• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WestHaven University (Closed for now)

keeruh

boo
coded by natasha.
  • — welcome to westhaven
    WestHaven University is proud to announce that enrollment is open for the upcoming school year! Welcoming back 34,987 returning students, our college has been growing in number exponentially these last few years, and this year we expect more students (new and current) than ever before! With state of the art dorming facilities, the finest professors the country has to offer, more than 245 recognized majors and minors, as well as eleven division one sports teams, there's a place for you right here at WestHaven.

Ranked number 3 best university in North America, we certainly live up to our credentials, and if that's not enough to make you apply, visit our social media pages (@WestViewUni on all platforms), for some of our current student's testimony on just why you should become a Firebird today! Situated in scenic Redwater County, California, just a 30 minute drive from Los Angeles, WestHaven is a hub of networking for some of the country's most renowned celebrities, politicians and business people. Our location also allows us to offer a variety of paid internships and work-studies across most of southern California, most leading to six figure job opportunities right after graduation!

Success is just minutes away! Click the link below to apply to WestHaven University today!
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
I think I’d be interested in this! (Hopefully it’ll get me back into the school mindset before I go back in a few days 😂😭)

Also! Quick little note for those of you who are interest in joining us! The discord is open and the link is posted in the last tab of the original post, so please don’t hesitate to hop in there! The CS will be up shortly, once I’ve gathered a few more people who are interested! For now, I would love to chat OOC in the server and get to know everyone, and even help with the character making process if that’s wanted! I’d also love some input from all of you for timeskip ideas. Anything is on the table and I’m so excited to get to build WestHaven with you. I know I’ll personally be doing some character planning in the discord ! : )

Hi all I’ve decided to open the rp up for members who are under 18, with the hopes to get more members. I trust that anyone who joins is able to handle slightly mature themes!

Discord absolutely required? If not I'd love to join. Otherwise, I can't due to being banned from discord (it's private)

Discord absolutely required? If not I'd love to join. Otherwise, I can't due to being banned from discord (it's private)
Unfortunately yes because all of our planning, plotting and important information is being handled through there.

Interested lovely!
though I can’t decide between a reckless young woman who has *possibly* fallen pregnant orrrr the party guy with a secret child?

Interested lovely!
though I can’t decide between a reckless young woman who has *possibly* fallen pregnant orrrr the party guy with a secret child?
Oooooh !! I’m excited to see what you decide! Feel free to hop in the discord server

Last call for anyone who wants to join! We have a lot of members now which I am so thankful now but as of tomorrow the rp will be closed to new members for the moment !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back