• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Western RP (One on One) - Open

Skyler-19

This is my first post on RP Nation so apologize if I've posted it wrong!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! I'm looking to do western style RP (cowboys, horses, bounty's) all that good fun old-style stuff! I don't mind what if you use an OC or charter of some sort!
If you do want to use an OC/ Character this is the template I followed I would prefer you to follow along and use it as it helps with the RP! I will put my Character underneath the template to give you some idea of my OC and how I filled out the template!

Also quickly just some rules!
  • Please at least be semi-lit (6 lines to a paragraph)
  • no one-liners please
  • can be dirty RP but must have a build-up
  • Honestly have fun!
---------------------------------------------

Position: law enforcement, outlaw, bystander, bounty hunter, target, tribal member, etc. (they are just positions I could think quickly, feel free to use them or think of something else!)
Name:
Nickname:
Hight:
weight:
Sexuality:
Species/Race:

Relationships:
Backstory:

Appearance:
Style/Clothing:

Special Skills:
Strength:
Weakness:
Weapons:

-------------------------------------------------

My OC

Position: Outlaw
Name: Ashe Rose
Nicknames: Dead Rose.
Hight: 5,1
Weight: 133 pounds/ 60kg
Sexuality: swings both ways
Species/Race: Human

Relationships:
Mother: unknown/Dead
Father: unknown/Dead
Siblings: none
Lovers: none yet

Backstory:
Ashe was taken at a young age by outlaws and taught the ways of the “kill or be killed” by the age of seven she killed her first victim, and became well known about common outlaws. By the age of ten she robbed over fifty banks including two major banks. She built her way up in the ranks and even got a run with the big names by the age of eighteen she was offered assassinations contracts and she excepted them.

She had a name that people feared her but she didn’t fear anything or anyone, not even death itself.
She killed, she robbed like any other outlaw did as it was her only knowledge of life.

At the age of nineteen, she was in the most wanted group of outlaws, that was until they got caught out she managed to slip away unnoticed and disappeared for a year and a half but now her name is starting to circle back up. She had bounty hunters tracking her day after day but she didn’t mind it add some fun into her life, now she out of blood as she got the names of the ones who killed her only family and she wanted every single one of them dead.

Appearance:
Ashe has dark beautiful green eyes and jet black hair that reaches down to her elbows (but mostly has it up) and some freckles scattered under her eyes an across her nose. She has a small scar up above her left eyebrow and one down the middle of her back. She has a few tattoos one behind her right ear of a dead rose, on her left bicep she has an arrow with a snake wrapped around it and the word "death" on the inside of her left ring finger and on her right middle finger has the words "fuck you" on her right forearm has her gangs symbol which consists of humans skull with the soul leaving though the one eye as the other has a dying rose in it as the words "The Lost Souls" are tattooed around the skull and rose, she tends to keep most of her tattoos hidden as they are her most noticeable features.

Her body type is fit and toned and slightly natural tanned from the amount of time spent in the sun while scar's are scattered around her body due to different injuries.

Style/Clothes:
She is definitely not anything ladylike or wears anything like ladylike, she wears a black button-up pants, and a red blouse with black lacing on the front and back. She normally wears a leather jacket with a dead rose on the back.

Special Skills-
• On horseback she seems to move and flow through gunfights much easier and calmer - having that close bond to with she can push her horse beyond its normal boundaries.
• The more injuries she obtained during a fight the more accurate and deadly her shots become.
• She is a heartbreaker - she can hit a person dead square in the heart from any distance between 50-60 meters, being a deadly shoot it kills upon impact.

Strengths-
• Can see much better in the dark than a normal person,
• She is good under pressure and won’t say anything no matter how harsh the punishment is.
• she can easily escape restraints like they where never really put on.

Weakness-
• One of her weaknesses is her horse, a male black shire horse who stands at 19 and a half hands, they both together have been through a lot together and she would do anything to keep himself.
• Is her own attitude - she has ended up in so pretty nasty situations because of her mouth.
• Not the best with ranged weapons as she prefers being up.

Weapons-
• LeMat Revolvers - dual wildling.
• double-barrel shotgun.
• hunting rifle - used for longer distances.
• hunting bow - used for hunting animals of sizes between small & medium.
• she carries two western-style knives - one on the left side of her horse saddle and the other hidden in the back of her pants.

Just, is it alright if we talked a bit about some sort of (loose, preferably) plot beforehand? To get things rolling, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back