory with me. Rivalries or other such relationships are just as good. With any involvement, however, I refuse to hop into things blindly. I enjoy slow burn relationships much more than snap relationships. If it works, it works. If not, then it doesn’t. I don’t like forcing things.

-Communication. I hate confronting people, I understand. However, roleplays don’t stand very well without communication. It’s a necessity. I am not asking for OOC chat (though that’d be lovely, if you are game) but if there is something we have to talk about or develop, I appreciate more than a yes, no, or god forbid ‘i don’t know’. Also! I don’t bite, I promise! If you have an issue with me, a reply, my characters, or my writing in general, please let me know! I can’t fix mistakes without being aware of them, and I strive to improve.

-Limits. I haven’t any (other than some illegal matters, but I don’t doubt they’ll never come up in a roleplay) but if you do, I implore you to let me know. Your comforts are mine.

-Aside from that, character sheets are nice, but (with the occasional exception) they are not required. Nor are face-claims (of which I accept anything from real life to art, though I would like to know if the art is yours or not). I can also provide roleplay examples/samples, as well. I might also ask for them, though this is unlikely.

-Please also let me know if you are comfortable with me drawing our characters and/or scenarios. I don’t typically post my stuff online and I more use roleplays as a source of inspiration for practice, but I’ve had confidential roleplays in the past and I understand completely if you aren’t comfortable with me involving them outside of our threads or PMs.

I believe that’s it! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Feel free to either comment below or shoot me a PM and I will respond accordingly. Thank you so much, I hope I’ve kept your attention, haha.

my fingers hurt

Last edited:
I'd be up for either an Attack on Titan roleplay or a Demon/Human roleplay! Just let me know!
Ah, absolutely! I will shoot you a PM as soon as possible ( as I am going to be without internet for a while; probably until tomorrow morning / afternoon ) if that's alright with you! Thank you for commenting, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back