Westbrook Season 2

H2d1.gif

Before Sean could get a response from Ash, Kanen pushed his way into the bathroom. Relief flooded him when he saw her alright. Well alright was definitely not the word but the darkest fears that had begun to creep into his mind were quelled and that was the most important part. Sean rushed over and wrapped Ash in a tight hug, barely noticing Kanen's sobbing or Jace following in after. He gently ran his hand up and down his girlfriend's back in a comforting manner, almost inaudible hushes escaping his lips. It was okay now, she was safe and he wasn't going to leave her anytime soon.

After a few moments Ash pulled away some and began saying nonsense about how it should have been her in the coma. He hated that. What could he say to that? That she didn't deserve to be worse off? Her current mental state wouldn't believe that. That Grace deserved it more? Absolutely not, no one deserved to be in a coma. Ash was right about one thing; it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that Grace was in a coma. It wasn't fair that Ash had become broken both physically and mentally. It wasn't fair that Elise refused to let Sean be there for Ash last night. It wasn't fair that Jace had given up his dream school to be there for Ash because of how little support she had- yes Sean knew about that. Sean and Jace had spent a lot of sleepless nights watching over the West sister and they had formed a pretty good bond. Both of them would do anything for Ash so of course they trusted each other. No, absolutely nothing about any of this was fair, but this was the hand they had all been dealt.

Sean bit his lip and remained quiet for a moment trying to think of something to say. "It's not fair, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve to be here. I know you probably don't believe me, but you are a fighter Ash. You're meant to be here, and if ever you feel like you can't stand on your own, remember that we're all here to support you." he hoped that his words didn't just fall on deaf ears. Even if she currently didn't believe him, hopefully his words would at least stick with her.

Sean had completely forgotten Kanen was there until Ash said something. He watched her go over to him and to his surprise Sean felt bad for the guy. It was easy to forget that Kanen had emotions and demons, too despite his insistence of the contrary. Sean moved closer to Kanen and Ash, remaining just outside of the range of any fists that may come flying. He knelt down so he could be eye level with the pair. "Everyone's okay now, take a deep breath." he said softly not really sure who exactly he was talking to. He watched as Ash reached for her phone. A scowl crossed her face and she was typing angrily. Sean wasn't sure exactly what was going on but this was probably not helping her state right now. He carefully reached out and delicately pulled the phone from Ash's grip. "This isn't going to help right now." he suggested as he put the device in his back pocket. He hoped that not too much damage had been done from whatever that was about... Winona Winona High5ives High5ives

Sawyer

tumblr_n19rts6iGj1rqdsn8o5_250.gif
Sawyer didn't understand JJ's obsession with taking pictures. The second JJ pulled her phone out, Sawyer stuck her tongue out at the camera and offered the thing two middle fingers. Now that was a picture. Sawyer expected JJ to try to take another one but the girl seemed fine with it as she asked Sawyer what the caption should be over her shoulder.

"I'm an idiot." Sawyer spoke politely, a smile gracing her face. The smile dropped to a fake snarl at JJ's next words about her not being any good at social media. "I am to. I'm like really good at Twitter fights, and don't even try to tell me I'm not." Sawyer stuck her tongue out again. JJ seemed to have dismissed her concerns about concussion. Sawyer was only slightly concerned about that anyway. She then proceeded to ask Sawyer if her grandmother was wearing heels. Sawyer could see it now. A 5'1 old lady in 8 inch heels and that weird sweater vest thing she always wore. Gran would probably kill herself in shoes like that.

"Oh yeah, JJ. My grandmother was in eight inch heels." She kicked a locker as they walked by, "And a push up bra for those saggy old lady tits you get when you get old." Sawyer started walking faster and circled around in front of JJ, "You'll get em too. Saggy tits." She grinned, "Unless you marry some rich sugar daddy. He can give you fake tits then. Wouldn't you just love that." Sawyer winked, assuring JJ that she was joking around and then suddenly they were stopped. JJ looked over and Ava and Tatum, who seemed to be having a bit of an argument. JJ said something about wondering why Ava was talking to her and Sawyer jumped at the oppurtunity to make fun of her some more.

"Jealous much?" Sawyer leaned and elbow on JJ's shoulder and bent down to get level with her, "I'm pretty sure they're fighting so you've got nothing to worry about, lover girl. I though you guys would have figured something out by now anyway. I mean, I didn't rig the Prom King election for nothing." She straightened back up and winked at JJ again, in s considerably better mood than she had been earlier.

Soap Soap

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f44575a7a5536384a6b754c55513d3d2d3638383031353936392e313539346139666535316466396637363936303632313236343630382e676966

Tatum knew she shouldn’t have been annoyed with the red head, that she was just an angry person and that couldn’t be fixed but Tatum had still be pretty hungover at the moment and everyone and everything was rubbing her the wrong way. This bitch thought she could just belittle, and bully people and Tatum was not about to let that happen. Not to herself at least, she was not about that and she had been raised to not let anyone (maybe herself) talk down upon her. She narrowed her eyes as she let it seem like she didn’t mind what the red head was saying, “You know.” Tatum started off sounding nicer than before, “You’re right you will be able to support yourself, what an amazing feat.” She had been rummaging through her bag ash she spoke, “But see I don’t get on my knees for anyone. I don’t take shit from anyone either.” She had managed the pull out the bottle she was looking for and had moved her bag back to her shoulders acting as if she was going to end the conversation, “You wanted to butt into my life, call me a whore.” She started to unscrew the lid, “Well, bitch I hope you enjoy getting wet” and Tatum dumped the contents of her bottle all over Ava. She let all the liquid come out. She had a smile plastered to her face.

It had been a shock to Tatum herself though about what she had done but she was not about to feel bad by someone who had no clue what was going on and just wanted to feel powerful by making others feel small, “Get off your damn pedestal.” Tatum commented before she screwed the lid back on the bottle. This was the first time Tatum had really put herself in the way of any form of drama, or really any fight at all. She would do it again if she had to because it seemed like no one had gone up against Ava, not once at this school and that was about to change.

Winona Winona
--

Camden had been startled when his cousin came up, but he gave him a smile and turned his attention back to organizing his locker in bed, “I’m not you. Plus, no girls appealed. One cute dude but he was a clinger.” Camden shrugged. Parker was one for getting with any girl for his own pleasure, and sure Camden didn’t agree with his cousin’s lifestyle, but they had been friends their entire lives and they protected each other.

When he had packed his bag for his first class, he gave his cousin his attention, “Why can’t there be like a cute dude who isn’t a clinger? Girls you can hit it and quit it as you say but even trying to make out with a dude and suddenly, you’re dating. Its brutal man.” He knew Parker never understood why he liked both genders, but he did and that was that. His cousin had been the first person to know and the conversation had been chill, and Parker had been Parker though the whole thing. He had even said he wouldn’t say anything to anyone in the family because Camden’s parents were…traditional.

As he went to make another comment a dude, he didn’t even know shoved into him before they threw a homophobic slur his way. It hurt when people were mean to him just because he liked guys, it made being out difficult at times, but he didn’t want to lie to everyone about who he was, just his family.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Ava
Annoyed Zoom In.gif

She had never been in a fight in her life, or had even thought about it. Generally Ava's bitchy-face and her general, ahh... well, she was tall, so most girls just didn't even bother to push it with her. Plus like, let's be honest -- her comebacks were sharp and cruel, and she left most people speechless so they'd just turn and walk away.

But then there was this little fucking bitch.

And she had tossed her fucking water on Ava. She hadn't even noticed JJ round the corner with whoever that butch blonde was -- instead, her attention was on the blonde nobody before her while the water soaked through her shirt and chilled her skin.

And Ava did something she never thought she would. She braced herself, and then slammed her hands into the smaller girl, knocking the little alcoholic fucking back. "That's the best you've got?"

KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Beau
MerryDisfiguredComet-max-1mb.gif

She had never been propositioned by such a beautiful man before. Beau had been fully prepared to go and find herself better company, but Ezio would be absolutely perfect. So Beau looped her arm back through his, batting her eyelashes at him. "Why, I would love nothing more than to be able to cause trouble with you, babe." She said with a sweet smile.

"I was kidding about the girlfriend thing, anyway." Beau explained with a snort of laughter. "I already have a bae but he's in jail. He's super sexy and like, he's got all this tattoos. Totally swept me off my feet. Such a sweetheart." She let out a sad sigh while she thought about her bae, and how she couldn't wait to be reunited with him.

"Oh, and I'm Beau." She realized that she still didn't know this handsome devil's name.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Juliette
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7264377a6b6e3136664e575964773d3d2d3539313231323135312e313533656463643330393838313531643836323534363435343439312e676966

"... My Grandmother wears 8 inch heels." It's true she did. Of course, on her father's side. Believe it or not Juliette's mother was poor all those years ago. Ah, gold diggers. She wouldn't be here without them. That admission alone wasn't enough to keep Sawyer to stop pestering her from the disasters of aging. JJ wasn't stupid, she knew age would happen to her but that was much later. She's only sixteen and in high school. Saggy boobs can wait for retirement. ... for whatever the hell she decides to do. "Please, I'm my own rich man. If I want boobs better than my own, I have the money to do so." Her smile was genuine towards Sawyer. A little cocky, maybe. But this was the fun part with her. She enjoyed this kind of bickering-- well, the bickering wars she won.

Her gaze zeroed onto the two girls again, it seemed to be escalating but it would've been fine. JJ didn't have to fight Ava's battles, if there's anything the redhead could handle. It was bitches. However, Juliette did not like Tatum one bit and the fact that she was speaking to Ava was only making it worse.

Ignoring that odd feeling in her chest, she returned to Sawyer with a huff. "I'm not jealous, I just don't get why they're-- wait, you rigged what? How did I not know this?" She didn't even notice Sawyer answer the question or not. Gasps, chuckles, and murmurs surrounded the hallway effectively cutting through whatever conversation that was happening with anyone who was present. She watched Tatum pour the remaining water over Ava. "You're fucking kidding me." Alex walked by and JJ didn't hesitate to grab whatever overly sweet coffee drink he went downtown for this time, and a silent prayer went out to thank whatever god that had convinced the twink to consume this heart attack in a cup.

She strode towards the two and placed herself in between Ava and Tatum. "So what? You get cheer captain without any work and you just decide you own the school?" She threw the cap off and held it over her head, dropping it's contents onto Tatum's head. A faint smirk played onto the edges of her lips. As the whip cream fell from her face and onto her outfit. If Tatum wanted to play the stereotypical bitchy cheerleader, she'd have to be her understudy because Juliette knew that role like the back of her hand.

"Oh no, dear captain please forgive me. I was so caught up in what an ugly, attention hungry bitch you are, I couldn't help myself." A sickeningly sweet smile was plastered onto her lips before it faded almost instantly after her words.

"Practice later, yeah?"

JJ was small, sure. Some animals would stand on their hind legs to make themselves seem bigger to avoid being prey in front of a possible enemy, and in this case Juliette's ego was her substitute.
But let's be honest, everyone knows who's the prey in the circumstance.

Interactions: Sawyer, Ava, Tatum. Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited:
Sawyer
LikableAdorableJumpingbean-small.gif
Of course her grandmother wears eight-inch heels Sawyer didn't know what she'd expected. She had absolutely zero time to react to or answer JJ's words before the worst thing that Tatum could've possibly done in front of JJ happened. Sawyer watched with wide and slightly concerned eyes as water was poured over Ava's head. Oh no. She knew the look on JJ's face, she'd held that look multiple times in the direction of anyone who did anything to Grace. Sawyer cringed as JJ took Alex's coffee cup from his hands with little protest from the boy and she trailed slowly behind as JJ walked toward Ava and Tatum. She didn't do this silently of course.

"JJ. JJ. Could you not...how are you so fast?" And before Sawyer could catch up with her JJ had already poured a whole sizzling cup on Tatum's head of...something caramel? Alex was such a girl. Sawyer visibly cringed. That probably hurt a little. People should be grateful that Sawyer opted for punches most of the time. What was it she'd said to JJ earlier when she complained about Tatum?

Hell hath no fury like a cheerleader scorned.

Not jealous her ass. No one just went and poured an entire cup of hot coffee on someone's head just because they poured half a bottle of water on another. JJ definitely liked her. Sawyer wasn't stupid. But that was none of her business at the moment. Right now she just really needes to make sure JJ didn't get killed. JJ was more of a word fighter, insults and reputation destroying were her thing. Physical altercations were not. JJ was small and Sawyer really didn't feel like watching a cat fight anyway. Sawyer to the rescue.

"Ladies. Ladies. Let's all just take a breather." She stepped smoothly in between the two of them, shooting JJ a look and clamping a hand down on her shoulder to keep her from moving. "Tatum, um, you should probably go to the nurse. That probably burnt you a little." Sawyer laughed awkwardly. Her hand clenched harder on JJ's shoulder. God damnit.

Soap Soap Winona Winona Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Last edited by a moderator:
dylan.gif

Parker laughed as Camden admitted he wasn't as lucky as he was. "Well there's always next time bro. I feel ya on those clingers though. I woke up this morning and whatever her name was was still there. Like what? Take a hint." Parker didn't really get Camden's whole....interest in both guys and girls. How was that even possible? He had a lot of questions but he wasn't about to possibly offend his cousin. He was the best family he had and besides, did it really matter who he was fucking? So long as he wasn't trying to compete with him he could pursue whoever he wanted.

Camden continued on about how most men who weren't straight were clingy. "I wouldn't know..." he paused for a moment thinking about it. "Is there seriously not many guys who just want like a few rounds of drinks and then a few rounds of something else?" The whole concept was weird to Parker. He knew that sometimes girls were clingy but once he showed them how fucked up he really was they tended to flee. Maybe that's what Camden was doing wrong? Maybe he was just too decent of a person.

Parker wouldn't normally discuss this kind of thing but he was pretty comfortable around Camden. The two trusted each other immensely. Parker was the first to learn about Camden's sexuality. It was always funny to remember the look on his face with how cool he had been about it. Granted Parker had been getting high at the time but truly he didn't really care. If memory served his exact words were 'That's a little weird, but who the fuck cares? You do you man, I'mma do me. You want a hit of this or nah?'. He remembered how he promised to not say anything either, not that he would've any way.

Suddenly out of nowhere some asshole shouldered Camden and said something he was going to highly regret in about twelve seconds. Parker wasn't typically aggressive but you messed with Camden, you messed with him. It blew his mind that someone would be so stupid as to do that right in front of him. "Hey, the fuck you just say to him?!" Parker let his backpack drop to the ground and marched up to the guy who only had time to turn around and face Parker before being assaulted by the Bates boy. A swift punch to the gut doubled the guy over. As he hunched over Parker crouched down in front of his face and smirked. "All bark and no bite huh bitch? So I guess now we've learned our lesson in manners and running our mouths right?" the guy nodded with a groan. "Good. Walk it off and don't let me hear that shit again." Parker gently patted the guys back and gave him a menacingly fake smile. He turned back to Camden to see quite a few pairs of eyes were on him. "What? The fucker deserved it." Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tumblr_p4vwonhE261wo1jh2o2_250.gif
sebastian
Well, it had been nearly one year since he moved to Westbrook. Sebastian hadn't done much in his new home yet, besides making a few new friends and knowing that he could’ve smacked a guy with a saucepan if his police detective aunt hadn’t shown up to save his ass. The latter wasn’t exactly a fun experience, especially when a chair was thrown at his face (luckily, it missed).

Throughout the summer, a familiar heaviness returned. Sebastian constantly tried to ignore it during his summer part-time job at The Sleeping Hedgehog cafe, but it didn’t go away even in his sleep. He dreamt about the car crash; the way the crash ended wasn’t always the same but never well. He didn’t always see Ash and her friend Grace. Sometimes the dream only showed his older brother, Ernie – he either looked healthy and alive or marred with blood and decay, both versions having an unsettling placid smile. In reality, his brother never died from a crash, Sebastian knew this, but the fact didn’t stop him from having that dream several more times.

After ditching his “borrowed” bike right outside the entrance, Sebastian had arrived in the hospital just a few moments, almost immediately, before Sean was rushed in. Why was everybody dying around him tonight?! No wonder why he hated high school proms. He should’ve known something crazy would happen like another stupid teen movie. Sebastian managed to make it to the waiting area, but he wasn’t able to see Sean or Ash that night. Obviously, neither of them were in a stable conscious state at the time. And Sebastian doubted that his appearance would make any difference – what did a few months of acquaintance mean to anyone? At least he was told they were going to be okay. He met Ash’s brother Jace while in the waiting room. He’d seen Jace a few times since he hanged out with his sister but never got to really know the guy. Ten minutes later, his police aunt, Detective Lucia Torres, showed up to and brought him home.

Afterward, he tried to visit as much as he could. Usually, he stayed for about one or two hours, depending on how much free time he had or if it felt like he was the Third Wheel for too long. He would bring along snacks to share with them (and Jace, if he was around), like eclairs, roll cake slices or cookies that he and his aunt made at home. He also stuck around for Ash’s physical therapy sessions, secretly worried that Ash might push herself too hard, due to personal experience. He didn’t get in the way or pester so she could feel in control. Occasionally, if she got frustrated with something, he tried to offer simple helpful advice, though he felt a little shy and awkward doing it, being the first time trying to help someone after going through PT himself.

Now he was back at Westbrook High for his sophomore year, standing in front of his locker, staring at the small bag of homemade chocolate chip muffins in his backpack, and wondering if he should share them with Sean and Ash in lunchtime if they were around. Sebastian was not a food sharer, so this was kind of special for him to consider it. He hoped no random jerk starts calling him the “Muffin Man” because of this, and on the first day of school, too.

Denim.jpeg
Kanen
It's fine. It's fine. It's all fine now. She's ok. Ash is fine. Calm down.

Kanen had choked back his sobs, now just rocking quietly up against the wall and clutching his head in his hands. The situation had been handled, but Kanen's heart was still racing. Even though he told himself over and over again that everything was perfectly fine now, He still shook. Kanen's chest violently trembled as he rocked back in forth and every breath felt like he was sucking on an empty balloon. It hurt. No matter how deep of a breath he took or how fast he tried to breath, Kanen just couldn't seem to get enough oxygen in. His whole chest burned. Kanen didn't have a clue whether it was his heart or his lungs, but it all felt like it had been soaked in gas and lit with a match.

Calm down.

When Ash moved closer, Kanen snapped. He knew she was only trying to help, everyone here was only trying to help, but Kanen felt like he was trapped in his own body. Like his skin was too tight. Naturally, he was already aggravated when Ash's hands touched him. Sean throwing in his two cents was just like tossing a bundle of tinder on hot coals. That got the fire going real quick.

Kanen turned on Ash just as quickly as a rattlesnake would have. Her grabbed her by the shoulder's forcing her to face him head on and look at him. Kanen's grip was strong, probably a little stronger than it should've been, but his face wasn't mad. If anything, Kanen just looked hurt. Like a teenager getting dumped for the first time, or a high school getting denied from their dream school. Not mad, just hurt.

"You have no right!" Kanen began, yelling at her as he let her go an stood up. No staring down at her, pointing a sharp finger, Kanen continued to yell. "You have no right to do this! What the fuck am I supposed to do without you!? Where am I supposed to go, huh!? Did you ever stop and think maybe I needed you?! I had no one else! You are all I fucking have! You can't just give up and leave me alone! I won't fucking let you! I fucking hate you, but I still fucking needed you! God, you're so fucking selfish! I could've had some sort of a fucking future! I could've been something if I hadn't spent all my time cleaning up after your fucking messes all the time! I did everything you ever fucking asked, so I'm not just going to let you take the easy way out and leave me here with nothing! You have no fucking right to just abandon me! No fucking right!"

Kanen's yelling became repetitive like he was reading from a rehearsed script. He might've been yelling in Ash's face, but the words weren't meant for her. Kanen had spent countless nights thinking about what he should've said to his dad, and well, you can only hold things in for so long. Two years of more or less trying to kill himself had been a lot, and now Kanen was saying a little more than he intended to.

"You can't just fucking leave like mom! You're the only fucking one left, you sorry, drunk, piece of shit!" Kanen finished.

He froze like a deer in headlights. Kanen's mouth hung open a little bit before he quickly closed it. He was shocked ti hear himself say what he did, but shock was quickly shadowed by more anger. Wrath hurts a whole lot less than stabbing sadness. Kanen much preferred just being pissed.

Kanen's eyes locked on to Ash like he was only now seeing her. "Don't you every do this shit ever again. Never." He grumbled before marching out of the bathroom in an attempt to save whatever pride he had left.

Winona Winona PenguinFox PenguinFox

Ash
osLqzk.gif

Kanen's outburst, although it first felt directed at her, she quickly realized wasn't. It had been stupid of her to assume that Kanen had done this for her, because he stupidly cared or something. Ha. As if. And yeah, that turned her hurt and fear into just straight anger. Anger, and numbness. Straight fucking numbness, because fuck this.

Fine.

She was alone, but Ash was used to that, wasn't she? Her biggest fan and supporter had been Jeffrey, and with him gone, that left Ash totally by herself. People sucked. She didn't want them around her.

Ash stood up slowly, turning towards Jace and Sean with a sweet smile. "Hey, I'm fine. Sorry about that, I totally overreacted." She said with a laugh, as if the destruction around her had been no big deal. "But Sean, I'm serious about breaking up with you. I'm not in any situation to date. I need to focus on myself and getting better right now, and being fine on my own. No hard feelings?"

And then she turned and stepped out of her bathroom, her eyes roaming the room for a moment before they found a single notebook that hadn't been tossed. It was probably an old diary or something. Disgusting. So Ash picked it up, and with all the forced in her body, tossed it at Kanen, hitting him squarely in the back of the head before he could leave.

"Hey jackass, I didn't ask you to show up." Ash snapped. "I was fine. Don't pretend like you care."

She. Was. Fine.

Ash would always be just that. Just... fine. Not good, not better, not great. But fine.

And so she picked her way through the destruction of her room, stepping out into the hallway to head to one of the many bathrooms. "Jace, I'm going to get cleaned up and head back to school." She called over her shoulder to a stunned, and very confused, brother before she headed to the nearest bathroom to wash away the last proof of her not being fine.

Her mother had been right. People really didn't give a damn, so it was best to just put on a brave face.

After she was gone, Jace was still stuck in silence, a look of shock and confusion on his face. "What just happened?"

PenguinFox PenguinFox High5ives High5ives

Stu

WE4oTWB.gif

Bla bla bla. How lame.

When Elise was done handing out the punishments, Stu gave her a shrug.

‘Whatever,’ he said. ‘Can I go now?’

He didn’t wait for Elise’s response before he shot up abruptly from his chair. On his way out, he made sure to tug on his jacket to get that extra bit of water onto Elise’s carpet, and maybe also onto ‘blonde bimbo’ and that equally pompous girl, who had come in with Noah.

Clear of the door the angsty teen stormed into the hallway, where he sloshed his way to his locker, still dripping from head to toe. Ever since that chemistry accident a while ago, Stu had thought it wise to keep a change of clothes in his locker, knowing they would one day come in handy. Now he grabbed everything he needed to get dry, before hurling his backpack into his locker and slamming the door shut. Loudly.

A small, bright-eyed freshman a couple of lockers down the hallway turned at the noise and watched him curiously.

‘What are you looking at?' Stu said, giving the freshman the death glare.

'N. . . nothing. . .' the poor kid shrank into his shell.

Carrying his clothes under his arms now, Stu stomped away in the direction of the bathrooms. Slop. Slop. Slop. He quickly turned the corner and–

–bumped straight into a girl.

~* (!* @##&&@#*&~

Was it deja vu? Perhaps. But he didn’t fall over, and there was no Grace awkwardly lying on top of him this time.

Still a collision was a collision. It made the girl drop all her books and stuff. Stu huffed in annoyance. His day couldn’t get any worse.

‘Bloody hell! Watch where you’re–’

Something snapped him out of his rage. He suddenly paused, and fell silent. It was his fault, wasn’t it? Then what was he doing, being mad at this girl?

‘. . .I’m. . . I'm sorry,’ Stu stammered, reluctantly going on his knees to collect the books for her. ‘. . . Are you. . . are you alright?’

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a Dede Dede mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties mogy mogy PenguinFox PenguinFox

Last edited:
Ezio
giphy (37).gif

When Beau took his arm with a forgiving smile, Ezio found himself rather glad that he’d bumped into this girl. While she seemed a bit off the wall, crazy even, Ezio saw potential in even the most hopeless of individuals. Anyone could succeed in his line of work if they wanted it. It wasn’t hard to charm things out of people, especially when you happened to be a charming and handsome foreigner, Beau was English and they could definitely work that to their advantage. Americans were obsessed with foreigners, which made it exceptionally easy to make friends with them and friends were an asset. Friends could get you information without a price. They had a downside as well, of course, everything did. Friends were easy to lose and even easier to hurt. Feelings were fragile in a highschool environment so they would have to watch where they stepped lest they ruin a chance. If he could teach Beau effectively, he had no doubt that they could do it. They would have to start immediately. Ezio turned a corner and the front office came into view.

“You have nothing to worry about. I’m sure your...amante will be fine.” He gestured to the direction they were walking, “I am Ezio and lesson number one begins now.” They swept into the front office and Ezio pulled him and Beau off into a corner where they had a view of the whole area unobstructed. Ezio leaned low and spoke quietly to Beau, “You see the students that were taken into the principal’s office, si? It might be useful to know what happened.” He pointed to the secretary working quietly in front of them,”We’ll never get anything out of the Principal, she’s a culo duro. We will not waste our time on her. It serves you to know who you can and can’t play. Watch and learn.” Ezio strode confidently toward the desk and leaned casually against it. The secretary looked up and Ezio flashed her a brilliant thousand-watt smile. The woman was young, easily manipulated, a prime target for someone like Ezio.

“Good morning, mujer hermosa.” Ezio spoke in a deep and unapologetically seductive voice, “I couldn’t help but notice that some of my classmates were taken in. Do you happen to know what happened? Are they in trouble.” He spoke low, leaned forward extremely close to the secretary, “I couldn’t bear the curiosity.” The secretary giggled and Ezio had her. Easy as cake.

“There was an incident with the pool. Alaska was thrown in by Mason. I believe some of them were given detention.” She leaned forward as well, whispering her next words, “Between you and me, the new detention policy is futile. The whole cubicle thing is only going to make the kids want to talk more and I doubt they find a teacher with enough weight to be able to keep them in check.” Ezio nodded along with her words and when she was done offered her a smile and a thanks before making his way back to Beau.

“You must play on your strengths and the weaknesses of the person you’re trying to squeeze.” He ran a hand through his hair and held the door for Beau as they made their way back out of the library, “That might not have been rotura de tierra information, but the point is that I succeeded. She will be easy to get info out of in the future. Much more…..lucrativo things.”

Winona Winona

Elle
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f617a7079527550635f6569576e413d3d2d3732393030303238382e313561633534626234326163383766383839343835343639343333332e676966

It all happened so fast, faster than Elle could keep up with.

First the blonde guy was hauled off to no where, then the little raven haired girl was being thrown into a pool and- it was just a lot of yelling, okay? It also made her stomach sink, her entire body frozen as her eyes helplessly wandered from person to person. So far, Westbrook was nothing like her old school... and not in the good ways.

Before she could even fully turn around to maybe walk away and forget about the whole thing, a tall brunette was standing in front of her, his hand sliding along the back of his neck and unfamiliar blue eyes staring intently into hers. He was devilishly handsome, his frame lithe and long with the slightest hint of muscle tone. He wore dark clothing, and almost held a paralleled darkness to him. He was intriguing above all else... not anything like the types of boys that had approached Elle in the past. Mostly because he didn't look like a pastor or lawyer's son, and he probably didn't own a pair of salmon colored shorts.

All he said was that what she did was nice, and well.. it didn't seem nice. It was just common sense, right? You see someone get decked and you help them? "Oh I uh... I guess so," The blonde shrugged, tugging her cardigan up with a small grin and peeling her eyes from the scene by the pool. "Honestly, I was just trying to help up the guy. I don't think I want to be involved in all that." As if on cue, the lot seemed to start making their way to the principal's office, the heads hanging low and the one pale girl wringing her hair out on the way. "Is Westbrook always this, uh... eventful?" Elle chuckled before pressing her lips into a line. Maybe this time she would get a name back if she introduced herself.

"I'm Elle by the way, Polluck. I'm uh... new."

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Dante Novello
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
3 days of in-school suspension in the state-of-the-art cubicles or whatever. It wasn't as bad considering that this could've gone a lot worse for smoking on campus, pretty much in front of the school main entrance. Thankfully, Dante had managed to save her friend, and that meant that he now owed her one. She would most certainly have fun with what Noah had owed her, and she would make sure that it was something he was going to remember, something priceless for everybody, except him of course. It would probably be something pretty embarrassing for him, but a debt is a debt.

As one of the teenagers, Stu, or Steve, or something, rushed out of the office, he accidentally got some water on Dante's clothes, but seeing that this was a sort of coming-of-age moment for the kid, she would brush past it. It wasn't like she wouldn't brush past it otherwise, but Dante liked to pretend to be all tough and shit, even though she wasn't as tough as she wanted people to believe. She had realized when starting high school that being tough gives a person some advantage in some way, and she has been practicing her tough side for a long time now.

Aside from her, another teenager got a 3-day in-school suspension, and two more got 2-day in-school suspensions. The guy who got a 3-day in-school suspension was named Mason, and he wasn't new for Dante. Sure, she hadn't met the dude in person yet, but she knew a thing or two about him, from Noah, of course. Noah could talk for hours about anything, including things about his best friend, or his hedgehog, or about what he had for breakfast, and how it was so much better than what he had for breakfast two days ago.

"Well, I guess I'll see you two in three days." Dante said to Noah and Casper before doing one of those scout, two-fingered salute thingies and leaving the principal's office. She walked across the student-filled hallway, nonchalantly following Mason, seeing that she didn't knew where exactly she was supposed to go to, and he seemed to know exactly where he was heading.

"Hey, Marco, wait up!" Dante wasn't necessarily bad with names, or wait, no, yes she was. She was terrible when it came to remembering names. She called Noah Nolan for a solid month before actually remembering his name, but there was that one phase when she also called him Nigel. A catastrophe, if you will.

She hurried up to catch up to Mason, and the blonde girl being Dante Novello who ran since she was like 5, caught up pretty quickly. She needed to make friends, and if this guy was as nice and as good of a person as Noah suggested he was, he would be an awesome friend to have.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Mason), mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties (Casper)
Mentions: Dede Dede (Stu)​

Casper

Everything was too much at once. He’d been dragged into the principal’s office, people were wet, he had a name for a familiar smell, some girl was speaking and then a lot of people were speaking and most importantly Stu was speaking. Stu was in here. He felt sick to his stomach, eyes watering as everything just kept moving, everyone talking and talking and talking.

Tears had just began to drip down his face, hands rapidly wiping them away when he was dismissed. He nodded hurriedly, stumbling towards the door. That girl from earlier- That girl he had thought was his friend- was speaking to him, but he couldn't focus on that right now.

Stu walked past him, and he felt bile rise in the back of his throat.

And then he was out, but it wasn’t enough. His chest hurt, and his stomach was beginning to ache. Why did he feel like this? He hadn’t done anything- He was free to go. Omma or Daddy weren’t even gonna get called.

He took in a gasp, trying to be subtle about it.

He needed to go collapse somewhere, to try and breathe. Bathroom would work.

For a moment, his eyes shut tight. He was a failure, through and through. He had ended up in the office on the first day of school. That was even worse than Aaron. And he hadn’t even got in trouble, and he was sobbing.

What a lost cause.

~`*`~​

Laurel

Oh, there was more drama here than Laurel had hoped for. She looked to the wet kid in the seat next to her as he spoke, eyebrows shooting up.

That kid had balls, huh? Wandered how long that would last. Then a girl in the back who Laurel didn’t particularly care about chimed in, and she couldn’t help but turn that look to her. She gave Mason a glance after that, because sure, she was angry at him, but was he seeing this???

Another girl spoke up, and her look intensified. This was crazy. Why was everyone talking back? Did they just… want to get in trouble? Did they not have college to think about? Like, honestly- This was high school!

And then the girl Mason had thrown in a pool tried to threaten her. In front of the principal, no less! She turned to Principal Summers, giving a look that hopefully read ‘See the way I’m being harassed? Haven’t I been punished enough?’

Of course, Principal Summers was on her phone, but Laurel didn’t let that get her down too much, not when her name was being said, her punishment dealt out.

…And her punishment was nothing. No punishment at all.

She could have cried, even as anger started to pour inside her. Remember your breathing, Laurel- She probably doesn’t mean to be a bitch.

She stood up when Principal Elise was done speaking, clasping her hands in gratitude and nodding. “Thank you, Principal Summers. I won’t end up in here again.”

She wouldn’t let herself end up in here again. Mason and her were going to have a talk as soon as school was out. That much was for certain.

And then that kid got water on her.

Remember your breathing, Laurel. It isn't even that much. Don't think about what it might be like to shove him back into all that water, soaking him even more.

Besides, you have class.

She left, onto her preppy cheerleader duties or something.

Dani
tumblr_inline_p0sk7zf52w1uvaycf_540.gif

"I did text. You're just bad at checking your phone," Dani chuckled with a roll of her eyes, shaking her head as the brunette fluffed and flurred his hair this way and that. "And you look fine. I'm sure all the little freshman will be dying to talk to the boy with the cute-as-a-button accent," Mocking him she pinched the boy's cheek before kicking (almost literally) the car into drive and heading down the road, thinking about Milos' question.

Was she excited? Well... somewhat. It did sorta suck that she was stuck in Westbrook for another year, but at the same time it meant that she was able to look after her little Milos. So at least their was a bonus? "Oh yeah, I'm stoked," The new blonde finally muttered, running a hand through her hair with a sigh. "I get to be a grown-up-authority-bitch with people that I was just in classes with. That feels great and doesn't make me feel old at all." Obviously dripping sarcasm with a fake laugh, Dani quickly pulled into a spot in the staff lot of Westbrook High and smiled with a newfound sense of pride. "But hey, it does mean I get good parking! And that means you don't have to walk as far, my little princess."

Still though, sitting in the parking lot of Westbrook felt odd... she was no longer Milos' classmate and friend, she was his teacher (kinda) and friend. And that was weird as shit... did that mean she couldn't call him her little Russian cupcake in class?! God, this was gonna be hell...

Winona Winona (Milos)

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
'Everything will be okay. She won't kill me.' Noah repeated to himself over and over again while trying to calm himself.

But everything wasn't okay, and she would've definitely kill him, she being Mildred, also known as the head librarian, also known as Noah's grandma, also known as the only person equal to Chuck Norris.

Noah would've gladly taken a week of in-school suspension in the state-of-the-art cubicle thingies, hell, three weeks, just so his grandma didn't find out that he had smoked a cigarette. This lady and her attitude towards cigarettes and/or drugs was very clear; it was okay if somebody else was doing it, but anybody who is her blood wouldn't be doing it while she was alive, and that would be for a very very long period of time seeing that this lady wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon, and what she says goes.

It was when Dante had said goodbye to him that Noah was broken out of the trance he appeared to be stuck in. Casper was already gone by then, and Noah didn't have the time to apologize to the kid, or to explain to him that he wasn't actually a smoker. He could only hope now, that the kid didn't take being called into the principal's office to heart, but that probably wasn't the case.

Adjusting the backpack on his back, Noah left the office and made a mental note to find Casper sometime later to apologize and explain to him what exactly happened, and how he was 100% NOT A SMOKER.

It wasn't long before Noah had made his way to his locker in one of the many crowded hallways of Westbrook High. On his way there, he had come across his grandma who simply waved at him while taking a sip of her Pinkity Drinkity through one of the inner windows of the library. At first Noah wasn't sure if Mildred knew about the smoking or not, but thinking about it, she would've probably had smoke coming out of her ears if she did know, so at least principal Summers hadn't told her yet.

Opening his locker, there was a smell, and it wasn't either a good or a bad smell, but the smell of inside the locker which had stayed there from before summer. Of course, Noah had mostly emptied out his locker when it came to books, but he still had his track equipment inside a duffel bag, saved and ready for his track practice today after school. Pictures of his friends; Mason and Dani, as well as a picture of his brother were stuck onto the door of the locker, much like it was for most of the other students.

Having his soul drained by Elise meant that Noah was more than ready to get to his first class of the day, but he stopped when he noticed the girl fairly close to him struggle with opening her locker.

"You need to push onto the lock while turning it." He said, a smile on his face.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Gianna)​

Nova
tumblr_inline_ppr7s9waUq1rqmlml_1280.gif

Alaska practically lounging at Principal Summers, Stu talking back once more, and a few other choice words later, and the lot was finally released from the confines of that horridly stuffy office. It was obvious that the principal needed to work out her own family issues before trying to discipline any children besides her own, but that didn’t mean that anyone was necessarily let off easy. Alaska and Stu were dealt an in-school suspension in whatever cells the dungeon master had decided to install over the summer, as well as a few other unfortunate souls. Honestly, it surprised Nova how easy the principal had let off her and Ryder… after all, it was her daughter that had caused the commotion, but still…

“Well, thanks. Bye!” Nova squeaked before any minds could be changed, smiling before tugging her boyfriend from the office and out into the hallway. “Son of a bitch, she’s something else,” The brunette groaned, dropping her hand from Ryder’s to file it through her hair. It was the first day, the first fucking day and already Westbrook was up to its usual hellion schedule of mayhem and misfortune. But hey, at least one good thing came out of this.

Seeing a still semi-dripping Alaska appear in the hallway, Nova’s frown flipped into a bright smile. She ran towards the girl, throwing her arms around her in a hug and squeezing her tight. She was cold, still damp from the pool and reeked of chlorine, but she was still the same ol’ Alaska. It was funny how much closer the two had gotten since the brunette had started dating the girl’s brother, but it definitely was welcomed. It made everything easier, everything flow nice and calm in her life. Alaska had been there when Nova needed a girlfriend to just vent to about everything, reassuring her that her feelings were valid and always being willing to go on those late night drives. It was funny how much the twins impacted Nova’s life in such a short time. Not that she was complaining.

“You smell like a pool supply store,” Nova coughed slightly, pulling her nose away from Alaska’s slow drying hair and laughing just slightly. “I’m sorry, it so isn’t funny that you got tossed in a pool but like… at least you can pull off the natural hair look?” Teasing, of course. Nova was always playfully teasing, just like the old days with her, and Alaska and…

Drake.

He was the next ghost to appear in the hall, making Nova’s breath catch in her throat. The two hadn’t spoken in forever, but that didn’t mean she didn’t deeply care about the guy. She had heard he had gone through a pretty tough time and well… it made her feel like hell that she wasn’t around to help him.

“Hey,” Was all she could manage to squeak out, stepping back just a bit and almost bumping into her boyfriend behind her. Nova wasn’t entirely sure where she stood with the guy, and above all she could really only ask for forgiveness. Drake and Alaska had been a huge part of her first year at Westbrook, and the hazel eyed girl would’ve given anything to get those times back.

Winona Winona (Drake) a z u l a a z u l a (Ryder & Alaska)​

Drake

He was annoyed, truly, with the whole situation. Everything was happening at once, and Drake couldn't breathe in the cramped little room that was the principal's new office! He had visited these walls plenty of times before, but now it was for a reason that he truly didn't deserve to be here for, and Drake was annoyed.

And then he was walking out of the office, and Nova of all people decided to just say hey! Like she hadn't abandoned him at his time of need for Ian, or then disappeared and stopping talking to him just as fast over the summer. Drake had needed somewhere to go, and where was Nova? Nowhere, that's where, so he just offered a dirty look.

"I'll see you later, Alaska." He said, his voice and face softening for a moment.

Then Drake headed off because he had one thought on his mind, and that was to find Maisie. Drake hadn't talked to her since... well, since they had kissed, and he was worried. But finding her curly-haired self was easy enough, although Drake found himself pausing for a moment. His breath caught in his throat, his hands growing sweaty.

How was it that even now, Maisie gave him butterflies?

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Mason

He'd moved behind Laurel's chair, his arms crossed over his chest during Elise's meeting. Mason didn't offer anything, instead remaining stoic and quiet during the meeting. The most that he had done was drop his hands to his sides and move slightly so that he could stop Alaska if she decided to be a dumb ass and come after Laurel.

Luckily, Alaska decided to use whatever bit of brain was left in that fucked up head of hers and didn't do anything, and Mason and Laurel were able to exit the classroom safely. "I'm heading to detention. I'll see you later." He said, leaned down to give her a kiss on the cheek before he departed, hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans.

Once upon a time, Mason would have walked down the hallways, trying to command as much respect as he could. People would step out of his way, but now... Now, it wasn't like this anymore. Instead, Mason was just one in the crowd. People bumped into him, walked around him like he was nothing, and that was alright. He didn't care.

And then there was some blonde bimbo up beside him, and Mason glanced over at her, rolling his eyes. "I've got a girlfriend. Not interested." Okay, so his summer of blonde girls had made Mason a little confident.

mogy mogy

Last edited:
Callaghan (Cal)
tumblr_ojsbdlg2IZ1s392ayo6_250.gifv

5 o’clock in the morning; make breakfast, throw laundry in the dryer, try to wake up mom

6 o’clock in the morning; wake up the girls, get them dressed, try to wake up mom

7 o’clock in the morning; girls in the car, backpack ready to go, try to wake up mom

8 o’clock in the morning; girls at school, parking on campus, text from mom

‘Thx 4 getting grls redy. Luv u.’

Love… yeah right. That woman wouldn’t know love if it crawled down her throat and tried to infect her with the feeling. Shoving the phone into his pocket and slamming the door on the old dark blue Ford Ranger, Cal quickly twisted they key to lock it up before shouldering his backpack and walking towards school. He was tired, he was always tired, and listening to kids complaining about their mom grounding them or their brand new car not being the color they wanted or some other first-world bullshit made him want to scream until his own ears bled. If only they knew what it was like to have actual problems, to support your family because your mother was a drunk, to earn every penny and pay for shit yourself. These ungrateful bastards were lucky and they didn’t even have a fucking clue.

Pushing through the doors, the redhead kept his emerald eyes glued to the scuffed tiles of the halls, his fingers clutching his backpack and his shoulders stiff and ready to move from anyone who maybe didn’t seem him. It was hard to miss Cal though, what with his fiery ginger hair and tall stature. He had lean muscle tone from working at the Newman Junkyard and always somehow smelled of burned firewood (from what his sisters told him). Not that he minded that much, it was nothing more than a symbol of his hard work. He always worked hard for Mr. Newman, the name was like a father to him.

Daydreaming about being and work instead of this hellhole quickly proved to be a mistake though, as before he knew it his lithe frame was tilted and thrown off by another colliding into him. “Shit!” Cal muttered, reaching out to steady whatever he had bumped into while simultaneously steadying himself. His phone tumbled from his loose back pocket, his backpack smacking to the floor, but at least whoever he had knocked into was safe from the cold, unforgiving tiles. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking, I-“

Woah.

She was… well, a she. An expensive-looking she.

She was blonde and put together, wearing expensive-looking clothes and an expensive-looking smile. She wore an innocence about her that Cal couldn’t help but be slightly envious of. Pessimism flowed through his veins, ignorance not being apart of his vocabulary. But damn, to be able to look as oblivious as this… that seemed like a dream. It was these kinds of people that Cal couldn't help but hold somewhat of a grudge towards, even before really knowing them. The kind who lived in their expensive-looking houses, their expensive-looking handbags being worth more than his car and their expensive-looking instagram profiles flooding in thousands of wishful on-lookers. She probably didn't have a clue what it was like to struggle. Part of him hoped she never had to.

“I’m sorry, that was tot’lly my fault.” He repeated once more, his slight Irish accent peeking through as he offered the girl a nodded of his head before bending down to grab his backpack.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties (Laurel)​

Dante Novello
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
"Wooooow, okay." Dante said, surprise and shock evident in her tone of voice. She had expected lots of things, some hello's and/or some fuck off's, but she didn't expect Mason to think that she was interested in him. Firstly off, he had a girlfriend, and Dante wasn't interested in being somebody boys can cheat their girlfriend with, and secondly, he wasn't her type, like at all. She would've rather had something with Noah, who was gay, than something with Mason, and that was kind of a low blow. No offence to Noah. Some to Mason.

The surprise made Dante stop walking for a second or two, probably because she was never expecting to be brushed off so quickly, and with such not-give-a-fuck attitude. She had to give him props for that, because even she couldn't do something like that.

Pushing against a group of students to catch up with Mason, she fixed the bag on her back before talking again: "You know, Noah told me a lot of things about you, but he never mentioned you being a stuck up person. I mean, Marcus, don't get me wrong, it's okay if you are one, but like, it wouldn't hurt to work on your attitude a bit." She knew she wasn't helping, and once again, everything was evident from the tone she said it all in. Being mean to someone who is mean to her is a personality trait she was proud to have, and there was no way this guy was going to get away without her being just a little bit mean to him.

Interactions: Winona Winona (Mason)​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f44575a7a5536384a6b754c55513d3d2d3638383031353936392e313539346139666535316466396637363936303632313236343630382e676966

Tatum had already been pissed with Ava and was ready to fight back when her body was slammed against the lockers. Her body had been preparing to have a real fight. That was until JJ had shown up and got in her face. The tiny girl wasn’t scary she just thought everyone should bow to her, something Tatum had never been a fan of, but she wouldn’t be able to throw a punch. Of course, JJ was upset with her about the whole cheer captain debacle that had happened. Grace was in a coma and she had somehow become in charge of all the girls. So, when JJ had dumped the warm coffee all over her, whip cream and all Tatum was ready to pulverize her. That was until Sawyer had stepped in between them. Tatum tried to push past Sawyer, she didn’t want to hurt the girl, she hadn’t really done anything, “Move, Sawyer! Someone needs to teach this bitch to stay out of others business that doesn’t even involve her.” Of course, Sawyer wouldn’t let her get past, that was her friend after all. She was still being kept back by Sawyer, “You want to act like you’re all tough and protect your little girlfriend. Don’t come to practice at all! You’re benched for the next two games. I don’t want to see your bitchy face at all. Maybe that’ll teach you not to dump coffee on people when an argument isn’t about you. You aren’t in charge so stop acting like everyone needs to bow at your feet.”

Tatum was livid with JJ and she knew benching her was extremely mean and uncalled for but she was covered in sticky sweet coffee. She wouldn’t let JJ get away with butting in on something that she knew nothing about, all JJ wanted was to stay in power and have people fear her. Tatum wasn’t about to fear her, she had to make sure that JJ knew who really was in charge, for the time being at least.

Winona Winona Soap Soap
---
tumblr_muigreckbc1rng8zfo4_r1_250.gifv

Camden had been silent when his cousin had gone to throw punches on the random stranger. The words had stung a little, but he knew it was something he would have to deal with, and he didn’t always need Parker to protect him. Camden knew that the protection came from the right place in Parker’s heart, but they were still on school grounds, so it wouldn’t end well for Parker.

As Parker walked back over Camden only rolled his eyes, “Dude, you didn’t need to wail on him. I can handle my battles. Plus, you won’t be around for every homophobic asshole that walks by.” Camden loved Parker regardless of the flaws his cousin possessed but he could be a handful at time. So he of course had been a little frustrated about his cousins more aggressive attitude towards people, but their bond was thicker than that of anyone else in the family, hell probably even stronger than any relations in the school

PenguinFox PenguinFox
--
tumblr_pq089vCqbO1y2xn6po2_500.gifv

Brayden smiled at the blonde in front of him, her name had sounded as sweet as her. Her beauty was different than anyone else’s he had seen before, she wasn’t the type he would usually be drawn to. With all the commotion around it was weird that they were even able to have a conversation whatsoever. No football hitting one of them, no one being thrown into water yet again, he needed to seize his opportunity.

With a small smirk on his face he let his eyes look directly into Elle’s “I’m Brayden. Brayden Cornelle. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He gave her a small wink, “I’m actually new here as well so I’m not sure if it’s normally like this. My best friend kind of abandoned me and I’m a little lost. Do you want to be lost together?” he raised an eyebrow ever so slightly hoping Elle would take him up on the offer.

txlos txlos
--
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b44312d355843474563553962413d3d2d3733323630303630372e313539656464336662656430356134373838343433343834373135362e676966

Gia had been amazed by the school until Camden’s cousin had said something snarky towards her. She didn’t take it personal she just knew by his tone it was a little snarkier than she thought it had needed to be. She had been trying to gather up her courage to walk into high school and she had wished that he would’ve been nicer to her, seeing as he always made her blush whenever he made some comment to her when taking out the trash. But she just let it all slide, it was the first day of school and maybe he had been upset for all she could know.

Then Gia had decided to pull up her big girl pants and walk inside the large building. Her eyes had taken in all the sights of the hallway and all the chaos that seemed to be happening. She could see kids being led towards the principal’s office and lots of yelling. Westbrook was a crazy school. Gia made her way to where her locker should be, she had figured it out when she had originally received her schedule.

Gia started to turn the dial of her locker 4-15-2and her locker wouldn’t budge. She tried again and still nothing, she wondered if she had the wrong combination, but she kept trying and she ended up jiggling the door itself hoping it would unlatch for her. She couldn’t be later to her first class. She could feel her anxiety kicking and she was feeling panicked about her locker until she heard a voice ring out, “Oh!” she then tried once more doing exactly what the male had told her. Just like that her locker opened and she couldn’t help but have a goofy smile on her face, “Thank you! I’m Gianna.” She made sure that she had given the proper pronunciation Jahn-na. She hated it being pronounced wrong, granted she was now known as Gia to many. She hoped the new guy wouldn’t mess up like everyone else. He seemed nice at least.

mogy mogy

Noah Stewart
Noah on rocks comres 2.gif
Helping the girl open her locker, even if it was just with a friendly advice, made her smile, and the goofy smile on her face made Noah smile too, his smile not as goofy, but more of a genuine pretty smile he usually had on his face when he wasn't extremely irritated by Elise or Mason or somebody else who could get on Noah's nerves the same way.

"Well, Gianna, it's nice to meet you. I'm Noah." He made sure to pronounce her name the same way she did; Jahn-na., even adding the emphasis on the pronunciation exactly like she did. It wasn't a name he had heard before, and he could notice that she wanted him to pronounce it the way she said it. He leaned over to the girl to give her a firm handshake. She didn't seem conventional, but not a lot of people in Westbrook could be considered as conventional. Still, she didn't seem like others, and she had a certain charisma, a vibe about her that just told Noah that he wanted to be friends with her.

As much as Noah is bad as some things, like driving for example, judging people by their character isn't one of those things. Sure, he made a few mistakes here and there, but all in all, Noah has a pretty good record when it comes to knowing which people he should hang out with, and which people he should steer clear of.

"You're a freshman, right?" It was easy to figure it out. Almost every, if not every freshman has that something about them that just screams with anxiety and nervousness. It was entirely normal. Noah knew that he looked like that when it was the first day of his freshman year. His brother looked like that when it was his day of freshman year too. Casper, the boy Noah met, looked like that, even though he wasn't a freshman, but still. It was all a part of that Westbrook charm, because this school was far from being normal, seeing that it's filled with more drama than any of those soap operas.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Gianna)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back