• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Westeros Of Years Past || Games of Thrones

Bumblebeee

There's a little magic in every word you write
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

WESTEROS OF YEARS PAST.

• Set several generations prior to ASOIAF and the HBO Game of Thrones show. AKA the events/status of that world isn't something we need to worry about in our RP.

Whispers of rebellion are always gliding around Westeros, all lands have their conflicts and most of them are below the interests of great rulers such as the Targaryens, but lately those whispers have grown too loud to ignore. The King, Aemond Targaryen III, was one of the last to fall in the plague that swept through Kings Landing the past spring and now that the air has cleared it is time for his young Son, Valarr Targaryen, to receive a proper coronation. Representatives from many of the noble houses of Westeros have come to show the Boy King their support.... Or have some come together to plot the downfall of the dynasty now that it is weakened?

This will be a Game of Thrones themed thread set in the years before the show or book. We will be playing members of the court, their servants, advisers, etc. at the start of a rebellion to overthrow the Targaryens. Obviously this didn't happen until Robert's rebellion in cannon, so depending on how the cookie crumbles this might end up being completely cannon divergent and there will obviously be non cannon compliant portions of this RP since none of our characters actually existed.

A rebellion is stirring. Some of the noble houses have seen the Targaryens growing weaker as their dragons hatch smaller and smaller each generation. Now with the King dead and a boy on the throne it seems the perfect time to set up a struggle and turn some of the other great houses to their side. At the Coronation our characters will mingle, choose their sides and network before the actual war begins. Then we will pivot to either characters being held within the Red Keep while the war goes on or to our two sides in their respective camps/on diplomatic missions.

The Targaryens will be the head of Westeros' kingdom and either the Starks, Greyjoys, or Baratheons (depending on who signs up and wants to/has the best reason to lead the rebellion) will be the head of the Rebellion.

intro
houses
roster
rules
form

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
TRACK!

emerald-tubia-facts_4212_8_butt.jpg

c4f916e912cc1c766ab5707bc9c7e45e.jpg

victoria-justice-devushka-vzgliad-makiiazh-krasivaia.jpg

1618685141660.png

basic

full name: Rhaena Targaryen
titles/nicknames: Princess Rhaena Targaryen [neutral: all], Sis [liked: sisters], Rhaenie [disliked: sisters], Rhae [neutral: friends]
sexuality: [closeted] lesbian
house: Targaryen
role: small council member
faceclaim: Margot Robbie

physical appearance

height:5'7"
build: Lithe
eye color: Pale violet, as most Targaryens have
skin tone: Usually Rhaena's natural skin tone is pale but lively with warm golden undertones
distinguishing marks: a single scar across the back of her shoulder blades from an accident with Vaehra when she was younger
predominant features: the most notable features Rhaena possesses are her Valyrian white hair and violet eyes, though people's initial impressions often also include how tense she often looks
hair color: an otherwise unnatural white blonde
hair texture: silken soft waves
common hairstyles: left hanging down her back to cover her scar, though with occasion braids at the crown of her head to keep it out of her eyes
voice: Rhaena isn't one to raise her voice, often speaking with a firmness that rivals hard ice when frustrated or annoyed but otherwise a quiet warmth. She is known for her flat delivery
physical disabilities: suffers from migraines but otherwise healthy aside from the constant thread of madness that hangs over all Targaryen heads

personality

Rhaena has been described as a quiet, distant woman in years past, but being forced into new responsibilities has forced her out of her shell. Quick to anger but considerate of the sword, Rhaena is one to play the long game rather than lash out in a fit of violence or punishment like her father had... That is when her siblings aren't involved. She is willing to make one regret crossing her family in harsh ways that make her stomach turn and send her into fits of tears once she's reached the privacy of her bedchambers but is more likely to slowly eat away at an enemy's forces while they are distracted. Often exhausted and anxious about her duties, Rhaena doesn't interact much with the court or other nobles when she doesn't need to and leaves the socializing to her younger sibling. It's quite exhausting to be plotting all day everyday, or so she's discovered.

good traits: clever, protective, enthusiastic, flexible, committed, confident, loving, intelligent
bad traits: vengeful, moody, jealous, needy, fearful, dogmatic, reactive, emotionally vulnerable
usual mood: pretending to be calm but obviously angry or anxious about something

greatest joy: sitting with her sister in the evening and talking like they did when they were younger and things were simpler
greatest fear: failing her siblings and seeing the end of the Targaryen dynasty by her mistakes
greatest memory: When she took her first flight, riding the late dragon Silverwing in her mother's lap, feeling the clouds dissolve against her cheek while hearing her mother's laughter in her ears.
worst memory: tied between the moment she realized Father was dead and she was the eldest living Targaryen and the day of her mother's dead and Valarr's birth
motivation: keeping her family in power

family

mother:
Valerys Targaryen
father: Baelon Targaryen
siblings: Ayrena, Valarr, [unknown: bastard sister]
spouse: n/a
children: n/a
other important family members: n/a

history: Being born a woman, Rhaena never expected to take the throne. If she was to have a brother she would wed him and become queen, as was done in the Targaryen family for eons now. As such she was given a proper education under the Maesters and bonded with a hatchling that would become her fierce dragon, Vaehra, so she might be worthy of her husband's effection and titles. When her sister was born, Rhaena felt relief, though she never thought it much more than just her joy at having someone else to play with her dolls. She saw the way tensions had grown between her father and mother, first at their inability to conceive another child then when said child was a female and not a male. Seeing their father lash out at her mother when they fought instilled in Rhaena an understanding that to be heard was to risk being hurt but also stoked the Targaryen fire in her heart. She started taking Ayrena from the room when she suspected a fight was brewing, going to her mother afterwards to help, though in this case help mostly meant just giving the Queen something to cuddle or care for as a distraction. For the most of her childhood Rhaena guarded her sister from harm well, but as Ayrena grew Rhaena understood that the little girl knew more than she let on.

With no male heir to continue the Targaryen tradition of intermarriage, the idea that Rhaena would be queen in her own right began to grow within the minds of the upperclass. It scared and intrigued Rhaena in equal measure. Her lessons grew more frequent, more serious, as now she was not the backup but the future. Along with the lessons came the suitors. When she was sixteen, nearing seventeen, Rhaena started to realize she did not feel the same way as her friends. She did not giggle at the name of the beautiful Baratheon man that brought her flowers and walked her through the gardens. She did not feel her heart quicken when he smiled at her, she felt it turn. Rhaena pushed away her concerns, fearful of what they might mean and let the suitor get close. Too close.

One night Rhaena was seen storming into the castle, disheveled and tear stained. Her mother went to her and they stayed together for two days. The Baratheon boy was sent to the wall for some petty indiscretion soon thereafter and Rhaena did not appear in court for nearly two weeks, refusing to see even her sister. She was more withdrawn after that, spending months at a time unseen by all but servants and her parents. The king and Queen's efforts to conceive redoubled and they introduced their son to the world, though at a great cost. Supposedly Queen Valerys died on the birthing bed bringing Valarr into the world or soon after due to complications. It is said that her death drove the king into the Targaryen madness, though to Rhaena he merely seemed to be showing his true colors more in his heartbreak rather than having become crazed. Either way he grew harsher and his changing attitude brought Rhaena out of her self imposed isolation and back to care for her sister, and now her new little brother, herding them away from the worst of his rages once more and grieving for their mother's loss together. Playing their protector made it easier to forget her own demons. It is likely true that her efforts at keeping her father separate from her siblings is what saved the Targaryen children when the plague struck. They had unintentionally isolated themselves from the King and his plague spreading that killed their other relatives.

Since the King's death, Rhaena has taken up the mantle of Queen in all but name. Valarr is too young to rule and far too uninterested in it which is perfectly acceptable in Rhaena's eyes. He is but a boy and this way he won't get in her way as she tries desperately to pull strength back from the corners of the seven kingdoms and rebuild the Targaryen Dynasty.

headcanons (at least 20)
- she's always stealing her sisters' trinkets
- "Of course, Ayrena, I'll get right on that between running the country and avoiding the small council."
- has never stepped foot in a rural town because she is frightened of the stories she's heard of savages in the country
- "Leave me! All of you!"
- goes to sit with Vaehra's eggs when she is overwhelmed
- "If only I were a dragon, no one would dare marry you, eh, Vaehra?"
- isn't above starting a war on principle but fears the political repercussions while the they are in transition
- "You alright, darling? Come here, tell me what you need."
- cares for Valarr like a second mother and clings to Ayrena as her best friend as much as her sister
- "Fire and Blood."
- will protect her family at any personal cost
- "W-well, yes, I suppose she is quite lovely to look at but that doesn't mean-"
- is a lesbian but hasn't been brave enough to come to terms with that or even say the word aloud yet since it is looked down upon at court and court is all she's ever known
- "I'm surrounded by blithering idiots, I swear."
- essentially the ruler of Westeros in all but title, Valarr is too young to understand how to rule and follows as Rhaena pleases
- "If you could have one wish, what would it be? Tell me and I'll make it so, my darling."
- a large heart, albeit one with high walls protecting it
- "Power is the key to life. You need to grasp it with both hands and hold tight if you wish to survive."
- is always exhausted
- "Touch me or my sister again and I will remove your hand."
- easily spooked by men and highly reactive, though none know why
- "Remember the good old days when we went running in the gardens and watched the stars from Mother's balcony? Yeah, I miss it too, my darling."
- has a pet name for each of her siblings, but generally just calls them all 'my darling'- something she picked up from their late mother
- "I- I'm sure it'll be alright. We will figure it out..."
- She's soul crushingly terrified of what's happening to her family

questions:
Um Sansa or the White Walkers obviously

1618867254236.png

basic
full name: Olira Waters (Actually: Olira Blackfield)
titles/nicknames: O, Oli
sexuality: Bisexual
house: ---- role (if applicable): Servant/Rebellion Spy
faceclaim or realistic image: Maisie Richardson-Sellers

physical appearance
height: 5'5"
build: Athletic but small
eye color: Warm brown
predominant features: Her radiant smile and boisterous laugh
hair: Tightly curled dark locks physical disabilities: N/A(edited)

personality
good traits (5): Reliable, clever, welcoming, joyful, considerate
bad traits (5): Judgmental, lacks boundaries, vindictive, rash, moody
usual mood: Content, searching for someone to laugh with between jobs
greatest joy: Getting to travel home to the North or telling stories of her youth playing on the rolling hills of her family farm with her siblings
greatest fear: Being forgotten
greatest memory: On her fourteenth name-day, her father took her with him to see the Starks and she was brought on as a lady in waiting with her sister. The day before her family took the day off to picnic together in the fields and play hide-an-seek among the orchard's many trees.
worst memory: Getting the news that her family's farm had been burned down by one of the Targaryen dragons.
motivation: Getting revenge for her family
rebellion or targaryen?: Rebellion

family
mother: Mary Blackfield (deceased)
father: Alon Blackfield (deceased)
siblings: Clara, Jaena, Rickon, and Triston Blackfield (all deceased)
spouse: NA
children: NA other important family members: --

headcanons
- Spent the first 13 years of her life living on a farm with her family before being taken on as a handmaiden to Lady Stark
- "Oi! I'm perfectly capable of making bad decisions on my own, thank you very much!"
- A descent brawler from her experience in youth but doesn't know a lick of swordsmanship or archery
- "That's the spirit, lad!"
- Learned the womanly arts of a high lady from Lady Stark in her teens
- "You know what they say, when one door closes you have to run like hell to find another one."
- Grew close to the Stark children as she spent much of her youth living along side them and serving them
- "Don't say their names!"
- Her family was slaughtered when the Targaryens burned her old village to the ground. The mad king had heard rumors of a rebellion meeting and squashed it without mercy, killing innocents in the process
- "That's the trouble with you Lords and Ladies! You don't know how to get anywhere without a bloody trumpet announcing your arrival."
- Can't swim, but loves sitting by the water
- "Yes M'Lady. I'll go right away."
- An excellent liar and easily looked over, Olira has been working in the Red Keep for the last five years and been one of the Targaryen Princesses' handmaidens for the last two years
- "What a sweet little thing..."
- Was gifted a specially trained raven to send messages back to the rebellion whenever she learned of something they might find important. His name is Goldilocks. Don't ask why, she just thought it was funny.
- "You'll never live if you're too scared to get a little dirt under your nails! Come on!"
- Is just as likely to wander towards danger as away from it, just to get a better look at what's going on
- "Say that again, see what happens!"
- Not afraid to get into a fight, but is just as likely to just send Larra after you if you're bothering her
- "Yes, yes, yes, I'll be fine, Stark."
- Wears pants under her skirts
- "Marriage? Ha! Do I look like I have time for that?"

Last edited:
Mind if I take a Stark? I'm a bit of a Stark apologist

EDIT: Just noticed the rule! I'd say Sansa. Not only did she actually understand how to run a kingdom, but she really deserved it after all she went through.

Last edited:
Im down. I'd like a Greyjoy/Iron Islands-type char or a Baratheon.

I have read the rules, but I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by posting it "in the other section", so I'll give my opinion here.

Sansa. By the end of the show, she is the only person that seems to have ANY clue what statecraft is/entails.

Is it possible to play as a character who hatches a dragon egg?

(I'm on mobile, having a bit of a hard time reading).

Mind if I take a Stark? I'm a bit of a Stark apologist

EDIT: Just noticed the rule! I'd say Sansa. Not only did she actually understand how to run a kingdom, but she really deserved it after all she went through.
Yeah, I can reserve a Stark for you! Wolfiee Wolfiee already reached out to me and reserved Stark's head of house, but there are plenty of other Northerners to be made!

Im down. I'd like a Greyjoy/Iron Islands-type char or a Baratheon.

I have read the rules, but I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by posting it "in the other section", so I'll give my opinion here.

Sansa. By the end of the show, she is the only person that seems to have ANY clue what statecraft is/entails.
Awesome, I'll reserve one for you. Sorry about that, I transferred this over from my old RP site and forgot to clarify that! Sansa is a quality choice for the throne btw

Is it possible to play as a character who hatches a dragon egg?

(I'm on mobile, having a bit of a hard time reading).
Hello! Sorry you're having a hard time reading, I'll have to get a more mobile friendly version up soon. The only people who have dragons here are the Targaryens, but if you wanted to have your character interact with the dragons regularly, they could be a palace worker who deals with the dragons specifically. Perhaps she's head of the Rookery?

52b1137a9fc1a9bb373782fb82708ae4.jpg

full name:
•Gawyn Marvo(Middle) Stark(last)
titles/nicknames:
•Lord of Winterfell/Open
sexuality:
•Demisexual
house:
•Stark
role (if applicable):
•Lord of Winterfell
faceclaim:
•Henry Cavill

physical appearance -
•A very handsome man with jet black hair and blue eyes. His left eye is has a large spot of brown in it just above his pupil that’s usually noticeable when talking face to face with him. He’s also a well defined man with clear muscles but a more well rounded body proportions.
height:
•6’2”
build:
•He’s muscular but built more like a fighter. His body is lean yet his muscles are prominent.
shape of face:
•Angular with well shaped chin, cheek bones, and nose. He’s got a very handsome face.
eye color:
•A warm blue with brown running through the left eye.
skin tone:
•A pale creamy white. He can occasionally get a bit darker however like most Stark’s he has light skin.
distinguishing marks:
•Has a pale pink scar running from the middle bridge of his nose down to his lower jaw line. It’s on the left side.
predominant features:
•Probably his eyes.
hair color:
•At times his hair looks dark brown while others jet black. It depends on the light that hits it.
hair texture:
•Thick and straight(it’s also a little wavy)
common hairstyles:
•Messy and or slightly styled to look neater when dealing with other lords/nobles.
voice:
•A deep and husky voice. The kind that makes peoples legs tremble
physical disabilities:
•He has none he’s a strong healthy man.

personality

•Loyal - He is loyal to his cause and loyal to his family for the most part. He would do anything for them as long as they are on his side. If they were to go against him they would no longer be his family.
•Determined - This man is determined he didn’t suffer at the hands of his father for years just to lay back and take things from others. He’s determined to make things right and he will no matter what gets in his way.
•Clever - A very clever man he had to be to outwit his father and not suffer at his hand all the time. He also gained his mother’s smarts which makes him as deadly as a sword.
•Fair - Though he has his set ways he’s always fair and listens to both sides before making any decisions.
•Sociable - Oh outgoing and playful as hell. He can be the life of a party when he wants to be. Despite all he’s gone through he likes to have fun and talk with others. He’s also been known to change his way into people’s minds and hearts.
•Stubborn - This man is extremely stubborn once he’s set in his way it’s almost impossible for him to change his mind. Now he’s not stubborn over stupid stuff well sometimes but it really is hard to get this man to change his mind or decisions.
•Blunt - He’s not one to mince words. He tells you like it is unless it’s something that needs to remain hidden. He doesn’t even soften his words for his family which can often make him seem like their father who was just as blunt.
•Possessive - A very possessive man what’s his is his. There’s no sharing and no negotiation when he wants something. He can be a bite cruel due to trapping things/people that he is possessive of.
•Sly - He’s been known to make underhanded deals occasionally and always have a quick wit about him. He is cunning and much like his house symbol Wolf like.
•Steely - He has to be steely to do the tasks he has to do. If his heart and soul weren’t hard he would never be able to make some of the decisions he has to make. Though the steel might be sinking in to deeply making him lose his heart and mind.

good traits (5):
•Loyal
•Determined
•Clever
•Fair
•Sociable
bad traits (5):
•Stubborn
•Blunt
•Possessive
•Sly
•Steely
usual mood:
•Observant and calm
greatest joy:
•Playing with his beloved pets.
greatest fear:
•Losing any more of his family members. He is also afraid of small, tight, dark places.
greatest memory:
•When his sibling(s) were born. He has had many great memories however those were always the greatest. Seeing his younger sibling(s) come into this world brought a happiness to him. He vowed he would always care for them no matter what.
worst memory:
•When he was punished unfairly for a small slight towards the king. He was only sixteen at the time. When the king has his hand bring Gawyn out into the middle of their home(starks home). Once the people had gathered they cut Gawyn’s face telling him if he cried out they’d do the same to one of his younger siblings. So he was cut in front of the people who had raised him, played with him, and had some to respect him. The punishment planned a deep seed into his mind. Since not only did the king punish him but his people by taking land away and sending men to the wall.
motivation:
•His motivation is to bring fairness to the realms. He is tired to the Targaryen family doing whatever they please no matter who it effects. Gawyn seeks to bring justice and peace to his people along side anyone who feels the same passions he does. He might be wanting peace however he knows blood must rain before it can come to that. He only takes in those who understand this.
rebellion or targaryen?:
•Rebellion

family-
mother:
•Ilyana
father:
•Previous Lord Stark(Warrek) (Deceased)
siblings:
•Addam, Cedric
spouse:
•He is not currently married.
children:
•He has none at the moment.
other important family members:
•Open

Headcanons (at least 20) or
history:
•He has three beloved pets. Two of them are his hunting dogs Fell and Ghoul they often protect his siblings for him while he’s away. While Demon his Wolfdog is always with him.
•He has been growing a great hatred for the house Targaryen. He believes someone else should sit upon the Iron throne.
•This man would not hesitate to harm you if you tried to hurt one of his younger siblings.
•He feeds his dogs every day making sure they’ve had meat and vegetables.
•Winter is coming.~
•Very well trained in the arts of swordsmanship.
•Has several very well crafted swords. He always has one with him.
•Is often found is dark colors and furred cloaks.
•Can’t stand small dark, tight places.
•Can swim very well surprisingly.
•Is wary of people but not closed off enough to not make alliances.
•Is a very charming man and will use it to his advantage.
•Has very often scared people with his beloved pets.
•Will fight anytime who challenges him to a sword fight.
•Is skilled on horse back he can even shoot arrows from atop his horse. A skill he learned from his father and uncle.
•He likes venison he can be found hunting deer just to acquire that type of meat.
•He knows how to skin, gut, and carve up his own animals.
•Even though he’s a very work oriented man he wishes to have a family of his own one day.
•He once got into such a bad fight with her father that neither of them were able to move well for a week.
•Gawyn trouble seeing out of his left eye due to a beating he received from their father as a child. (He will later lose this eye anyway)
•Almost stabbed Larra on accident one night when she snuck into his bed.
other:
•Here are his animals. His Wolfdog Demon and his two hunting hounds Fell and Ghoul. They are very loyal to him and would kill if he commanded it. They hunt for him and are used for intimidation. His Wolfdog is always at his side while his other two are often seen with his siblings protecting them.

061e7ec7de677b6871ac0668b77a1895.jpg

full name:
•Catyln(First) Sava(Middle) Waters(Last)
titles/nicknames:
•Bastard/Cat
sexuality:
•Bisexual
house:
•Targaryen
role (if applicable):
•Servant
faceclaim:
•I can not for the life of me remember. She’s a model though.

physical appearance-

height:
•5’4”
build:
•She has a small slim frame. She appears to be doll like and looks like she would easily break if touched the wrong way. However despite he small stature she is actually well muscled due to her work as a servant.
shape of face:
•Heart shaped.
eye color:
•Bright pale blue with hints of purple within them.
skin tone:
•Pale creamy white like fresh milk.
distinguishing marks:
•Her bright blue eyes.
predominant features:
•Her long hair.
hair color:
•A golden blonde with white streaks. She was born with almost snowy white hair then it began to take on a more blonde coloring as she grew older.
hair texture:
•Silky
common hairstyles:
•She often just wears it down or braided to keep it out of her way.
voice:
•Soft and light like the chiming of small bells.
physical disabilities:
•She doesn’t have any current disabilities.

personality

•Studious - She loves learning and works hard to learn. She knows knowledge will help her get further in life. She also knows for some reason she received more training then she should have as a child.
•Organized - A very organized woman in both mind and body. She likes keeping things tidy and in the right places as it helps everyone. She also likes to help organize tasks and such since it’s just fun to her.
•Hardworking - A very hard working young woman. She’s always been this way since she wants to make a name for herself and just live comfortably. She tends to work hard towards anything and everything.
•Clean - Oh she’s a bit ocd very very clean and tidy in nature. She tries to stay as clean as possible and often washes when she can. She also likes to try and keep her work clean and tidy.
•Creative - She’s always coming up with new ways to go about tasks or designs for clothing she makes. She also when she has the supplies and time drawing people and things she finds lovely.
•Strong-willed - She has to have a strong Will to get by in life. She knows if she was weak she would easily get stepped on or killed.
•Regretful - She can be very regretful of the things she’s done to survive.
•Envious - She can be very envious of those of higher status. She wants to live a happy life like them and not worry about losing her job or life over a small mistake.
•Callous - She grew up a bit better then those of her status but she also knows she needs to be hard or get stepped on. She isn’t afraid to get her way no matter the cost.
•Crafty - She knows how to work some of her employer’s to get her way. She knows it’s wrong but at the same time it helps further herself in life and towards her goal.

good traits (5):
•Studious
•Organized
•Hardworking
•Clean
•Creative
bad traits (5):
•Strong-willed
•Regretful
•Envious
•Callous
•Crafty
usual mood:
•Happy, Content
greatest joy:
•Her greatest joy is that she knows how to read and write while also being able to play a violin like instrument.
greatest fear:
•That she will cast out and never make enough money to survive.
greatest memory:
•When she was gifted a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a friend.
worst memory:
•When she was told that she was a bastard child.
motivation:
•She just wants to earn enough money to live happily.
rebellion or targaryen?:
•More then likely Targaryen

family-
mother:
•Freya
father:
•Unknown to her(The now deceased King. Her father was the previous Targaryen King.)
siblings:
•None that she knows of.(Will be half siblings with the Targaryen children.)
spouse:
•She is not married currently.
children:
•She has no children currently.
other important family
members:
•unknown

headcanons (at least 20) or history:

•Was always whispered about as a child due to the care she would receive and because of her hair color.
•She never knew why but every time she became sick. The same doctor was always brought in to see her and give her medicine.
•She was taught how to read and write as well as play a musical instrument(like a violin )
•Has always been taught to care for animals, how to sew, the best way to clean clothes and item. She’s been taught by many how to be a good maid servant.
•She actually really enjoys helping others though some time it dims depending on who she is currently serving
•Was devastated when she finally learned she was a bastard child though her mother never told her who her father was
•She really enjoys humming or singing to herself when cleaning or going about a task when alone.
•Once had her long hair completely cut off because she messed up a task. Soon after she no longer worked for them and heard rumors the woman who cut her hair had her hands burned beyond use
•Remembers her mother often going off for meeting then coming back with packages. After the meeting days Cat would get small gifts or some new clothes. She never understood why.
•Would like to learn how to defend herself but knows that probably won’t ever happen
•Really likes serpents finds them to be adorable and very cute.
•She just wants to make enough money so she can live a decent life.
•Is allergic to oranges
•Has gotten use to be called Cat so sometimes she looks up when people say hey look it’s a cat
•Was very shocked when she was offered a job to work with the Targaryens
•Has been working hard to make her little room like home in the Targaryen castle
•Was confused to why her mother was so distraught when the king was proclaimed dead
•She really enjoys playing with the younger Targaryens the child king mainly since he seems to enjoy her company
•Tries to avoid Rhaena since she slightly scares her
•Enjoys belong the boy king and thinks he will do wonderfully once he’s older

other:

fc585da4acdc0ac6957cc87383eb2dac.jpg

full name:
•Abelon Frey
titles/nicknames:
•The Bear
sexuality:
•Heterosexual
house:
•Works for the Targaryens
role (if applicable):
•Kings Guard
faceclaim:
•Levi Stocke

physical appearance -

height:
•6’3”
build:
•A huge man he’s a solid height, weight, and just muscle mass.
shape of face:
•Hm angular? Kind of a square shape jaw line?(im not good with facial structure)
eye color:
•A dark green with flecks of yellow.
skin tone:
•A nice
distinguishing marks:
•He has tattoos covering almost all his body.
predominant features:
•His height, size, and tattoos
hair color:
•Chocolate brown with hints of red.
hair texture:
•Silky
common hairstyles:
•Shaggy hair with it usually longe in the center with sides shaved.
voice:
•Husky and deep
physical disabilities:
•None at all. May get hurt later on.
personality

good traits (5):

bad traits (5):

usual mood:
•Observant
greatest joy:
•Watching the young king growing up.
greatest fear:
•Having his charge harmed or not preforming his duty well enough.
greatest memory.
•The day he was made a guard of the king(s).
worst memory:
•When the previous king died. Even if the older king was a bit crazy he was still someone he’d been around for years helping to protect.
motivation:
•He’s currently motivated to keep his charge and the Targaryen family alive/safe.
rebellion or targaryen?:
•Targaryen

family-
mother:
•Deceased
father:
•Unknown
siblings:
•None
spouse:
•N/A
children:
•N/A
important family members:
•Open
History:

Last edited:
Oh! Also, I'll be making a discord server to chat about characters and plot on.

Yeah, I can reserve a Stark for you! Wolfiee Wolfiee already reached out to me and reserved Stark's head of house, but there are plenty of other Northerners to be made!

Awesome, I'll reserve one for you. Sorry about that, I transferred this over from my old RP site and forgot to clarify that! Sansa is a quality choice for the throne btw

Hello! Sorry you're having a hard time reading, I'll have to get a more mobile friendly version up soon. The only people who have dragons here are the Targaryens, but if you wanted to have your character interact with the dragons regularly, they could be a palace worker who deals with the dragons specifically. Perhaps she's head of the Rookery?

I'll get on my laptop as soon as I can in order to give it a proper read through. Would it be possible to play a character of Targaryen descent, such as a dragonseed then, even if perhaps they don't belong to the same house/aren't recognized?

On the wiki it says that Euron Greyjoy was in possession of a dragon, but he threw it out to sea. I have an idea for a character that comes from the Iron Isles and either found an egg while raiding while on a raid as part of a crew, or was a thrall who picked one up from the shoreline. Their plan was to sell the egg for gold, but when it hatched instead they were left with with the new challenge of raising it in secret.

Got it! Might make the hair then

I'll get on my laptop as soon as I can in order to give it a proper read through. Would it be possible to play a character of Targaryen descent, such as a dragonseed then, even if perhaps they don't belong to the same house/aren't recognized?

On the wiki it says that Euron Greyjoy was in possession of a dragon, but he threw it out to sea. I have an idea for a character that comes from the Iron Isles and either found an egg while raiding while on a raid as part of a crew, or was a thrall who picked one up from the shoreline. Their plan was to sell the egg for gold, but when it hatched instead they were left with with the new challenge of raising it in secret.
To be entirely honest, I don't want too many dragons in the thread. At this point they're on the brink of dying out and are generally a lot smaller and weaker than the ones we see in the show. One of the Targaryen dragons will likely die early on and I don't plan on having any successful clutches of eggs come to light for a while. My idea for this is more about the people scheming and plotting around one another than the beasts, if that makes sense :)

Last edited:
I would like to claim House Harlaw of Harlaw, or a certain Cadet Branch from the North depending on the situation.

That depends, If the question only concerns season eight I think by the end none of the candidates had any sort of real legitemacy to rule and their reigns would be short and brutal. However in terms of who should end up on the Throne since the Books are still incomplete and he is alive in them I would say that Stanis the Mannis deffinetely deserves it.

I would like to claim House Harlaw of Harlaw, or a certain Cadet Branch from the North depending on the situation.

That depends, If the question only concerns season eight I think by the end none of the candidates had any sort of real legitemacy to rule and their reigns would be short and brutal. However in terms of who should end up on the Throne since the Books are still incomplete and he is alive in them I would say that Stanis the Mannis deffinetely deserves it.
Oh dear...

Hey! Would love to join. Either Ironborn or Northern house is what I'm thinking on.

Out of the Season 8 candidates? Ehhhhh. Danaerys. Cause I don't think anyone else is keeping the realm stable for quite as long.

Your sense of timing is impeccable. It's almost like you knew I was plotting for House Harlaw of Harlaw and House Greyjoy to be locked in bloody civil war on each other to this point.

Your sense of timing is impeccable. It's almost like you knew I was plotting for House Harlaw of Harlaw and House Greyjoy to be locked in bloody civil war on each other to this point.
Jag?! I didn't even notice you were here. Thought you had left the site.

That sounds good! You can make a character from house Harlaw or a northern house, just lmk which you want and then jump on the discord server.

Hey! Would love to join. Either Ironborn or Northern house is what I'm thinking on.

Out of the Season 8 candidates? Ehhhhh. Danaerys. Cause I don't think anyone else is keeping the realm stable for quite as long.
I'd love some more northerners! You're absolutely welcome to join in!

Basil the Bulgar Slayer Basil the Bulgar Slayer

Just lmk if you want a Greyjoy or in on Iron Islands action. I'm plotting stuff going down in the II and I don't mind others getting in on the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back