• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westchester Manor

Holly waited awkwardly until Zach was done his shower, when he squeezed her shoulder she smiled and raised an eyebrow, looking at his eye "makes you lool badass" she teased and closed her eyes for a second thinking about toward the end of the night. She remembed her ripping her pants... and Zach kissing her "huh, it seems that you kissed me last night" she looked at him and smirked, "thanks" she winked "I gotta go to my room, I'll see ya later" she turned on her heel and left his room. A real smile on her face.

When she got to her room she stepped into the shower, getting the stale booze smell off her then washed her hair. When she got out of the showershe dried her hair and went to get dressed. She put on black short shorts, and a beige flowery tank top that ended just above her belly button. She then slipped on her brown sandals and put on a touch of makeup on. "Perfect" she smiled and ran her fingers through her hair.

When she was finished and happy she grabbed her usual black purse and made her way out of her room and down the stairs. When she found Kenzie she walked up shyly "Hey Kenzie... sorry about my rudeness last night, I was pretty drunk... you too Alan. Everything was just black after what happened." she shrugged almost embarrassed, "grama raised me to be ladylike, that wasn't ladylike" she frowned a bit and looked down. She truly felt bad for what she did.

@Gilmoregirl12 @TheRoplayingDovah

Victoria was jolted from her thoughts when Vlad hit the table, she looked at Samara who had a hungry look to her. She clenched her free hand in to a fist so , her face would not reflect her anger. She nodded when Ulther apologized. She lowered her head slightly when Vlad introduced the other originals and, told the staff the rules. She had been told about the rules but, when she was blinded by anger she threw them out of the window. That night was still fresh in her mind, Damarius had taken her away and tied her down with silver rope. Her wrists and ankles still bore faint scars from that night. Victoria looked at Yuna who had liked the side of her face. She didn't do anything, she was kind to her, just like the other staff. She had been like them at one time, clueless about themselves and looking for answers. She treated them all with respect. She looked at Vlad who seemed to pondering something. She soon found herself being pulled along to their room. Se knew it wasn't her paranoid mind, they were acting more aggressive towards her.

"I agree, I felt like Samara wanted to rip my throat out."

She nodded when he said she was not going to be left alone.

"Understood my love."

She didn't argue with him, she knew he was concerned. And, if staying by his side made him feel better she would do that. She let him undress her, she was worried. She didn't like how worried he was, it truly meant something was up.

"I have grown more wise over the years, she will have to try hard to get to me."

She didn't admit how scared she was, she didn't want to worry him more. Some of the fear went away when he wrapped his arms around her. She tried to sleep but, she was worried. She remembered when Samara attacked her on her wedding day, she came out of nowhere. Victoria finally fell asleep but, it was not peaceful.

She awoke to the sound of a frustrated growl from Vlad, she knew this whole situation had him on edge. She stretched her arms as he got up. She walked over to a chest and opened it, pulling out the same red dress adorned with small black lace details, that she wore on their wedding day. She started putting on when she turned so she could see the corset laces. She started tightening it, the corset did not bother her, in fact it felt very comfortable. She still needed to do her hair and, she was not used to lacing herself in.

"Vlad my love. Can you help me with this?"

She looked at him in his clothing.

"You truly are handsome my knight."

She wished they could just, dress like this all of the time.

@Gilmoregirl12

Brandon:

Brandon looked at the originals.

So one of these people turned me?

He wondered which one it was, he hoped it wasn't the woman that was glaring at Victoria or, that horrible man. He didn't like the way the man was speaking of them. He wasn't scum, he was a renowned chef in New York before the accident. He glared at the table not wanting to be disrespectful. He looked at Victoria as she seemed to be avoiding eye contact as well. He wondered why she was looking away when it him. The man had asked what she had been doing besides killing originals.

She...she killed Damarius?

He didn't know what to be more surprised by, the fact Victoria had broken a rule or that Vlad was the Vlad that inspired Dracula. He looked at Victoria when Vlad said he was to stay and talk to her then. Like something had suddenly happened to change his mind, Vlad whisked her away. he shook his head as he went into the kitchen, he had forgotten his herbs outside. He walked out and brought them in. After placing them on the drying racks he went to bed.

Brandon rolled over in his bead when his alarm went off. He looked at the outfit Victoria had gotten him. It was for the festival, and was simply a shirt with pants and plain boots. It was period correct and not terribly fancy. The shirt was an off white color and had some laces on the front. He didn't like the fact that some of his scars were showing. He sighed and put the dark brown pants on and brown calf height boots. He looked in the mirror as he let his hair be messy. He walked out of his room and went to his true home, the kitchen. He was checking on the herbs he picked last night when the girl from the fight showed up. He flashed her a friendly smile.

"Hello miss. Can I help you with something?"

He felt a little out of place since she was dressed in more modern clothes.

"Are you not going to dress up for the festival?"

@Stoked911

~Vladimir Westchester~

Vlad had nodded to Damian taking Connor out. He made sure the door was locked after that. He was sitting his eye's glaring in her direction,but not at her. He was frustrated and worried about her. He could never live with out her and he would kill any one who planned to harm her. He didn't care if it was Samara or Uther. He was snapped out of it by her speaking. Vlad looked her over and smiled.

"My Queen you are so beautiful and the dress from our wedding day. Perfect my Beautiful Night Flower. Your perfect." He said he closed his eye's as he kissed her neck and ran his hands along her. He was still worried,but physically having her in his grasps helped ease his worry. He sighed and laced her up. He had done it so many times it was nothing to him. He moved in front of her and kissed her hand.

"I promise to protect you my love we will have fun at this festival and I promise no harm will come to you my queen." Vlad wanted her to feel safe. He wasn't sure Samara wouldn't succeed in get her hands in Victoria she was very aggressive this time.

Samara, Uther,Kay, and Helena were getting ready in there room. Samara looked at her brother Uther."we will make her pay this time around. Though how to get Vlad away from her side is the hard part." She said. Uther smiled."Relax my dear sister we will figure it out Vlad is one of us she is not. He knows the rules. He isn't responsible for this she is. He is just blind by his love for that thing."Uther said. Kay and Helena walked in."Right don't worry Samara we have this. Vlad maybe upset with us for the next few centuries but he will get over Victoria after you kill her."Kay said Helena nodded."will distract Vlad while you Samara do your thing."Helena added. They nod and finish getting ready. They walked down the steps. They passed Kenzi and Alan. They looked her over and then moved to see Jersey a girl speak to them and leave and another girl apologize.

@Stoked911

DeathToAllBetrayers

Zach spent a few moments cleaning his teeth and styling his hair. He wasn't ashamed of his black eye, he was proud of it. Like it was some kind of battle scar sustained in a glorious battle.

He smiled and perfected his hair before throwing on a white shirt over his vest. He wore jeans and black trainers.

He made his way to the main hall to meet the others. He saw them all talking at the base of the stairs before he made his way down to join them.

"Yo! Wassapenin home slices?" He called as he made his way down the stairs. He smiled to himself. Today is going to be a good day!

Once he reached the bottom of stairs he smiled at his friends. "How are you all?" He asked. Nice eye, Alan.

Jersey turned around and looked at him "oh good morning..." she said then looked at his attire. "I would dress up for the occasion but...it's not my Forte and I didn't bring anything of that sorts to wear...so even if I was pressured to by my friends I still couldn't dress up..." She said chuckling then rubbed the back of her neck. "You look very nice today...and I wondering if there were any snacks I could snatch up for my friends and I..." she said with a smile. "I'm not sure we've introduced ourselves...My name is Jersey..." she smiling and holds her hand out.

"I still want to apologize for my friends actions last night...I think both of them are gonna get anymore wine while we're still on vacation..." she told him.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

~Kenzi Dimitru~

Alan had complimented her and teased her about the out fit. She lightly smacked his arm and she wrapped around him and kissed his cheek gently. He kissed hers and they just quietly, agreeing to wait on the others. Kenzi turned her head seeing Jersey.

"Hey Jersey, morning. He is fine and will just have to keep them separated if they are drinking. They won't be kick out Jersey relax like you said this is vacation and besides. Remember who started what happened last night." She said. She fixed the pouch around her waist her arms still around Alan. She watched Jersey walk to read her book. Kenzi sighed and shook her head.

When Jersey asked about snacks."no Thanks I think were good Jers." She said. She slipped her hand in Alan's and the walked down the steps a bit more. They watched Jersey go to the kitchen with a shrug.

Kenzi looked up when Holly came up to them. She kept her hand in Alan's to keep him calm. She knew he was still not happy about last night except for them sleeping in the same room it was very nice. She had never slept better. Kenzi smiled to Holly gently.

"Yeah I know it happens, try to refrain next time from drinking so much."she said to her friend. She knew alcohol did things to people in a bad way. She forgave her friends, they were friends after all and friends fight.

Kenzi saw Zach come down and felt Alan tense. She slipped an arm around his body to keep him calm and from hitting Zach. "Not much headed out to the festival you guys coming with Jersey is getting snacks in the kitchen.

@Stoked911 @Dannygirl900 @TheRevenant

(Waiting for your reply dear @rosamortelle )

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victoria was worried about Vlad, he seemed very worried and angry at something. it didn't take long for her to connect the dots. She knew it was the other originals that were making him act this way. She didn't like them being here either but, she didn't say anything to them about it. She smiled when he said she looked beautiful.

"And you look very handsome yourself my knight."

She felt that tingly feeling when he kissed her neck, she knew he took comfort in being in her presence. And actually holding her had to be calming as well. She looked in the mirror as he tightened the laces. He was the only person who actually knew how to tighten a corset. It felt comfortable, she did miss wearing them every day. She looked at him when he promised no harm would come to her.

"I know that I will be safe with you, which is why I promise, I will not leave your side while the others are here."

She knew he would feel better if she stayed by his side. She didn't trust the others and because of the incident last night, she was downright scared of them. She felt like they would creep out of the shadows and take her away. She pushed those thoughts aside as she quickly fixed her hair. It didn't take her long, she left most of her down except for small bit that was braided and wrapped around the back of her head. She looked at Vlad, kissing him.

"Shall we go my love?"

She didn't want to rush him, if he wanted to stay for a while she would not argue. She just didn't trust the other orginals alone, with humans.

@Gilmoregirl12

Brandon:

Brandon laughed when she said it wasn't her forte to dress up in costumes. But, he wouldn't dare go against the mistress's orders. She wanted him to wear it he did. She could have told him to go to the fair in nothing but, a loin cloth and he would have. Anything so he did not face the wrath of Vlad. Because, he knew if he made Victoria upset she would tell Vlad.

"Its not mine either but, Victoria loves this festival."

He hoped the festival would cheer her up, after last night he was sure she was still upset. He shook his head and looked back at the girl. He laughed again when she said he looked nice. The pants were itchy and you could see the very top of the scarring that was on his chest because the shirt was cut low.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think this is the slightly richer than the other peasants look"

He started looking around the kitchen when she asked if he had any snacks. He was opening cupboards, he was sure he had something. He grew slightly frustrated as he kept searching, he looked like he was searching for the holy grail and he had exactly 5 minutes to do it. He grabbed her hand and kissed it when she introduced herself. He was slightly excited for the festival as well. He normally would have shook her hand but, he felt like being like Vlad for a minute.

"Nice to meet you Lady Jersey, my name is Brandon."

He let go of her hand and spotted what he had been searching for. He had made cinnamon apple chips the other day. He was bored and was trying new things, he hadn't made them since he was in school. He was surprised they came out so good. He held out the container toward her.

"I have these cinnamon apple chips but, other than that all I have is fresh fruit."

He shook his head when she apologized.

"No need to apologize. It was not your fault, if they had been sober I am sure they would not have fought."

@Stoked911

Jersey blushed when he kissed her hand and just looked at him. "Hell even if they were sober they still would have fought..." She said. He was rummaging through the cabinets until he found some cinnamon apples chips. "Cinnamon apple...that sounds good...I think i'll try one..." She said and took one out of the little bag then took a bite out of it. Her eyes widen at how sweet and fruity it was...they weren't too hard and they were just delicious. "Woah...these...are better than good...they're delicious!" She told him taking another one and eating it. "You gotta teach me how to make these...unless it's a secret...then that is just something I'll have to solve..." She said chuckling a little bit. "You said you had some fruit right? I can take those off your hands...maybe my friends would eat them but these cinnamon apple chips are mine and mine only..." she said taking another chip and eating it.

"So are you going to the festival Brandon? and I gotta say...the name Brandon...suits you..." She tells him with a smile then continues eating the chips. She wanted something to drink but she couldn't just go and rummage through the fridge like she lived in the place her entire life. If it was Alan house or hers or any of her best friends she would have been in their fridge the moment she walked in. But, since that's not going on, she will respect the manor. "Sorry for asking but do you face anything to drink? I drink coffee almost everyday but since I'm not researching...maybe some apple or orange juice would be nice..." She said looking at him.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

Josie it out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her self, then one around her hair. Then as she exited the bathroom after doing her make up, and curling her hair, Josie shut the door as quick as she could. The remains of her phone were still in the bathroom, which still cause a lot of anger and sadness to build up in Josie. Yet thanks to last night with her friends and Damien she was no longer mentally shut down. Instead Josie had full focus on finishing her costume and enjoying the festival. So with that in her mind, Josie pulled out her celtic knot ivory trim, sewing machine and costume and got to work.

Josie pinned down the trim where she had planned to have it on her underdress and overdress. Then using a common invisible stitch method, finished what she needed to for the costume, and was happy how the final pieces turned out. Josie then finished drying herself off and pulled out the rest of her costume's pieces. Putting on her undergarments, Josie also tied her corset, tightening it until she could just barely breath naturally. Then Josie put on her ivory colored petticoat, smoothing out all of the tule to make sure it puffed out correctly. Then she shimmied into her underdress, a dark green dress piece with skin tight sleeves and the trim she had sown on along the chest area. Then Josie put on the overdress. It was a light but dull green dress with long draping with sleeves that were tied back by cloth ribbons to slightly reveal the underdress sleeves. The opening in the front of the overdress was also lined with the ivory trim. The last piece of the dress that Josie had was a dark green overcoat/half dress and tied the foe corset strings in the front to prevent it from falling off. Finally to complete her look, Josie laced up a pair of combat boots and place a silver circlet shaped in a celtic knot with an emerald centerpiece on her head. After checking herself out in a mirror, Josie left her room with excitement.

As she made her way to the stairs Josie saw Kenzie, Alan, Holly, and Zach standing in a group. She also saw Damien waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Josie was glad that she hadn't been the only one to dress for the festival. Josie was also a little worried that her friends were there, but that didn't stop her from joining Damien at the bottom of the stairs. Smiling Josie said, "Good morning Damien. I hope you slept well last night."

@Gilmoregirl12 (also hope the outfit description is alright)

Yuna

Yuna stared at her collection of paint cans untill the colours chose her. "Yay!" She exclaimed with glee and jumped up and down on the spot for a few seconds. The colours she had chosen were bright pink and dark orange with a dash of teal. She picked up the tins of paint and moved them over to her wardrobe before looking at all of her clothes. Jeans, skirts,shorts, corsets, costumes. She had a vast selection of garments and for her, it could take hours to select underwear, let alone a full set of clothes.

"Ooo, aaaa, nah, too boring, too fleshy, tooo, blergh!" She commented as she scanned her clothes with her eyes until she saw a brightly coloured note attached to a very clean 18th outfit. Yuna, this is for you, for the festival. Be a dear and wear this. - Mistress "YAY! I GET TO MEET NEW PEOPLES!" Yuna shouted with joy and felt joy encompass her. "YIPPEE! YUNA GETS TO.... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" She squealed before realising what this meant. Mastermistress didn't want her to be pretty, they wanted her to be a boring human coloured people, person or was it onion? Who knows? Or maybe they wanted her to look normal.

She jumped onto the floor and crawled under her bed but it was too low for her to crawl under. "Bad bed! Yous are meant to save us! I don't want to be boring! I must be pretties! Or we will be booooooooooooooooooooooooooring as a snnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail!" She whimpered just as some servants entered her room. "LEAVE US, MEANIES!" She screamed at them before feeling very happy after mister grey stick kissed her neck. "Oooo, pretty colours! oooo, hello goddy! Hehe, get it, god is dog and dog is god. Oooo, lemons! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, miiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow!" She said as they gently led her to the bathroom and bathed her in the bath.

"Hehhehe, i want to fly! Ooo, we can flies later! Yay! We will be birdies! Squawk! Squawk!" Yuna remarked as she was dried off by the servants a few minutes later and had a purple corset with white laces put around her body. They tied her into it and dressed her in an 18th century blue silk dress that smelt like Roses. They sprayed some perfume on her and escorted her to Victoria for inspection.

@Gilmoregirl12

~Damian Valdez~

Damian listened to the others as he waited. He shook his head as he smirked. He waited on Josie, Vlad and Victoria said that the whole staff must dress up. He was thankful that he had some clothing from back then still. He wore a Pirate looking shirt that had a V in it and black pants with black boots that landed just under his knee. He looked more pirate like,but this is what he use to wear as a stable boy as well. He saw Josie walk down and he nods kissing her hand.

"Good Morrow mi lady, slept well thank you. How about thee?" He asked her with a small smile.

He looked her over gently.

"You mi lady look beautiful and very authentic." He said.

"You look like royalty from back then and your friend there has a more peasant look even though she has skin of a Royal. Pale as the moon. Though. You my dear look Ravishing with your red locks of hair." Damian said. He didn't realize that he had made it sound that he was of that time. Which yes he was of that time, but that be a hard one to explain.

Damian helped her fully down the stairs.

Come Beautiful let us take a walk to the village and see what festivities there is up to enjoy." He said with a smile. He lead her to the door nodding to the others as they walked. He saw Kenzi the Dimitru girl look over at them. He smirked and studied her closely,but turned back to Josie.

"I think thine friends approve of me taking you out." He said gently. They walked out and the sun shone down on them. Damian produced a white lace paracel and handed it to her.

"Help keep you cool in the heat." He said with a small smile.

"So would you tell me about thine self and how you come to wind up here?" He asked her as they walk for the town down the hill from the Manor. They could of taken horse's, but he liked walking better and would carry her if she wanted. He winked at her. She looked very lovely in that dress of hers. He was very happy to see she was okay after all the wine she had drunk the night before. He carried a canteen with water for her and him. There would also be food and drinks in town all day every day of the festival, which lasted seven days. The staff got a break to enjoy every festival and he could spend 7 uninterrupted days with the lovely Josie.

@rosamortelle

~Vladimir Westchester~

Vladimir was watching his wife gently as she fixed her hair. He wanted to just wrap around her and keep her hidden away forever. He however knew that was not the answer to keeping his love safe. He had put 5 silver stakes in a bag hidden away it was just a precaution if they tried anything. He smiled as she said he looked handsome. He took comfort in her voice, touch and her physically being in front of him. They would be gone in the next 7 days. So he would be much happier and less worried about his wife. Though he always worried about her. He just worried more about her when the other Originals were there. He was thankful that she said she wouldn't leave his side. It made him feel better and he worried a bit less. He still kept his emergency stakes hidden under his cloak.

Vlad pulled her close with a tight hug as she kissed him. He kissed her back gently. He knew he treated her like a porcelain doll a lot,but he was just very protective of her and that was how he was raised back in the day. He would have to teach her to defend herself. He hoped that maybe try to relieve his stress about her being in so much trouble. Vlad nods as she asked him if they should go.

With a sigh Vlad stood he appraised Victoria gently.

"No I don't want to go you look so enticing in that dress. I am so glad you wore it and kept it nice. Looks just as beautiful on you as the day you wore it for our wedding." He said. He had a gentle hand on her lower back as they walked out. They almost bumped into the servants and Yuna. Vlad Raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Ahh looks like you scrubbed off the paint and made her look beautiful. There is Yuna under all that paint. You look very nice, please come join us in riding to the Town on horse back."Vlad said. He wasn't flirting with the woman. He was just being nice, he only flirted with his beautiful and amazing wife. He called her beautiful and lovely. Vlad held out his arm to her. He would escort the weird yet child like woman down with them. He had hired her and she was a part of there odd creature family. But odd is the keyword. It was an odd family. He loved to treat his staff like his family. The other Originals had already left for the town.

Vlad walked down with both woman to there horses that were waiting. He helped Victoria on to her horse and kissed her hand.

"All my love." He said gently to her. He helped Yuna up next and gave her a warm smile. He then mounted his horse. He held onto the rope of Yunas horse so the woman didn't go wandering off. He had no Idea what was going on her slightly child like brain. He smiled over at his wife as the rode next to each other. They were always announced as they entered the town during this festival.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood @TheRoleplayingDovah

(Will wait for you @TheRoleplayingDovah, to do my.next Kenzi reply )

Don't tell me my rights devil woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back