Western Empire

Historical Storyteller

Four Thousand Club

Western Empire

This is going to be the list of characters that I've made for Marx. It'll keep him busy for a while and he won't get lonely abroad. Besides, this roleplay has become slow recently so this might speed things up a little.

List of Characters

Batch 1: Kingdom of Mercia

Character #1: The Ally Killer (Earl Hamlin)

CHARACTER ONE: The Ally Killer (Hamlin)

Appearance: "Oh lookie me, I've become the Grim Reaper of demons."

knight_slashing_by_shade_of_nekura-d3k6pi3.jpg

Name: "What's it to ya, bitch?"

Earl Hamlin.

Race: "I belong to the only race that should be in this planet, bitch!"

Human.

Gender: "I have so many dicks that I can throw my own sausage party.

Class: "I'm your knight-in-shining-armor, bitch."

Alignment: "Just another bad guy, bitch."

Chaotic Evil.

Personality: "Ok, besides calling everybody a bitch, I love collecting the skulls and chipped teeth of my enemies. I also love gardening, I have demon plants that require blood to survive. You can get that anywhere! Usually, I use the blood of my slaves to feed these little pumpkins of mine. But sometimes, when my subordinate fails me I'll use his blood instead. I always believe I'm right. My opinion is right all the time, and fuck everyone."

History: "Before the apocalypse, I killed a lot of people. After the apocalypse, I still killed a lot of people. The only difference is that there are more demons around to kill."

Weapons: "Believe it or not, I managed to get holy knight's armor after I killed a knight blessed by heaven. Guess the gods weren't on his side after all. Other than that, I've got his heavenly blade, heavenly lance, and oh, damn, I killed his horse. But I've got a warhorse of my own!"

Skills: Military training. Veteran soldier. Swordsmaster. Horsemanship. "Yeah, I've got more skills than the average knight."

Magic: "I'm a knight, bitch, I'm no fucking magician!"

Abilities: "I've got bloodlust. I gain more energy in battle just by killing people."

Extra: "I've got my own army. Besides having an army of 1000 men-at-arms and an elite core of 50 knights, I've got 32 demonic plants that can consume anything alive."

Well, well, Marx, it looks like you've got your first boss.

I mean, idk if this heavenly stuff is actually allowed, but screw it. I'm not gonna turn down a fight. XD 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back