• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*shinkados eyes snap open suddenly and he sits up in the bed, clutching his head and kind of wishing he is dead*

*groaning, shinkado falls onto the ground painfully* "w...where..." *he says hesitantly as he reaches a trembling hand towards the door*

*rema walks into the bathroom and humming, she strips off the filthy clothes, turns the shower on scalding and gets in after setting her clothes on fire*

SAM:
walks into the gardens and sits quietly thinking of what he was going to do and closes his eyes relaxing

SAM:
opens his eyes hearing him and watches as he limps and his face in pain i stand up and head towards him "hey are you hurt"

SAM:
opens his eyes hearing him and watches as he limps and his face in pain i stand up and head towards him "hey are you hurt"
*shinkado touches his bandaged head gingerly and retorts* "what was your first clue?" *he spreads his wings gently and winces*

SAM:
when i raise my arms my sword shines in its sheath which is an exact copy of the on used to kill the wolves

SAM:
smirks "you would be suprised with what i can heal now where are your wounds? my name is sam who are you"

SAM:
nods and extends my hand towads in ice building up on my palm and i touch it to his chest the ice spreading to every wound and rebuilding it with rehealed tissue and i step back

SAM:
nods and extends my hand towads in ice building up on my palm and i touch it to his chest the ice spreading to every wound and rebuilding it with rehealed tissue and i step back
*shinkado leaps up and draws his sword.* "we need to finish our fight, i have 5 wolves to avenge"

SAM:
my eyes widen in a mixture of suprise and shock and i kick him in the gut kicking knocking him backwards and i draw my own sword "what fight ive only just met you"

SAM:
my eyes widen in a mixture of suprise and shock and i kick him in the gut kicking knocking him backwards and i draw my own sword "what fight ive only just met you"
*shinkado tucks into a backwards somersault when kicked and levels his sword at sam again* "you know full well that we fought earlier and your sword killed my friends"

SAM:
makes no attempt to bat it away keeping it still "i have no clue what your talking about and who even are your friends?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back