Westbrook Season 2

Dante Novello
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Dante could practically hear a clock ticking and tocking endlessly inside of her head, interrupting any thoughts she might have had, and it made time go by even more slowly than it already was, if that was somehow possible. She was sitting in the little cubicle of hers for maybe five minutes tops, and she already needed to get out of there and talk to somebody. Anybody.

She was a very social person, and she could talk with literally anybody about literally anything, just to have something to occupy her. It was because of this that she literally let out a loud sigh of relief when she heard the tattooed guy speak. She needed a few seconds to comprehend what he said, since she was so focused on the imaginary clock inside of her head, but when she did, Mason spoke.

She waited a bit before answering the question in a very quick and simple manner: "Smoking."

She looked at Mason when he started talking about schoolwork and in true honesty, Dante would even do schoolwork or homework or anything else if the alternative was staring at the blank wall with nothing but her thoughts imprisoning her, which was why she nodded her head when Mason suggested that.

"Wait, aren't you a bit too young to be a teacher?" Dante questioned, turning her face towards the scary guy, continuing the conversation further. This might have been out of line, and it might haven't been the best question to ask, but she noticed it, and she would get her answer. Probably. Maybe not.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Mason), High5ives High5ives (Kanen)​

"Hair.gif
Kanen
Kanen blew air out his noes, the way you do when something is funny but not quite funny enough to laugh at. Dante getting caught for smoking, ok whatever. That was fine. But Mason hadn't even been here a week yet and he was already throwing people around? Westbrook was never gonna change, was it? Kanen was onservant enough to catch the Mason's little smirk before it disappeared again. What the Fuck was his issue?

When Mason started asking about homework and school assignments, Kanen shot him a weird look. "It's the first day of school, all you guy's are going to be getting is syllabus sheets and shit. I doubt you're missing out on anything important, guy." Kanen reasoned. Since when did Mason give a damn about his school work? C's get degrees, who cares about a 4.0 GPA. It's not like Mason was going to be getting into some ivy league school anyways, not after having to repeat his senior year.

Kanen raised an eyebrow at Dante when she asked about him being a teacher. Really, Bitch? "Do I look like a fucking teacher to you?" Kanen asked, chuckling and crossing his arms over his chest. Kanen, a teacher. Imagine that. Kanen could maybe teach pharmaceuticals, anything else was a good deal out of his area of expertise. "I'm just here because Elise...Principal Whatever he last name is now...Is willing to pay me absurd amounts of money to make sure people like Mason do what they're told." Kanen corrected.

Like a pendulum, Kanen's attention swung back to Mason. "So, the fuck's your problem, princess?" He demanded. "Adri cut off your balls or some shit? Lose your spine over the summer? You look like a walking corpse for Christ's sake."

Winona Winona mogy mogy

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
Listening to this girl full of optimism talk about finally going to high school and how she was a bit nervous, but how she was also excited, Noah's smile faded a bit. It was still there, but not as obvious and not as perky.

There was nothing wrong with this girl being excited about going to high school. Noah had felt the same way when he was a freshman, which was exactly why he knew exactly how much Westbrook had changed him. Freshmen don't usually expect high school to be so dramatic and so stupidly awful as it is for most people. Seeing this girl be so excited about school, knowing that Westbrook would probably hit her like a truck made Noah question his life choices because he couldn't tell her that she should be careful, even though he really, genuinely wanted to. There was no point in scaring her like that, anyways.

A few seconds passed before Noah was brought back to reality from the world of his thoughts. He looked at the shorter girl and put on the smile he had before, and then he spoke again.

"I bet it is. Being a freshman is the best. I know that my freshman year was the best year of high school for me. It was very exciting to meet all the new people, and to be in this new place with the ability to paint your own story on a new canvas, you know?" Noah probably made no sense to this girl, but it was just how he was to most people nowadays. All this new canvas bullshit was something he read in one of the teen romance novels he read during summer.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Gianna)​

Mason

"Adriane's dead." Mason answered abruptly, for a moment hurt lacing his voice before he let his emotions die down again. Okay, so Adriane wasn't totally dead, but she was dying. And Mason couldn't even take their daughter to say goodbye because he even fucked that up.

"Look just fuck off and leave me alone." Mason wasn't sure what he had to do shake Kanen. He didn't fucking care before, so why the fuck would he pretend to care now? He was trying to get a rise out of Mason, but Mason wasn't having it. Never again.

Mason just shrank farther into his chair, slouching against the back with his arms over his chest. A walking corpse. Ha. Fuck, Mason was exhausted and sometimes felt like a walking corpse. Most of the time these days, actually.

But he wasn't interested in small talk, instead keeping his amber gaze on the desk in front of him.

High5ives High5ives mogy mogy

Last edited:
Tom

MG7MLeL.gif

Oh God, Chandelier was an emotional wreck. Tom had tried to make him stop his piteous bawling, but the wimp had gone and done the exact opposite, flooding the room with tears and sorrow.

This was not unexpected, but it was still a little funny to watch, and Tom had to try his very best not to laugh at the poor dude. ‘Alright, Jesus Christ–’ Tom said. ‘Don’t cry your eyeballs out, cos I’m not putting them back in for you.’

Tom, once he was done adjusting his bowtie, thoughtfully moved over to the paper towel dispenser but it was empty. Great.

‘What’s the matter with you then? Did your girlfriend break up with you or something?’

He chuckled at the thought that Chandelier had a girlfriend. What was the likelihood of that?

‘What was your name again? Casper, was it? That’s right. Like the ghost!’

Tom was rudely interrupted by footsteps -- yes, heavy footsteps -- and he caught several shadows moving behind the gap at the door. This only spelt one thing: trouble. If a bunch of older kids walked in on Casper and saw him in this state, he would be bullied to death, and Tom along with him.

Nope, nope, nope. Not happening. Instinctively Tom shoved Chandelier into one of the toilet stalls and closed the door behind them. Woops. Now they were squeezed in a toilet stall together. That wasn't awkward at all.

Shhhhhh,’ he hissed at the still crying boy as the group of older boys entered noisily.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Dante Novello
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Dante didn't know much about Mason's life. She definitely didn't have any idea about who Adriene was. However, the blonde Italian girl was 100% invested in this dramatic turn of events which was bestowed onto her while she was casually joined into the conversation between the two guys. Noah didn't tell her about an Adriane or anybody with a name close to that, but she would definitely be asking around about everything she had learned in the short sentence of the conversation.

As much as it was dramatic, Dante could almost feel the change in temperature when Mason said that Adriane, whoever she was, was dead.

It was only when Mason had tuned out of the conversation, or had appeared to be tuned out of the conversation, that Dante spoke.

"Well that's just fucking morbid, isn't it?" She huffed.

This was boring, and seeing that this guy wasn't actually a teacher, and didn't seem to care about suspension as much as she thought he did, she took out her phone. There was no way that the conversation was going to die out and that she would be bored again, so she just transferred her attention to the next best thing – Candy Crush.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Mason), High5ives High5ives (Kanen)​

tumblr_p0ug00SC041rmxa4zo9_400.gif

Tatum rolled her eyes at Ava, wimp. The girl had caved so fast and without even letting Elise speak. For someone that acted tough she was nothing, but a weak coward and Tatum disliked her even more. She didn’t care about the detention or the repercussions she had earned them for her part in the fight. Her eyes glanced to JJ thinking she would say something on behalf of Sawyer who hadn’t done anything but stop the fight from progressing. She couldn’t believe how JJ would just let Sawyer take the fall. When they were shooed away to the hall and only to hear Kanen, who she had only met once was in charge, she wasn’t letting Sawyer be subjected to that. She pushed in front of the three others, “No.” Of course she wasn’t surprised that Elise had looked up.

Tatum had no clue where her courage was coming from, but she wasn’t letting someone just take the fall, “Sawyer didn’t do anything. Those two and myself did. Sawyer just tried to stop us and if she would’ve grabbed a teacher it would’ve been worse. So, no. I will protest right here until you let Sawyer off, Elise” she emphasized her name rather than giving her the respect by calling her principal Summers. She would rather get Elise more upset with her if it meant getting Sawyer off. She really hadn’t cared what Sawyer said in the hall she was at least going to try for the girl. They weren’t friends but that didn’t matter, her father had taught her to stand up for what was right and face a punishment head on. She was trying to do that in front of Elise. Her eyes never let go of their hold on Elise’s cold demeanor.

Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap
--
tumblr_pru733yBAH1qarvj3o1_250.gif

Gia stared at Noah she thought he seemed to be thinking about what he wanted to say to her, had she said something wrong? She hadn’t wanted to upset someone as nice as him especially because their lockers were so close, so she’d have to see him all the time. She wanted them to stay friendly. She let out a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding when he began to talk and she turned her head slightly as he spoke. She nodded a long and tried to act like she understood him, but she didn’t really. She could hear the inflection in his voice, “Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a fortune cookie? I like it though!” she hoped she hadn’t upset him with her comment.

She had closed her locker after she had grabbed the books that she needed, “I hope this is a good year for me. You’ve helped make it a good first day.” She never wanted anyone to feel like they hadn’t been helpful and that she didn’t appreciate the help. Especially because Noah could’ve ignored her, but he helped her and gave her advice that she didn’t quite understand but she didn’t mind that. It had been easy to see that his heart was in the right place and to Gia that mattered the most. She pushed a stray hair from her face, “Noah? Could you possibly point me in the right direction to my English class when the bell rings? I’m still a little turned around.” Eventually she would know how to navigate Westbrook but she had a lot of learning left to go.

mogy mogy

Raven
66b3f280758165cad7053058dfab419169dca905.gif

It might've been the first time Ash was honest with her, and while Raven was glad for it. Being one to actually witness her break down bothered her more than she cared to admit-- She hated to see people hurting, even if it was a good reason, Raven was used to everyone faking it. It was a bittersweet moment to see Ash feel the need not to keep up the facade in front of her.

At least not anymore.

Since she'd met her the girl always seemed... broken in a way, and the only thing that distracted people from seeing it was her smile. Raven didn't know what to say about any of it. Grace, Nova, Ryder-- the small thought of Alaska crossed her mind and she shook it off. If that meant that she was back, Raven couldn't deal with that right now. Not when she had a crying ex-cheerleader in front of her.

So, she just listened. She let her get it out. It's what Ash needed.

She didn't have any words, zero to be exact. How were you supposed to say 'Sorry for everything you're going through' While seeming sincere? Of course she meant it. But those words wouldn't do anything to help her, now would it? But finally, she said something she can reply to.

"Hey, you don't have no one. I'm here, aren't I?" She said, as if that'd help her any. It wouldn't she knew that but maybe Ash being aware that Raven was on her side, well, maybe it would help lift a little weight off of her? The conversation was turned back towards her. "Hey, don't apologize. Everything's fine. I've got a handle on it." Reassuring the teary blonde with a soft smile. She pursed her lips and glanced around the hallway, they might've gotten some eyes drawn towards them due to blonde's tears and breakdown, but she could care less.

"It's called an accident for a reason. It's not your fault. You're not fine. And there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with you for it."

She grabbed her hand that was fiddling with the bracelet. "... I know I'm not good at all this. And everything seems like it's spiraling out of control for you, or whatever. But I'm here to listen, talk, anything you want. I'm here."

She was, and Raven didn't really want to leave again.

Winona Winona

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
Noah hadn't expected to be called a fortune cookie on the first day of school, but then again, he also didn't expect getting called to the principal's office on the first day of school.

He couldn't help himself, and he just burst into laughter. It wasn't a full on burst, but he needed a few seconds, maybe five, to stop laughing and gather his thoughts. He had never been called or compared to a fortune cookie, but truth was, he was such a fortune cookie. A fortune cookie is a crisp and sugary cookie usually made from flour, sugar, vanilla, and sesame seed oil with a piece of paper inside. A fortune, if you will.

Noah was a very crisp person, and he was a pretty sweet guy, even though nobody wanted to date him, but that was a story for another time. And of course, the fortune inside, well that was Noah's personality, which was a whole bunch of weird stacked on top of each other and covered with a layer of self-deprecating humor intertwined with some rainbow sprinkles because he was gay.

"No, I don't think anybody said that, but I do agree. I do sound like a fortune cookie." Noah said through laughter. He hadn't been offended by these kind words.

When the girl mentioned that he made her first day a good first day, he melted. He was being appreciated. The feeling of warmth filled his heart. Come on, who doesn't like being appreciated? Mason, perhaps?

"Yes, of course. It appears that we are heading in the same direction anyways." Noah said, trying to map things out in his head. He had biology, and if his mapping skills were correct, which they probably weren't, the two classrooms were pretty close to each other.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Gianna)​

Casper

Casper wished he’d bothered remembering this kid’s name, that he had a name to go with the face to make him easier to avoid. He was mean. So, so mean. And he was laughing- Laughing at Casper.

But that was only fair, wasn’t it? Casper was a wreck, and he was never getting better, and probably even getting worse, and he was going to die here, probably before he even graduated college, and he couldn’t breathe again. He couldn’t even breathe right he was such a failure.

A sob began to bubble up, interrupted by the sound of footsteps. He shut his eyes tight, clamping a hand over his mouth as Tom pulled him into a bathroom stall. His second hand pulled the first tighter to his face, and he shook with the effort to quiet himself.

The boys outside the stall were loud, and crass, and Casper could think of few things worse than getting caught here. And still, still he couldn't stop crying. What was wrong with him?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f62376f78564c4e544438554f5f673d3d2d3234383936303534312e313434383539303664646263373033372e676966

There was an awkward silence for a moment before the boy apologized for yelling at Audra. He explained that his morning had already been rough and she gave him a sympathetic smile. Apparently he had fallen in the pool, which explained why he was soaking wet. "It's alright, everyone has bad days. You're recognizing your mistakes and that's more than could be said about most high schoolers." The pair finished collecting Audra's books which were now also wet. At least they were school books and not her own personal ones.

The boy finally introduced himself as Stu and stated he hadn't seen Audra around before. "It is a pleasure to meet you Stu, though the circumstances could have been better..." she trailed off with a chuckle. "I moved here from New York city back in May. I don't mean to be rude...but it doesn't exactly sound like you're from around here either. What is that adorable accent?" Audra only realized her words may come off as flirtatious after they had exited her mouth. She looked down shyly, a hint of pink rising to her cheeks. That was certainly one way to make friends.

Flirting wasn't really something Audra did, at least not on purpose. She always felt as though she was terribly awkward at it, and whenever she was genuinely interested in someone they turned out to be different than who she had gotten to know. She had only had a couple of relationships but none of them lasted. Sometimes it was because she had to move, other times it turned out she was just being used. People often mistook her friendly and kind demeanor as being flirtatious or romantic. Why couldn't she just be a nice person without being in love with who she was being nice to? Audra had mostly given up on the idea of actively seeking out romance. She was skeptical that her prince or princess charming was even out there but if they were they would find her right?

With a friendly smile plastered on Stu's face he was offering to help Audra find her way around. "Well I'm actually looking for my chemistry class. I didn't really look the school over before today so I'm having some trouble finding my classes. Your help would be greatly appreciated." Despite the rough start this first day may not turn out so bad after all. Dede Dede

Ash
c04b2169a464a1a746bd4462db39fd16.gif

Out of everyone at school, or... in the world, Raven had to be the last person she had expected to breakdown in front of. And now, all she could do was feel embarrassed. Her gaze had been focused downward as she took in deep breaths, trying to stop the flow of tears that were threatening to burst over. Deep breaths.

She froze when Raven's hand touched Ash, stopping her frantic counting of the beads along her bracelet. Deep breaths. It was always best to just ignore everything that had happened and move on, right? So why was it so difficult for her to be able to do the exact same thing? Oh, that's right -- because it felt like the universe refused to let her forget.

"Thanks, Raven." Ash said quietly, finally moving her gaze back up to the girl before her -- one of the only people that had bothered to listen to Ash, or insist that she open up. And now all Ash could do was regret it. "I'm uh... sorry." Her cheeks blushed red with embarrassment. "Seriously. It's not important. I'm sure you have a lot more going on."

God, Ash felt horrible.

Soap Soap

-------------------------------------

Elise
tumblr_inline_o441h3z7JV1rfmocr_250.gifv

Without even looking up from her paperwork, Elise started to speak. "Fine. Two weeks detention for you, Tatum, and I'll be removing you from cheering at the football games during that time. And Sawyer, you can expect to be joining your lovely friend in detention for the next week." After speaking, Elise finally looked up.

"Juliette, you can take over as cheer captain until Tatum can return in two weeks." Elise said, a smile crossing her face. "Unless she'd like to continue to push her luck and face possible expulsion?"

Nona may have messed around and been intimidated by high schoolers acting like this, but Elise refused to fall into the same kind of routine. She demanded respect.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

Attachments

• Be Gone.gif
    Be Gone.gif
    850.3 KB · Views: 0

Iffy Flynn "That one guy"
Tags: Winona Winona (Beau) KingofAesir KingofAesir (Ezio)

Image result for markel williams

Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, Peanut butter and s'mores. Snickerdoodle, some filled with jam, ice cream, and God there's so much more.
If there was anything Iffy loved more than writing and popcorn, it was cookies. All the different kinds of them with their ooey, gooey, deliciousness. Some things are iconic for a reason.
Since he was a child, Iffy never used a cookbooks to make cookies; He just turned the package around. There's the recipe on the package. Therefore, it is the best. He and his friends made Toll House Cookies so often they all had it down to a science: making sure that every canister was full, and leaving the butter out so that it was easier to mix the cream with the sugar. Digging out his parents' sifter with the turn crank, back when he always sifted things.

Oven, warm, everything, mixed and ready as perfect things should be. Iffy was unstoppable with the best, most well known cookie on earth otherwise known as chocolate chip, or as Iffy liked to modify it to, chocolate chunk. The chips' uniformity makes for one boring cookie. Wow how pretty and whatever, but also how regular. With roughly chopped chocolate, on the other hand, the cookies would be dynamic, each bite will taste different. And unlike chips, roughly chopped chocolate would expand into the cookie perfectly.

Putting everything in the oven, Iffy was on his way to world domination by cookie. School will be a lot more fun with them and he'll be loved by everyone forever, which isn't exactly what the future earth dictator wanted, but he did love people trying his food. While his thoughts on everything but the cookies in the oven pursued, so did the fire that started in Iffy's kitchen.
Oh no! He was so distracted thinking about the luxury of food and friends and school (not really school but you get it) that the cookies were left in for too long and started a fire. As the fire consumed the kitchen, Iffy knew it too late to grab everything and watched as his house was torn into flames. Regretting his stupid mistake, Iffy woke up.

What a nightmare. Good thing all his real cookies were safely in his backpack! It was only five am, so Iffy had an hour until six where he had to do stuff and be busy. So, instead of doing anything early, Iffy waited for a while to watch the sun go up. The curtains adding an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. It reminded him of of the times he slept on his roof, watching all the neighborhood pets emerge under the golden shimmer like the ocean. For a moment, Iffy's mind conjured up the rhythmic waves, soft on the sandy shore and felt his heart beat to the same slow pace. He inhaled deeply, a new day beginning. He reached his had out to the fabric over his window, noticing how up close the light poured through every open space between the fibers. It was no different from how it once came through the array of buildings from across the street, illuminating like brilliant fire-flies each dawn. The material was warm beneath his fingers, and when the sun flooded the room, painting the colors anew, he felt a little of those golden rays soak into his skin. Everything was so peaceful until...

"rrrrrRrRrrRRRRRRRRRINNNGGGGGGG"
"rrrrrRrRrrRRRRRRRRRINNNGGGGGGG"
"RRINNGGG RRING RING WAKE UPPPPP"

The alarm, one of the most God awful things ever to be created or even thought of on earth. Turning to the monstrosity that was emitting through his phone, Iffy jumped to the ceiling like a cat in surprise before he turned off the disruptor in his room. Stretching and ruffling his hair a little, the new student was ready for the day.

"Roxy girrrrrl, com'on Roxy girl! You wanna go for walkies don't you, I know you dooooo," Iffy said as he ran downstairs getting his little cocker spaniel ready for a morning stroll. Putting the exited canine's leash on, she ran straight to the door ready to take on the world. Exiting with Roxy in lead, Iffy was in for a nice walk.

No matter where he went with her, the lonely boy always felt at peace on their walks. In a garbage yard, in a desert, even on a ship, Iffy always felt good when he went on walkies. He
didn't want to go home or to school but he had to come back to reality at some point. It was so serene and surreal at times to walk. He felt harmony and balance and a spiritualism being there among those tall trees and buildings lining the streets. Iffy was one with himself in a world full of nature. Then he saw a cute guy.

Who was he? That hair, letting itself be carried by the breeze in such a way. And his face, god his face, that guy was really cute whoever he was. Watching him joke around before getting inside his friend's car before driving off, Iffy at that moment remembered he had school and quickly made a beeline home thinking about the handsome stranger.

With Roxy in tow, he made it home and let Roxy back in before he grabbed his backpack and rushed out the door. Opening his car door, Iffy got a glimpse of a small figure hopping into his car, not thinking much of it before he sat down. Putting the key in his ignition, a weird noise started emitting from his car,"Bark bark. BARK." Jumping again, Iffy looked into his passenger seat only to find his little companion running around in a happy circle. She really didn't like leaving her owner and best friend of course. Putting Roxy back in house with a little cuddle to go, Iffy got back into his vehicle and started driving off to school.

Upon arriving, Iffy got a good look at the menagerie. Otherwise known as a whole lotta students. Pulling in and parking, the slightly nervous Junior went in. Getting lost almost immediately, he looked for some students that looked like they knew things and was escorted to the office.
Upon reaching the office, Iffy noticed a couple things; a bunch of students being ushered into the principal's office, they were probably in trouble, a little girl who looked like the embodiment of annoying, and him. The cute apartment building boy! Watching him converse with the office secretary, Iffy was swooning. Hard. The boy was so cute and Iffy wanted to talk to him too, but ehhhh that was scary. Listening in on the conversation, he heard the mystery boy's accent. Spanish? Damnnn, that was one of the freckled boys' many kryptonites. As the guy went back to his friend, Iffy eyed her. She looked ten to be completely honest, so there was no way that guy was into her. Right?

Finally stepping up to the Secretary, Iffy was able to get his locker number and schedule but ended chalking up a nice conversation too. Talking about being new to public school in Westbrook and what not, Iffy was able to bring in the question,"So, what did those students that came in do anyway? Do people get in trouble a lot here? Because they sure did at my old school," he said revealing a bit of a cute giggle right after. The secretary told her new favorite student about Mason and the bunch. Even a little more about what went down last school year. Nodding his head along to show his active listening, Iffy giggled again,"Well now I know who's good side to stay on huh. Cuz I definitely don't like water," the secretary laughed along with Iffy and gave him his locker credentials and schedule, he still had no idea where he was going. Instead of asking the nice office lady for help though, he thought he could figure it out.
Looking over to the mystery boy and his baby looking companion, Iffy smiled a little thinking about all the times he actually approached a guy. It was stupid to be risky like that, so the crush stricken boy limited himself to admiring from afar. Sometimes Iffy did want a guy to talk to him first, but no one really did that, that's why he hadn't already made a student friend yet. The Secretary was nice nontheless. Realizing he was staring at mystery spanish boy for a little too long, Iffy blushed and looked down quickly, cursing at himself,"Maldito Idioto."

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f725466484759564a5a53777761413d3d2d3636373936393738322e313537313565643535343635636233393538353331373939353337372e6a7067

Ethan's day had been been off to a terrible start. His mother fussed something fierce as he got ready for the day. He fought rolling his eyes as he could see his mother's tears on the verge of falling.
Instead of saying anything he just kissed her cheek and headed out. Getting a coffee, he walked in the doors looking through his phone. He knew there would be the staring, full of pity and sympathy.
Scrolling through his phone he went to the office to get his papers and the secretary looked like she wanted to say something but one look from him killed that idea. With a sigh, he left the office, his fingers
flying across his phone sending out text messages. He wanted to see someone that he did not have to fake being aloof with. He felt the familiar urge to go cook something.

He sent Alaska a text saying he needed to burn off some energy, which meant Ethan was going to be found in the cooking college. Ethan was able to pull some strings at times to be able to use one of their kitchens.
Sending a final text to the group chat, he left the phone down as he started cooking letting himself be drawn into focusing on what has to be done. He let himself be drawn in by the measuring, whisking and mixing in an attempt to push his feelings down and away to avoid them. With military precision he put his creations in the oven to start cooking. As the oven did its job, Ethan could feel himself get overwhelmed and before he knew it, he was throwing them and roaring as bowls smashed and equipment got busted.

Exhausted and upset he sat in front of the oven, his face buried in his hands as he shook from sobbing. The weight of everything in the last month coming crashing down on him. He sat in the quiet kitchen as the oven hummed as it worked. Cooking his frustrations out as he sat there..

Last edited:
Ezio
CourageousPaleAngelfish-size_restricted.gif
Ezio was proud of having taught Beau a thing or two about squeezing people. The secretary was probably a typically blabbering person, but it made him look good and that was all that mattered. As he stood with Beau, a rather proud grin on his face, waiting for her to say something. A guest from the door opening hit him and Ezio turned his attention to the doorway. Dark eyes watched as an adorably freckled boy made his way to the front desk. Ezio held no shame as he stared at the boy, who got the secretary to tell him about Mason and the others as easily as he had. He grinned, impressed. Perhaps he had just found himself another ally. It helped that he was a little older than Beau and nice to look at. Not that Beau wasn't ...never mind, she looked like a kid. But this boy, he definitely did not look like a kid.

Ezio turned his head toward Beau as the freckled boy turned around and spoke lowly to her, "You know him? I have been here all summer, yet I have not seen him. He must be new, yes?" He answered his own question before Beau even had a chance to speak, "Must be. I would have noticed someone with talent." Ezio's ears perked as he heard the boy speak quietly to himself in Spanish. His smile grew and he nudged Beau with an elbow, "He speaks Español. Are there many of you here? I've already met three." He waved his question off, "He has been staring. I cannot blame him, I'm muy caliente." Ezio chuckled at himself and wiggled his eyebrows at Beau. He noticed that the boy made no move to leave so Ezio decided to act on an opportunity. Opportunities were not to be missed and he could use this boy.

"Hablas Español? Soy Ezio, y tú eres mío." He smirked and chuckled a little, "What is your name? You are new?"

Winona Winona OrangyLemon OrangyLemon

Tom

MG7MLeL.gif

Chandelier was the Hoover Dam of tears and there was no stopping him once the floodgates were opened.

‘SHHHH!’ Tom hissed in vain.

What now? He would have liked to flush the crying boy down the toilet, but for that they would need a bigger toilet. For lack of a better option, he helped clamp Chandelier’s mouth shut with his own hands so that no sound or whimper could escape him.

The boys outside lingered for a banter. Luckily they were noisy themselves, drowning out the sound of Chandelier’s pathetic wimpering. At length they washed their hands, splashed water at each other, and left as rumbustiously as they’d entered.

The silence restored, Tom slowly released the pressure of his palms over the wimp’s mouth. Luckily he had not suffocated him. It would have been quite a start to his school day to have murdered someone in the washroom.

He squeezed himself outside the toilet stall and said:

‘I guess I just saved your life,’ he said. ‘Surely that makes us friends, doesn’t it?’

He held out his hand for a handshake, in a gesture and manner which befit the proper little English gentleman that he was.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Beau had watched her new BFF/bae properly figure out just what had happened. Interesting. Also, seriously, who threw a girl in the pool on the first day of school? Better yet, before school had even started! She was rightfully disgusted by this, and maybe for a moment missed the safety of her old English hometown and school, where violence wasn't an hourly occurrence.

But then again, there were not the hot guys like Ezio there, and Beau's eyes were probably pounding with little hearts like they do in those stupid old cartoons that millennials watched. But for all of her heart-throb and obvious worship, some other little nerd decided to come and ruin it, and then Ezio was walking off towards him.

A look of fire and hatred crossed her face, daggers of hate shooting into this new guy, but she quickly replaced it with a bright smile as she caught up with her lost Spanish babe, quickly wrapping her arms around one of his. "Hello," she said, eyeing this new guy with a certain look of distaste and disgust. Ewww.

He looked like a child.

OrangyLemon OrangyLemon KingofAesir KingofAesir

Stu

ja0pyvt.gif

Her chuckle. Oh my God, her chuckle. It was certainly contagious, now he was chuckling and smiling too.

‘New York? That’s wicked!’ he said. ‘. . . But why would you leave New York for. . . here?’

Now Stu hadn’t been to New York himself, but he’d seen enough films to know what an amazing city it was; he could only imagine what it was like to get lost in the sights and sounds of the Big Apple. If he got a chance to live in New York, he’d probably never leave.

‘My friend, Alaska. She just got back from New York,’ he said. A mystery, too, why she’d returned. ‘I haven’t travelled much. The farthest I’ve been is. . . Boston.’ Well, they didn’t actually get to Boston, but they got close enough for him to tick it off the map.

He found himself smiling as he spoke. Not often did he get to talk a big city girl – granted he didn’t talk to many girls, or they didn’t talk to him. The latter, mostly.

Audra wasn't like other girls. She was different. He didn't feel too nervous around her, now that they were chatting away. She was. . . nice. Stu was different, too. He was. . . well, dripping pool water and smelling like chlorine. That was, pretty unique, right?

He smiled at the mention of his accent.

‘I’m English. I used to live in Chipping Campden. It’s a small town, like – small small.’ In Chipping Campden there were more sheep and cows than there were people. ‘Dad came here to teach at the university. Now he’s just teaching. . . here. Sucks to him.’

He chuckled.

‘He’s teaches literature, I guess you might run into him–’ . . . Oh, there he was down the corridor. Abort. Abort.

Stu took a swift right turn and showed Audra where the cafeteria was, and warned her how bad the food was. ‘They serve nuggets like, everyday.’ When the girl said she was headed for chemistry, he suddenly realised that was where he was supposed to be headed, too. What coincidence! What fate!

‘How come you’re in the same class as me?’ he said as they continued down the corridor together. ‘You’re not a sophomore, are you?’

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Raven
66b3f280758165cad7053058dfab419169dca905.gif

Sure, Raven had her own thing happening. But it was nothing compared to an ex-cheerleader who got into a car crash and who's trying to deal with the possible death of her best friend and her ex boyfriend's new girlfriend. Maybe what Raven really meant was; her life isn't as complicated as hers. And for that, she pitied her. "Stop apologizing, you weirdo." A small sigh escaped from her mouth. "I'm doing great. Just fine. Actually." Fine? That was a good term.

She'll figure it out as she goes.

Raven was so done with obsessing over everything. She's been that way since she was a little kid. What's she gonna eat? When's her mother coming home? Gotta gather up money to pay bills, or if her grandmother had remembered to take her medicine. Raven never had time to be a kid, a teenager. She couldn't afford it because she always had someone else to think about. Always someone else to look out for. But now... all she had now was herself.

And it was a relief to not care so much anymore.

The bell rung and it shook her out of her thoughts only now paying attention to her surroundings. With a weak grin towards her friend, Raven hesitated before wrapping the blonde into a hug. "I meant what I said, anytime you need me, Barbie. I'm here." Raven nudged her arm softly and made her way away from Ash. An almost nervousness set in her stomach as she passed through the halls, she wasn't exactly excited to run into Alaska... or Mason.

Winona Winona

Maisie
tumblr_pzb3zuZUJt1wdf98fo4_250.gifv

Maisie was almost ready to go on and on about Gianna, until... he asked about Aaron. Her smile faded and she shook her head. It's not that Maisie hated him, it was just... hard to figure out where they stood. She knew he wasn't a bad guy, he couldn't be despite how much he decided to fake it. Because with Maisie he was different, he was sweet. And... well, none of that mattered anymore anyway, right? "I haven't, no." She would've asked if he did, but it was clear that Drake hasn't had contact with just about anyone. That disheartened her more than she could say, it must've hurt for him not to reach out to anyone but Mason. I mean, sure, it was his brother but... he had to miss his friends... miss her? Even? That was selfish to think so, wasn't it?

Because she used to like Aaron? Or... still liked? Or... this was exhausting.

Maisie's hand flew up to her earlobe where her earrings previously stood. After prom, she couldn't find them. That was practically the icing on the cake and she wouldn't admit it, but she was locked in her room for days about it. Thankfully, Lewis hadn't pried and gave her the space she needed but... losing those was kind of like losing a part of her in a way. And Maisie wasn't sure if she was better off without it or not.

"I... really missed you."

Winona Winona

Juliette
tumblr_inline_np148x2rnN1swrepv_500.gif

Juliette's arms were crossed and she barely said a word. Momentarily surprise took over here once she actually got detention. What the fuck? Nona had never given her detention, ever. It was clear at this moment that JJ had decided to hate their new principal. She was like the warden of a jail who liked to throw her prisoners in solitary confinement for zero reason whatsoever. Before she could open her mouth to protest, Tatum was already flying to Sawyer's rescue.

When the fuck did they become friends?

A death glare was sent in her direction but she kept her mouth shut. -- That was until Elise had suddenly became her favorite person ever. "What? Captain?" Okay, so yeah, maybe this was totally worth detention.

"Yes. Sure. Of course. Anything to... help the team out." A wide smirk was plastered on her face and it was nothing but satisfaction and a giant fuck you to Tatum. And for that, Juliette was completely and utterly calm now.

How bad can detention be?

--

Bad was the answer.

Tatum officially dropped to #2 on her enemy list, because of course. Alaska Vaughn was back.

Great.

She walked over to her stupid desk or whatever the hell those were and sat down, completely ignoring the ex-convict that was in charge of detention.

Casper

Casper clamped his hands tighter, the pressure of the other boy's over his own enough to make him shake. He shut his eyes tight, focusing on the warmth, trying to drown out the noise of splashing and chatting fruitlessly, shuddering harder and harder as he waited for them to just leave.

And then they did, and it was silent except for Casper's shuddery breaths, and he couldn't quite help a whimper, finally letting his eyes open back up, blinking out tears, trying to clear his sight as the other boy finally removed his hands from Casper's mouth.

He let out a shuddery sigh, tired. He wanted to sleep, and, if possible, never wake up. He didn't want to do tenth grade.

Still, he followed the kid out of the stall, still trying to get enough air into his lungs as a hand was offered to him, and a premise he couldn't quite figure out how to combat.

Slowly, Casper nodded, looking down as he ran his fingers through his hair, carefully taking the other boy's hand and giving it a shake.

"I'm Casper," he offered quietly, and then, fighting back the dislike threatening to rear its ugly head, continued, "Thanks."

A long moment of silence, and then he pulled back his hand, quietly explaining, "You shouldn't be my friend. I'm..."

This was hard, harder than Casper had expected, but he managed to force out, "I'm not a very good one."

Drake

She had missed... him?

Drake wasn't sure if he'd ever heard someone say those words, directed at him like this before. Usually it always felt like he was the one missing everyone else. Or sometimes maybe just not even missing,

To be honest, words couldn't do justice for how much he had missed Maisie. Seeing her filled him with warmth, comfort, relaxation. Being with Maisie felt like coming home, more than anyone else had ever felt before. It was strange. Weird. Maybe too strong of emotions, but it wasn't emotions he wanted to bottle up.

"I really missed you, too. Like... a lot."

They needed to talk. About everything. About the kiss, the fight. Everything that had gone down, everything that had happened. That stupid rumor going around that it was his fault that Grash crashed (hehe. He'd been playing that pun over in his mind for months). Drake had never been good at flying under the radar, and that was more obvious now than ever.

But Drake didn't want to ruin any of the calm and tenderness of this moment now with questions and talking about what had happened before. Now, Drake just wanted to be with her.

Not like that. Well, like that. But not like... he didn't want to rush her.

The bell rang, signaling that classes were going to start soon, and Drake almost felt a rush of relief. Safety from talking about the inevitable, at least for a little bit of time.

"I uh... let's hang later, okay?"

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Ash
tumblr_papo3uax531xpn7n4o2_400.gif

She was mad.

Well, maybe not mad, but Ash was on a rampage.

Well, not a rampage, but an angry tirade. And there were only a handful of people that could handle Ash in these kinds of times, or that could understand what she was going through. She had sent a quick message to both Tatum and Ian, telling them to meet her at The Sleeping Hedgehog Cafe. Aka, basically the only place that Ash went out to anymore since the accident. It was the only place that held good memories of her, mainly because Sebastian was there.

God, she loved that little dude. Er... not so little dude, but he was young.

And of course, her anger and frustration had to do with a certain birthday party tonight, thrown by a certain JJ. A certain cheerleader that Ash wasn't particularly fond of following the musical when, cross-faded or not, she would've totally beaten her up and won if a certain Ryder hadn't taken her away. Fuck that guy.

Well, not-

God.

"Sebastian, the usual." Ash ordered as she threw open the door to the cafe. Luckily, it was already empty on this sleepy Saturday morning as Ash walked in, followed by her two new friends.

Ash knew that Tatum had it out for JJ, or rather, JJ hated Tatum. And kind of treated her poorly and after the whole coffee fiasco, Ash was sure that Tatum would totally understand her bitching today. And although Ian didn't have any grudges against JJ, well... Ash was scared to leave him alone, after what had happened. And she was scared to be alone, so dragging Ian along with her everywhere just felt like the right thing to do. She had kept herself occupied with Sean but after breaking up with him (seriously -- Ash didn't want to hurt him more), she'd focused most of her caring energy onto Ian.

Energy well spent, in her opinion.

Ash waited for Tatum and Ian to take a seat, and then she pulled out her phone, scrolling to the tweet in question. "Look at THIS!" She yelled, shoving the phone forward so that they could see JJ's bitchy tweet. "She's throwing a party! A party! Can you believe this? And then she invites everyone. And like, I hate JJ. I don't want to go after she thought I was stealing her boyfriend, when like, all I wanted was Ryder. Okay? Okay. But like, you have to go to keep your reputation intact."

Ha. Reputation.

Ash huffed and sat down into a chair next to Ian. These days, it felt like she always sat next to Ian. Hell, Ash would kick someone out of a chair if it meant she could sit by him. With Grace in a coma and then almost losing Ian, Ash had felt like she had been pushed to her limit. She may have almost killed one of her best friends, but now she could at least stay close to Ian and make sure that she didn't lose another. Plus, over the summer, they had hung out a ton thanks to the whole "hospital" thing. In some ways, Ash felt almost closer to Ian than she ever had Grace because yeah, well she loved her best friend, it had always felt like there were things they could never connect on. Grace was too golden, too perfect. Ian was flawed, hurt, broken... like Ash.

And with Tatum, the friendship had been natural following Ash rejoining the cheerleading squad. Cheerleading was way fucking harder now after being gone from it for so long, followed by the fucking accident and all the therapy. But she was trying her best, even if most of the time it felt like it would be best if she wasn't on the team. The only reason Ash had rejoined was because it felt... normal. Yeah. Normal. That's what she was trying to do, trying to regain.

Normalcy. Some sense of calm, and the last calm that she could remember had been before she had made the mistake of sleeping with Ryder, before that stupid bonfire party.

So Ash was just trying to return to that. To how she had been then, because she had been happy. Which meant cheerleading, attending parties, pretty smile, best friends with the cheer captain.

"You guys are going to that stupid party, too, right?" Ash asked, looking first at Tatum before looking at Ian. And when she looked at Ian, she almost subconsciously reached over to touch his arm. It was just a way for her to remind herself that yeah, Ian was here. Ian was with her, and she wasn't totally completely alone.

"Sebastian, you're coming to JJ's party, right?" She yelled over to the barista boy.

0k_mang0 0k_mang0 PenguinFox PenguinFox Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Mentions: Soap Soap (JJ) a z u l a a z u l a (Ry)​

Elle
tumblr_pt2fs5U2O81yoeyyko1_1280.gifv

The first week of school had come and gone, and holy fuck, Elle couldn't have been more stressed. She was almost exclusively taking AP courses, two of those courses being Chemistry and Biology, and on top of that her parents were already pushing for her to find extra curriculars, find ways to be involved in school. If she was being honest, all Elle wanted to do was be like every other teen that she could see; skipping class, drinking on the weekends, having fun. Then again, fun had never been in her life before, so why would it start now?

Well, it wasn't all bad... there was Brayden.

Brayden made her feel slightly less... boring. The two had exchanged numbers on the first day, and ever since then had been slowly but surely learning more and more about one another. It was nothing really, in the grand scheme of things. But for a girl who had never in her life had the attention of guy, she couldn't help but feel slightly... I don't know... better about herself? God, that was dumb. Elle could almost hear her mother in her head, that nagging tone 'Elle Pollock, you don't need a man to make you feel pretty. You're a smart girl, and being smart is sexy!" Yeah okay mom... tell that to every boy in high school. They'd totally agree with you.

At least now it was the weekend. Saturday mornings, the only mornings that Ms. Pollock didn't barge into her daughter's room screaming that it was a wonderful day and it would be a waste to sleep in. No no, on Saturdays Elle's mom went out with other moms, sipping mimosas and playing golf... how boring. So, it was already 9:56 am, and the blonde was lounging in bed, watching YouTube. And maybe subconsciously waiting on a text from a certain brunette boy.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Lacey
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f356b39354a6a355172586f7961773d3d2d3639363631333134352e313562613466653230333961383934303739353336313934373836382e676966

School was a fucking waste of time and you couldn't change Lacey's mind about it. Every day was the same thing, everything she was learning could be found by a two minute Google search, and most of all, the people sucked. The people were plastic, with fake smiles and welded personalities. It was supposed to be assumed that the car you drove or the clothes you wore ranked your worth and who you were friends with labeled the type of person you wore. Maybe thats why the only person Lacey really hung out with at school was Cal. Besides, the people who worked at the junkyard were the only ones that kept her sane. They were real and gritty, and didn't put up any shit. They were probably the most genuine people that Lacey had ever come across.

So it wasn't a surprise that the blonde had already skipped two days of school within the first week, right? Right.

Waking up on that first Saturday morning though... now that was a little slice of heaven in itself. She sprung out of bed early, life always started early on the yard and weekends were no different. Lacey hopped in a quick shower, let her hair air dry, and quickly pulled on a white tank top, blue flannel to lay over and some ripped black jeans before plotting downstairs.

Dad was already busy making breakfast when she got down. Pancakes were flipping, bacon was sizzling, and some fruit from the grocery store was open on the table in their plastic trays. "Got the works goin?" She chuckled, sneaking over her father's shoulder to snag a piece of bacon and shaking out her finger. Hotter than she had expected... holy hell. Still though, everything smelled amazing and the sun had just barely come up and-

"You're here early." Sean's shift didn't start for another hour, and yet here he was. He looked, for lack of better terms, like hell. His hair was a little disheveled, his eyes dark around the underneath, and his eyes were glued to the tablecloth in front of him. She'd never seen him like this so- so... well, so broken. Lacey figured it must've been girl trouble, something to do with Ash and her newfound learning-about-life state. That must've been hard on the guy, and maybe he was here so early to get away from reality for a bit. The yard was good for that; mindless work that could get you out of your head.

With a small sigh, the girl snatched up two plates and starting filling them. If Sean was going to work, he needed fuel. She sure as hell wasn't going to drag his ass across the lot if he passed out from skipping a meal. "Whats got you down bub?" Her voice was light as she slid a plate full of pancakes, bacon and eggs to rest in front of Sean, blue eyes kind and inquisitive as she reached for the syrup.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f62376f78564c4e544438554f5f673d3d2d3234383936303534312e313434383539303664646263373033372e676966

'Why would you leave New York for here?' What an excellent question that was. One Audra didn't really have a proper answer to. "It wasn't really my choice to be honest. No offense to Westbrook, but I quite liked New York. My parents are..." she hesitated, searching for the words to accurately but nicely describe them. "..free spirited you might say. They go wherever their hearts take them. I guess they just sort of felt that they were down with New York City and wanted someplace more quiet. As for me, well I'm just along for the ride." That was the best way to put it right? Enough information to answer Stu's question but not oversharing right?

Stu mentioned having a friend named New York who just got back from Alaska-wait. That couldn't be right. No it must have been Alaska coming from New York. Hopefully he didn't think that Audra knew this Alaska girl. The city was huge and it was extremely unlikely they had met before. Plus she would have remembered a unique name like Alaska. She wasn't one to judge though, after all how many Audra's were there out there?

Audra couldn't help but smile as she noticed how happy Stu seemed to be. Even soaking wet the boy seemed to be pretty upbeat and she had to admit that attitude was contagious. "You're English huh? Well I'll do my best to not use any stereotypes about the British." she gave him a joking grin as they turned into the cafeteria. "Teaching high school is no less significant than teaching at a university. I'm sure your father is a wonderful teacher, and you can tell him I said that." It was a nice feeling chatting with Stu. She didn't feel any pressure to be someone she wasn't. He wasn't stuck up or sporty or...really any kind of clique stereotype. He was just Stu. It was refreshing.

As Stu led Audra to the chemistry class he admitted they were in the same class together which was a strange detail if she wasn't a sophomore, which she wasn't. "No..no I'm a junior..." she looked down, embarrassment somewhat written on her face. "Different states have different education standards and...moving around a lot makes it hard to keep up..." she bit her lip and trailed off as they arrived at their class, grateful for the ability to change the subject.

"Well thank you very much for showing this lost girl around Stu. I'd probably still be wandering if not for you." Audra smiled at him before reaching out and drying off the back of his hand with her sleeve. "Here- before we go in there let me give you me phone number. In case we should need to get a hold of each other for this chem class." she pulled a pen out and wrote her number on Stu's hand. "Or perhaps you could show me more of Westbrook if you've got free time..." Did that sound like asking for a date? No, of course not. It would simply be a friendly act of kindness of one person showing another person around. Nothing more to it than that. Then why did Audra feel the hint of pink rising into her cheeks. She turned away from Stu to hide her face and walked into the class. This was going to be a good year Dede Dede

tumblr_or3uvygwgG1vxolhco2_400.gif

Gia had enjoyed her first week of school, Noah had been helpful to her and she liked him overall and she considered him kind of a friend. She was worried that Noah didn’t feel the same about the friendship but even if he did he had been the nicest person to her and if she had gotten a little turned around and saw him she would feel less stressed out but she had figured out the school on her own for the most part. Now, it was the weekend and of course when she woke up and went downstairs it was just her home alone like it always was.

She looked around and saw the post it on the counter that let her know that her parents had a work convention and she was on her own. The credit card had been left for her to use like it was every weekend so she could go to the store. She had the night before changed her hair color because it wasn’t like her parents would say anything, they never really saw her so now instead of her brunette locks she had gone for a blue.

Gia got herself ready and grabbed her grocery bags that she had sewn her name into and made her way to the store. It was a quiet walk, but it was a nicer day, so she hadn’t minded the walk. The walk back she knew would suck but she was too young to drive, and she didn’t like paying for a service to drive her when the walk wasn’t that long. She had arrived to the store and filled up her bags, heavier than normal and now she was slowly lugging her bags watching as cars sped past her.

--
tumblr_inline_pd4010vuqb1upoazh_250.gif

Tatum was pissed the whole first week of school, she was stuck in detention and to make it worse she had added more days to Sawyer’s detention. So, she was quiet in detention and had avoided everyone and said nothing. She was done with Westbrook and her life as a whole it was every bad mistake piling up in her life and she hadn’t been able to stop any of it so she had started to accept her life falling apart and the increasing stress and pressure being put on her and all she could do was bottle it up and try to continue drinking it away.

She had woken up to a text from Ash on Saturday and was more than willing to hang with the girl, she had found it easy to be around her and had let her back on the cheer team that was under JJ’s control for now. She had passed Brayden and said nothing to him, he had asked about her first day and she had blown up at him, so they weren’t speaking now. He hadn’t deserved it but she had been covered in whip cream and coffee, so she had been in a foul mood. It had taken her days to get everything out of her hair and now she was on the outs with her best friend.

When she had arrived at The Sleeping Hedgehog, she saw blonde she was looking for. She didn’t know the guy with her but that was okay, she trusted Ash and if he was here then she already liked him. She had ordered her drink and then looked over to Ash’s phone at the tweet for JJ and Tatum rolled her eyes, “She’s a bitch.” Was all Tatum commented to Ash before heading over to the table with her and her friend. She smiled over at him, “I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Tatum but you can call me Tay.”

She took a sip of her coffee and nodded her head to Ash’s question, “Free booze means I’m going. I can’t stand JJ after she dumped coffee on me, but I plan to steal as much of her parent’s liquor as I can.” She didn’t really care if that would cause issues for JJ she deserved every negative thing that would happen to her

Winona Winona PenguinFox PenguinFox
--
tenor.gif

Brayden had spent most of his first week struggling through learning Westbrook and then he and Tatum had gotten into a fight, so he hadn’t said anything to her after the first day of school. He knew she had had bad day and was stuck in detention, but she had lashed out at him and then he had yelled back, and it had been a yelling match. Of course, the Browne’s had broken it up and since then he hadn’t said anything to the blonde. She wasn’t the friend he remembered something was wrong and she wouldn’t talk with him about it, so he was ready to let her ruin her life in order to learn her lesson. He had tried but he couldn’t help. He had also been texting another blonde and she had been a breath of fresh air to him. She was sweet and so innocent compared to the other girls he had talked with. She had a kind heart and he enjoyed just talking with her. They had been texting almost constantly and he had wondered if she was even able to hang out on the weekend, she had seemed very planned which of course made him question if she was worth his effort.

He had been staring at his phone and her name in it trying to figure out how to ask her to hang out. He wanted to spend time outside of school with her, to really get to know her. Not everyone was the same at school as they were in public and he wondered if Elle was the same or different
Elle
them
lol
me
Are you free today?
me
Was wondering if you wanted to do something

txlos txlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back