• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Grace
tumblr_inline_p1oaifT7xl1rifr4k_540.gif

Grace gave a weak smile towards Keisha as she walked away and stared dumbfound at the empty spot where she previously stood. A date? Like, an actual date date. With another girl... who wasn't Sawyer. The thought alone brought a frown to her face, but it wasn't like she was forced into saying yes. Grace said yes because she wanted to, she wanted to get over Sawyer. No, scratch that. She needed to get over Sawyer.

And maybe trying... things out with Keisha was a good idea. She shook her head and sighed, tightening her bag over her shoulder before heading to the office. Wasn't it a little too early to be moving on from Sawyer? It's only been... like, two months. That's barely anything! ...Okay, so maybe it was a lot of time. It wasn't nearly enough for Grace. Pushing the glass door open with haste. "Sorry! Sorry, got... a little tied up." She said with an apologetic glance to Jennifer. Yes, she might've been on a first-name basis with the counselor... so what? They'd spent a lot of time together.

Her attention fell onto the raven-haired girl beside her and she greeted her with a bright smile. "Grace Jackson." Introducing herself as she extended a hand towards the new girl. She was pretty, definitely, but she wasn't about to dwell over more girls at the moment. A slight tilt of her head towards the door with a small wave towards Jennifer. "So, let's get this tour started with." Holding the door for her as she started walking down the halls. Pointing to one of the rooms to the left she started. "Mrs Fredericks class. So... Art, she's really nice. Just make sure you go to the bathroom first? She gets antsy and feels like the whole class should be present while she's teaching." It's like rambling was a comfort for her, and right now? Grace needed a lot of it.

"We haven't got a whole bunch of Freshman as of yet. But I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly."

erzulie erzulie

Sawyer

White with tiny hints of grey dotting through it, too many to count, but the pattern was increasingly mesmerizing. Some spots seemed darker than the others and those drew attention the longest. It was easy to see shapes and even whole figures in the pattern if one were looking for them. A triangle there. A hexagon peeking out of the corner. The dots turned blue and suddenly collapsed in on eachother and white spots danced in the corners of her vision as a picture put itself together on the tile. The most brilliantly blue eyes she had ever seen formed in front of her. She blinked once, heavy, tired, the vision did not leave. She blinked again, this time much quicker and yet it remained, She didn’t try to blink again, just let the hazy hallucination stay right where it was. The movement around her disappeared as she stared at the floor and even the noise dulled away into the background. After a good solid minute of staring at the tile floor, a towel was thrown over her face snapping her out of whatever reverie she’d been in.

“Sawyer, are you gonna change or just sit there all day?” When she pulled the towel off her head, her whole team was looking at her all seeming to be waiting for her answer. But none came. She simply flicked the towel onto the floor and pushed herself off the bench, shaking away her thoughts and returning slowly to the real world. As she pulled her jersey up and over her head, Paige stepped up next to her with a look of pity.

“Listen, I know you took the whole Grace thing pretty hard, Sawyer. But it’s been almost two months now. We’ve got the regional game coming up and we can’t afford to have you all up in your head like this.” Paige placed a hand on Sawyer’s now t-shirt clad shoulder, “Grace isn’t the only girl that exists, dude. You gotta get over it.” For a moment there was only silence, save for a lone locker clanging shut. Everyone was watching her again, concerned about the way Sawyer had been over the last month. Sawyer’s typical team oriented attitude had completely diminished, she’d been snappy and hadn’t been playing all that well at all. Worst of all, anytime anyone tried to bring up Grace Sawyer completely blew a casket. Now they were just waiting for it to happen again. Sawyer’s jaw tightened and everyone held their breath.

“You don’t know shit, Paige.” Sawyer swiped Paige’s hand off her shoulder and slammed her locker door shut. As she turned to make her way out of the locker room she noticed everyone’s eyes on her. “What the hell are you looking at? Show’s over.” Sawyer took two steps and turned back to the group of girls, “If I hear Grace’s name come out of anyone’s mouth again, you won’t be able to smell for a week.” And with that she made her exit.

Once she was in the hall she made sure she was alone before her angry stature deflated. Paige was right. It had been long enough, Sawyer shouldn’t still be this mopey. She’d barely been able to keep up in her classes and every time she caught even a glimpse of Grace, she went spiraling back and losing any progress she might have made. But, everyone had been telling her the same damn thing and it was beginning to grate on her nerves. She knew she should be over it by now, of course she did. She didn’t need it repeated to her over and over every goddamn day. Sawyer had transitioned from sad, to downright angry at every person that crossed her path. So, she’d fell back on bad habits that she’d have rather left in the past.

“Sawyer!” Speaking of bad habits. Sawyer turned to the annoyingly high voice that was calling to her from down the hall and forced a grin onto her face. Anyone who knew her would see how fake it was, but Jess didn’t know her, in fact, Jess knew almost nothing about her. But Sawyer didn’t care. Jess was a good distraction, a good lay, if you will. Sawyer could care less about anything else, but Jess had a habit of being a little clingy.

“You’re still coming over tonight, right?” Jess came to a stop in front of Sawyer, a knowing grin on her face as she took Sawyer by the arm and led her down the hall, “You remember I told you my parents were down to Washington for a few days?”

“Oh, I definitely remember.” Sawyer slung an arm over Jess’s shoulder and the brunette girl letting out one of the most obnoxious giggles she’d ever heard, but Sawyer kept face, “In fact, I might even swing by a little early.” She winked at Jess and the other girls giggles continued.

“Wonderful.” Jess grinned up at her. Sawyer let a low chuckle escape her as they turned a corner and ran into none other than Grace and some younger looking chick she didn’t recognize. Her arm immediately dropped from Jess’s shoulder and her spine straightened. Brown eyes went wide and her grin dropped dramatically.

“Grace.” Her voice was barely above a whisper as she stood there like a dog at attention, waiting for Grace to some something. Anything.

erzulie erzulie Soap Soap

Arielle Stevens

Outfit: X
Tags: Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Arielle waited in the office until a pretty blonde made her entrance. She assumed that she was the person who was supposed to be showing her around. Arielle eyed her for a moment before giving him a simple nod. “Arielle Stevens.” She gave the other girl a firm handshake. Arielle didn’t speak much as Grace began the door. “Duly noted.” She nodded her head. Arielle crossed her arms over her chest. She looked around the school, comparing it to her old one without even realizing it. Arielle was fine with half paying attention to what Grace said but her next words caused her to frown. She stared the other girl down. “Hold up, freshman? I’m a senior.” She stated. Arielle went to say more but paused when she heard someone calling Grace’s name. She turned her attention to yet another blonde girl and her friend. Arielle raised a brow as she looked between Grace and the mystery girl. The new blonde looked at her tour guide with longing in her eyes. “A friend of yours I guess?”
code by Ri.a

Grace

Her eyes widened slightly. "You're a-- ...Right. I'm sorry, you just have such a baby face!" She could've face-palmed right then and there. Really? Most people don't really take that as a compliment. Good job, Grace. She opened her mouth to spit out another apology when they rounded a corner, taking a double take and her heart dropped at the sight of her. It's not like she didn't expect to run into Sawyer, she just didn't expect to see her arm around another girl. Then she removed it rather quickly, that was nothing. Right?

It was a small thing. They were probably just friends.

Totally.

A glance at Jess and it already gave her an answer. But it was one Grace didn't feel like accepting right now. It took her more than a few seconds to get the courage to speak. She finally tore her eyes away from Sawyer with a pained expression she quickly covered up with a smile, returning her attention to Arielle desperately trying to not make eye-contact with neither Sawyer or Jess. "Yeah, this is my--" Her friend? She'd hardly call them friends at this point. But Grace felt like calling Sawyer her ex-girlfriend to her face, didn't really feel like the 'right' thing to do.

"Sawyer. And... Jess."

Clearing her throat and deciding to ignore the whole... thing she just witnessed. "This is Arielle, she's new... and a Senior apparently." A last apologetic glance towards Arielle, Grace felt the need to stare at the floor instead of anyone else here.

KingofAesir KingofAesir erzulie erzulie

Sawyer

Sawyer just kind of stood there awkwardly as Grace bumbled over introducing her to Arielle. Sawyer only managed a tiny 'hi'. The way Grace hesitated and skipped over calling Sawyer her ex gave her the slightest bit of relief. Did that mean she wasn't over it either? Shit. Jess being here probably made Sawyer look like a complete whore. Sawyer opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Like a fish out of water, she kinda just stood there blubbering and looking for words to say. Nothing came to mind, at least, nothing that she could sort out in the jumble of thoughts running through her head.

Jess on the other hand seemed rather calm in the moment, in fact she was a little too calm. A lazy smile graced her face. Even if she was calm she seemed to know when she wasn't welcome and by the way Grace said her name she figured she should make her exit. That didn't mean she wasn't going to make as dramatic an exit as she could. Jess placed a light hand on Sawyer's bicep and let it trail down to her wrist.

"I best be going." Jess turned and smiled at Arielle, "A pleasure, dear. Good luck." She took a few steps and stopped to call over her shoulder, right next to Grace, "I'll see you tonight, S. 6 sharp." A wink and a giggle and she was gone.

Sawyer cringed internally and suddenly found herself wanting to make up some excuse. She didn't like Jess. She probably couldn't dislike the girl any more. So, so what the hell was she doing? The answer was obvious, of course it was, and she was sure Grace would see that as well. What Grace probably wouldn't see was how desperate Sawyer had become. Grace didn't see the trashcan in Sawyer's room over flowing with discarded apology letters. She didn't see the way Sawyer snapped at anyone that even mentioned Grace. She definitely didn't see how Sawyer hadn't said more than four words to her father in two weeks since he'd tried to tell her to move one.

"I-I don't like her." Was the only thing that came out of Sawyer's mouth.

erzulie erzulie Soap Soap

5b64018b6ebb34c3a98451988c80e25c.jpg
sebastian
Ash Winona Winona , Jace DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Sebastian didn’t react to Jace’s response—yeah, his joke fell flat, because it was slightly stretching the initial dry sarcasm of the “antique” phone number exchange. He decided not to say anything about it, though he threw a quick glance at Ash, subtly arching his eyebrow for a moment that said, Is he always like this?

When Jace overpaid, Sebastian returned some change to him. An espresso from Hedgehog Cafe really only cost less than two dollars, less than most local coffee shops that Sebastian had been to.

And then Ash decided to sit right beside Jace and suddenly started flirting with him. Sebastian wasn’t sure why that took a quick turn. During that moment, he pretended to pay no attention, his eyes focused on a few recently washed cups that he dried with a towel in his hands, and tuned most of his hearing to the overhead speakers playing a Stevie Wonder song. No offense, but that was slightly painful for him to listen. Sebastian thought Ash’s last several words in her flirtation attempted sounded—oh jeez, how could he put this kindly?—a little tacky, almost awkward, enough to have him bite his full lips and restrain himself from chuckling out loud. He wasn’t sure how Jace thought of it, or if he even noticed, and Sebastian could only assume the social guy would probably go along with any flirting given.

Hearing Ash’s voice directing towards him, Sebastian looked up. Ash’s words echoed in the back of his mind—It's gonna be lonely being all alone all the time. He kind of hated how true, despite being somewhat awkwardly worded, it sounded. She didn’t sound like she was offering out of pity. But would he still accept if she had? Best not to think too much on it. She seemed like a decent person to him so far, and Sebastian didn’t want to feel like a jerk if he refused. Besides, he considered, it got boring whenever he had a lot of free time. And maybe his aunt would finally stop bugging him about trying to make new friends.

“Okay, how about this.” He walked a few feet over to the cash register, plucked out a pen from a plastic Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet mug and a small blue notepad beside it, and pushed the two items in front of Ash. “If you write down your number, then I’ll be able to text you my Twitter user, when I finish creating one later. Don’t worry, I won’t send you anything too weird.”

ArtisticHarmlessCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Tallulah smiled softly. "Very fortunate for you. This is a nice little sanctuary you've created for yourself." She wondered how Jackson was able to get in the first time, and how he knew it was abandoned. Was he just wandering into random warehouses looking to see if they were empty? And if they were empty, shouldn't they have been locked up? Did he get in through a window? Plenty of questions circled the redhead's brain but she supposed none of it really mattered. The legality of this all seemed questionable but everyone deserved to have somewhere they could go where they felt entirely safe and at ease. A happy place if you will. It's not like Jackson occupying this space was hurting anyone so why couldn't he use this as his happy place?

Lulu was quite surprised when the male reached out and gently took her chin. The physical contact made her slightly uncomfortable but at the same time she felt safe. "O-oh..okay.." she stammered looking down, letting her hair fall in front of her face. She felt a hint of red rising into her cheeks. She stayed quiet for a moment until the heat subsided. "Well, that's a very admirable attitude to have." she said looking back up to Jackson.

The Woods daughter grinned wide when the young artist agreed to let her take his picture. She looked around at the artwork as she tied her hair up into a messy bun. "Hmm..." she pointed to one particular piece, a thoughtful look on her face. Anyone would be able to see the gears turning in her mind as she worked out where best to put her subject and how best to pose him. "Stand in front of that one..." she said as she stood up herself. "I think that one is my favorite." she held her hand out for him to take and gently brought him over to the wall.

After a few moments of looking back and forth between Jackson and the art on the wall Tallulah nodded to herself slowly. "Okay, put one leg up against the wall right below where the paint stops...." Lulu instructed Jackson and put him into several different poses in front of his art for a few minutes. After a half dozen pictures she was satisfied. "Thank you. One of those is bound to be perfect. If you ever need to make a portfolio of your work I'll send you these." she said with a smile, undoing her bun and letting her hair fall messily around her. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

tumblr_mbnfck5tEh1rxm47eo1_500.gif

Sierra's knuckles turned white as she tightened her grip on her steering wheel. She really didn't want to actually face this but she had the time and it needed to be done. Her classes had been cancelled for the rest of the week so she had just gotten back into Westbrook this morning. When she had gotten into her room at her parent's house she noticed a small stack of clothes she had borrowed from her boyfriend. Well, technically he was her ex now. They had broken up a couple of weeks ago but she hadn't found the time to return everything yet, what with the holidays and the signing of for this semesters classes, and making sure he brother was okay. She had had a lot to do this winter break, or perhaps that was just what she was telling herself as an excuse so she didn't have to return those hoodies and shirts.

Whatever the real reason may be she now undeniably had time on her hands so there was no reason to procrastinate any longer. Besides the fact she was scared. Her ex was a really nice guy, and if the circumstances were different she never would've broke things off. The timing just wasn't right for the Evans sister though. Her heart was shattered when she ended things, but it was unfair to him to continue the relationship if she couldn't put in the same amount of effort. He deserved better.

So there she sat; in her car, about a block from her ex's mother's house, terrified to return the clothes. He probably didn't want to see her ever again, which would be totally understandable. The rest of the family probably hated her too. With a heavy sigh Sierra started her car and pulled into the driveway of the home. It was now or never, and she certainly didn't want to hold onto these clothes, and the memories associated with them, forever. She slowly made her way out of the car, up the driveway and to the front door, biting her lip the entire time. "Just please don't spit in my face..." she muttered to herself as she rang the doorbell. apolla apolla

Arielle Stevens

Outfit: X
Tags: Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

“It’s fine.” Arielle didn’t let it bother her too much. There have been a lot of times where people would assume that she was younger than she actually was. She had gotten used early on as a result. But she found it hard to focus on that at the moment. Arielle could feel the tension between the two girls. She had no idea what type of drama she had walked in but she was not amused. “Right…hi.” She replied. Arielle stood there silently for a few moments before she spoke up once again. She didn’t like all the awkwardness floating around her. “Look, if you need to handle whatever is going on right now, I understand. But I have things to do, so are we going on with the tour or not?” She asked. The young woman ran a hand through her hair.
code by Ri.a

Noah
Noah with smoke (he doesn't smoke).jpg
Noah didn’t get a note, and that made him sad as fuck. No, it didn’t. Well, truth be told, he did feel kind of left out, but he wasn’t really an active party in the conversation between the four students who decided to stay a bit after school, so it was obvious why he didn’t get one. However, he did meet Ana, and he was more certain than ever that he knew her from somewhere. Being near her. Looking straight into her eyes. Seeing her pale skin. The two had to know each other from somewhere.

When somebody mentioned coffee, Noah realized that Ana must have been freezing, but when he looked at her, she had somebody’s jacket on her. Looking at the two other people there, Noah concluded it was most certainly Vanden’s jacket. Detective Noah and the Case of the Extra Jacket. He should definitely write a book about that. Maybe he could become as famous as Agatha Christie.

“I could uh-“ Noah chocked on his saliva. Jesus. He really was stupid and awkward and clumsy. “...skip track, just this one time. I’m sure coach won’t mind.” He continued after he actually stopped coughing. His throat ached after that, but at least he didn’t choke to death. He would’ve definitely liked to after that happened in front of three strangers, but hey, tough luck.

Interactions: Gomenesigh Gomenesigh (Ana), Direct Timing Direct Timing (Vanden), Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Tatum)

ARIANNA

Mentions:
Sierra ( PenguinFox PenguinFox )

Interactions:

giphy.gif

At this rate, she was gonna be late.

Kellie, her younger sister, had already thrown a tantrum that could beat one of the twins' that morning. Her contact had ripped, which meant she'd have to wear her glasses, and god forbid she had to go to school in her glasses. There was no saving the contact, but their mother had some of the same prescription that had never been opened. Once Ari found those, hurricane Kellie came mostly to a halt.

The twins, Gracie and Greg, had both spit up on Arianna's first outfit of the day, meaning she had to rush and change while pleading with Kellie to feed them. Their mother was already gone for work for the day, and her older sister Amanda didn't live with them anymore. That just left Bryce, her older brother, who was still sleeping, since he was attending the local college.

His help would be nice, but Arianna was used to mornings like this.

Descending the stairs in her new outfit, she realized that Kellie was reading her book and eating her cereal, leaving the twins screaming in their high chairs for their oatmeal.

"Seriously, Kellie?" Arianna snatched the book out of Kellie's grasp, ignoring her cries of protest. Not a complete monster, she found a scrap piece of paper and tucked it in the page before snapping the book shut. "Feed your brother and sister."

Kellie opened her mouth to protest, just as the doorbell rang, drawing both of their attention to it.

"I mean it. Feed them." Arianna leveled her mom look at Kellie before disappearing into the living room, tripping over a stray toy on her way to the front door. Yanking it open with more force than necessary, she started as she came face to face with Sierra. Her breaking up with Bryce hadn't been a secret; he'd come home as red as a tomato, and shut himself in his room. His sobbing could be heard throughout the house.

Thankfully he'd finally stopped crying, but Arianna knew it was still a sore subject. "Hey, Sierra." Arianna finally greeted the girl, lowering her gaze to the stuff in her hands. "Are you, uh... here for Bryce, or...?" Unsure of the current situation between them, she stepped aside to let the girl into the foyer if she wanted to get out of the cold for a moment.

Ashley+Benson+Ashley+Benson+Leaves+Dinner+oTlMAr1JtQql.jpg

code by apolla apolla

Friendly Neighbourhood Neck Tie

G2ocKw8.gif

So everybody had bailed on him and he was alone again. What’s new? Neck Tie had been bailed on his whole life, by Jace, by Casper. . . and by all the girls. Hell, even his own mother bailed on him. So he was pretty much an expert at getting bailed on. What’s one more?

With a sigh he spun back and focused on the game in front of him. Some consolation that he was actually good at FIFA and not a complete failure like he was at almost everything else.

The volume was up so loud he didn’t even hear the knocking on the door. Before he knew it he was having an encounter with this strange female who looked rather surprised to see him there. In a bad way.

‘Oh. . . I’m. . . uh. . . a friend of Mason’s,’ he stammered.

Woops. There he said it. Mason considered him a friend, right? Why else would he invite him over and buy a game for him? Anyway, it was better than saying he was a stranger. Wouldn’t that have been awkward?

Neck Tie then flashed a small smile. He was trying to act as friendly and innocent as possible because it was either that or getting kicked out of the house. And he wasn’t planning on it being the latter, because he was having such a great time on the computer. He wasn’t exactly allowed to play games at his own place due to his recent ‘bad behaviour’ so there was that.

Also wow, why did the girl look so familiar? Uh oh. They had met before when she was being all horrible and snarky toward June. And Neck Tie might or might not have thrown a scrubby brush at a certain someone's face in her presence. So much for being a friend of Mason’s!

Winona Winona

Grace

Grace gathered up the courage to finally look up from the floor and locked eyes with Sawyer. Her gaze didn’t falter even as she heard the world’s most annoying laugh next to her ear, she still kept eye contact. It was hard to ignore the words that came out of her mouth. So, they were sleeping together. That’s the only possible answer, right? Because there was no way Sawyer could actually like her.

Right?

Then the stuttered words came out of her mouth and Grace wanted to believe her, but after what she just witnessed... Why would she? She furrowed her brows in confusion and the look on her face wasn’t disgust, or hate, it was just disappointment, but if she’s being honest? Sawyer isn’t the one she’s disappointed in. If it was that easy for Sawyer to move on... why couldn’t she?

Grace still had no words. What was she supposed to say? Once it had gotten awkward enough with the silence Arielle had chimed in and she’d almost forgot she was there in the first place. “I don’t need to handle anything. Sawyer can handle her own choices, even if I disagree with them, it’s... not my business anymore.” Her words were mostly directed towards Sawyer and not Arielle.

Arielle wasn’t the one who was moving on so quickly.

Whether or not it was even ‘quick’ didn’t matter, Grace just wished she’d known it’d hurt no matter how long either of them waited. She tore her gaze away from Sawyer and walked away, beckoning Arielle with her head.

“I’m... sorry, for all that. Any questions? —uh. About the school I mean.”

erzulie erzulie KingofAesir KingofAesir

tumblr_mrjggs6U5V1sz9p02o4_500.gif

A small, almost cynical smile formed on Ian's face. The dry humorless chuckle that came from the girl perfectly matched his own mood, as did her answer. The Evans boy wasn't sure himself how he ended up at the beach it was as good a place as any to freeze yourself until you felt nothing at all. "Ian." he introduced himself flatly. This was definitely a weird situation to be in, let alone meet someone. It was evident they both wanted to be left alone and sulk in their own personal problems but fate had evidently decided otherwise.

Raven was quick to jump into deep questions because no sooner did they learn each others names was she asking his philosophy on death. "I can't claim to know anything but I'll tell you what I think- no..." he stopped himself for a moment to correct his wording. "-what I hope it's like. I hope it's like the finale of a big musical. One final flourish y'know? And every single joy, big or small, that you've ever given to another person fills your body all at once. That way in the last few moments you know..." Ian felt his throat close up some. He wasn't only speaking of his hopes, he was speaking about something specific. "...you know that is was all worth it. That your life meant something." he turned his head away as his eyes welled up some. It had been over two and a half years already and even remotely thinking about what happened still felt like it was only the day before.

Blinking away the pain and clearing his throat, Ian looked back to Raven. "What about you, what's your take? And while we're at it; do you typically go asking people you just met deep philosophical questions, or am I special?" even at his lowest points the blonde felt the need to joke. Perhaps that was just how he coped. Seeing others at places as dark as he was was something he couldn't stand either. If he could alleviate any pain through stupid jokes like that, if even in the slightest, that Raven was feeling than he would. Soap Soap

tumblr_mbnfck5tEh1rxm47eo1_500.gif

Much to Sierra's relief her ex Bryce was not the one to answer the door. Instead it was Arianna. She gave her ex's sister a grateful smile as she gingerly stepped into the home and let the door close behind her. "Hi Arianna. Uhm..." the brunette looked down at the clothes in her hands, then around the house some, anywhere except matching the younger girl's gaze. "Sort of...I uh...have some things of his that he may want back." her stomach turned. She wished she had just left the stuff on the doorstep and bailed, but it was far too late for that now. The awkward tension was palpable, or at least to her it was. It might have all been in her mind. She felt like she was going to throw up.

Sierra gently handed the blonde the shirts and hoodies, almost expecting to be slapped. A new wave of guilt washed over her and she found herself chewing on the inside of her cheek. "H-how...how is he?" she asked cautiously. The Evans sister still very much cared about Bryce, she just couldn't be what he needed right now. She felt like a monster for crushing him like that but she also felt it would have been worse to have continued to string him along. Finally Sierra's gaze managed to meet Arianna's. She had always liked her, as she saw herself in the girl. The sister was the one Sierra was most unsure of her current standing with. She was the one that Sierra would most be hurt by losing, besides Bryce anyway. The whole family was good people and she felt terrible that she had come in and hurt one of them the way she did.

Peering around the foyer Sierra could hear sounds of others in the house. Likely the three younger siblings. A soft smile crossed her face. She had a soft spot for the adorable twins, but Kellie never seemed to like her. Try as Sierra might she just couldn't connect with the young girl. It may have just been because of her age however. The breakup probably didn't help her apparent disdain for the Evans sister, and Sierra very much hoped that she wouldn't come around that corner. She was already feeling pretty bad about herself and didn't need the added guilt the younger Jamison girl would assuredly bring. apolla apolla

Last edited:
Raven
tumblr_pnrnizM7e01xpg7kfo1_r3_400.gif

He felt a bit weird to her. But... who was the one asking about death again? Right. Raven's never been one to judge. Especially when she's probably worse. She watched him carefully as he gave his own view on death. And.. she couldn't help but smile. Not because of him, no. Her grandmother loved musicals. Probably why she decided to even be in that damn Grease play anyway. She nodded carefully as her own eyes started to water. But by now everyone probably knew Raven didn't cry. Never.

Maybe she had a really, really good reason to right now.

She cleared her throat and blinked a few times, returning her gaze to the ocean. Raising an eyebrow, she let out a soft chuckle. "Oh. While we're at it." She mocked him before lazily casting a grin his way. "Do you want to be special?" Just as dry humor came easily to some people, it was flirting for Raven. It's not like she ever intends to do anything about it. It's just apart of who she is. A people pleaser, and if it made someone's cheeks turn red and they'd look at her a certain way. Well, who was really complaining?

"I don't know if I want to tell you, mine's kinda morbid." She shrugged and glanced over at him once more before sighing as if she was giving in. "Well, I thought it'd just end. Y'know? Just... darkness. But I think that's my lack of optimism just catching up to me, I prefer your version." Maybe... he helped. She didn't hurt so much right now. But she's distracted, give it a little and she'll be hurting in no time. She bit her lip before curiousity had gotten the best of her.

"So, 'while we're at it.' Do you just casually bleed over snow covered beaches and make utterly depressing small talk with girls? Or am I just special?"

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Jace was starting another sip of his espresso when he heard the cafe door open behind him. He paid the new entrants no mind, however, content to focus on Ash and the barista. Well, mostly Ash, but the barista seemed cool. If a bit deadpan. He also focused on the coffee, the coffee was important too. Its grainy scent accompanied the bitter, caffeinated taste that slid into his mouth. A savory burst of flavor that he knew would lead to a boost in his energy. It was easily more than worth what he'd paid for it. Speaking of which, Sebastian had returned him his change while he was drinking. Setting the cup down, Jace-

Suddenly a certain angel of a cheerleader abruptly occupied his attention, sliding into the chair that had sat between them. That, however, wasn't what caught him off guard. It was what Ash then said and did that introduced an unanticipated wrench into his train of thought. Initially he didn't even know how to react. That sweet smile was actually stunning. Externally he kept his cool, quietly lifting the espresso back to his lips in the wake of the girl's advance. Giving himself time to think about how to respond while she went back to trying to get the barista's contact info. Internally though his heart was trying its hardest to explode. How does one even respond to something like that?

Well the answer was obvious. As Jace swallowed his warm sip of coffee, the steaming beverage creating a comfortable feeling of warmth as it slid down his throat, he knew what had to be done. When a pretty girl flirts, flirt back. Especially if that girl is Ash. Or Raven. But, like, Raven was a special case. "Weeeell, it's not the only reason. Buuut..." Coffee mug still in hand, Jace turned a little more to better face the girl next to him. A movement that mirrored hers, his own long leg brushing up against Ash's. He didn't bother to complete his sentence, instead letting it trail off. His words punctuated by another sip of the hot espresso cradled in his gloved hands. Icy blue eyes twinkled playfully in the gentle light of the cafe as they watched the blonde from behind the rim of his cup.

Winona Winona 0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Last edited:
Drake
Big LAUGH.gif

There was a strange halt in the way Aaron talked about what happened to Stu. It captured his attention, but only for a brief second. Surely that strange expression he had just exhibited had to do with the worry that he felt over Stu's broken face. Maybe they weren't all the best of friends, but Stu and Casper were close, so that made them practically besties.

Drake felt... strange today. Like he was removed from Westbrook and even this very moment. He could tell that he was perhaps quieter than usual, less energetic. What was wrong with him?

Oh well. It was probably nothing.

"It's... scary." He said slowly. "Like you have to wonder what Stu did to deserve to be beaten like that. And I know everyone is saying that he just 'fell and hit his face,' but we know that's a lie."

Drake thought quietly about it for a moment longer. What if the attacker struck again? "Mason wants to beat up whoever did that to Stu." He admitted -- it was something that his brother had cussed about as he ended up tossing out his blood-stained clothing. Trying to remove the younger boy's blood had proved to be too much for Mason.

"They had to have good reason to do that much damage, though, right?"

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

1566966454571.gif
Jackson

He couldn’t help but smile more as he got up and headed to where she wanted him to be. Posing in every wich way she told him too and surprisingly having a rather fun time. When she was done he headed over to her to take a look at the photos. “Of course I want them. Hell knowing you there gonna be the best pictures anyone’s ever taken of me.” He said with a chuckle as he stood in front of her. Leaning over a little to look at the photos with a smile.

He enjoyed the moment greatly and pulled his phone out. Typing a few things in before he turned his phone around and held it out for her. “May I be graced with you’re number by chance?” He asked playfully. “so you can send me the photos.” He said as a better excuse than he just wanted to hangout with her again
PenguinFox PenguinFox

0D1B40CA-2DAD-4FA1-BC2B-A6C2CD1CDB9F.jpeg
Jasmine

The little while she had been here had been alright st best. She missed her family. Missed the sea despite her terror of it. Sighing softly as she headed out of the school as the bell rang. Pulling out her phone to call her cousin sawyer. Sighing in some frustration as it went to voicemail she set her phone in her lap and took a frustrated breath in. “So much for my ride home.” She said quietly to herself.
Soap Soap

Maisie
tumblr_inline_pr7tgmOHXI1u9urvd_400.gif

It'd been a long few weeks. Most of her time was spent tagging a few walls here and there, it's probably bad to do while she lives with a cop, but Lewis hadn't noticed anything so Maisie figured she was in the clear for now. Besides that, she'd hang with Aaron more frequently. It was weird to think when they met she placed him as this super mysterious person who wanted nothing to do with anyone. And... maybe a little of that was true, but she had things in common with Aaron. He made her feel... like she wasn't a total freak.

She sighed and tapped her fingers on the side of the bench.

Lewis was usually late sometimes, so she's used to waiting. However, she was only used to waiting alone. Overhearing the girl's comment, Maisie wasn't sure where she got the courage to speak for once. "I'd give you a ride if... I had one." Dumb. Why would she even say that? That probably made her sound rude and ignorant. "Uh- sorry, I didn't mean... nevermind." This is exactly why Maisie never tried with friends. She was always terrible at making them.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

71314C3A-BEC1-476F-A1B8-35F1620EB28C.jpeg
Jasmine
Jasmines eyes looked down to a girl sitting close to her as she spoke. For a second she couldn’t help but feel like the girl was trying to be mean but her second response showed she was very socially awkward. Letting out a soft giggle followed with a warming smile she spoke to the girl.

“No need for apologize. I understand.” She said softly before giggling a little more and leaning back with a sigh. “I’d have a ride if my cousins hadn’t ran off... again.” She informed the girl next to her
Soap Soap

Maisie
tumblr_inline_pr7tgmOHXI1u9urvd_400.gif

Maisie's eyebrows furrowed with confusion, but softly smiled at the girl. A bit more comfortable with the situation now and she didn't have to worry about social anxiety all that much anymore. She was easy-going and it was clear, the thought of that alone brought a small breath of relief to the girl. "Again? Do they usually um... run off on you?" She asked, finding herself curious about the brunette. Maisie was never one for small talk, and if you'd ask where she's getting the confidence from in the first place.

Well, she wouldn't have an answer for you.

"I'm Maisie. Have you been... going here long? I mean, I guess I'm kind of new? But I haven't seen you around before."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Aaron

Aaron had hoped that that would be the last of it, that they would move on to discussing something else, though a part of him couldn’t help but ask if they even shared any interests outside of drugs and stealing. He couldn’t quite keep from fidgeting, a finger tapping against his thigh as he waited for Drake to drop the topic, pleading for his brain to avoid latching onto his words, to let them float away unhindered.

It became impossible at the mention of Mason, memories of the way the senior had held himself during their brief interactions and the stories Aaron had heard in passing crashing through his mind. Maybe, with images of himself in Stu’s place on the bathroom floor, in the safety of his own mind, Aaron could admit that what he felt towards Mason was something similar to fear, or at least wariness.

He wondered if Mason were the only one currently delayed in giving Aaron a beating he may well deserve, stopped by the simple act of not knowing his target, and concluded that, little as he liked his fellow freshman, there was something charming about him. There must have been, for Casper to latch on to him so wholely.

Maybe it was the British accent.

It took a second for Drake’s final words to register, and many seconds longer for Aaron to come up with an answer that would at least be somewhat satisfactory.

Eventually, Aaron huffed, shrugging restlessly as his eyes flitted away from Drake. As far away as they could go, really. “A good reason to them, perhaps. Not necessarily a good reason to someone decent.” He couldn’t help a humorless smile, eyes drifting back to Drake helplessly, unable to stay off him for a second longer. “For all we know, it was over a girl.”

Even as he spoke, he found himself wondering. Had he had a good reason?

He thought so. Had to, or else live with the fact he was the kind of person to beat another bloody over nothing but words and ill will. With the fact that while he may not be his parents, he may well not be much better.

ARIANNA

Mentions:

Interactions:

giphy.gif

Sierra wasn't the only one unsure how to act, how to feel, or about how the other felt. The air felt awkward between them, and Arianna absolutely hated that, considering how close they used to be. Despite the fact Sierra was older, it wasn't by much, and she and Arianna had always gotten along. Bryce loved that they got along so well, and had even tried to push Kellie into spending time with her, too, though the preteen always refused.

As Sierra stumbled over her words, Arianna felt her heart break further. She took the shirts and hoodies, glancing around for a semi-clean spot to set them. The house, thanks to having two twin children along with everyone else, was usually cluttered. Finding a clean spot on the back of the couch, she set them there and turned back to Sierra, pursing her lips at the girls question. "He comes out of his room now." She answered with a quick glance towards the stairs. "For the first few days, we barely saw him."

One of the twins shrieked in protest, causing Arianna to spin on her heel. "Wanna see the twins?" She asked Sierra over her shoulder, as she started for the kitchen. She spotted the problem immediately-- Kellie still wasn't feeding them. Scoffing, she scowled at her younger sister but sat in front of the twins, trying to console the crying one with a bite of oatmeal. Looking past them towards Sierra, she offered the girl a tired smile. "As you can see, not much else has changed."

Ashley+Benson+Ashley+Benson+Leaves+Dinner+oTlMAr1JtQql.jpg

code by apolla apolla

MELISSA

Mentions:
(indirectly)
Tina ( mogy mogy )

Interactions:
TJ ( apolla apolla )

giphy.gif

Lissa winced as TJ pounded a few keys on the piano. She knew he wasn't meant to be serious, but the disjointed sound hit her ears like a trainwreck. "Jesus, TJ, can you knock it off?" She looked up from the music appreciation homework she was trying to do, eyes narrowed. The closest thing to a best friend she had, she knew TJ and his nature-- he wouldn't take her seriously. As though to prove a point, he crossed his eyes and played a perfect scale without looking down at the keys.

"Whatever." Rolling her eyes, Lissa returned her attention to the page in front of her, trying to ignore TJ playing the piano in front of her. He actually was very good, very musically inclined, which is what brought them together to begin with. That and their shitty home lives, though that didn't reveal itself until later. Deciding to give up on the homework for now, she sighed and set it aside, leaning back on her palms as she watched him play.

"You should try out for nationals." She told him, rolling her eyes as he scoffed. "I'm serious. You'll never get discovered if you don't actually try."

rena-lovelis-guns-n-roses-tee-outfit.jpg

code by apolla apolla

TYLER JAMES

Mentions:
(indirectly)
Tina ( mogy mogy )

Interactions:
Lissa ( apolla apolla

giphy.gif

"Who says I want to be discovered?" TJ shot back at Lissa, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. "With the lifestyle I'm planning on living after this shithole, it's definitely not gonna be one of the rich and the famous." Shrugging, he continued to play the song, ending it with a flourish of notes that didn't match the tone he'd already set. Settling back in the seat, he looked across the room towards the blue haired girl.

"What about you? Trying out for nationals?" His tone had taken on a slightly teasing note. He knew she could sing, although instruments weren't her forte. "You can always come learn piano from the best. Play an original song. If anyone can be rich and famous, it's you." Although his tone was still teasing, he meant every word. She was talented, and had a stage presence that didn't match the quiet girl sitting across from him.

She shrugged in response and he leaned forward, resting his elbows on the edge of the piano, so as not to hit any of the keys. "Or you could just hang out at karaoke bars for the rest of your life."

images

code by apolla apolla

Argentina
Glasses, slim shirt, bag.jpg
Wednesday, huh?

For some people, Monday was the toughest day of the week because they needed to wake up early after a weekend. For some people it was Friday, as they wanted to complete everything they needed to before the weekend started. For some it was even Sunday, because they didn’t want the weekend to end, but for Argentina, it was Wednesday.

Why, you might wonder? Well, somehow, she had a shit ton of classes, three extracurricular activities, homework, an oral presentation and three papers to write for the day. Topping the hellish day off with having to go to a Martial Arts Class on the other side of town later in the day. What was even weirder was that almost every Wednesday was like that for her.

She had spent the whole day, starting from her waking up at 6 AM, rushing somewhere. She needed to wake up as early as possible, so she could finish two of her papers, and so she could practice her oral presentation. After she managed to do all of that on time, it was already 7:30, and she was late as fuck. She rushed to get dressed and begged her mom to give her a drive to school. After finally getting to school, she rushed to her first period, and from that point on, she didn’t even have the time to the bathroom.

This wouldn’t be a problem as she was used to that by now, but what made this Wednesday different from all the others was that she had somehow earned detention for herself. Who knew that you aren’t allowed to eat noodles during class, and who knew that you would most certainly get detention if you were polite and had offered some to your teacher?

However shitty these rules had been, Tina had managed to get out of detention early, finishing all her homework rather soon. While she walked throughout the silent hallways of the school, she couldn’t help but feel like she had to follow the sound of a piano coming from somewhere in the school. She had been in she school for some time now, and it was weird that she still hadn’t seen the music room. She knew there was one, but she never had the time to look for it, until now, that is.

Before she knew it, she found herself outside of a room with a bunch of instruments in it. She noticed two people inside, one of them, the boy, playing the piano whose sound Tina had followed to get to where she was now.

Both the guy and the girl seemed chill, and Tina didn’t want ruin whatever vibe the two had, but she didn’t see why she couldn’t come in and introduce herself.

“So, this is where the piano sound is coming from.” She said, entering the room.

Interactions: apolla apolla (Lissa, TJ)

Grace
tumblr_pdfilbt4oQ1s3o64w_400.gif

The last few weeks for Grace was naturally her panicking. It wasn't the best few weeks. Okay, maybe she might've been ignoring a few of Keisha's messages... and calls... the date wasn't so bad. I mean, who could go wrong with a movie date? Sitting in silence for two whole hours? Grace had said her awkward goodbyes before leaving. What was her problem?! Sawyer didn't waste any time moving on.

So why was she still so hung up on her?

The answer was simple, but today out of all days, love was the last thing she wanted to think about. A few months ago she'd been planning to have the perfect Valentine's day with a certain someone, but since that wasn't a thing anymore. She might've mumbled a prayer that she wouldn't run into Sawyer or Keisha today, but realistically she knew there was no way she could get out of seeing either of them, considering she had cheer practice and a tutor session with Keisha, it was no secret that she was dreading both. One problem at a time though right? Exactly.

The blonde took a deep breath before walking into the library and hoping that Keisha would just... brush off their date.

Winona Winona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back