Westbrook Season 2

Ash
tumblr_inline_p8aiqhtYsz1urfelz_540.gif

"Whatever." She scoffed. "RyderDie is cute." Although Colby's idea was way cooler, Ash wasn't going to admit that to him aloud. To be honest, she could've cared less what Ryder's Twitter name was, so long as it wasn't so easily confused with Chase's. If she sent his brother one more meme by mistake, then there was going to be an issue.

"Wow, Colby Jack, getting in trouble. I never would've guessed." She said with a playful smile, but didn't push it more than that. Ash didn't like to pry too much. She was of the mindset that people would tell you when they were good and ready. "Well, I'm glad that you didn't get caught and that out of everywhere, you ended up back here. It's been lonely without you." Okay, so maybe she wasn't technically alone, but Ash felt alone. A lot. There weren't a lot of people that she felt this relaxed around. "Sleeping Hedgehog didn't feel right without you there." She added jokingly. Obviously, Ash had still visited there nearly every day. Best hot chocolate in town.

Well... she hadn't been there this week. She didn't want to risk running into Sebastian, because she didn't even know how to go about approaching him about what had happened with Kanen.

All Ash knew was that she missed him.

"Chances are, Grace totally remembers you." She was too nice to forget her friends, after all -- even if it had been years since seeing them. "Anyway, don't worry about it. I didn't really want anyone around me, anyway." Ash admitted. Just having Ryder had been plenty for her. "And it was actually the best Homecoming I've ever had. Ryder took me to get ice cream, and then we broke into the school and went skating at the hockey rink." She couldn't help but smile at the memory. "Even though I am horrible, and almost fell. A lot."

"What about you? What did you and Tatum do?"

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Sawyer
Sawyer could tell Grace was sad. She wasn't blind. It was fairly obvious and all Sawyer wanted to do was make it better somehow. Sawyer retreated into her head as Grace spoke, trying to figure out some way to make her feel better. Everything that came to mind seemed a little too...forward. Nothing seemed right until Grace spoke up about wanting a dance and a light bulb went off over Sawyer's head. Grace changed the subject quickly but Sawyer wasn't about to let that one slip away. She actually did take the rest of Grace's froyo, taking a bite that was entirely too large and smiling over at Grace as she spoke about their constellation. It didn't bother Sawyer that Grace didn't remember the name. That had been a while ago and Grace was having trouble remembering a lot of things. Sawyer understood the whole thing. Grace was in a weird place right now and things would be weird for a little bit. That's what happened when you were asleep for three months. You forgot things, you missed things and Grace sure as hell had missed a lot. A lot that Sawyer was glad she had missed. Sawyer never wanted to be in a place like she had those three months ever again. That was a bad place. But she didn't have to be there because Grace was here now, with her, and that's all Sawyer wanted right now. Everything else could wait and maybe even if it never came, Sawyer thought she might be okay with that eventually. When you had a connection like that with someone it didn't just go away. Sometimes it felt like the universe was rooting for them. Through break up and coma and back, here there were again, back on this overlook with the stars above their heads. Yeah, the universe was definitely rooting for them. Sawyer decided that she kinda liked the universe.

"Yeah. His name was Borb." Sawyer corrected Grace softly, trying not to make her feel bad about forgetting, "You named it. I told you some stupid story about me and my Grandma making up constellations." That had been one of the things Dr. Kirk had told her might help, reminding her. She'd said that whenever an opportunity came up Sawyer should try to tell her things that had happened, triggering memories that might be locked up in that pretty blonde head of hers. This was definitely one of those opportunities, "And then I carve our initials in the tree like a weirdo." Sawyer laughed and pointed over at the particular tree. Now that the reminiscing was over it was time to make new memories. Grace was sad that she didn't get a dance so Sawyer was going to give her one. With one swift motion, Sawyer hopped off the roof of the car and bent into the inside, flipping the Bluetooth connection on, thank god for her upgraded radio, and put on a particularly familiar slow song. She turned the thing all the way up so that they could hear it outside the car and left the windows rolled down. Sawyer popped her head over the top of the car and smiled at Grace, offering a hand to help her down.

"Come on. You promised me a dance."

Soap Soap

Last edited by a moderator:

Grace

Grace knew Sawyer wasn't trying to make her feel bad about forgetting. But she couldn't help it. "It wasn't weird! It was romantic." She reassured her, and yes Grace did remember that night, faintly but she did. She played with promise ring across her chest, a ring that was given to her on this very same small and quaint overlook. A smile played on her lips from the memory. Sawyer promised something along the lines of 'As long as you need me, I'll be here.' Whether or not it was correct, she knew it was something like that. It was fuzzy, and probably not the exact words Sawyer used. but Grace was positive she'd need Sawyer forever. Might be best not to exclaim that out loud just yet. A few years down the line, maybe then. She watched Sawyer hop off the roof with curiosity and the smallest bit of disappointment. She was enjoying the whole gazing at the stars thing. It was a lovable cliche. Like one of those 90 movies when they're in that awkward phase. The 'dating' not dating stage of things, it was usually right before the kiss.

Those thoughts quickly dispersed and Grace got an inkling of what Sawyer was doing as soon as a slow song played.

An odd feeling of excitement surged through Grace. Like a little light turned on in her heart. "Oh, I promised? What if I decline huh? Grace Jackson, breaker of promises." Grace smiled brightly at her own terrible joke before she took Sawyer's hand, gently sliding off of the roof and onto the ground. She didn't waste a second and placed her hands on Sawyer's shoulders, pulling her closer. The song continued and she couldn't help but notice Sawyer's improvement-- slight improvement. "I like this song. Look at you swaying like a professional." She muttered. Little did Grace know, it was the same song that played last homecoming.

Their first slow dance. Their first 'I love you's.' And-- Grace didn't place the whole 'Oh, it's that song.' Just yet. It could've been because her memory was spotty, or because she was staring a little too deep into Sawyer's dark eyes. Maybe it was a little difficult for her to remember the wood carvings, or the song, or the fake constellation that they made up together. But the love thing, well, the love thing stuck. There's no way she'd ever forget that, or ignore how many times the phrase was repeating in her head right at this very moment.

"Hey."

While Grace was known to blurt out whatever she was thinking... it took a lot of courage to spit it out this time. Her heart fluttered and stopped within the matter of a few seconds while her head tried to talk her out of it. But who cared about all that? Grace wasn't going to chicken out this time. There wasn't no mascot talking over her, or an accident keeping her from getting to Sawyer, or another girl threatening to get between them.

So what was she waiting for?

"I love you."

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Alaska

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Alaska was surprised when Ian pulled away, looking up at him with concern. Sure, she hadn't gotten her homecoming dance but that was the absolute least of her worries. Right now she was worried about Ian, and the fact that the entire school now knew that she had slept with her teacher and that Ryder had failed all of his classes, and that her best friend was leaving her forever. Dancing at her last homecoming was nowhere near the top of the list. But that was Ian, always thinking about others and pushing his own needs to the side.

"Well, life's not fair" Alaska shrugged, though she still stood up and took his hand. His words made her heart flutter and even after the hell they'd been through tonight he still looked so handsome in his suit. Ian was so sweet it made her heartache. After everything that she'd done, she didn't deserve someone as good as Ian. All she ever did was ruin people, and she didn't want to hurt him, he'd already been through so much.

She wanted to talk about what had happened tonight, to make sure that he was going to be okay, but she didn't want to push him so she simply nodded in agreement and followed his lead. She was surprised by how good of a dancer he was, most boys could only sway in one place. Not that Alaska would know, she'd never really danced with any boy before, and now Alaska didn't want to ever dance with anyone else ever again. It felt magical, dancing in the dark with Ian. It was easy to forget all of the horrible things that she'd done and how awful tonight had been, she felt safe here in Ian's arms for once. It was like all of those stupid Disney movies Alaska had watched growing up, but she was the furthest thing from a princess.

As Ian leaned in Alaska felt like her heart might jump out of her chest, his hand on her back sent tingles down her spine and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to control herself. Lucky for her, she didn't have to. When Ian kissed her she froze, unable to process that Ian had kissed her. It was over much too soon, and Alaska frowned as he tried to brush it off. All she'd though about for the last few weeks was whether or not Ian actually liked her or not. When she held his hand she couldn't help the heat that built up in her chest, but she'd assumed he only liked her as a friend, because why would Ian ever like someone like her?

Without thinking, Alaska grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back in, kissing him eagerly.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

tumblr_inline_p7jv0mJYU71qfz0ze_400.gifv
colby
Ash Winona Winona

“Yep. Cheese boy evolved to Bad boy, that me,” he said sort of deadpanned with a half-smile that didn’t reach his eyes. It’s not that Ash kind of joking about it bothered him. He didn’t mind too much. Just talking about himself, especially about that part of his life, never appealed to him like some guys who loved talking about themselves.

“Ryder broke into school property for you? Now that’s boyfriend material. You lucky girl. If I still had a crush on you, I wouldn’t be that brave enough to commit a B-and-E like him. I’d probably try to convince a teacher to give me a key and make it look like I stole it.” Despite his quippy remark, Colby was sincerely glad his middle school friend was happy with someone that made her happy. That’s all he had ever wanted for Ash. Honestly, Colby believed him being gone for a few years didn’t make that much of a difference. Life in Westbrook still moved on somehow, which meant someone better than him can eventually show up and make her happy.

“Me and Tatum?” Oh gosh, how was he going to answer this without making it sound weird? Well, it wasn’t like him and Tatum actually did anything together besides staying in the bathroom while his date threw up in the toilet with Colby holding back her hair. Yeah, he wasn’t going to tell Ash that part of his first date, mostly for Tatum’s sake.

“We just went to sleep, really,” he said. “We were too exhausted from what happened at the dance. I took her to my place because she didn’t want to go home. So, I let her sleep. Next day, we just hanged out at my place and watched The Office on Netflix. Very simple. I liked it.”

tumblr_inline_om5iaxPt6S1s1fojl_250.gif

Isabelle Dupont

A dramatic gasp fell from Bella's lips as Red told her to 'get out of there'. Bella grasped the baby close to her chest, turning her body playfully away from him. "Red, I come to you and show you your son, er daughter... Robot baby child thing? And you tell me to get out of here! Darling, you wound me!" Bella giggled, her poor attempts at acting failing through the laughs that she simply couldn't stop.

Bella slid the rather heavy diaper bag off of her shoulder and dropped it on the floor beside her, rolling her shoulders out. Why on earth did a robotic infant need half of the Babies R Us for a weekend? Did real babies need such extremities? To be fair, Bella had never really been around a baby before so she really didn't have any clue where to begin with the things. Bella poked it a few times in the head, wondering if it had been turned on. Thankfully, the wretched thing stayed completely silent. Bella held it up, looking it over a little more closely.

"But now that I'm looking at it, I think it actually looks more like the mailman." Bella joked, re-positioning the robot and cradling it in her right arm. "So, I was thinking maybe we could take turns and switch who takes care of the baby by day? Or we can hang out all weekend with the babe and get the full 'parenting experience'. We just can't use my place. My mother kind of has a thing with me being friends with boys. Its a long story. If we can use your place, I'll bring all the fixings to make pizzas. Oh! And I can bake some of those pastries I told you about. I think we're going to need some calories to be able to keep up with Terminator 2.0."

| Red lion. lion. |​

Ash
tumblr_inline_p8aiqhtYsz1urfelz_540.gif

She couldn't help but laugh. "Aww, you would've pretended to steal a key for me? Cute." She joked. "Lucky for you, I'm not even into the bad boy thing. Ryder is an exception. Plus I didn't actually know that he could pick a lock." Mainly because Ryder wasn't really a bad boy. He liked to pretend and act like he was, doing slightly illegal things and yeeting people, but he was actually one of the softest guys that Ash knew. That's why she loved him. He was like a plush teddy bear.

"Still... can't believe you ever had a crush on me. I assumed everyone liked Grace." Ash pointed out, trying to hide her insecurities behind a laugh. Hell, she was pretty sure that half the boys that had ended up showing interest in her in the last year had only done so after Grace came out as gay. Or, was forced out of the closet, but either way. Even Ryder had liked Grace before her. Kanen had kissed her. Ash had always been Plan B, the second choice to one Grace Jackson. When it had come to romance, to making friends, to cheerleading, to the stupid beauty pageants that their mothers would pit them against each other in. Ash was always second choice.

"She does make a lot of The Office references." Ash said, nodding her head as Colby explained what they had done. "Anyway, that's sweet. Like really, really sweet. I'm glad that she has you. You're a good influence. Maybe you can get to stop, you know... drinking." Okay, maybe not the best thing to say, but the truth. "Ian and I have tried, but..." Ash shrugged, turning her attention back down to the baby in her arms. "No use. I just don't want to see her getting hurt."

Ash knew that she could've done more, but being around Tatum had just encouraged her to drink more. And now Ash wasn't drinking, like, at all.This week had been the first time in a while, and she really didn't want to go back to how she had been before. Ash was trying, finally, to piece together the futile bits of her life.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0

ronnie.jpeg
Ronnie "Blue Nile" Kane
Water-with a glacial sting-descended down Ronnie’s hair. Fresh from the showerhead, the ornamented, translucent drops cursively twined down his stripped back, some flanking down his steeped pale abdomen.

Dripping, dropping, down, down, and down.

“You son of a bitch!” A gale of gust, and air was knocked out of Ronnie’s lungs. Familiar hands shoved him back against the maple bricks. A few raving mad uppercuts later, he felt the collar of his shirt fist up, and felt raw blood pool his mouth.

“Don’t look at me like that,” Ronnie had sneered, head limply chapped against the cemented cinder, “Like you don’t expect it from me.”

“You said it yourself. I am Kane’s son.” He was bizarre, charging with a reputable smile that was almost pleased even though fuzziness hailed on him from every end.

Droplets trickled harder, or so it felt like it. The thickened stream of water shot open his eyes, and his knuckles bunched up together only to loosely dishevel before it hit the tiled shower wall. Eventually patting himself dry with a towel, Ronnie Kane stepped out in black Fendi windbreaker and ripped jeans.

The hallway felt as it always did, except this time Ronnie Kane was doing his best to avoid going to the auditorium of baby fetish.

geminiy geminiy

Last edited:
NfMe.gif

Genevieve Johannes

The rest of homecoming had been... Interesting, to put it lightly. Gen was almost certain that after her relentless teasing and mind games that her night with Mason was going to be a one time thing. But much to her surprise, and excitement, Gen actually hung out quite a few times with Mason after that day. Who knew he actually was quite fun to spend time with?

After Gen had returned back to the family home, she found out some rather disheartening news. Although Elias had had a wonderful night catching up with Lulu, Hazel had been ditched by her shitty date. Gen knew her earlier assessment of the cocky bitch boy had been correct. Hazel was far too good for him, that much was obvious. But ditching her at homecoming for some unknown reason? Now that was simply not acceptable.

So when Gen saw that pink haired asshole in the hall with his stupid smug face and fake swagger, she knew she had to do something about it.

"Well, well. If it isn't Ronnie fucking Kane, asshole extraordinaire himself?" Gen asked rhetorically, her heels clicking gently on the tile underfoot. "You've made a mistake, Kane. Ditching Hazel at homecoming? So not cool."

Gen walked closer, her arms crossing over her chest. "See, Hazel is too good for you. Hell, she's too good for anyone. But some smug ass punk like you? Well, you'd be lucky to be the dog shit on the bottom of her shoe. But somehow, you managed to score a date with her. She got dolled up for you, looked fine as hell for you, even put up with your bullshit pick up. Like seriously? You couldn't even meet her at the door? And then, after all that, you ditch her."

She was not about to let him speak, he didn't deserve the chance.

"Kane, you have made a very serious mistake. So I'm warning you right now." Gen growled, lifting a hand.

SMACK!

Her palm hit his cheek, sliding across his face in a heavy slap. A thin scrape from her long nails garnished his left cheekbone.

"Stay the fuck away from Hazel. Hell, stay away from us all. Because if you fuck up again, Kane, I won't hesitate to rearrange that pretty little face of yours."

Gen felt a pulsating pain in her middle finger of the hand she had slapped him with. She looked down to find the tip of her middle finger's nail gone, likely broken off with the impact of the hit across Ronnie's face. She raised the finger, effectively flipping him off. "Would you look at that, Kane? You broke my nail."

With that, Gen shoved past him and into the gymnasium. The whole presentation was already over and she had to meet up with whoever the poor soul is that got paired with her. She was really not in a good mood and most definitely not in the mood to be a mother to some robotic infant. After hunting down the name of the guy she was with, some kid named Vered, and getting pointed in the direction of the kid, she made her way over.

The poor guy was tiny, much smaller than her, and looked as if he was ready to piss himself at any moment. He's what Gen always imagined having a little brother considerably younger than her would be. He also looked like he would be easy to offload the stupid baby on and still get a good grade.

"I assume you're Vered?" Gen asked dully. She was not in the mood for pleasantries. "It seems that we're partners for this stupid assignment."

| Ronnie lion. lion. | Vered Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy | mentions Hazel WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess |​

1da85d1321984c023817640d351164a2.jpg

Tarik
School. It had been almost 2 weeks since Tarik had attended a school class, mostly due to his transfer from South Westbrook up to the famed Westbrook High. It was an odd change for him, transferring to the rivals of his former school, not that Tarik cared all too much. He didn't delve too much into either school's political antics that stemmed from athletics, and extracurricular activities, and so had no real problem with the transfer. Besides leaving his friends of course. Yes, sadistic drug dealers have friends too. Tarik felt isolated, living with his aunt and cousins in their small Westbrook home-- not that he was ungrateful for the hospitality though. Tarik was facing threats from rival gangs, and customers he'd cheated and scammed. Moving up to Westbrook was the best choice to get the heat off of himself, as well as his family.

Today was his first Friday at Westbrook High, and Tarik hadn't made much effort to socialize thus far-- besides his stint with Sebastian. He wasn't too sure what'd got into his head that night of homecoming, but Tarik always chuckled whenever the thought crossed his mind. He hadn't seen Sebastian throughout the weak, but could only imagined how that would go down. Asides from the only face he knew, Tarik was already taking in all the new, predominantly white, students of Westbrook. He probably looked like a psycho with every grin that painted his face, but he couldn't help it. He saw these Westbrook kids as rich, and pampered, and was already looking forward to cheating and extorting them in drug prices-- he definitely didn't learn a lesson from South Westbrook High. Tarik had already made a couple contacts for potential deals that week, and even more that morning, before finally arriving in the auditorium.

Oh yeah, he'd been selected for some sort of stupid baby assignment. Likely because he was new, and it'd be a good way to integrate him into the school society he figured. Tarik wasn't seated for long after the professor had given them instructions on how to go about their project. "Tarik Valentino." He rose from his seat in the back, hands deep in the pockets of his dark hoodie. With his hood over head, pants slightly sagging, and the gold buckle shimmering in the large room's lights, he made his way to the front. Tarik smirked at the expressions of the student body as he walked, perhaps they'd never seen someone like him before, or he reminded them of someone else. Even still, he shot them a comical grin, revealing his top set of teeth coated in a gold grill in a tease of his own. Tarik was definitely sure he saw some of the other students smile back.

As he was handed his baby, Tarik lightly placed it into the booster and held it with one hand, and packed the bag of necessities in another. He turned to the side, and rested his back on the wall as he awaited his partner. He hated waiting, and glared like some sort of predator into the crowd, as if that'd make his partner come out any sooner. "... What's takin' this bitch so long?"

Location: School Auditorium || Interactions: N/A but waiting on Jasmine Hayes ( WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess )

ronnie.jpeg
Ronnie "Blue Nile" Kane

The first shot of an open bottle of vodka was parallel to the slap of Genevieve Johannes. People like Ronnie underestimated that first burn down the throat too easily.

Ronnie’s face snapped to the left at the intensity of her flying palm, the draft of her manicured nails sharply incising down his face. Tongue folding at the dogged inner end of his cheek, he tried to hold back an untiring ridicule of a grin.

Welcome back to you too, Gen Johannes.

Genevieve Johannes was crime capital Chicago, not New York. She could’ve spent her whole damn life and career in New York, but she debuted for an attitude like the wind city: sleepless, fierce, and dangerous. Ronnie was warned by distant private school friends that she was warm-blooded.

Turning tables, un-bent at the mouth, terse.

Sparing no feelings, she had flipped him off.

All this for ditching Hazel. What a vision.

“I only broke one nail,” Ronnie testified in a soft purl as her elbow scraped his side in her vehement push past, “You still have nine more. But, I’ll stay away on my own note, yeah?”

Ronnie Kane didn’t like when someone else held the trigger to his own gun.

While she was still in proximity, he ravenously pitched, “Or when you lose the rest of them. Your nails.”

With the effects of breathing gasoline, Ronnie Kane entered the auditorium of baby assignments. Slackening his pace, he looked about the ambiguity of faces. Circuiting about shoulders and varied heights, he conversed with Ms.Ainsley to know about his partner. Throughout her help, Ronnie Kane felt like he was in withdrawal session. Her hansy-prancy expressions took everything from his face.

“Dante Novello,” Ronnie name-called when he chanced upon her, faint smirking for a slow eloquence of an introduction. By then, he was chaperoned with an atrocious technological invention in his hand and a choking bag of diapers on his shoulder.

“I have to terribly introduce you to my horrible existence. I am Ronnie Kane.”

geminiy geminiy mogy mogy

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Jasmine Hayes [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Guitar player[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Homecoming for her had been alright, even if she did leave the dance earlier than usual and got rather annoyed by that Wardell guy when she went to go get food. She hadn't been too sure why he was so persistent in talking to her. Jasmine figured she gave off the vibe that she wanted to be left alone to eat in peace, so either the guy was stupid or just didn't care. The latter seemed to be the more plausible of the two options, much to her dismay. Especially on how the guy continuously asked for her phone number. Jasmine wasn't too keen on giving it to him, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So she had given him a deal that she would indeed give out her phone number if they guy let her eat the rest of her food alone. Luckily it worked, but boy did it take awhile. Her night could have been worse though, she definitely didn't have as worse of a night as the rest of the Westbrook kids did. No one had told the girl directly, but Jasmine had heard around the school that various students secrets got exposed during homecoming. While the dance was suppose to be fun and lighthearted, it ended in a complete disaster all because of a couple freshmen. Rest assured there lives wouldn't be easy from here on out and she couldn't help but feel a little sorry for them. All was said and done, so there was nothing she could do to change it.

She had to worry about this baby project instead. Jasmine was suppose to be in the auditorium getting the baby, though was running a little late because she had gotten called to the office. It wasn't anything big, just a minor fix in her schedule and she was sent on her way. Something about being put in the wrong class, she couldn't exactly remember. Then she had to go to her locker to drop off a few things, didn't wanna have everything and a baby to carry. Jasmine didn't need the extra added weight and she wasn't too sure if her partner would even help her with carrying the thing. She had no idea who this Tarik was, since he wasn't at school when she had arrived and hadn't heard of anyone named that since today. Though Jasmine thought she might have seen him in one of her classes, she couldn't really remember. Hoping he was at least a decent person, she headed into the auditorium.

"What's taking this bitch so long?" Jasmine had to pause when she walked into the auditorium, turning her body towards the guy who had said that. She really hoped he wasn't her partner if he was gonna act like that, but with the luck that she had going for her, she had a feeling that it was. Great. This was going to be at least ten times harder than it had to be. Hell, Jasmine might as well just take the baby and take care of it herself so she'd get a good grade. Of course, since they were partners it would be a conjoined grade. Heaving a sigh, she walked up to the guy with a blank look on her face.

"I'm guessing you're Tarik?"
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: Indifferent | mentions: fin fin | interaction: Tarik
location: Westbrook High | outfit [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #BB90a7 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6c2f87e20815c80527cc0afa703b5810/tumblr_pljs1w6qN71rfvjy2_400.jpg); background-size: 145%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ECDFE6 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #8E5774 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #D8C0CC; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #8E5774 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background: #D2B5C4; background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D2B5C4; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #DF9FBF [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E1A59D [/class] [class=bla]background: #9E6182 [/class] [class=ble]background: #BF4080 [/class] [class=blo]background: #91372C [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

tumblr_inline_p7jv0mJYU71qfz0ze_400.gifv
colby
Ash Winona Winona

“Seriously? I can’t believe you had a crush on me, our middle school’s awkward wallflower of all people. You were the first real friend I ever made anywhere, and I was always hanging out with you whenever I can. Not a shocker that I would have a crush on you eventually. I don’t anymore after I moved away, so worry about it.” Colby was never interested in Grace in any romantic way. She was okay, but she had never been his type even before she came out. It’s like that trope, where the dorky guy falls for his best friend who happens to be a beautiful girl, almost like that one weird Ryan Reynolds movie. Damn, he couldn’t believe that actually happened to him in middle school. He hated himself a little for it.

“Remember when a dodgeball hit me in the face during a P.E. and I got a bloody nose and maybe a black eye from it? You were the first person to actually check on me. You threw the ball back at the jerk’s gut while you were yelling at him. Or you just yelled at him, I can’t remember which.” Colby chuckled at that memory. For such a small girl, Ash could be tough and scary in her own way, when she wanted to. No matter what other people say, Ash was an amazing friend to have. “That's when I started liking you a lot, I think. But I’m pretty sure a bunch of other guys did, too, already. And now you have Ryder. He's a very lucky guy.”

Then Ash brought up Tatum’s drinking problem. Honestly, he thought it was only Brayden worried about it because he was her childhood best friend. Was it really that bad? Colby had hoped Tatum mainly got drunk for fun. But after witnessing what happened at the homecoming dance, he now understood fun might not be the only reason. He started feeling this heaviness gradually weighing on his shoulders, a feeling that he hadn’t had since dealing with his mom’s own issues for the last couple of years. Having that responsibility was not a great experience.

For a moment, Colby hesitated with his response, and all he could say was, “I’ll find a way to help her.” Keeping that promise could not be as simple as it sounded.

Suddenly, their baby began making low fussy noises. Oh, thank goodness. It helped pull him out of his thoughts. He instructed her to change the baby’s position in her arms and helped her gently lay the small head on her shoulder. It happens sometimes, he told her, that babies sometimes feel uncomfortable in the same position. But Junior still wouldn’t calm down, and its discomforting sounds were starting to grow a bit louder.

“You know what, I think they need a diaper change. It’s really easy.” Well, it was easy since a robot baby couldn’t actually pee on him while he changed a diaper this time... but he wasn’t going to tell Ash that. He told her to gently lay the baby on the sofa cushion and do the scan thing with the wrist tag thing. Then, Colby showed his partner how to do the diaper changing thing.

tumblr_inline_oyxi3hjTg61tect6h_400.gifv

Tatum had hung out with Morgan for a bit and bought some weed and an edible off of the girl before she left, “Thanks, Morgan. We should hang out again, but I need to go and meet up with Eli for this project.” She gave the girl a goodbye and left but not before she had managed to have a smoke and a moment to just have fun. She really had needed a moment to relax, to clear her head, she trusted Colby he had asked her to be his girlfriend and not Ash. She could trust the two of them together. So, she was going to be okay for this project, she was only a little stressed because she didn’t know her partner, but he had seemed like a decent guy.

It didn’t take her long before she found Eli, “Hey, Eli. Tatum, your partner. Nice to meet the guy who is helping me raise a baby for the weekend.” She was trying to be nice, she needed to get along with him, and of course she had gotten a message from Colby checking on her and she was glad he had checked in on her and wanted to spend time with her later. She still liked being able to have quality time with him, even if it was just getting food and laughing. Sure, her dad still didn’t really like him, but it was fine.

Her attention needed to focus back on Eli and the baby, and lucky for them their baby was silent in the car seat so that meant they could breathe and figure out a plan, “You want to go to the Sleeping Hedgehog and figure out a plan?” the hopes of figuring out how to parent a fake baby over the weekend was high because Tatum didn’t want to fail the project, she had just wanted a different partner, though Eli wasn’t a bad he just wasn’t her first choice.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess
--
tumblr_inline_ptz860CtxH1tbbu3v_500.gif

Brayden hadn’t really wanted to do the baby project, his week had been nice, he had spent a lot of time with Bella. Her company was nice, and he enjoyed every ounce of her presence especially with all the craziness that had been happening. Though Westbrook seemed to bounce back as if nothing had happened. He had covered a lot for Tatum over the weekend with her and her father still fighting but the household had even quieted down and Tatum seemed happy for once. Maybe Colby had done it and, maybe just maybe Tatum would get better. At least he hoped.

He walked into the auditorium with Bella and sat with her until her name was called with Red’s and he gave her hand a quick squeeze before she left. He was glad she got a good partner and not some jerk like Parker or even Mason. It wasn’t long until he heard his name called and of course it was with Ava. He was going to die but it was fine. Honestly, he just needed her to work with him and they would pass. He didn’t need it to be the best partnership just one that survived on the fact that they needed to pass. Mutual help in this case.

He had grabbed the baby, the car seat, and the bag before he moved off the stage. He was quick about it and quickly left the auditorium. He had quickly messaged Ava and all the needed to do was figure out the details of who got the baby on which nights and how to tolerate each other for the day. It wouldn’t be terrible just not ideal because he had only known Ava basically through Tatum and the two girls really hated each other.

Winona Winona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back