• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
The city lights shone brightly. A cool wind blew past, causing you to pull up your jacket around yourself. This was Westbrook, the City on the Water, the City of Lights, famous and considered a metropolitan by the smaller cities that surrounded it miles away. It wasn't the biggest city -- it was certainly no Chicago -- but it was also no place where "everyone knew everyone." Simply put, it was a beautiful median, located on the edge of the ocean in Maine.
In the center of the city was the basic city things -- malls, gorgeous little shops, a boardwalk and beach along the sea that lapped up against the city's edge. Moving farther away from the busier part, the city slowed into suburbs and then into farmland. Of course, just like any city, it had its bad parts -- its city "slums," so to speak.
Regardless, as you stood looking out at the boardwalk and the ocean, all you could think about was how you somehow felt like here, your life was about to get interesting.

About This RP

Basically, I want this roleplay to follow, mainly, the high school students of Westbrook and eventually, move them up into University and onwards. A nice median and, as you probably noticed, it says "Season One." This is because I would like there to be a series of events, and then we can wind everything up and skip a year or so into "Season Two" and move the roleplay along, eventually getting our characters into adulthood... potentially.
This also means I want drama! And maybe make it so that the characters kind of know each other beforehand, maybe have past memories that happened before the roleplay started, just to make it more interesting. Whatever floats your boat.
Of course, your character does not have to be in school. They can just be a character that is appropriately aged (14-18, maybe? There are a couple over that age which have become basically "side characters" and you may make some of those) and may have dropped out of school for some reason. Of course, it should be LEGAL, meaning no 14-year-olds that aren't in school, thank you very much.

Anyway, please have fun here and add in all the plot drama you want!

Last edited:
Per usual, Mason and Drake had walked towards school together. The walk was long but luckily, the brothers were in decent shape, and it gave them time to bond. Time to discuss their fellow classmates, their futures, and how proud Mason was to get team captain, for the sole reason of possibly getting more tail. Is that what the kids called it these days? Eh, whatever.

Anyway, Drake and Mason stopped across from the school. "So uh, got your eye on anyone this year?" He asked, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and coughing for a moment as he exhaled. He tossed the cigarette to the ground and grinded it into the ground with the bottom of his shoe.

"Not really. Maybe new girls?" Mason took another draw on the cigarette. "But," he exhaled slowly, "like, they're a lot of work. So maybe I'll just stick to... umm..." He frowned, realizing that his options were limited. "Hell if I know. I'm just trying to get through today."

Drake snorted at that. "Way to go, bro. At least it's your last year." With that, he stepped up to the curb to cross. "See ya around. Don't be late or skip. It's the first day." He looked over his shoulder at Mason, who just glared at him before getting back to his cigarette, and then crossed the busy street.

He didn't look very well as he crossed, and one car did come to a screeching halt. "Sorry!" Drake yelled without looking at the car before he stepped onto school property. His pale eyes trailed up the side of the building, and he groaned, not wanting to start only his second year of high school.

With one last sigh, he grabbed hold of his tattered backpack straps and headed into the open doors of he-- I mean, high school.

---------------------------------

Nyx was a mess, not that it was a surprise. She spent a good majority of her time apologizing for things that didn't need to be apologized for, and then the rest of her time doing... well... probably nothing. So while she tried to push her way through the throngs of students, Nyx found her clumsy self knocking into just about everyone, so she had apologized to a vast majority of the students by time she reached her locker.

She let out a huge sigh of relief as she leaned against her locker, closing her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath. She then turned to it, pulling out the already crumpled piece of paper with her new combination.

Nyx attempted to put it in once... and failed. Twice, failed again. Well, third time is always the charm, right?

With the third failure, Nyx groaned again and slammed her against the locker. Of course, it was a little too hard and she jumped back, rubbing her now possibly bruised forehead.

Sawyer
original (2).gif
Alarm clocks were literally the worst thing ever invented. Sawyer wanted to find and punch whatever shmuck who decided to make a ringing clock from hell. When she lifted her hand out from under the covers and smashed it down on the trilling demon the sound of crashing soon confirmed that she no longer had an alarm clock. A muffled curse came from beneath a pile of covers and a head of blonde hair peaked out over the top of them. Brown eyes blinked down at the shattered assortment of wires and gears that used to be her wake up call and Sawyer scowled at it.

"Stupid, flimsy thing." She groaned tiredly and forced herself out from the comfort of her bed. She looked back at it longingly as she backpedaled to the bathroom to get ready for school, "Goodbye, my darling. I'll come back to you soon!" She reached a hand out to her bed dramatically and wiped a fake tear from her eye. The bed said nothing in return. From the living room her father yelled at her to stop acting to her bed and she yelled back at him to respect her privacy.

Sawyer shuffled out of the house and over to Ryan's as slowly as she could. She did not feel like going to school and she did not give a damn what Ryan had to say about her making him late. Without even bothering to knock, she strolled into Ryan's house and plopped herself down onto his couch. Sawyer and Ryan had lived next to each other for the two years she had lived in Westbrook and had become good friends in that time. Having a ride to school was a definite bonus.

"Ryan! Take your time, princess! We're not in any rush!" She yelled at the boy and chuckled at her own joke before reaching to flick on the TV.

Dak Dak

[class=stoneBackground] width: 100%; height: calc(auto + 30px); background: #1c2129; [/class] [class=stoneTitle] color: white; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: 0px; [/class] [class=stoneBoxBar] display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: wrap; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width: 90%; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBox] height: 90px; width: 370px; text-align: center; background: rgba(16,20,26, 0.7); margin-right: 5px; [/class] [class=stoneBoxHeader] color: #787c87; font-size: 25px; [/class] [class=stoneBoxContent] color: white; font-size: 40px; margin-top: -20px; [/class] [class=stoneMain] width: 80%; height: auto; margin: auto; background: #f0f2f5; padding: 20px; color: black; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px; [/class] [class=stoneCredit] color: white; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; margin-top: 30px; [/class] [div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneTitle]Ryan[/div][div class=stoneBoxBar][div class=stoneBox][div class=stoneBoxHeader]Location[/div][div class=stoneBoxContent]Parking lot[/div][/div][div class=stoneBox][div class=stoneBoxHeader]Time[/div][div class=stoneBoxContent]7:30:00 AM[/div][/div][div class=stoneBox][div class=stoneBoxHeader]Mood[/div][div class=stoneBoxContent]Steamed[/div][/div][/div][div class=stoneMain]Ryan had woken up in his bed. It was a rare occasion for him to wake up in his own bed. Normally he would be in the shop. He had claimed an auto shop for himself and would stay there for long periods of time. He sat up in his bed and groaned. It was going to be a long day, and it wasn't just any normal day. It was the first day of his last year of high school. After that he wasn't going to have to wake up early. He wasn't going to have to see people that he didn't want to see. This year he was going to be free. He stood up from his bed and walked over to the door. He walked out and took a shower. After a few minutes, he walked back in. His hair had it's signature shine and it was combed over to the side. He wasn't trying to impress anyone. He put on a simple white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He grabbed his bag and walked out the door of his room. He wasn't that hungry so he didn't grab anything to eat.

"Oh, I'll take all the time in the world. Besides it's just school. Who the hell cares about that damn place anyway." He said walking into the living room. He sat down beside her. "Fuck man, I don't wanna go, but I also don't want to go to military school. One mistake and I'm "out the door"." He said mimicking the judge. He stood up and flicked the TV off. "Come on, let's go to school..." He said shuffling to the door.

He grabbed his black leather jacket and put it on before going outside. The jacket had seemed to fit him just right. He walked out his front door. He made his way to his bike and grabbed his helmet. He put it on and got on. With a kick the engine roared to life. As soon as Sawyer got on and was set, Ryan pulled out and started to drive to school.

It didn't take to long to get there. Everyone knew that Ryan had arrived, the engine in his motorcycle made sure they knew. He pulled up and parked in the front. His bike was the best thing there, so it deserved the best spot. He shut her down and set the kick stand. "You know I know you like the bike but you don't have to hold me so tight. It's not like your going to fall off." He said taking off his helmet. Ryan's hair didn't change what so ever. "Welcome to hell." He said sighing. "Let's get this over with." He said as he started to walk.
[/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || @StoneWolf18[/div][/div]

Xenon
tumblr_inline_nr3edhO73G1rooebp_250.gif
Xenon's ride to school had been eventful to say the least. His father had been on the phone with him the whole way there giving him the whole "this is your senior year don't disappoint" schpeil Xenon only expected from Jamon Everrett. The whole thing had been a bit stressing to be honest and had made him a bit nervous. His nervousness was fairly obvious as he shuffled down the hallway toward his locker. On the way, he witnessed a girl he didn't recognize slam her head into a locker. He winced a bit at the sound before decided to make his way over.

"These lockers are a bit janky." Xenon informed her quietly, coming to stand next to her. "The trick is to hit it here." Xenon slammed his fist into the top corner of the locker and it popped open, "Right combination. Bad locker." He flashed a thousand watt smile and the shorter girl and adjusted his backpack strap.

"I'm Xenon, by the way." He offered her his had. This was completely out of the ordinary for him. The whole approaching people himself and making conversation wasn't really his strong suit, but he made an exception today. "You're a Fresh?" He questioned, wondering why he hadn't ever seen her before and concluding she was probably a Freshman.

Winona Winona

Nicole was so excited that she could barely sleep that night. Her eyes had slowly fluttered open as she lifted her head. After a few seconds she sat up. Today was the first day of her school year. She was so excited that she rushed out of bed and got ready in a hurry. After what seemed like 8 hours, she was ready. She walked down the stairs in a blue summer dress. That was what she had for the most part. Her parents being very religious, would only get her such things. They would be a little annoying with that but she loved them none the less. Her blond hair was braided. She saw her father getting ready for work. She gave him a hug and said good morning. She was very happy. She was going to be a normal teenager for once.

She was about to walk to school when her father offered to give her a ride. She accepted and climbed in her father's car. After a short ride she was in front of her school. She looked like a kid at Christmas. Bright eyed and chipper. She gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and said good bye before climbing out of the car. As she was walking into school she heard a motorcycle. She watched it pull up and the pair get off it. The girl seemed like she knew the guy. The guy on the other hand, with his black leather jacket and black hair slicked back was beautiful. She was basically staring at him.

She had made it to the door. She stopped for a second and took it in. Through this door was a new adventure. She took a breath walked in. It was amazing. It was like a dream to her. She had never, in her wildest dream thought that she would go to a normal high school. She had gotten a letter that had some information, along with her locker number and combination. She made her way to her locker and opened it. She put her bag in her locker. She took what she needed and went to her first class. She was excited and couldn't wait. She was a little sad that she didn't really know anyone there, but she knew that she was going to be meeting new people soon.

Grace
tumblr_ozs6joZxUP1sars6fo2_400.gif

Looking at her own reflection for a minute which felt like hours, should i change? She thought. Is there even a point to changing? Why do i even care? She argued with herself mentally. Before she could continue this conversation with herself, “Gracie!” Her mother called for her downstairs. She looked at her door and back at mirror for a last time. And she went downstairs, walking into the kitchen to be greeted by her mother, and..David. “Morning.” The monotone in Grace’s voice was undeniable. Her mother placed food on the table and gave a tilt of her head, “Come eat breakfast with us.” She said, brushing the hair out of Grace’s face. Grace did everything she could to not roll her eyes, “Uh, no thanks. I’m not hungry, and i gotta get going if i don’t want to be late.” She shrugged nonchalantly. She knew she wasn’t going to be late. But pretending to actually like David and eat? She’d throw up the food before she even got a chance to swallow it. “Oh, have a good first day then.” David said, which Grace ignored, She smiled at her mom, waving goodbye while grabbing the keys, her bag, And walked out the front door.

The drive itself was pleasant enough, relaxing even. She wasn’t exactly that excited to go back to school, sure sometimes it sucked. at least she had cheer, that always made up for it. She signed up for theater too, trying to take as much as free-time she spent at home and throwing it somewhere else. She’d much rather be here than there. Her mind was drifting off in thought it was then she realized someone was in-front of it. She pressed the breaks harshly. “Jesus.” She said, sighing in relief. The black haired boy muttered an apology, not even bothering to look at the car that almost hit him. And walked off. So much for a relaxing drive. She parked near the motorcycle that just pulled up, making sure not to hit either of the passengers that were near it. She just started driving, hopefully with some luck, she hoped that no one would die before she even got a mile out.

Stepping out of the car and swinging the her bag over her shoulder, she made her way to pass the people that were on the motorcycle. “Sorry, excuse me.” She gave a small smile apologizing, and walked into the school, finding her locker and placing her things in it. She sighed heavily, this is gonna be a long day.

Last edited:
Sawyer
tumblr_muglab0iSG1qbw8sko1_250.gif
Sawyer hopped off Ryan's bike after him and snorted at his words as she took her helmet off and placed it down on the bike. She shook her hair down around her shoulders and ran her fingers through it before pulling her beanie over her head. There wasn't a day she left the house without her beanie, even if she didn't wear it. The thing was a sort of comfort object a present from her father. It was precious to her, though she'd never admit she had such sappy feelings to anyone.

"Oh, but I can't hold on any less tight!" She ran a hand down his arm as they walked toward the doors, "You're just so exquisitely muscled that I can't help but caress your beautiful abs!" She spun around and walked backwards in front of him, a smirk crawling onto her face as she continued with her antics, "Such a specimen." She gushed, placing her hand to her forehead, "How could I resist?"

Sawyer's act dropped and she reached out to punch Ryan's shoulder as she fell into step with him again. She didn't bother to spare a glance at the students now staring at her after her outburst, they could fuck off. "You literally suck. I wasn't holding on that tight. You're just a big baby." A girl brushed by the two of them with a muttered apology and Sawyer went quiet for a moment as she watched her go. Any smart ass retort she would've shot at anyone else died on her lips and she just stood there. Weird.

The two of them finally reached the doors and Sawyer pushed them open with a flourish to reveal the school in all it's stupid glory. "Oh, Westbrook High! How I adore you!"

Dak Dak

Nyx had been rubbing her forehead when the upperclassmen showed up, and her cheeks quickly turned bright red. "Oh! Uh... sorry..." She said, awkwardly grabbing hold of the strap to her messenger bag backpack because Nyx hated real backpacks. Plus she was too cool for those, obviously.

She watched as he popped it open like it was nothing, and her eyes widened a bit in awe. "Thank you so much." Nyx looked up at him gratefully. Her heart was easily going a million miles a minute, and she felt, well, nervous to say the least. Nervous wasn't quite the word. Nyx may have been bordering on being a nervous wreck.

"Oh, Xenon? That's a cool name. Very... unique?" Yep, Nyx was killing her first high school interaction. She took his hand, shaking it gently and suddenly worried that maybe it was sweaty from nerves, but it was too late to worry about that. "I'm Nyx. Well, Hemera. But everyone calls me Nyx. And yes, I am a freshman. A fresh."

She pulled her hand away, returning it to awkwardly hold onto her strap. "Umm... Sorry. This place is a lot... bigger and stuff... then I expected..." Nyx, uncomfortably, looked down at her does for a moment. "So uh, what grade are you in?"

cody-simpson-paradise-tour-585x3531.jpg
Nick awoke that morning to the sound of his iPhone alarm going off. He groaned as he really didn't want to get out of bed. His bed was so comfortable and the sheets were so warm, but he knew way too well that if he didn't get up his dad would come rushing upstairs to pull him out of bed. He lazily rolled out of bed and stretched for a moment before walking in to his personal bathroom and taking a shower. The hot water feeling great on his sore and tired body. Nick had put in a lot of training over the summer. Nick had the hockey world on the edge of its seat last year. As a freshman playing varsity he had one of the best high school seasons in the country. The team unfortunately didn't do as well as they had hoped, Nick planned on changing that this season. His goal was to lead their team to a state championship, so over the summer Nick made sure to train as hard as he possibly could to make that goal come true.

Nick forced himself out of the shower, though he wished he could have just stayed there for a while. He got out and dried off and got himself dressed. He looked in the mirrior and smiled as he thought he was looking pretty good. He grabbed his backpack and went downstairs where his mom had made him eggs and bacon. She kissed him on the top of his head as he sat down to eat. His father had already left for work which was normal and his mom was rushing out the door now. "Okay Nick enjoy your breakfast and have a good first day, Im sorry that neither your father or I could drive you today I love you honey." Nick smiled as he ate his breakfast. "Its okay mom ill see you later." Just like that she was out the door. Nick sighed as he contoured to eat his breakfast. He loved his parents, but his house was pretty lonely, they were both always busy with work and that forced Nick to take care of himself a lot. Also because of how successful they both were, they both expected Nick to be successful too especially his father who almost demanded it. It put a lot of pressure on Nick, he tried not to let it slow him down, but sometimes it was too much.

Nick finished his breakfast and put the plate in their sink as he walked out of the door. The walk too school wasn't too bad, his nice gated neighborhood only about a ten minute walk to the high school. Once Nick got there he saw all of the different kids as they walked into the building. Nick was a popular kid in his grade and he smiled and said hi to quite a few different kids that he knew. He made his way to his locker where he would start to get ready for a long school day.

Despite Drake's tendency to be a bad influence outside of school, at school, he tried to be as much of a golden boy as possible. And so the office staff had informed him of a few new kids who could possibly use some loving guidance, and a friendly person on their first day of school. He did like being a bit of a... welcomer, so he stepped out of the office to go find... Nicole, was it? One of the staff had pointed her out when she stepped in, but she'd quickly got lost in the crowd.

Now, Drake pushed himself through the people, stopping here and there to say a greeting to his old friends and acquaintances. The people were... numerous, and soon Drake forgot who he'd even spoken to. But none of that matter because just ahead he saw Nicole -- at least, he was pretty sure it was her -- starting to head into a classroom.

"Hey!" Drake battled his way through the last few people in his way, and gently touched her on the shoulder, hoping not to startle. "I'm Drake. You look uh, new?"

The day thus far had sucked for Scott. After sleeping through his alarm, not eating breakfast, and crashing on his bike 2 times on his way to school, he felt that enduring this much pain wasn't really worth it to maintain his 4.0. As 1901 pumped through his headphones, Scott locked his bike outside the school. At least, he thought he had locked it. The four digit lock had remained unlocked, even though Scott had pushed the two parts together to complete the lock. As he made his way to his locker, dodging the foul creatures that inhabited this place known as "students", Scott managed to almost destroy all of his homework that he had spent yesterday working on by dropping it on the floor. He quickly scooped it up, shoving it into his binder and putting his backpack into the extremely dented locker with a rusted lock that he entrusted all of his valuables with.

Ryan just rolled his eyes as he friend started acting. He slowly walked behind her. With his bag slung over his shoulder. He used his right hand to cover her mouth and his left was wrapped around her neck. He wasn't holding her tight enough to suffocate her, but just enough to where she wasn't going to be getting out until he let her go. "Come on, scaring the new people is my job." He said as he dragged her away. He stopped when he got to their lockers. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked jokingly as he let go of her. "Some times I feel like I gotta knock you out just to bring you anywhere." He said opening his locker.

After placing his bag in his locker and grabbing everything he needs, he closes his locker. "I'm surprised at you. Call me a fine specimen, especially when you bat for my team..." He said nonchalantly. "What about that girl tho… Normally you'd say something stupid, but you didn't. Maybe your finally growing up." He said patting her on the head. Ryan was taller then her by about a foot or so. "All you gotta do is now work on your height and were good." He said.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Nicole had felt someone touch her shoulder. She instantly jolted. Someone was touching her. Oh god, did she do something wrong? She had smiled at everyone that she looked at. She was nice to the people with lockers next to hers. She slowly turned around to see a boy there. Oh god, it was even worse. A boy was talking to her. She was starting to get nervous. What was she going to say? This boy was good looking. God help me. She thought to herself.

"H-Hillooo." She said shyly. She had mixed hi and hello. He's gonna think I'm an idiot now. She thought. "I'm Nicole Elizabeth Rosenberg! It's nice to meet you!" She said rather quick. "I'm a new student! I was homeschooled before I started this year! It's nice to meet you!" She said again quick. She was also starting to get louder with every word. She was nervous and it was easy to tell.

Keeping their paces brisk, Angelina and Samantha Nikki walked down the rough path that took them down round to the back of their high school. It only took a few minutes to traverse the path, since they lived ten minutes away from the school. Both girls sniffled and dabbed at the bottom of their eyes with their tissues. Despite the weather looking calm and with summer gone, the pollen count was still high. And that was a pain for them both. Angelina was the first to have a sneezing fit, Samamtha managing to fight it off for a few minutes before rubbing her nose and sneezing into her wad of tissues.

"Can I have some of your antihistamines, Sam? Please"? Angelina begged her younger sister, soon sneezing another deep sneezing fit of four. The hem of her dress fluttered in the breeze.

"I'm sorry, sis, I'm out. I did inform you... earlier..." Samantha struggled to say before succumbing to her own sneezing fit.

By the time they got to school, and make their way round, Angelina's eyes were pink and mildly puffy. Samantha wasn't as bad, but her nose was itching incessantly.

Samantha stayed outside to talk to Ryan over the phone, hoping he was awake by now, ignoring the growing urge to sneeze. She grew concerned as it kept going straight to voicemail. Ryan was usually awake at this point in the day. Trying two more times, Samantha finally heard Ryan pick up. Unfortunately, that was the moment Samantha's need to sneeze triumphed. Ryan was about to speak before Samantha doubled over with a huge sneeze:

"HI'SSSHHHYYYEEEEWWWW"!

As for Angelina, she kept her nose buried in a pile of tissues. She didn't want to attract attention by having a huge sneezing fit. Going to her locker, unlocking it and opening it, Samantha smiled as she saw the recent photo of her which was hung up behind her locker door. Also, her air freshener was doing its job as Angelina sniffled and caught a whiff. She smiled a little more, grabbing her books and spraying some perfume on herself before locking her locker up.

Last edited:
SJ AKRON / Junior / they/them

SJ had dressed for school in full-on prep clothes, which they considered a power move. Pretend to be rich, and eccentric. That their shock red hacked off and casually spiked hair did, paired today with jean-colored large frames. Walking in, they clenched the straps of their backpack a bit tighter.

SJ watched the girl jump. Yeah. That was exactly what they didn't need happening to them...some useful but foolish - and probably paid or prompted - golden boy to take pity on the lost kid and help them out. Yeah. Best to avoid that. It went with unwanted touches and brazen attempts to learn quick names never to be remember or thought of again. It wasn't the way SJ wanted to make friends.

So how are you planning on doing that? Good question. SJ wasn't really sold on the whole friend thing anyway. They figured they'd just try to act like they'd been here all along - it was a big enough school, wasn't it? They didn't have to be the weird junior transfer. They could be...normal. Normal-er. No, normal. They could definitely pull it off, right?

Making friends would have been smart, which was, of course, why SJ did the exact opposite. "Excuse me! Do you even watch where you're walking?" they demanded, even though they had deliberately stepped in front of another kid so it appeared as though the poor student had walked into their space instead of the other way around.

At least SJ knew their way around, having camped out around the school for a bit before getting hauled into the chaos. They always spot-checked and practiced where they went. It helped alleviate stress. Some things, however, there was no practicing - even if their therapist wanted them to 'role play' it out, SJ wasn't about to do anything that stupid.

It was the first day of her junior year and Jubilee Ardor-Funk had dragged herself out of bed and downstairs. Her brother had been in the kitchen already, a small meal cooking for the two of them. Breakfast sandwiches - fried egg and a sausage patty on blueberry bagels.

“Ready for your first day, kid?” Jayden asked, slipping an egg onto her bagel. He raised his eyes to her. “Kai coming to pick you up?”
Jubie found herself smiling a bit. “Yeah, he’s on his way,” she said. Kai was her first boyfriend and she was a bit nervous of screwing up, but this had been going well. At least, she hoped it was.

“Alright. Well, I’ll be him up if I need to,” Jayden offered, settling down with his own breakfast. He never actually threatened Kai, only joking around about it when Kai wasn’t around.

“I know you will,” Jubie said with a laugh. She gave her brother a one armed hug as she headed upstairs to get ready.
It wasn’t long before she was ready for school, perching on the edge of the couch and waiting for the familiar sight of Kai’s car. Jayden had already left for work.

Winona Winona

"Thank you. Yeah, hayfever again. So how's your holiday going? Or vacation, as you'd call it". Samantha got caught up as Ryan discussed when he'd be back and how much they're missing each other. Samantha bantered, saying that he better not be doing anything insignificant and answer sooner. He chuckled, agreeing.

Setting her glasses down by the sink, Angelina splashed some cold water onto her face, hearing the usual sounds of other girls going in and out of the cubicles and washing their hands. Then the sound of a lock could be heard. Dabbing her eyes, again, with some wet tissues, a sudden hand pushing her forwards, her face hitting the filled up sink. She struggled before the hand pressing her down moved away, Angelina gasping for air and spinning round before getting spat in the face. She squinted at her attacker, trying to make her out but got doubled over as she reveived a knee to her stomach, coughing harshly and bringing up a little bile.

"See you're still as fat. And just as pathetic" Her assailant scoffed, giving Angelina a shove before running off. Angelina just stood there, teary and in shock.

Sawyer
tumblr_inline_n7vv3mrHNU1sz03jf.gif
Sawyer's eyes widened as Ryan dragged her off in the direction of their lockers. She attempted to bite him but ultimately failed and gave up her struggle. When he let her go she pulled away from him and stuck her tongue out as he spoke. Sawyer ripped her locker open and tossed everything she didn't need inside before slamming it again and turning her attention back to Ryan.

"I will literally murder you, dude. I have no problem with it. I'm 5'6" asshole." She stepped forward and jabbed a finger into his chest, "And no one will ever find the body!" She smiled and leaned back against the locker. Some kid passed by them and gave Sawyer a side eye to which she practically growled at the poor kid and he scurried off. The next thing that caught her attention was the girl that had run into her a few lockers down. Sawyer mulled for a moment with her bottom lip pulled between her teeth before seeming to make a decision and pushing off the locker.

"Later, doofus." She threw at Ryan as she began to walk off eyes still locked on the girl, "Thanks for the ride!" She threw a peace sign over her shoulder. When she arrived within earshot of her target she sidled up next to her and clocked her head to the side.

"You ran into me." She stated, a small smirk gracing her lips, "You got lucky, usually I would've...." She stopped herself short. For some reason she didn't feel like letting this girl know what she usually would've done, but she did want to know one thing.

"What's your name?"

Dak Dak Soap Soap

Grace
original.gif

Grace tuned out most of the noise behind her, she put books she didn't need in her locker. Grace, being Grace. She naturally had a mirror in her locker, she grabbed the chapstick that was in her bag, and started to apply it. As she was she heard someone talking near her, She looked once at the girl and did a double take. Unsure if she was talking to her or not. She realized she was in-fact the girl was the one outside of the school earlier.

And that she was actually talking to her. The girl started speaking again and trailed off. she waited a moment before she spoke back, "I wouldn't say i ran into you." Grace said, smiling a bit herself. Lowering the chapstick from her lips. Grace raised a brow, genuinely curious on what she was going to say. But she changed her mind apparently and asked her name. "Grace." She introduced herself. Throwing a smile the girl's way. "Do i get to know yours?" Grace said playfully. The girl intrigued her to say the least.

"It's only fair." Eying the smirk on the girl's face. "But something tells me you don't do fair." She said teasingly, She didn't know enough about the girl to even say so, but she wanted to.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Ryan watched as Sawyer had left him. She was a fiery girl that would do that a lot. But Ryan would do the same. Get heated and storm off. Ryan was contemplating about skipping class and going to his garage when he heard a voice. "Can you fucking move?" The fuck do they think they're talking to. Not only was Ryan tall, but he was strong and he would fly off the handle. He turned around be didn't see anyone. He looked left, then right and still there was no one there. He then looked down ad saw a person. "First off minny mouse, I would watch what you say and who you say it to... Second shrimpy I got more weight and height on you. I would choose your next words carefully." He said bending down till he was face to face with the boy.

Ryan was itching for a fight. He wanted to let out some of his frustration out. But the judges words were like salt to pour on a wound. "If you start a fight your ass is out the door and on it's way to military school. " The judge said. Ryan couldn't start the fight, but that didn't mean he couldn't finish it. Besides this kid was pissing Ryan off. Maybe he needed to show all the freshman that he was top dog when it came to fighting. Ryan wanted to beat this kid, and beat him badly.
elextrified elextrified

Dak Dak

Well, Drake wasn't sure if he'd ever met someone who would start speaking louder the most nervous they got. He had to admit, it was kind of cute. "Well, nice to meet you, Nicole Elizabeth Rosenberg." He said playfully with a little grin. "Homeschool, huh? I wanted to be homeschooled so I could work in my bed, but nooo. Socialization and making friends." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, so Nicole, have you like... Met anyone yet? Made any friends? What grade are you in? Do you need friends?" Drake's questions were rapid fire, which happened occasionally when he'd get overly excited about something. Such as meeting new people, like he was now. "Because like, if you need friends, I know some cool people and I can get you friends who like the same things as you. What do you like? Do you have likes?" Drake finally took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

------------------

Beeze Beeze

Kai had woken up early to make sure he was ready to go and get Jubie on time. He was nervous, to be perfectly honest. Sure, Kai had gone on dates before, but he'd never been in a relationship like he was now with her. And he had definitely never liked someone in the same he liked Jubie.

His little sister, Eliza, watched him from the door as he got ready, brushing his teeth and hair. "Are you trying to look good for your girlfriend?" She teased, and Kai shot an annoyed look at her. "Are you going to kiss her?"

Kai's face flushed bright red. "Eliza, hush!" He grumbled and slammed the door shut in her face. Eliza's giggle on the other side of the door was loud before he heard her bounce away.

Soon, he was ready to go and had slipped out the door before Eliza could tease him more. The ride to Jubie's was filled with anxious nerves -- sure, they'd been dating for a couple months, but that didn't mean he was any less nervous.

Kai parked his car in the driveway, and then headed up to the door. His heart pounding, he knocked on the door.

Angelina spent the next few minutes crying in one of the cubicles, her makeup smeared and her eyes pink again due to her crying. She thought this bullying issue was over but apparently not. After composing herself, blowing her nose and washing her hands, Angelina retrieved her glasses and redid her makeup as quickly as she could. Exiting the ladies, Angelina went to go find Samantha but she couldn't find her, which made her feel worse. Sitting down outside, she buried her face into her hands. Today was not going well for her.

Nicole started to get a little scared. This guy was now asking questions before Nicole could answer them. Oh god, he needed to calm down. Nicole took a breath, she let it out to try and calm her nerves. "I don't really know that many people. My parents are a little controlling in that they were scared for me. Hence the home schooling. When I was young they would go outside with me and watch over me as I played in the yard. I can play a couple instruments and I'm told I have a beautiful voice but I don't think so.... And you're kind of scaring me with these questions back to back." She said in quieter voice while holding her books a little bit tighter. "I would love to meet some new people, but please be gentle with me." She said softly.

Nicole hadn't really had a friend before. She didn't really count her parents because they loved her so much. Nicole looked at this boy. Her eyes were a little frightened but she did want to meet new people. She did want to make friends.
Winona Winona

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

James was up early. He went for a three mile jog around the area in which he lived. After he was done, he got cleaned up and ready for school. He quickly got dressed in a black t-shirt a pair of jeans and his letterman jacket that he received a year ago. After that it was just a quick 2 mile walk to school. This gave James time to think about what he was going to be doing after school. There wasn't any practice, and there wasn't going to be a lot of homework so that would give James time to stop by the shelter and put in a couple of hours. James loved giving. He would volunteer at the shelter and with younger kids.

As James neared the school he saw someone sitting outside. It looked like she was crying. James slowly walked over to her. It was Angelina. Was she getting bullied again. James saw a lot of her getting bullied the year before. He wanted to say something, but didn't It hurt him to see her cry. He knelt down and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey Angelina..." He said calmly. "What's wrong beautiful?" He said trying to figure out why she was crying.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Angelina gasped before realising it was James. She cleared her throat, smoothing down her dress and found herself wiping a few more tears away. "Oh, James, hello. I... just a rough morning. Nothing to worry about". She looked away from him, unable to tell him the direct problem.

Dak Dak

James didn't believe what she said about not having to worry about it. James looked her deep in her eyes. "Baby girl, You and I both know that I'm not going to not worry about it. Now come on. I'm right here. I wanna hear it." He said sitting right next to her. He set his bag on the ground and smiled. "It doesn't help to keep things in. Talk to me. I promise you that you'll feel better after a talk." He said softly. James wanted to help. Angelina was a good girl, and hated to see her cry.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back