• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook -- Season 1 - A long term high school rp

Looks good, Timv9 Timv9 !
I was honestly considering doing a similar thing with Jace with him not realizing he's homosexual, but I think I might change that up now.

Looks good, Timv9 Timv9 !
I was honestly considering doing a similar thing with Jace with him not realizing he's homosexual, but I think I might change that up now.

Ah I gotcha! I'm just wondering are you going to add pictures for your characters or no?

Possibly? I'm not typically a picture person, because I can never find a real person that looks like how I imagine them, so I prefer describing through text... Plus the site I came from rarely used pictures, so I'm also kind of new to it.
But I might just for the fun of it if I get time.

Feel free to join! Discord is just above this post, and the link to the main page is on the front. ^.^

Come on in. ^.^ there's a Discord link near the top of this page if you'd like to join us over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back