Westbrook Season 2

Denim.jpeg
Kanen
Animosity towards the rest of the town didn't fade as Kanen walked down its streets. This wasn't home anymore, if it ever had been. It seemed like every building he passed had a memory attached. Granted, the bars in town had a significant lack of memories. Suddenly, Kanen was feeling like he needed a drink. He missed it. Liquor was his best friend, a few drinks would be ok? He could take a shot or two and still be sober. Surely that'd be fine.

Kanen had stopped in front of an old liquor store. He didn't have a fake ID or even any money, but that had never stopped him before. How easy would it be to just run in, grab a few bottles, and run out. It wasn't very likely for there to be an actual security guard or something in there and whatever attendant working at the counter probably couldn't catch Kanen after he made it out the doors again.

Kanen took a step towards the store, and then another.

Nope. Going back to prison over a cheap bottle of whiskey didn’t seem worth it at this point. Risk and reward, right?

Kanen still stood there for a few more seconds before finally continuing back down the street. In a way, it was easier to just keep walking when he didn’t have a destination in mind. He didn’t have to think about it, he just did it. There wasn’t any reason to hesitate, because there wasn’t any reason to stop. It was like sticking himself on auto pilot. Kanen could just zone out.

A crash made Kanen jump and look around. He hadn’t even realized he was outside the West house until now, which should’ve been hard to miss. The Mansion felt like it gloomed over him. Like every other place in Westbrook, it reeked of bad memories.

Kanen heard something like glass shattering, a vase or cup or something. That, along with Jace’s faint yelling was enough to make Kanen a little bit suspicious. Kanen started marching up the house, passing one of the cars in the driveway. Sean, sitting in the driver's seat, apparently just waiting for something, only added to whatever mess was going on here. "Get out of the fucking car, jackass. Let's go!" Kanen yelled, pointing an aggressive finger at the front door of the house. If Sean wanted to just sit in his car all day, cool. Whatever. Kanen was going inside though. Something was wrong, and he had every intention of finding out what it was.

Kanen's hadn gripped the handle of the door and tried to pushed it open. The dead bolt didn't budge. A heavy fist pounded on the door, but when no one answered, Kanen took things into his own hands. Or, feet I guess.

The brute took a couple steps back before ramming his heel into the door right beside where the deadbolt would be. The first kick, the door hardly budged. The second kick loosened it up a little bit. The third finally swung the door open, and with enough force that it hit the wall on the inside. Kanen didn't waste any time before marching into the house. Jace yelling was a lot louder now.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Kanen yelled, booming through the mansion.

PenguinFox PenguinFox Winona Winona

Mason

He was triumphantly staring down at one he had done, prepared to berate Alaska with a series of remarks, cusses, and a string of other things. Mason wasn't the same guy he was last year, or... okay, so he was. But how dare she assume that he had fucking wanted to hurt Stu. The only reason he was fucking here in Westbrook AGAIN was because of that little fucker, and Mason wasn't going to let bitches like her convince him that he was a shitty person anymore.

But Laurel's voice from just behind him caused Mason to freeze.

There had been few people in the history of time that could cause Mason to rethink a decision, or to even consider an apology. But Laurel was one of them, and Mason's retorts died on his tongue.

"Kid, she punched me." Mason told Stu when he'd come over to try and help Alaska out of the pool, but it was pointless. No one ever fucking believed a word he said, so instead he just retreated from the edge to go over to where Laurel was.

"Sorry, love." Mason said, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek, and then wrapping an arm around her shoulders. What? It felt good to have her close to him, even if this was just... ahem, partially arranged, Laurel had become some constant in his life that was desperately needed after the summer he'd fucking had.

The fire that had once consumed Mason's life, turning him into a raging dickhead that treated people like shit had died for the most part. It wasn't that Mason had necessarily changed, but his will to fight had. It wasn't worth arguing anymore. All he wanted to do here was get his diploma, keep his spot as fucking football captain, and get his daughter back.

And maybe Laurel keeping him in check could help.

"She punched me and was accusing me of stuff I didn't do." He explained to Laurel, turning to look at Stu trying to help Alaska out of the pool, and--

They were both in the water.

---------------------------------------------------

Drake
giphy.gif

He felt like he should have some kind of inkling of what was going on, but Drake truly didn't. His mind was running a million miles a minute, and now Stu and Alaska were in the water.

Drake walked up to the edge of the pool, but didn't offer his assistance quite yet. Instead, his anger for once wasn't focused on his older brother but, instead, on his friend that was floating in the pool. He wanted to help the two of them out, and he would because Drake was a totally heartless douchebag like some people, but first...

"Alaska, what the hell?" He snapped.

"You haven't changed at all. Do you think Mason was begging them to take me to fucking residential? No. He fucking fought and did what he had to do to get custody of me, which is more than you'd ever be fucking capable of. Get your head out of your ass and maybe you'd be able to actually see that people fucking try their best every day."

Drake loved Alaska, he really did, but...

Mason had protected him. He'd punched Aaron for him (okay, mostly for Stu), and then had worked to get Drake out of residential first before Ari. He'd chosen Drake over Ari! It was more than their mother had ever done.

And more than Alaska ever had.

"Don't you fucking touch my brother again."

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Dede Dede a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Parker opened his eyes and growled. Why did the sun have to be so damn bright? Okay maybe it was just the hangover talking. Unsurprisingly Parker went to a party last night and probably outdrank everyone. Looking to his left he saw his most recent fling. What was her name again? Ah fuck it, it didn't matter. He gently shook her to wake up, warm smile on his face. The second her eyes opened he spoke. "That was fun, but we're not a thing so... peace out." and with that he gathered his belongings and left whoever's house this was. He felt bad for whatever poor sucker had to clean up that mess, wild didn't even begin to describe it.

Party after party, that's how Parker had spent most of his summer. No adult supervision, not that that was ever really present in Parker's life. Just doing whatever he wanted, as life should be. When he stepped into his house he was his mother passed out on the couch. He rolled his eyes and scowled before making his way to the fridge. On it there was a sticky note put there by his mom. It was a reminder that today school started. Mumbling curses under his breath he went about making some cereal. He hated having to go to school but if he didn't get at least acceptable grades people might start looking into his home life, and that couldn't happen. He had free reign here and he wasn't about to let that change.

Truly it was a good system he had set up. Every week he got together with his cousin Camden and they said they were off studying. That was only half true. One week the would genuinely study so that Parker could keep his grades up. The next week the two would go out partying. Camden was too uptight, he needed more fun in his life and Parker was glad to show him the finer things in life. Like getting incredibly wasted.

By the time he was ready to head off to school his mom was starting to stir, "Hey, ready for your first day of school?" her voice was meek and scratchy. A flat whatever was all that she got in response. "Do you want me to drive you?" Parker had to admit she was putting in a little more effort into being a normally functioning human today than usual. "No mom, got my own car." the annoyance began to seep into his voice. "Oh...ok..." then silence. Parker couldn't give any less of a fuck as to what she said anyway, so silence was preferable.

Once at school he still had a painful headache but he had otherwise sobered up. He walked past a girl he recognized as being Camden's neighbor. "School is typically held inside the building, not out." he said with a smirk before going inside himself. He wandered around winking at past flings and searching for his cousin. This place was bullshit but he made it more tolerable. Spotting him at his locker he snuck up behind him and then slammed his fist into the next locker over in an attempt to startle him. "What up cuz? You get lucky last night? Or were you being boring?" Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Jace
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f684a616d4f5238437a4f6a544c673d3d2d3539313736363638392e313533616630663262343530616234663839393130343730323636342e676966

"Ash! Please just open the door. Seriously this is... not cool, just talk to me. Tell me what happened." Jace was still pounding on her door, trying to get her to open it. Sure he had unlocked the door, but no amount of ramming the door from Jace's small frame could actually cause the door to even begin to budge. How in the hell was his sister stronger than him?

Not that she could move this, but to shove the fucking dresser in front of the door.

And the fucking desk...

FUCK.

All Jace had wanted to do today was bake some brownies for when Dakota, Ash, and Stu had returned home. Work on a few things to get some cash, and then relax for the afternoon with a good game and maybe a warm cup of tea. That's all he had asked for. A single day that was actually to himself, but Ash storming in was a brutal reminder.

Jace's life was no longer his own. It was Ash's.

And then he heard loud cursing from downstairs and--

Wait, how the fuck had...

Jace was down the stairs in a matter of seconds. He rounded the corner and wasn't super surprised to see a bewildered Sean, but was really shocked to see a fucking Kanen. KANEN. Great as if Jace's day couldn't get any worse, he now had Kanen here, too. As if trying to get Ash to open her door hadn't been enough work--

His words started tumbling out before he could think, but there was no way Jace was getting in, and Sean couldn't bust down the door. Kanen was sadly Jace's last hope.

What had his life come to?

"Ash came home crying because Ryder is dating Nova and then she locked herself in her room and pushed her dresser slightly in front of him and then her desk went through the window and there was a lot of crashing and I think she wanted to jump but now she locked herself in her bathroom in her room and I can't get in."

All the words tumbled out in a quick hurry as he looked from Kanen to Sean.

PenguinFox PenguinFox High5ives High5ives

Sawyer
WideeyedHeartyBabirusa-small.gif
It was strange really, the extent to which you could miss someone. Naturally, you would miss who they were and the things that they did but you could also miss how they looked at you. Sawyer missed the way Grace looked at her, even when they were broken up. It was like...it was like Sawyer was important to someone for the first time in her life. Really important. The first time that Sawyer felt like she was the one that was needed and not the other way around. The day that Grace was put in the coma wasn't the worst, because at least then she had something to do like crying, or biting her nails all the way down to her fingers, it was all the days after. All the days after that Grace didn't wake up. The days after when she just wasn't there were the worst of it. So, yeah, Sawyer missed Grace and she was terrified. Terrified because she could feel Grace pulling away even if everyone including Grace's own mother, assured her that she wasn't. Sawyer was terrified of losing her for good. Of not being able to sit in an awkwardly stiff hospital chair and hold Grace's hand while she rambled on about anything. She didn't want to have to go sit at a gravestone. Sawyer's throat suddenly became dry and she heaved like she hadn't breathed in the last three minutes, her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth and she had a feeling like she had dirt between her teeth. Like she had just been buried. Sawyer was numb. There was an emptiness that she couldn't fill and she had a hard time remembering what her life was like before Grace was in it. Had this hole in her heart always been there? There are moments like these every day where Sawyer remembers her and her heart twitches. There are also moments when she's hell-bent of the impossible task of forgetting Grace's eyes. But mostly it's just...blank. Mostly Sawyer just feels nothing. She hates it. Feeling destroyed would be better than feeling nothing at all. Mostly every moment made Sawyer realize why she'd lied to Grace. Sawyer lied because she was scared of losing her and now it was happening anyway.

The sound of JJ's voice beside her pulled Sawyer out of her head. She jumped a little, almost hitting her head for the fourth time that morning, and glance at JJ with a mix of surprise and fear left over from getting lost in her thoughts. When JJ asked if she needed a tampon and said something about nosebleeds, Sawyer reached up a placed a hand to her nose. When it came away there was blood on it. Sawyer kind of just stared at it for a second and was reminded of the doctor the night of Grace's crash. Internal bleeding. Coma. Storm. Sawyer shook her head and the thoughts went with it. She reached into her locker and rummaged around until she found a box of tissues shoved in the very back. Holding one to her nose she closed her locker again and leaned against her locker by her shoulder. A ghost of a smile managed to force its way onto her face.

"Yeah, I heard." Sawyer ignored JJ's comment about Grace but her smile disappeared, "You hate like literally everyone though. Keep your tampon I think you may need it more than me, Miss Woe Is Me I'm Not Cheer Captain." She managed a slight laugh but it broke rather quickly, "God, forbid someone to take your spot. Hell hath no wrath like a cheerleader scorned." Sawyer laughed harder and winced as her head pounded at the sound. Damnit.

"My grandmother is here because my dad seems to think she can fix me or whatever. She threw a shoe at me this morning. I'm having a fantastic day."

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Casper

People passed Casper by, and he tried to gather himself enough to move. It was hard, but he was almost there when someone spoke to him- At least, he thought it was to him.

He jumped, looking up with wide eyes only to see two pretty strangers standing in front of him. He couldn't help but curl in a bit, pushing up his glasses as he tugged at fluff on the body of the sweater.

Casper wanted to lie, to say he wasn't scared, but... He was, and lying was bad, right? He shrugged.

The boy next to her spoke, and he couldn't help a smile at his words.

He looked to the boy's- Noah's- hand as it was offered, and then to Dante, fighting hard to keep the smile on his lips as fear began to grow in his belly. Already, he was having his first interaction in the absence of his brother, and it was hard. He wanted these people to like him, even if they smelled a bit off, but... What if they liked him too much? And what if Aaron didn't like them at all?

After all, Aaron hadn't liked Stu, and look how that turned out.

He bit his lip, turning back to Noah's hand as he mumbled, "Casper... And. I'm just a little scared." For a moment, he paused, hand still holding Noah's almost contemplatively, before he continued, "I just don't have classes with my brother this year, and..." He shrugged with a smile, finally letting go and dropping his hand as he looked between the two. "I guess it's just a bit scary to... to be alone..."

~`*`~​

Laurel

Mason addressed that kid that had come up, and then he turned to face her, and... proceeded to give her a half-assed 'sorry, love'. Like come on, really?

Laurel simply hummed in response, allowing her cheek to be kissed with an eye roll, even as her heart danced triumphantly. Football team captain? Bagged.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and she leaned in, enjoying the heat radiating off him as he explained why he had thrown a girl into a pool, and she hummed again, louder this time as she tried to keep her annoyance from bubbling up any higher. She tilted her head, resting it firmly on his shoulder even as she leveled him an unimpressed look.

"Wow, that probably really hurt your feelings, huh?"

She didn't wait for an answer, face growing more visibly annoyed as she continued, "You know what really hurts my feelings? When my boyfriend throws girls in pools for hurting his feelings." She threw on a sad puppy face for those last words, as mocking as she could manage before she looked away from him, brushing her fingers in a soothing manner against his arm thrown over her shoulder.

"Like Jesus, Mason. It's like no one's ever even taught you how to shut your eyes, count back from one hundred in intervals of three or seven, and then address the reality of the situation. You're sexy, but anger issues are so not. It was just a punch. You've taken worse than that."

She finally looked to the pool... and now the brat was in there, too. "My god. How hard is it to get someone out of a pool?" she said, more to Mason than anyone else.

And then up ran the little brother, about ready to throw hands. He seemed mad. Someone should teach him to manage that, not that she would voice that, of course.

Noah Stewart & Dante Novello
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
When the boy who was just a little scared mentioned that he didn't want to be alone, Noah and Dante looked at each other, knowing that this is exactly what both of them felt at some point in their high school lives, and what they felt right now. Sure they had each other, but other than having each other, they didn't have a lot of people who actually cared about them, and who they actually cared for.

"Well, Casper, I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about." Noah said, a big smile still noticeable on his face. Of course Noah was lying, seeing that sophomore year was the worst year of his life. He wouldn't talk about and explain how he was outed to the entire school to a kid who was scared of entering the building itself. He knew exactly how drama-filled Westbrook High could be, and being alone wouldn't do you much good, but this is something he would never say out loud, because it would probably make the poor kid cry. " I think you will do just fine on your own. Besides, you will make friends very quickly in most, if not all of the classes you have this semester."

Dante offered a smile of compassion to the kid as Noah spoke. "Plus, you're already on a roll, seeing that you didn't even enter the school, and you already made two friends." She added to Noah's encouraging and reassuring words. "For example, when Noah came to Italy, we started talking in front of the school, much like you are talking with us at the moment, and look at Noah and me now — we're practically best friends."

Noah's sophomore year sucked and Dante's sophomore year wasn't exactly dandy either, but she knew better than to go into everything and unload onto the already-fragile-enough boy.

Interactions: mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties (Casper)​

Alaska

As if standing soaking wet in a pool wasn’t enough, Drake began yelling at her and her heart dropped into her stomach. Sure, she could understand why he wasn’t pleased with her punching his brother, she understood because even when Ryder deserved it she hated seeing him in pain. But Alaska hadn’t known Drake would be this upset, otherwise maybe she wouldn’t have come after Mason fists swinging.

Drake did, after all, have a point. Alaska did what she thought was right with no consideration for what others wanted or how it would affect them. She was impulsive and selfish and destructive. Everything she touched was ruined. Maybe this was why she had no friends.

She wished she’d come back to Westbrook to check on Drake after he’d stopped answering and been a better friend. But she couldn’t change the past, all she could do was beg for Drake to forgive her.

“Drake...I-..I’m sorry.” She called from where she stood soaking in the pool. There was a burning sensation in her throat and her eyes started to well up, but she refused to cry. Alaska didn’t cry. But as hard as she tried to hold back her tears, a few slid down her cheeks and she hoped they’d blend in with the water already dripping down her face.

Maybe coming back to Westbrook was a mistake.

Winona Winona

Juliette
tumblr_inline_p7li9hVxnt1qlt39u_250.gifv

Juliette didn't hate everyone.

She didn't!

There was just only a few people who she didn't want to burn in hell. JJ had her reasons and if Sawyer didn't know that well, she wasn't about to explain herself to her. "That doesn't even make sense, I'm not on my period." Furrowed brows stayed on Juliette's face as she grabbed her history book and slammed it shut, walking along the halls with Sawyer. It wasn't that she truly wanted cheer captain, though it would've made her look amazing in school, it's not something she hoped for.

As long as JJ could help choreograph some routines, all should be fine.

She just didn't like Tatum. Grace didn't either, her smile seemed a little more forced than usual when she let her on the team. Tatum wasn't even good. "Poor baby Andrews." She mocked a pout and turned her head to face her.

"What kind of shoe was it?"

Elise
source.gif

Principal Elise Summers was a woman of business.

Growing up in a rather strict household that was focused on precision, time management, and never stepping out of line, Elise had learned how to run a tight ship. It was how she had raised her children, and they had only divvied and ended up as a mess after she had left them with Steve. What a shame. All of those years of strict regulation had just been forgotten, and now Jace and Ash were absolute disasters. Elise had spent their whole lives grooming them to be the perfect children. Jace with his musical talents, Ash with dancing. Such a shame, and now she had so much to make up on. Jace was an adult, independent, a lost cause.

But Ash was not, and so, Elise had placed her hopes of a good future on her daughter's shoulders. A mere car crash was nothing. When Elise was her age, she had broken her collarbone and still managed to give a speech the next day on how to further the profits of her family's company. And it had worked. Ash would not be the first weak woman in the Summers' lineage, which meant discipline. Portioned food, strict physical exercise, and making sure that her daughter got good grades.

As if Elise didn't have enough on her plate, she now also had this entire school to run and make sure that it ran in pristine, tip top condition. What she received from Nona had been nothing short of a disaster, but Elise had worked all summer assuring parents that she was here to make serious changes. Heck, she had even funneled some of her personal funds into fixing up parts of the building, including making her new suspension hall, which she was beyond giddy about. It had been expensive, but worth it. Several small cubicles within the same room, with no way out. Each suspended child was kept in each one

And there was her first victim. Mason Rivera, that had most definitely just tossed an Alaska Vaughn into the water... alongside Stu. Oh lord, as if this couldn't get much worse.

"Alaska, Stu, Mason, Drake, Laurel. My office. Now." Elise announced loudly as she stormed past without giving the crew of trouble a single glance in their direction. They didn't deserve it.

Walking past Noah, she caught an undeniable whiff of smoke. Not on her campus. "Dante, Casper, Noah, my office immediately." She said and kept going, heading for her office that hopefully she would make to without more students in tow.

But as she was walking, she heard the whispers of students. Ryder Vaughn had been punched, although she didn't hear the name of who had punched him, but Elise knew that horrid Vaughn boy. He started all the fights, so she made sure to add him to the gang of troublemakers now trailing after him.

"Ryder, Nova. My office."

And finally, Elise arrived in her office. Over the summer she'd had renovations done -- and improved the space of her room, for obvious reasons. Elise still didn't say anything as she crossed over to her desk, setting down the papers she had been carrying along with her purse. Finally, she took a seat in her desk, flipping open one of the folders.

"Alright. Who would like to explain what happened first? Ryder, your bruised noise? Noah, the obvious smoking? My own lovely son, maybe why you were taking a dip in the pool?"

Her voice was cool, calm, collected, but also with a hint of annoyance.

mogy mogy a z u l a a z u l a mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties txlos txlos Dede Dede

Laurel

The fun and games quickly came to an end for Laurel as Principal Summers walked by, ordering all of them to her office.

She very carefully let her eyes widen, nodding obediently before following after the principal, no longer tucked underneath Mason's arm, the picture of innocent poise and grace.

She was fucking pissed.

After all, she'd been on campus less than five minutes and she was already being sent to the principal's office. And it was entirely her boyfriend's fault. When they got out of this, he was getting a talk. No amount of hotness excused this.

The familiar scent of cigarette smoke assailed Laurel's nose, and as the offending parties were sentenced to walk with them, Laurel's shame grew with her anger. Her relationship to Mason causing her to interact with smokers?

It wasn't enough to make her break up with him, but being paraded around campus with so many known trouble makers and sent to detention?

Definitely. She had too much self respect to stay with the man who ruined her spotless disciplinary record.

As one of the first non-dripping students to enter the room, she quickly settled primly and properly into a seat, very pointedly not looking at Mason, though she wasn't about to actually voice that. Stupid, sexy Mason. Why did he have to be the football team captain? She better not get detention for this.

More and more people filed in, and Laurel was filled with a malicious pride for snagging one of the seats.

Principal settled down and opened a file, and the entire time, Laurel was silent.

And then Principal Summers offered... Well, it wasn't quite an out, but Laurel could make one.

She raised her hand delicately, waiting to be acknowledged before, remembering her breathing, she gave Principal Summers the best rendition of the 'model citizen' game she'd been playing for years.

"I don't know why your son was in the pool, but... Alaska was thrown in by Mason. While it doesn't excuse it, it should be noted she punched him first, which is extremely inappropriate and an action that one should know better than to take before reaching secondary education." She gave Alaska a disappointed look for good measure before turning back to Principal Summers. "I was actually just talking to Mason when you arrived about how his response was also quite inappropriate, and frankly, I think they both might need to hash some things out in a more... moderated environment, perhaps with the school counselor? And obviously they both have some issues going on they need to get addressed- Maybe a call home for Alaska?"

~`*`~​

Casper

Noah and Dante's words quickly brought a weak smile to Casper's face, but it was different than before, more genuine.

Of course, it disappeared about the time the principal walked by and told the trio to head to her office. He ducked his head, unsure what was going on, and got in line with the others, taking the shameful walk to her office, taking only a bit of relief when more people were picked up.

He hung to the back of the room, practically sinking into the wall as Miss... Well, Casper wasn't quite sure of her name, but she'd seemed nice enough at prom... settled into her desk and began to speak. He couldn't quite help a gasp as she said something about cigarette smoke and Dante and Noah, shooting them both a wide-eyed look of disbelief before the pretty girl in the seat ahead began to speak.

He looked to her, and the words she was saying... Well, to be honest, they struck fear straight into his heart. He had no idea what she was doing, and he simply tried to steady himself as she just kept going.

Was that allowed?

Was she on drugs?

Was this what drugs did to people?

Ezio
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Ezio was on his way to the front desk, with Wayne trailing awkwardly behind him, when out of nowhere there was a small girl clinging to his arm. He blinked and only stopped momentarily before realizing something. Ezio knew this type of person. He knew this girl would be easy to pry if he played his cards right and she might know something of interest. Ezio plastered a charming grin on his face as he continued walking with the girl. Behind him, Wayne rolled his eyes at the encounter and turned a corner, leaving Ezio alone with this ...eccentric girl. Ezio could handle himself, of course, he had no doubt about it. He figured this girl was a tad bit younger than him and had an accent that he recognized as distinctly English. English. Wonderful. But, it was alright, if he had to deal with an English person to get information than be damned his cultural history.

"Hello." Ezio spoke, his accent rolling off his tongue easily, "My new girlfriend, eh Sinceramente espero que no. I think you're a bit too joven for me, pero te entretendré." He chuckled at his words, not intending for Beau to understand the last part of his sentence. His laugh was easy and light, relaxed like he'd just come from sleep. Ezio looked down at Beau with that smile still ever present on his face as he tried to gauge what she might be able to tell him. She was young, that much he could tell, and that could either be a good thing or a bad thing. Due to her age, some might not pay her any attention, not worrying about what she hears and what she doesn't, this would be good for Ezio. On the other hand, others could pay close attention to what they say around her, not wanting her to know their secrets. Ezio really hoped for the latter, but judging by how extroverted this girl seemed he doubted it. Ah well, what was the harm in seeing?

"My name is Ezio." He informed the girl, offering her a wink, "Would you tell me yours, chica rara?" Ezio had to hold in a laugh at his own joke. Right now he was really just hoping she didn't know Spanish or he might've just ruined his chances.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
Milos
original.gif

He hadn't meant to fall back asleep, sitting at the breakfast table eating cereal, but Milos had been up all night because he was so used to pulling all-nighters. Milos was a night owl through and through, and the brand new transition back to school was not exactly the best thing. So Dani's honk and her yell from outside the tiny house made him jump.

"Ебать," he said, jolting awake.

Milos was up, swinging his backpack onto his back and he was out the door in seconds, calling a goodbye back to his mom as he closed the door after him and was out to Dani's car in seconds.

"Ah, a call or text would've sufficed." He said, opening the passenger door and hopping in, tossing his backpack onto the ground. Milos slammed the car door, clicked his seatbelt on, and flipped down the little visor mirror thing so that he could run his hands through his now messy hair, correcting it so that it looked somewhat good.

"Excited for school, yes?"

txlos txlos

Beau
MerryDisfiguredComet-max-1mb.gif

She was proud of herself, because she managed to keep the bright smile on her face while she pretended to not know what Ezio was saying. Beau and Tom had gone to visit Spain for a summer one year, so yeah. Beau had learned to speak Spanish rather fluently on that trip, and although she may have been a bit rusty, Beau knew enough.

"My name is Beau, hot stuff." She said with a big grin. "OMG, a guy that speaks a different language. That is like, so hot." She said with a squeal. "My favorite thing in England was hearing people speak other languages and like, OMG. Spanish is such a hot language. It's the language of romance. I love romance." She really did.

"Oh, and you know what is really cool? No ser un idiota. O asumiendo que la gente no te entiende " And with that, she let go of his arm, slapped him across the face, and then laughed. What? Okay so yeah, maybe Beau was just slightly crazy. Just slightly. Oh whatever.

Beau sincerely hated people who thought that they were better than her, and would speak rudely in a different language. It was so offensive, and it gave so many good people such a bad name! Why was he even here if he was just going to make fun of the English-speaking natives? Go back to his country and kill more bulls.

Okay, that's all she knew about Spain.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

H2d1.gif

Sean didn't have to wait long to be able to get into the West residence, though not by the means he was expecting. Before getting a response from Jace, Kanen came marching up ready for action, as usual for him. What he was doing there god only knew. Last he had saw Kanen he was spitting curses and well actual spit at Ash, and he almost fought both himself and Sebastian. The larger male tried the door and knocking, as if Sean hadn't already. Before he could even say anything though Kanen began kicking at the door. Perhaps it was excessive, but if this turned out to be an emergency Elise might be willing to let the destruction of property slide. It took only three kicks for the door to swing open.

Now wasn't really the time to be concerned about how bad this was going to look for both himself and Kanen however so Sean followed after him inside the home. Jace soon appeared looking just as surprised that Kanen was here as Sean was. Before either of the two were able to ask the West brother what happened he began spewing the information like a faucet. He was a good guy, but he was extremely unsuited for high intensity situations.

Jace's explanation as to what happened was a lot to take in and process. Hell the first thing alone was a lot to unpack. Why would Ryder dating Nova matter to her that much? Then there was the part about thinking Ash was going to jump. That terrified Sean. He only took a moment to take a deep breath to steady his heart rate before pushing past the older brother of his girlfriend. No, Sean wasn't going to let that go just yet. Ash was definitely not in a right state of mind. He made his way upstairs to her room to find that she had indeed barricaded herself in. The Woods son slammed his shoulder into the door twice but he just didn't have enough weight behind him to make it move more than a few inches. Stupid heart condition. It just so happened however that there was someone who had more weight to them following right behind Sean. Taking a step back he allowed Kanen to do his thing and open the door.

The second the dresser had been pushed enough for a person get in Sean slipped through. Ash's room was absolutely trashed. Floor to ceiling, wall to wall. The wallpaper was wrecked, the window was shattered, practically everything was sent through said broken window. It was like a tornado had swept through, but no Ash in sight. That was when Sean heard the sobs coming from behind the bathroom door. He knelt down beside it and gently called out to her. "Ash? It's Sean, I'm here. Can you let me in?" hopefully the sound of his voice would soothe her some as it had before. High5ives High5ives Winona Winona

Ava
Saying You're Gross.gif

"Aww, that's so cute." Ava said, sticking out her bottom lip in an aww type of fashion. "You think I care what people think about me! This just in: I could care less what you and your fellow airheaded bimbo squad could think of me. Because at least when we all graduate, I'll be able to support myself without having to be on my knees."

Her view of cheerleaders was very low. And blondes.

Ava turned her attention away from Tatum, instead opening her locker, but making sure to let the door smack into Tatum next to her. "Oh so sorry. See you told me not to butt into your life, but I just... wow, it's like we're in high school where we have to be next to each other so sadly have to be in each other's lives. So funny, isn't it?"

She slammed the locker door shut, a couple of her books in the crook of her arm. "But hey! Maybe if we hit you hard enough, we could knock a few brain cells loose."

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Denim.jpeg
Kanen
At first, it was kind of funny to see the surprise on Jace's face when the blonde found Kanen of all people in his house. Any amusement was wiped away the moment Jace explained what was going on though. Kanen did his best to hold his composure, and he was pretty sure he was doing a good job keeping it all together, but Jace might as well of hit Kanen with a baseball bat. Kanen was stiff as a board, but the world felt like it was spinning around him. He wanted to vomit, or run away, or both at the same time. His heart was thumping in his chest, and he could feel his own pulse pumping in his temples. The house felt hot. Everything was too hot. Jace was too loud! Sean was standing too close now! Everything was too much!

Not again. Not again. Not Again. Not Again. Not Again. Not Again. Not again. Not again.

Kanen repeated the phase over and over again in his head.
---------------
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!

Kanen's body slammed against the bathroom door over and over again, each time harder than the last. Each time more desperate. His teeth were clenched hard and he held his eyes closed to try and fight back the tears. He was throwing everything he had against the door that wouldn't budge. Everything. His body ached from head to toe. It felt like fire had lit up his shoulders in a blaze but Kanen kept trying to break down that damned door. Kanen was trying as hard as he possible could to get through. Desperation drove him past fatigue and pain. He needed to get into that bathroom.

"Please!" He yelled, choking back a sob. He could here his dad on the other side of the door. The water was running, but he could hear pills spilling over the counter. Kanen could hear the sound of bottles clinking together. "Please! Open the door! Let me in!" He cried, slamming his fists against the door.

Kanen needed in.

Suddenly everything on the other side of the went quiet. It was a long quiet.

A bottle shattered.

Kanen couldn't stop the tears from freely rolling down his cheeks now. He sobbed and screamed as he threw his body against the door.

Kanen needed in.

The wood creaked, but still didn't move. Even as the teenager rammed his shoulder against the wood, it held firm.

Silence on the other side of the door.

Over and over again, Kanen threw himself against the door between him and his dad, and every time he was denied entry.

Kanen needed in.

It felt like Kanen had been beating on the door for hours when it finally swung open. Broken bottles and pills were thrown around the bathroom in a mess, water had flooded over the sink and onto the bathroom floor. It was chaos, a filthy mess. A dying man's wish. A noose had ended it all..

Kanen had been too slow. Too weak. Kanen wasn't good enough.
---------------
Kanen hadn't realized he'd followed Sean up to the bedroom until he was already there. Sean struggled against the door, but Kanen didn't need to be asked to help. If Sean hadn't stepped aside, Kanen probably would've just ran through him.

Kanen needed in.

Taking a few steps back from the door, Kanen charged like a bull, pressing his shoulder against the wood like a freight train hitting a wall. The force of it hurt, there was bound to be a bruise in a few hours but Kanen couldn't stop. The tears rolling down his face were like diesel in a truck. Stepping back again, Kanen charged the door once more practically running through it this time. A NFL Linebacker would've been impressed by the way Kanen topple the dressed and spilling into the room, Sean following close behind.

His eyes search wildly, blurry from the tears clinging to his eyelashes. They swept the room once, and then again. The moment Kanen realized Ash wasn't in the room, he was on the move again.

Not again. Not again. Not Again. Not Again. Not Again. Not Again. Not again. Not again.

The phrase kept repeating in his head. Kanen couldn't do this twice. He couldn't fail twice. He did his best to hold back his tears, but he was panicking. As mad as he had been at Ash twenty minutes ago, he was absolutely terrified of losing her now. In his mind, Kanen begged whatever god there was for Ash to be alright. Please. Don't let her be dead.

Kanen rushed across the room to the bathroom and swung the door open. As soon as he saw Ash sitting there, alive, Kanen let it out. He sobbed, pushing his back up against the wall and slowly sliding down until his head was in his hands.

She was ok.

Winona Winona PenguinFox PenguinFox

Ash
Mirror.gif

Everything was... far away.

She hadn't remained seated in the bathroom, instead rising to her feet to pace for a moment on numb legs. Everything was numb. Ash couldn't feel her feet touching the ground, she couldn't feel the tears drying on her cheeks. Her fingers caught in her hair, but even that was numb. Jace was yelling for her, but Ash wasn't hearing him. It was just an annoyance to her, a minute blip in this moment. Like a fly buzzing next to her, her brother's worry was just as easily forgotten.

And then her gaze caught the mirror, and Ash was still. Her reflection. Her hair was pasted to her face from tears, blood speckled her cheeks, and streaked through her hair. Her eyes were hollow, her skin pale from not going outside. If someone didn't know her, maybe they wouldn't notice the little things, but Ash did. The crook in her fingers from not healing correctly, the small lack of muscle in her arms. Under her shirt, there was a scar across her stomach from when they had tried to pull her out, and had accidentally cut her on the broken glass. She was littered in scars, in memories, of what had happened.

It should have been her, not Grace.

Ash stepped closer, looking in the mirror, reaching forward to touch her reflection. Her cheeks were even caving in and she found herself stretching her jaw to try and make her face look any semblance of normal. Normal. She swallowed, her hand falling back to her side, and Ash forced a smile onto her face. A smile. Yes. That would help.

"Why are you smiling? You killed Grace."

Her smile immediately dropped. Her mother had said that to her just a few days after everything had happened, when Jace had been trying to cheer her up. It hadn't even been a full smile, just a little bit with what strength she could muster to make her brother feel better, and that hadn't even been good enough for her.

"She's a mess. It should have been her, not Grace."

"That poor Jackson girl. And it's her fault, and she'll be fine. The world isn't fair."

"You can't raise her. She needs discipline. You let her become a fat, drunk whore."

Ash was good at pretending to be asleep. No one had realized at first that half the time, Ash couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes, she could smell the fire and hear the screams and then she'd feel the impact again. Her body jolting, and then coming to, and then passing out and falling against the steering wheel. Over and over.

Instead, she heard what they said when Ash was supposed to be sleeping. Her mother and father, the nurses, the doctors, the visitors. Most of it hadn't fallen on deaf ears like they had thought, and instead Ash had held onto them. They echoed to her at night, keeping her awake along with the flashing red lights of her nightmares. Along with the screams and the smell of smoke and the visions of blood everywhere. And then she would make up panicked, unable to move her body for what felt like hours, until the panic attack finally subsided. But how was she suppose to fall back asleep, go back into that horror?

She smashed her hand against the mirror, against her reflection. Both of her hands, again and again, cracking the mirror and sending ripples across its surface. Little chunks started to fall and crack as she kept hitting, hitting, hitting, willing her reflection to disappear. And maybe, just maybe, she'd disappear right along with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jace
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f684a616d4f5238437a4f6a544c673d3d2d3539313736363638392e313533616630663262343530616234663839393130343730323636342e676966

His plan had worked, although he wasn't expecting that look on Kanen's face. He'd expected Kanen to maybe be a little worried -- him and Ash were friends, after all, right? -- but not... what he was expecting. Sean was expected, and as Jace followed after them, he watched as Sean futilely tried to break down the door. Just as Jace had expected, Sean was in the same boat as him -- too weak at the moment to break open that door. So his hopes, again, fell to Kanen.

Fuck he had hated the guy, but Jace had never seen someone break down a door that fast. He was right on Kanen's tail as the three pushed into the bedroom, and Jace came to an abrupt stop for a moment. His mother had mentioned that Ash had started to peel the wallpaper, but not like... this, and the rest of the room was just trashed.

There would be time to worry later.

He let Kanen lead the way, because the guy seemed to be in some sort of trance. Jace's stomach was churning and flipping as he followed after him, and when Kanen started sobbing, Jace feared the worst. With a deep breath, he stepped into the bathroom after Kanen, half-expecting to find his sister half-dead.

-----------------------------------------------

Ash
Hand.gif

By time they actually got to her, Ash had backed to a corner of the bathroom, as far away from the mirror and the yelling as she could get. And then there was pounding and banging and Ash didn't know what was happening, but she found herself sinking to the ground, sobs still shaking her body for a moment. Her hands pressed against her face as she pulled her legs towards her chest, and then they fell away to lay against her legs. Ash looked at the blood on her palms, now cut even worse by the slivers of mirror.

The door slammed open and Ash kept staring at her hands for a moment before her gaze slowly moved towards who was at the door. She was shocked, especially after what Kanen had accused her on Twitter.

But she didn't even have time to process the shock before Jace and Sean were on her. She grabbed at Sean's shirt like it was some kind of lifeline, pulling him down next to her and burying her face into his shirt for a moment. Jace was quick to start checking her over, like a mother doting on their young child, and Ash let him. It would make him feel better.

"Thanks," Jace started saying, and it was easy to tell that he was embarrassed. Embarrassed probably about needing help, about failing at this as a brother. But it wasn't his fault. It was her fault. Everything was her fault these days, wasn't it? "If you guys want to uh... want to go, you totally can. I can handle her from here."

Like she was a child.

"It should have been... me, right?" She said slowly, turning her face away from the safety and familiarity of Sean's shirt, and Jace's attention turned from Kanen and Sean back to his little sister. "In the coma. Dying. Dead. Me. I should have... been in the passenger seat. I would... deserve it. Dead. Grace. Grace... it's not... fair." Tears were springing into her eyes again, but this time she knew what she was crying for. She had gone over what she could remember from the accident a million times over, and Ash couldn't figure why Grace was hurt worse. Why it hadn't been her.

There were answers coming, the usually tirade. No of course not. We love you. Lies. Lie after lie.

Ash hated when people pretended.

"Jace why is... why is Kanen crying?" She looked up at her brother, pointing with one crooked finger at Kanen. Better yet, if Kanen hated her as much as he seemed to on Twitter, why was he here?

Ash didn't wait for answer, instead pushing away from the wall and Jace and Sean. She didn't have the strength to stand. Everything felt too numb. Instead, crawling the short distance over to Kanen. She was good at comforting people, or... not good, but it gave her a reason to put her care and thoughts on others.

And Kanen crying shattered in a way that she wasn't already.

"It's... it's okay." Ash said, her voice choking up for a moment. She was hesitant, almost scared to touch Kanen as if he might break beneath her touch, or even cause him to flinch and to yell at her again. But... maybe it was worth the risk, this one time. Worth the risk of being hurt. So she reached forward, her fingers lightly grasping his rough hands, pulling them away from his face.

"I promise it's okay." She said and wrapped her arms around Kanen, pulling him against her.

"You're okay."

PenguinFox PenguinFox High5ives High5ives

Stu

ZvceAO4.gif

FIRST he got struck in the head and murdered with a ball.

THEN he got stupidly dragged into the pool with Alaska while he was trying to help her.

NOW he was in Elise’s office alongside Westbrook’s usual suspects, as if they were answering for some heinous crime.

Maybe Elle was right. Maybe this was turning out to be a shit start to a new school year after all.

There were probably more people than there were seats, but Stu being among the first to come inside had found one. He sighed and slumped wetly onto the chair, dripping water all over the carpet. He decided he would stay quiet, for now, rolling his eyes at the girl who was trying to act like an adult, using big words such as ‘inappropriate’ and ‘secondary education’ and ‘moderated environment’. In her infinite adult wisdom she was trying to tell Elise what to do. Who did she think she was? Needless to say, she was about to get so brutally shut down by Elise.

Stu quietly got his phone out of his pocket under the desk, read Jace's message, and typed back with one hand:

Beanie Bro: did u use the right water?
Brother Kit Kat: fell in the pool
Brother Kit Kat: in your mums office now with others
Brother Kit Kat: she's gona murder us lol

As that pretentious girl kept on talking, Stu suddenly realised how much he hated Elise, for seeing his Dad and taking all his attention, and more importantly, for what she did to his beanie bro Jace.

‘I’m not your son,’ he cut in bluntly, shoulders rising. ‘Just because you’re sleeping with my dad doesn’t make me your son.’

Boy, did it feel good saying that to Elise’s face, in front of a whole bunch of people.

And boy did he immediately regret saying it.

‘. . . This is stupid. I didn’t do anything wrong,’ Stu said. ‘I just fell in the pool. Can’t we go get some towels?’

mogy mogy a z u l a a z u l a mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties txlos txlos Winona Winona

Last edited:
Sawyer
tumblr_c0ecebff337e81f9a1079ca7e3f20f90_f6edad17_540.gif
Sawyer found herself laughing again as she and JJ made their way down the hallway. This time the laugh lasted and her smile didn't fade. JJ was a pretty good distraction. Sawyer found it hard to not forget about things with JJ. The constant back and forth that flowed between the two of them was good. It was a good thing. JJ was a good thing. This thing they had going benefitted the both if them because JJ definitely had things she needed distracting from as well. Sawyer wasn't the only one that had lost something. In truth, JJ's was verifiably worse than what Sawyer was going through. Sawyer hurt for her. She shook her head, dislodging the thoughts from with in and turned to JJ, still smiling.

"It was a PMs joke, JJ." She informed with a light chuckle,"Anyway, yeah, poor me. I've hit my head on like three things this morning." She rubbed at the back of it, "I wouldn't be surprised if I have a concussion." Sawyer gave JJ a quizzical look at her next question, one eyebrow raised higher than the other. What kind of... nevermind that was a totally JJ like question to ask.

"What does it matter what kind of shoe it was? It was a shoe." Sawyer pointed down at her feet, "Goes on your feet, you know?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezio
tenor (10).gif
Okay, so she knew Spanish. Ezio found himself grinning as Beau spoke back to him in his native language. He didn't feel bad for his words, he wasn't a very empathetic guy and genuinely didn't see a problem with what he'd said. So, when Beau reered back and slapped him he was only slightly confused. The smile on his face still remained through it all. Ezio placed a hand on his cheeks and grinned a rather wolfish grin down at Beau. You could practically see the gears in his head turning as he spied an opportunity. While Wayne was good for just general information, he only knew so much, and he wasn't particularly social so he couldn't get more. But this girl, she had potential. She was outgoing and Ezio didn't think people would care much what she knew, she was young and harmless. Ezio could take advantage of this. A laugh formed in his throat as he let his hands drop back down to his sides. Ezio placed two hands on Beau's shoulders and gave her the most crooked smile one person could muster.

"I like you." He spoke enthusiastically, "What if I told you, mi amiga, that you have the potential to cause a montón de problemas?" Ezio straightened back up and gestured widely with his hands, "You and I could run this place. If you'll except my most humilde of apologies. Sometimes I forget myself." He offered Beau his arm once more, in Hope's she would take it.

"You and me, Beau. We're going to cause some trouble. What do you say?"

Soap Soap | Winona Winona

Last edited:
Nova
tumblr_inline_p9ca4ivUPW1sa8vjo_250.gifv

Nova wasn't one to go to the principal's office. It wasn't something that she had ever really had to deal with. Usually the brunette flew pretty low under the radar, stayed out of the way and out of trouble. But hey, that was before she had started dating Ryder. She knew that the boy came with some... automatic assumptions. He was a guy that got into fights, usually bruised, bloodied or both. He was someone that many thought was all around violent and maybe a little off his rocker. Lucky for Nova, she knew that that wasn't all one hundred percent true. Simply put, being with Ryder meant a reputation that maybe she hadn't quite earned. Not that it scared her too much.

"Well this'll be fun," She sighed before lightly pushing on her boyfriend's shoulder, turning him around as they both trudged into the surprisingly cramped room of Principal Summers. She had this stone-cold look about her. Like if she really wanted to she could turn a student to dust and not think twice about it. It seemed that the dejected faces of thirteen of her classmates held the same thought. And- wait what the fuck, why were so many people in the principal's office?

Leaning against the wall in the back, Nova sent a quick smile and wave towards Drake and Alaska, hoping she would see them on the first day. After all, they were the only true friends she held throughout her time here in Westbrook, and it was somewhat comforting that the three of them and her boyfriend were all felons of the school's peace together. It was a weird little reunion, but hey, thinking of it helped block out Principal Summer's low, monotonous voice. Well, blocking it out until Ryder's name was said.

Before the little brunette could jump to her boy's defense, Stu broke the gripping silence. He sounded pissed off, like he was brushing off the Principal and- oh fuck. She had to bite her lip to keep from laughing. The little man was telling off the Principal for sleeping with his dad and to be honest, Nova couldn't have been more proud of Stu in that moment. Hell yeah, little man. You tell her!!

"I agree with Stu," Nova nodded, clearing her voice to sound more professional. "You wouldn't want him to get sick, right?" She was doing her best to throw the kid a bone, her hand sneakily snaking behind her back and lace her fingers with Ryder's, keeping it out of sight and out of mind.

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a Dede Dede mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties mogy mogy

Noah Stewart & Dante Novello
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Well that was just unfortunate timing. Who knew that the new school principal would invite them to her office right after Noah was done telling Casper how he has literally nothing to be worried about when it comes to Westbrook. Seeing the faint smile disappear from the boy's face made Noah both annoyed and angry, and not just at the principal, but at himself because he knew that it was most certainly about him and Dante smoking just a few minutes ago.

Noah was far too familiar with the red haired she-devil from that time he had to drive Stu to the hospital after he was brutally beaten up. She was one bitch of a woman back then, but now that she was principal, she was ten times worse. It was probably all that power and prestige of being the principal getting to her head. If that wasn't enough, Lydia, Noah's mom, hated this lady. Noah could recall multiple times when his mom would go into this big monologue about other parents, how bad they were and how she and his dad were so much better at parenting than them. Elise would often come up in these monologues, and Lydia had no problem in expressing her opinion when it came to basically anything. Of course, if somebody said anything about her own parenting practices, she wouldn't pay them any attention whatsoever.

With Noah's luck, or the lack thereof, he should've known that somebody would've seen them or noticed that they were smoking. Now both him, Dante, and the innocent Casper were going to the principals office when it was literally the first day of school. A way to start the year off, am I right?

Well, actually, that wasn't entirely wrong. This would be a good entrance, and being called into the principals office on the first day of school definitely means you are either really unfortunate, or that you mean business, and nobody knew which one the trio was, even though they were the unfortunate ones.

Getting close to the office, it was obvious that the three of them, Noah, Dante, and the poor Casper, weren't the only ones called into the office. Noah noticed Stu, who was soaking wet for some odd reason. He also noticed Mason, but that wasn't as surprising, seeing that getting called to the principals office was something he probably experienced on a weekly basis. He didn't know the others at all. Sure, he's seen some of them around, in the hallways, but he didn't really talk to them.

Walking into the office, Noah first, and Dante second, all the seats were taken, so the two decided to just lean against the wall and hear what this lovely vixen had to say to them.

Noah had secretly hoped that this was about something not related to smoking, because Noah didn't smoke, and he definitely didn't want anybody to know or think that he did, but when she mentioned his name right next to the words 'obvious smoking', Noah wanted to fall into the ground and never come back. Starting the year this way would give him the reputation of a smoker, and he had nothing against smokers, but Noah just wasn't one, and people thinking he was one would probably create problems with the gym teacher and with his mother, and if the news got to his grandma, he would quite literally be dead because Mildred would have none of that shit in her family and bloodline.

If you were looking at Noah, you could see his face become just a little bit red from embarrassment, but as soon as the girl in the chair started talking back to Elise, the redness had disappeared altogether, along with Noah's smile, and his face was now in full 'bitch face' mode.

Dante's face, however, was completely calm. She didn't care if she got caught or not, but seeing that this was her friend's reputation on the line, and that she was the one who offered the cigarette to him in the first place, she would've at least tried to get the two of them, three if you include Casper, off the hook.

When Stu interrupted the girl sitting in the chair, the tension could be cut with a knife, which was lucky for Noah because it stopped him from saying some very unkind words to the new principal. He didn't expect this.

In order to get rid of some of the tension, Dante spoke up when the girl supporting Stu stopped talking.

"I apologize in advance for interrupting this touching, tension-filled moment, seeing that you obviously need to take care of some family, or non-family matters to be more exact." She removed her hair from covering one of her eyes, so she could see the woman she was talking to clearly. "I just needed to say that poor Noah and Casper here didn't smoke with me, but just found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. I also needed to say that I didn't smoke on campus, or that you just can't prove I did, and seeing that that's the way it is, you can't do anything about it. Smoking is my decision, and my parents know I smoke. You can even ask them if you want, but since they are in Italy, I don't think you will want to call them because it doesn't appear to me that you have enough money to cover all of the costs of international calling. But that's just how it appears to me."

She was done talking, but she needed to add that final touch. "Once again, I apologize for interrupting. You may continue with the drama now." She finished along with one of those grand Italian hand gestures, leaning back onto the wall. When she looked at Noah, he mouthed a 'thank you', and Dante mouthed an 'una cagna' to which both of them rolled their eyes.

Alaska

tumblr_msafexJrU31sxvcwno1_500.gif

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, Satan herself was storming up to them and demanding that they follow her to the principals office. The last time she'd seen that evil bitch was when she'd yelled at her for calling her brother stupid. Elise hated the Vaughn's, and if this was any indication of how this school year was going to go then Alaska was ready to transfer back to New York.

With her head held down, she followed after the train of student's that their demon principal continued to call to her office, glaring at Mason the entire way. She was soaking wet and miserable, the last place she wanted to be was around the person who had thrown her in in the first place. At least she had Stu, and it looked like Ryder would be joining them as well. Their mother was sure going to be thrilled that they'd both ended up in the principal's office before the first bell.

She stood as close to the door as possible, trying to stay as far away from stupid Mason as she could. She could practically feel Ryder's concern as he looked at her, she probably looked pathetic dripping from head to toe and shivering. They would be talking later, that was for sure. As annoying as he was, the twins had gotten much closer in their time away from Westbrook and they told each other everything now. Maybe she would leave out the part about Drake yelling at her out, however. While Alaska understood why her best friend was mad at her, she wasn't sure Ryder would.

It was silent for a moment as everyone refused to speak, until the preppy little blonde that had been beside Mason started to speak, throwing both her and Mason under the bus. Before she could smack the stupid smug look off of her face, Stu was talking, no yelling, at Elise. She couldn't help but smile as her friend finally stood up for himself, she couldn't imagine what living with Elise was like and she was glad he had finally learned to stick up to the red-haired bitch. She would buy him nuggets later, but right now she had a cheerleader to destroy.

"Listen here you blonde bimbo, I don't know who you think you are, but if you don't shut your mouth you're going in the pool next." Alaska threatened, taking a step forward so that she was up in the girl's face glaring up at her. She was going to take immense pleasure in beating in Mason's pretty little girlfriend's face.

"Alaska..." Ryder spoke, placing a gentle hand on his sister's shoulder and squeezing softly until she eventually backed up away from the girl. She was already going to get detention, she didn't want to risk getting expelled on the first day already.

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Dede Dede

Ryder

tumblr_inline_o425qz2mro1u0tvtz_400.gif

It seemed that the West's were out to get him today. Although, it seemed like Elise was out to get him every day. The red-haired monster hadn't liked him when he and Ash had been just friends, but when he'd started dating her daughter the former Mrs. West had really come after him with a vengeance. He was sure he was going to be seeing a lot of the new detention room this year.

He was surprised to see his sister in the long line of student's being marched to the principal's office, he'd thought she'd at least make it through the first week without a detention. Even more surprising was that she was soaking wet, he managed to catch her eye for a brief moment and she looked absolutely murderous, though he could sense something else behind the rage. She almost looked...sad. He wanted to ask her what had happened and who he needed to punch, but they were already crammed into the office and Elise was lecturing them like kindergardners.

Naturally, everyone refused to rat themselves out, until a blonde he'd never seen before started talking about Mason and Alaska and suddenly everything made sense. Mason had thrown her into the pool? What kind of asshole threw a girl half their size into a pool? Mason was an ass and he was sure going to have a word with him about harassing his poor small sister. Before Ryder himself could say anything about how uncalled for Mason's behavior was, Alaska was practically lunging at the girl who had spoken and he had to quickly let go of Nova's hand and reach forward to calm his sister down. Clearly, her day was going even worse than his was.

"You'll have to excuse Alaska, I'm sure being thrown into a pool must've been quite traumatizing for her. I know I would never touch a girl like that." He spoke lowly, glaring at Mason as he placed himself slightly in front of his sister. Her temper was going to get her into serious trouble one day if she kept picking fights with men twice her size. He looked over towards Nova and gave her hand a light squeeze, thankful that she was there with him.

Winona Winona txlos txlos

Juliette
tumblr_inline_p7li9hVxnt1qlt39u_250.gifv

She never understood why PMS jokes were funny. Sure, JJ used them once in a while but it was only passive aggressive comments to girls she hated. Sawyer earned an eye roll from the brunette before she pulled up her phone to snap a quick picture of the two. She didn't care if Sawyer hates her picture taken, Juliette went on a shopping spree especially for her junior year, you'd be as brain damaged as Ash if you thought she wasn't going to show it off.

That was uncalled for, but she thought it, she didn't say it there's a difference.

"What's a good caption?" Sawyer didn't enjoy the mall either but it wasn't like she had a choice. Who else was she going to bring? Laurel? "Never mind, you're kinda dumb when it comes to social media." Maybe, But JJ was closer with Sawyer. Not like she'd admit that to either of them though. She ignored Sawyer ramble on about her possibly being concussed. "Like, If it was a high heel. Then yeah, there's a total possibility of a concession." JJ wasn't Albert Einstein but she's proficient in certain areas, okay?

They rounded a corner and Juliette finally looked up from her phone to notice Ava and... Tatum?

Why were they even talking to each other? She narrowed her eyes at the two. "Why are they even talking? They're in total different social cliques, Tatum is kind of popular and Ava just... isn't." Well, there was the redhead winning prom king. They still haven't figured out how that happened in the first place, but still.

Ava hated more people than four JJ's combined.

Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir

Mentions: Ava, Tatum. Winona Winona Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited:
Elise
source.gif

These kids were already giving her a headache, and the day hadn't even begun. It was cute, to hear them try their best at various insults in order to try and throw some dig at her -- as if Elise would ever care about that.

Elise was prepared to have fun with this, to put real thought into it, when her phone beeped. She turned her attention from the gathering of teenagers to see a text from Jace that simply read SOS Ash punched Ryder at home sry bout the house. Well, that at least answered some questions seeing as how a certain Ryder and Nova had refused to give her any information.

"Laurel, Casper, Nova, Drake, none of you will receive punishment. And... Ryder." Her cold gaze moved from her phone up to him. "It seems that I called you in here by mistake, so you will not be receiving any punishment." Elise waved her hand at the four of them dismissively, her eyes going back to the phone. She needed to reply.

Send her back to school immediately.

Ash was a quitter, and it sickened Elise.

"Alaska, Stu, you will receive two days of in-school suspension in our brand-new, state-of-the-art--"

idk don't think she can

How dare her child's foolish decisions affect her first day of work. If Jace was refusing to send his sister to school, than Elise would simply have to go home and retrieve Ash herself. And it would not be pretty since it would be the second time in a short period of time that Elise had brought her child here. So absolutely wonderful.

"I apologize for that. Anyway, you can experience our brand new cubicles, designed to make sure that each student has the maximum punishment and no chance to talk to one another. Noah, I will simply tell Mildred what you have done, and I am sure that she will deal out an appropriate punishment. And Mason and Dante... three days of in-school suspension."

She closed the folder on her desk after writing down all of the punishments, clasping her hands and looking at the students in front of her with a cold smile. "Your suspension will start today. Those of you with suspension can head down to the appropriate room. I will be notifying the teacher in charge immediately. Failure to get there within five minutes will result in extended suspensions and continuing to do so will eventually result in expulsion, which I'm sure your parents would love."

"And Stu." Her gaze turned to him coldly. "We will discuss what you said today with your father tonight."

mogy mogy a z u l a a z u l a mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties txlos txlos Dede Dede

Users who are viewing this thread

Back