• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

b4a18a69ae01248246bb470afcfddf5c.png

c6eeaba540f1c03ae12fc647e7f37974.png

35775e54acc6020414cd5b2019a0319f.jpg

Lillie's alarm started to ring in her large bedroom, the noise echoing in the silent room. The curtains were spread out, letting the sunlight seep through the windows and shining onto her face. Opening her eyes and grimacing at the bright light, she decided her maids had came in and spread out the velvet red curtains. She stretched a bit, before getting up from her bed.

Her attention was focused on the large calendar on the wall, and the date was circled. Her eyes widened, as a large smile was spread across her face. It was her birthday. She immediately jumped out of bed and ran over to the restroom, swiftly taking a burning hot shower before she wrapped herself in a dark red towel and putting on a cute white top and a dark red leather jacket and a dark red skirt that was short. She wore a cute white top and a short, dark red skirt along with a black leather jacket. Wearing red heels, she slowly walked downstairs on the crisp white, marble stairs.

She headed straight for the dining room, a wide smile plastered on her face. She arrived to the long, marble table, and quietly sat down as the maids placed breakfast on the table. Looking around, Lillie asked, "Where's father?"

The maid with dewy lips and beautiful hazel eyes looked over at Lillie, and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Mr. Kim.. had some errands to run suddenly. He needs to stay in his office.. he'll eat later."

Lillie's smile immediately vanished, and stared down at her plate. "Oh..." a slight frown had formed. "It's my birthday though, Emily. He promised he'll be here.." She choked up. It was her fifteenth birthday today, and her father said he'll be there in the morning for breakfast. Emily frowned. "I know, dear. But, this is important." Lillie grit her teeth. "What'll he give me this year? A stupid golden pen that was laying on his table? He never puts any thoughts in his gifts.." she sucked in her breath as Emily grimaced, knowing that she was right. "Dear, Mr. Kim regrets it--"

"Yeah, sure," she mumbled, pushing her plate to the side. "I don't have an appetite anymore. Your hair scars me," she said, pointing at the maid's frizzy black hair that was unkept and messy. She shot up from the table and made her way to the door, opening it and slamming it shut with a painful THUD.

Her dark red heels clopped against the crystal clean floors of the hallway, her chin held up high and her arm holding her bag's strap. That's when she felt someone link their arms with hers abruptly and she sharply gasped. She turned, but saw a girl with coffee colored skin and piercing green eyes and thick raven locks stylized into a large ponytail. "Lillyyyyyyy~" Lillie laughed as she shouted her name. "Cassie! It's so lovely to see you." Cassie grinned, patting her head. "Lovely to see you, too."

Cassie is an athletic 'friend' of Lillie who's on the girls' basketball team. Affable, she's an outgoing and friendly person who loves talking to others.

"Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu~"

The Korean flashed her a charming smile. "Thanks, Cassie." Cassie smirked mischievously, and her gaze trailed over to the locker where the word SLUT was written, the S starting to go away, staring at a particular someone. "You're going to love your birthday present, Lily."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Shitty || Mentioned: Emmi Emmi || Interacting With: N/A || Hallway
8ae710ed44755300530ad9e0bbb44d3f.png

original.gif

375341feeb3d60613cf90f366f588d8e.png

df7b7b3775a6b06f11d148c9b0e20880.png

4690755795750bf5275eea98a241d109.jpg
Jude fidgeting in place, watching as the redhead scrubbed the locker, trying to get the word off the locker. He held in his breath, wondering if she'd accept his help. When the girl heard his voice, she turned over, and studied him. “Of course. Here.” She reached into the bucket and gave her a rag as well. “Try your best. It’s pretty stubborn.” The white haired boy stared at the rag for a long moment, before giving her a shy smile. "Thank you."

He grabbed the bright red rag and started to aggressively scrub onto the locker. Curiosity sparked his eyes, wondering what had happened for someone to call another a slut. He could just ask, but decided that wasn't the best course of action. Judging from his experiences, it's annoying for others to pry in your matters. He sighed, and scrubbed the locker harder. It really was hard to get off, but he decided to use dry erase markers, like the redhead. He grabbed a blue dry erase marker from his bag and started to scribble on part of the L and started to erase it. It was kind of working.

"Wow, slut shaming is still a thing. What a surprise."

Jude whipped his head around to see a gorgeous redhead with bright blue eyes shimmering with mischievous intent. Yeah. It is. Did you live under a rock? He thought, staring at the girl, studying her from head to toe. "Are you the slut on this locker?" The blue eyed girl asked the redhead, who frowned and replied, “No, I’m not. Just someone trying to help out. Do you want to help too instead of just standing there?” Jude raised an eyebrow before shyly looking back at the locker and scrubbing the damned thing.

"Yeah, no. I'm obviously too pretty to do those kinds of things," Blue Eye said, smirking at her before looking at Jude and the other boys. "Plus why would I help when you have all these cute boys helping you." She smiled towards the freshman as Jude blushed a bright red. His ears burned red hot, as he rubbed his neck. This blue eyed girl gave him some really bad vibes.

"You know you'd be a lot more attractive if you'd just lose the bitchy attitude." The asshat said, smiling sweetly as she turned her attention back to the redhead. "No one wants to fuck a girl acting like an uptight bitch." She looked over in the hallway, and her attention's been snatched by another female student.

"Oh. Carmen, right?" The blue eyed girl asked. "Wow, long time no see, Annabelle, right?" The girl named 'Carmen' snarled. "Why are you here. Feel like screwing up Mason life again? Run out of fresh dick from where ever you moved to." Jude winced at the vulgar language and insults thrown at each other. This Mason guy was certainly the problem here. Dear god, now he was stuck with a bunch of girls chasing after a guy. This reminded him of a girl who killed her best friend over a guy on the news a couple of years back.

"Or maybe you finally realized that what a shitty mom you were for ditching Ari. Doubt she would even know who you were at this point." Choking that family came into this argument, Jude felt a bit hurt that 'Annabelle' had ditched her kid.

“No way.” The redhead blurted, staring at Adriane as if she grew a second head. You’re Adriane?” Jude looked over at them, utterly confused with no idea on what to say.
"Please, she's two. She doesn't know who anyone is." She replied, causing Jude to frown slightly. That was the most idiotic thing ever. "Two year olds have feelings too, y'know.." he spoke up, before knowing what he was doing. "They're capable of feeling hurt if their mother abandons them. Parents have a responsibility when they have a child.." his arm started to hurt even more, pain pierced Jude like a bus. "Anyway, I didn't come here for Mason, I came here to have a good time. But hey, if he happens to want to get back together, who am I to tell him no?"

Jude really didn't want to deal with this, so he tried blocking out whatever else everyone said, and started to float around in his own thoughts.

"Adriane?" A male's voice appeared, addressing 'Annabelle'. The blue eyed girl, who's real name is 'Adriane', turned to stare at the handsome boy, smiling brightly. The boy looked surprised, his eyes clouded with both confusion and surprised. He looked shocked, with his mouth slightly agape. "Mason!" Adriane shouted, her way over to Mason, throwing herself into his arms. Jude eyed them as if a crow had came in and ripped them to shreds. So, this is the boy everyone's after? He thought, staring at him while slowly scrubbing. "I've missed you so much, and little Ari." Jude snorted at how two faced she was. "Not what you were saying earlier.." he mumbled under his breath, afraid if she heard him. That's when he witnessed the two kiss, and Jude immediately looked away.

"So I see you found Carter," The boy said. "And you met... June."

"Yeah, Carter and I were just catching up on everything that's happened. I'm so glad that someone was there for you while I wasn't. She's such a good friend." What an asshole, he thought, timidly glancing over at the two. "I was just telling June how sweet it was of her to clean the word slut off that poor girl's locker."

Sure. He thought.

That's when one of the freshman punched Mason in the face, and Jude's eyes widened, and sharply gasped, staring over at the boy and he staggered back, looking at the scene before him. The girl named June dropped her supplies into the bucket with a loud splash. Droplets flew everywhere. “Good luck," she stated, before walked off with her things.

Jude stared at the girl, his eyes wide. Hands shaking, he didn't even realize what he did before grabbing his school bag and stared at the boy Mason, the girl Adriane, and the boy who had punched Mason, before running after June, trying to catch up to her. "Hey--June..!" He called out. He didn't know why he was compelled to go, perhaps it was because he always helped others. He didn't even know what he was trying to do--maybe he just wanted to comfort her. He knew how manipulative girls can be, and maybe even help June go through whatever was going on. If she doesn't want him to, he would respect it.

Mood: Pity || Mentioned: @Everyonenearthelocker || Interacting With: Moonshadow Moonshadow Winona Winona || Location: Hallway

002ea7d1ebfbb2e760f4b9f32013dc42.png

giphy-downsized.gif

Bryan
RareAshamedCrane-size_restricted.gif
Bryan was leisurely making his way through the hallway toward his locker, feeling particularly disappointed in himself. He'd just completely bombed a math test and now he'd found out about rumors that he stared at the guys in the locker room. Bryan's dad would have a conniption if he ever found out Bryan was bi. The blonde boy himself had actually come to terms with it only a month ago. It had been a terrible idea to do what he did, he'd known that from the start but he'd done it anyway. Bryan was in the process of pulling put his phone to back track on his claim and apologize before the rollback had him in major trouble when someone placed a hand on his chest. He looked up and came face to face with none other than Alaska Vaughn. The girl wasted no time in glocking him in the face. Shit.

"Fuck. Okay, yeah, I deserved that." Bryan straightened back up after the force of the punch, holding his now very much bleeding nose, "My bad, dude. I'll back track pr whatever." He spoke, words slightly muffled behind his hand as he went to tweet out yet another tweet before putting his phone away.

"I'm....uh...sor-sorry." Bryan shook his head, "That was low even for me." Suddenly Bryan was hit with memories of the night of his house party. Flashes of his dad going on a rage, throwing solo cups and bottles all around the living room. Seething words about how useless he was. Peter Danielson had never once laid a hand on his son, but his words hurt like a slap all the same. He remembered Bailey quietly shuffling int into the living room after their dad and fled the house still fuming. She'd said nothing as she helped him pick up the living room and the rest of the house. It wasn't until they were outside tossing trash bags in the dumpster when Bailey grabbed him by his arm and gave him a hug, which he gladly returned.

"I'm sorry." She'd whispered, "Calling you useless was low, even for him."

Back in the present Bryan had froze for a solid few seconds before blinking back to reality. He glanced back down at Alaska and remembered his bleeding nose. Suddenly he was in pain again. Bryan said nothing as he turned and walked off toward the bathroom, leaving onlookers and Alaska behind him.

a z u l a a z u l a

ItaL.gif

Carter knew that June wasn't anywhere as back as Adriane. But she also knew that Mason was blind to anything Adriane did, he thought everything she did for him was an act of true love. It wasn't Mason's fault he didn't know what genuine love was, considering the home he grew up in. Hell Carter wasn't sure what love even was.

But she knew what caring was, and she cared for the people around her. She knew Adriane didn't care about Mason, it was just a game to her. "Mason was a great person before you. He didn't need to to change everything about him, just so YOU could be seen with him." She could feel herself fuming she knew that Adriane was looking to get a reaction out of someone, to make her look like the victim in all of this.

"Even if you did all those things for him, that doesn't make you the better person. That doesn't give you the RIGHT to cause pain in the rest of his life." She took a deep breath, stepping towards Adriane. "You realize keeping the kid and running off, isn't what Mason wanted right? He wanted you, he wanted a family, what he never really got, and thought he would finally have it with you." She ignored her comment about her hair, she dyed her hair for herself, and didn't need to prove that to a low life like Adriane.

"I know you Adriane. I'm not the same girl you remember" She looked her up and down. "You don't scare me." She started to walk backwards, adjusting her messenger bag. "You won't get me to fight you that easily." She turned away from her, looking back over her shoulder once more. "And remember, you're not the victim here." She threw her a wink, before leaving, she wasn't going to let Adriane take control this time, she wasn't the scared freshman Adriane once knew.

Winona Winona Moonshadow Moonshadow

D529D1E9-B61F-4B01-B79C-91B10298CEFE.gif
June
June was glad someone said it. Granted that didn’t make her like Carter anymore than she did before, but at least she did what June wanted to say so badly. However, she couldn’t acknowledge her as she walked away. She needed to get away. She needed all of this to disappear once and for all. Her phone pinged and she was going to get it until she heard someone call for her.

She looked up and sighed. It was the freshman who decided to help. June quickly shook her head and held up her hands. “Listen.” She said, trying to not get mad at the boy. “I’m so not in the mood right now. There’s nothing you can say to me to make me less mad than I already am. Leave. Me. Alone.” Despite her best efforts, that anger seeped into her voice at the end of her statement. Then, she turned and quickly walked away, deciding to go to class after that whole disaster happened.

Emmi Emmi Dazzle Dazzle

Mads
tumblr_mvc88yFs9k1sq0x6uo2_250.gif

His smile grew, if that was even possible. "alright then." He couldn't believe how nervous he was. He didn't come to this school looking for a relationship, he had come trying to get away from one. But Scar seemed different. At least he hoped she was...

The bell rang, and it was official, they were late to class. "Hey at least we can say we got lost trying to find the room?" He shook his head with a small laugh. "It won't even be a lie" He lead the way out of the gym walking side by side with Scar. Hopefully Westbrook was going to be a lot different. A lot better.

Rach Rach

Rae
NiftyImperfectAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

At the mention of Chase's name her smile shot back onto her face. "Oh my god" She sighed. "He's so cute Phoenix." She rolled back into the chair tucking her legs into her chest and holding them tight. "He's one of the Vaughn kids, the oldest one." She thought about his smile, and his dark blue eyes. "His eyes Phoenix. His eyes" It was almost as though Rae had hearts in her own eyes just thinking about Chase. "I'm so comfortable with him... Almost as comfortable as I am around you."

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Maisie
tumblr_inline_okhlatR1Ka1sjw90d_500.gif
Maisie watched as a police SUV pulled up. Furrowing her brows she was confused. Was the police officer going to take her to the group home? Maisie wasn't exactly sure where she was going or who she was staying with. Andrew hadn't told her all the details so she assumed otherwise. Andrew flashed a smile in the man's direction. Putting his hand out to shake it, Maisie's gaze stood on the dog, tense for a second before the dog relaxed and sat next to it's owner happily. The corners of her mouth tilted into an almost smile. "Lewis, glad to meet you in person." Andrew reached out and shook his hand. The tattoos caught her attention, she narrowed her eyes in curiosity, silently appreciating the work on them. Andrew released his grip from the handshake, and placed his hand on Maisie's shoulder. She flinched visibly and glanced the hand. Maisie didn't like being touched, she shrugged off his hand.

However Andrew barely took notice. Giving a thin smile to Lewis, continuing. "This.. is the girl i was telling you about, Maisie meet Lewis, he's going to be fostering you." Maisie raised her eyebrows in surprise, and tore her gaze from the dog in front of her to look at Lewis, she glanced back towards the police car. She never liked police officers, or some of the laws in general. They just.. hadn't been kind to her, so it made sense to her why she'd try to stray away from following them. Maisie waved to the sliver haired man. "Hey.." The fact that she was going to be staying with an officer made her feel uneasy. But it wasn't like she had a say in it otherwise.

The trio stood in silence for a few seconds until Andrew put his hands together and glanced at the both of them. In the "Well, you both have a long drive. You two should get going. You have everything?" Andrew asked, Maisie gave him a look. It was stupid question, she lifted her bag up to show him. Andrew awkwardly looked away from the glare and focused on Lewis. Exchanging goodbyes. Without a word Maisie strode towards the police car. She could see it needed to be clean, but Maisie wasn't too picky with cleanliness. Opening the passenger door and taking a seat. Looking in the rearview mirror, It hadn't been too long since she was in the backseat of one of these cars. Maisie took a deep breath and settled in her seat. Barely looking towards Lewis when he'd got into the car, she stared at the window wondering what it'd be like if everything would just be.. easier for change.

Sawyer
Sawyer was relieved by Grace's words. Well except for the her apologizing part. She hated how Grace always felt the need to apologize for things that were totally not her fault. Grace had just been trying to help and Sawyer had gotten mad at her when she totally didn't deserve it. So when Grace apologized Sawyer shook her head and reached to run a hand down Grace's arm. First fight officially over. That really wasn't very long but Sawyer definitely proffered it that way. Back to your regularly scheduled happiness thank you.

"You hush." Sawyer stepped up closer to Grace with a grin, "You were just trying to help me and I freaked put on you. I'm the one at fault." She threw a hand over her shoulder as if to say she her words were final and undebateable. Sawyer's grin grew soft and she tucked a lock of hair behind Grace'a ear.

"I love you and I'm glad that's over." Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she narrowed her eyebrows, certain she had turned her ringer off this morning. When she pulled it put it was revealed that this was actually a notification from Twitter which was still weird. Some Twitter account she didn't recognize. The handle was AnonymousP. Sawyer mumbled a quiet 'the hell?' as she opened up her phone and read over the tweet. At first she laughed but after reading the second message from that account her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. She looked up at Grace with a clouded expression.

"What's this?" Sawyer handed the phone over to Grace for her to read.

Soap Soap

Grace
372499d8-da20-4f20-a3f1-120ed1ae5ba9-gif.530330

Grace sighed in relief, glad that they've made up. She wasn't sure what'd she'd do should they've stood upset at each-other. Smiling as she brushed her hair away, Grace didn't know what she'd do without Sawyer, so far these past few months everything had been so hectic but they always had each-other to lean on. She didn't decide to argue about who was at fault here anymore. It only mattered that they were okay again. Grace's smile widened at her words, She hummed in agreement. "I love you too." Sawyer's attention was grabbed by her phone.

She patiently waited and watched as Sawyer read whatever she was reading, Grace furrowed her brows when she looked up at her. "Hmm?" Grace was concerned, taking the phone from her to read what it was about. She didn't quite grasp what she was reading, rumors that Ash was pregnant? She scrolled down and she saw her own name. What does that even mean? Grace never.. Sawyer's the first person Grace ever actually dated. Did it have something to do with cheating? What were they implying, And why would June know about it? She shook her head in disbelief. Why did she always become the center of everyone's gossip, What did she do? Grace tried to rack her brain for whatever reason they could be talking about and yet she came up with nothing. "I.. have no idea." She didn't bother to look at Sawyer, she almost afraid to. Grace didn't want her to think she.. what cheated. Is that what the post meant? She stared at the phone for a little too long. Upset with herself.

Grace looked up at Sawyer. "Sawyer, i didn't.. do anything? I don't even.." she literally had no idea what this was about. Much less if they were saying that she was pregnant. She obviously only likes girls, and besides She never even-- "Ms. Jackson?" Grace's attention was grabbed by the teacher. If it was under different circumstances she'd care that she got caught talking to her girlfriend when she's supposed to be in class. But.. Grace was taken aback by all of this. "Yeah.. yeah. I'm coming." Furrowing her brows, and handing the phone back to Sawyer. "I promise you. I didn't.. do whatever they--" The teacher called out to her again but much less calmer. She tried to give her a smile to Sawyer, but her mind wasn't all there at the moment. "..We'll talk at lunch." Grace turned around and went back to class even more upset than what she was the first time.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

~ Lewis Wells ~

Lewis smiled warmly towards the girl, Maisie, he liked that name because its airy nature when it was spoken. "Alright Andrew...good meeting you, gimme a call if you need me but we'll be good for now." He nodded then turned heading back to the SUV, "Come on Miss Annie load up..." Annie hopped into the backseat and stretched out, rolling on her back as she got comfortable back in the vehicle for the next long ride. Lewis pulled up the SUV into the road and guided it back onto the highway, content to just listen to the radio as they drove along the highways through the forests. "Listen if you need anything stuff like clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair stuff.. Tell me, we'll go get some day and we'll make sure you're outfitted with what you need. I'm not gonna force you to conform to something I want, you be what you want. You just gotta tell me what you want and we can get it." He spoke softly as he watched the road beyond him, before looking over at her, "We'll work on the school stuff and schedules later, but I gotta ask a better questions for now.. What do you want for dinner cause I'm starved and I'm sure you are to." He cocked an eyebrow curiously before looking back at the road ahead.

Soap Soap

Ryder

22-Things-You-Probably-Didnt-Know-About-Noah-Centineo-02-Fosters.gif

It had been stupid to ask if Ash was okay, because clearly she wasn't. Things had just started to look up for them, and now everything had gone to shit yet again. He felt guilty, everything bad that had happened to Ash this semester could be tied back to him. Maybe she shouldn't have said yes to being his girlfriend. Alaska's outburst only seemed to upset her more and he was going to have to deal with her later too.

"I...I don't want to get suspended and make you deal with this alone." He said, taken aback by her harsh tone. After the cafeteria incident he'd kept his promise of not getting into fights, even when he'd wanted to kill Mason. Hell, he still wanted to kill him.

"Ash-" He started to call after her, reaching out to grab her arm but thinking better of it and letting her walk away. Maybe letting her have space right now was for the best, he'd talk to her at lunch and do some damage control in the mean time.

- - - - - -

By the time lunch rolled around, he'd squashed the rumor as much as he possibly could without punching anyone. Alaska punching Bryan and him tweeting an apology had helped, and he made a note to thank his sister for that later. He'd texted his team groupchat as well and recruited them to shut down any gossip they heard in class, and no one had even gotten detention. Perhaps there was a way for Ryder to stop using his fists to solve everything.

He stared down anyone who dared to look at him as he headed towards the cafeteria, stopping when he spotted Ash at her locker. Worry filled him as he realized Ash might not want to talk to him, but he couldn't abandon her now. Even if she didn't want to be around him anymore he was still going to try his best to protect her.

"Hey." He greeted, walking up beside the locker and giving her a smile, hoping she'd return it.

Chase

giphy.gif

Despite the chaos of that morning Chase was looking forward to lunch. No matter what his crazy siblings did he was going to enjoy his lunch with Rae, even if their was a nuclear explosion going off in the background. All he wanted was one normal day where he could focus on anything other than damage control for the twins. Next year he would be gone, it wasn't like he could babysit them forever. They'd have to learn how to stay out of trouble without him around, and at least it seemed Ryder had. Alaska....not so much.

He picked a table towards the edge of the cafeteria, as far away from Ryder's usual table as possible, and sat down to wait for his favorite brunette.

Alaska

original.gif

Alaska had spent the first few hours of the day glaring at anyone who dared look at her, ready to fight anyone who said a word about her, Ryder, or Ash. Luckily no teachers had gotten involved after she'd punched Bryan and he'd been oddly okay with her punching him. It was actually quite concerning, but at least he'd apologized and retracted his tweet.

When lunch rolled around she was at her limit of social interaction for the day, but she needed to go to lunch to prove she wasn't a chicken and to intervene if anyone tried to start something with Ryder. Besides, Drake couldn't interrogate her in such a public space, so she reluctantly came to sit beside her friend and began to pick at her lunch, stabbing the lettuce in her salad with a little more force than necessary.

Suddenly she felt something wet splash over her, gasping as the cool liquid drenched her shirt. "Oops, sorry." Lexi smirked, having poured her milk directly onto her, clearly not on accident. It seemed she hadn't learned her lesson the first time. Honestly, how dumb could one person be?

"You really want to die don't you?" Alaska laughed, standing up from her seat and standing face to face with the taller girl. Before the blonde could react she picked up her tray and slapped her across the face with it, the plastic making a loud thwap as it connected with Lexi's face.

Lexi

ImmaterialDirtyLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Getting punched by Sawyer had almost made her regret the whole locker graffiti incident, but it had been too fun seeing her ex's sister have a break down. She couldn't understand why so many people felt the need to stick up for the volatile girl, Alaska had been the one to give her a black eye in the first place over the silly rumor. The cheerleader had to skip school for a week until her face healed enough that she could cover the bruise with makeup.

When she'd heard about the Tweet Bryan had sent out she was overjoyed, glad that she wasn't the only one ready to ruin Ryder and Ash's relationship. It was disgusting that Ash had so readily stolen her ex, it broke every girl code there was, even if Lexi had never truly considered the blonde as anything more than a pet. Despite the Sawyer setback, she wasn't giving up on revenge so easily.

So naturally when she saw Alaska at lunch she just had to do something to upset the brunette even more than she was. She had to admit it was ballsy for her to show her face in public, and she was going to crush that feisty spirit if it was the last thing she did at Westbrook.

She'd expected Alaska to run off crying when she dumped the cold milk all over her shirt, but instead she was greeted with a hard slap of plastic across her face and she thought she might have whiplash from how hard her head reeled.

"What the fuck you psycho bitch!" She screamed, trying to fend off the other girl and failing as Alaska pushed her to the ground, connecting her fist with whatever part of Lexi she could reach.

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojmg3caXdf1ravrtw_1280.gif
With the music playing in the car she zoned out, listening to it as she watched the other cars drifted by. Turning her head towards him when he spoke, breaking the comfortable silence between them. She was taken aback by his words, and mostly well.. his kindness. Maisie didn't know how to respond to that sort of thing. No-one had ever asked Maisie what she wanted before, they usually just made the decisions for her and it was final. Unsure how to take it, was he just being.. fake with her? it wouldn't be the first time someone has. "Uh.." she nodded slowly. "Yeah. Okay." She replied softly. Maisie was about to turn back to the window when he spoke again. Right.. school.. Eastside wasn't the best school, it was full of stuck-up children Maisie would rather not deal with. Usually she wouldn't judge, but man.. if anyone knew them. They'd agree. She shook her head at the thought of it. Uneasy about a new school. Although when he switched the topic about food, He wasn't exactly wrong, juvy food wasn't very good. Maisie was just as starved as he was. "Um.. whatever you like." Maisie was never picky, she learned that it was easier to not be.

She remembered his words from earlier, narrowing her eyes in thought. "McDonalds?" She said with a shrug.

Carter
tumblr_n7dqdgO9R41qbxtgwo1_250.gif

She had gone to lunch alone, she wasn't in the mood to really talk to anyone, but she had promised to update her cousin on life. She took out her phone and sent Charlie a quick text. 'Hey, I'm at lunch if you wanna catch up, or come over after school' She plopped her phone back into her bag. Twirling her fork around in her mix of veggies. 'Welp, this wasn't what I was expecting today.'

Adriane always caused so much shit, whether it was between Mason and Adriane, or Mason and Carter. Or just fucking up Mason life in general. She couldn't keep focusing on it. Adriane would be gone again soon enough if she knew her well enough. Hopefully Mason would be done with her this time, but she doubted it. Adriane knew she had Mason wrapped around her finger.

She reached into her bag and pulled her homework out, she was so behind after this weekend, and really needed to distract herself from everything going on. Putting her headphones and blasting her music she completely missed the fight between Lexi and Alaska starting a fight in the cafe, but that was a normal Monday at Westbrook.

Dak Dak Winona Winona

Rae

giphy.gif

Rae had just come out of the lunch line, tray in hand. She was making her way across the cafe, looking for a certain brunette. Within a moment of catching his eye and him waving her over. She hadn't even made it half way across the cafe when a fight broke out between a small brunette and a blonde. Flinching when the brunette slapped the blonde with a tray, she made her way quickly across the cafe...

"Um.. Is that not your sister?" She said breathlessly looking over at the fight breaking out her eyes wide and brow furrowed. "Did the Vaughn sibling have fights every Monday?" She thought to herself, she was pretty sure Ryder started a fight last Monday on her first day, but she had heard that from her brother so she wasn't too sure about that..

a z u l a a z u l a

~ Lewis Wells ~

"I love McDonald's... It's amazing I'm not fat yet cause of that and donuts." He poked at himself and laughed softly, pulling off of the highway from one of the many exits that speckled the interstate. "Come on.. Maisie.. That's a mouthful, what can I call you that's shorter and not a month." Lewis hopped out of the car and grabbed Annie, watching her hop down onto the pavement before the trio wandered into the building, probably one of the oddest trios to have ever existed. "Ummm... I'll have a twenty piece nugget meal, a large Coke and..." He looked down at Annie who was wagging her tail furiously and staring at him with the biggest puppy dog eyes, "And a vanilla cone for her." He sighed softly and shook his head, taking a step to the side to grab his cup. "Go ahead and order what you want." He glanced over at Maisie and smiled before wandering off to grab his drink. "We can sit outside whenever the food gets here, it's to nice of a day to sit inside..."

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Ash
Almost Tears.gif

Her day had taken a wonderful turn for the better... kind of. With Alaska punching Bryan and then him admitting what he said had no truth behind it, Ash had actually managed to avoid a lot of what people were saying. Plus, well, then the rumor had been turned onto Grace, which had just served to make her angrier than Ash had ever been. Ash had never punched a person, but she really wanted to punch whoever this "AnonymousP" was for trying to make things up about Grace.

And of course, Ash needed to find her and make sure that Grace was alright -- but the last thing she wanted to do was go into the lunch room, so she'd just have to catch her later. In fact, Ash had even come up with something for her to do during lunch that would keep her out of that dreaded, horrific cafeteria.

Something that didn't involve Ryder. After this morning, Ash hadn't talked to him, and she felt bad for what she said. The rumor was still about the both of them, even if it felt like Ash was alone. So when he came up, Ash glanced at him, smiling faintly as she pulled the books she would need out of her locker and shut it.

"Hey," she said back as she leaned against her locker, struggling to smile at him as she did so. "So I actually have something to do during lunch. I have a stupid history project and presentation thing, and I don't really want to deal with the drama, anyway, at lunch. So I'm heading to the library to start working on it with my partner." Ash hadn't been sure of what else to say, so she figured she would just come out with what she was planning on doing.

"I'm okay, though, and I'll talk to you after school, okay?" Ash said as she pushed away from her locker and then stood up as tall as she could and gave Ryder a quick kiss on the cheek. "Don't punch anyone, and have fun at lunch, alright?" She said as she started to walk away from him, giving one last smile, and then turned and headed to the library.

Once there, Ash realized that she had arrived before her partner. So she groaned, making her way over to a table in the corner and threw down her books. Ash pulled out a chair and sank down into it, and propped her legs up on another chair before opening up her history book and flipping to the appropriate pages. Well, she could at least get started.

a z u l a a z u l a

--------------------------------

Drake
Sad Boi.gif

For Drake, school had been hard to handle. He'd ended up skipping a couple classes, smoking some weed, and now instead of just feeling high (no pun intended) and happy, he just felt... worse. Even more exhausted, even more ready to just roll over and be done. So now he was sitting in the cafeteria at their usual table, with his head propped up on one hand, struggling to keep his eyes open as he poked at the nasty school lunch with his fork. For once, he wasn't hungry.

When Alaska came over, he managed to give her a small smile. Yes, he remembered the scars, and he wanted to say something -- mainly to just let her know that she wasn't alone. What? Last year, Drake had done plenty of... uh... well... self-harm before he moved on to just doing drugs. Mason and him had made a pact, and neither had broken it. So all he wanted to do was let her know that it was alright, that it was understandable, and that Drake understood.

And yes, he was going to bring it up in a public place, when Lexi came up out of nowhere and before he knew it, Alaska was on the ground, beating Lexi, and all Drake could do was sit there and stare.

a z u l a a z u l a

-------------------------------

Mason
Vest Boi.gif

All morning long, Mason had felt lost. More lost than he had felt when Adriane had originally ditched him. Yes, he knew she was bad for him -- how could he not? But, well, there was just something about her that always pulled him right back in. She'd been his first girlfriend, his first crush, his first everything. It felt like everything that made Mason himself could be traced back to the impact that she had had on him back in his freshman year, so how could he tell her no?

Still, he wanted to make things right with Carter. It was nothing new that they didn't get along with each other, and after the Carter thing, well... should he even try talking to June and setting things right? With Adriane here, all his feelings seemed to come rushing in at once -- it was like he could actually think clearly. And he had to admit, what he'd felt for June... well, he'd never felt it for anyone else. It had been different from what Mason felt for Adriane, even.

"Hey, Carter." He said, his voice timid and quieter than usual as he slowly sat down across from her. Mason hadn't gotten lunch yet since Adriane had talked about the two of them going somewhere off campus for lunch and talking. And it was an offer he hadn't been able to refuse, especially when she had said it was about Ari.

"I, uh... look, I don't know what is happening with Adriane anymore." Mason admitted. He didn't want a relationship with her again, he didn't want to feel as helpless and dependent as he had in the past. "But, uh... she wants to talk... about Ari. And like, I can't say no. I think she wants to be in her life and I... I don't want to deny Ariana having her mother. At the very least, I'm hoping to get child support." Adriane's family was loaded. Not as loaded as Ash's, but they still had plenty of extra money. And Mason intended to take some of that to help himself and Ari. "But uh... I won't let her do what she has in the past... okay?"

Dazzle Dazzle

Jamie
jamieee.gif

Jamie had spent the hours of the morning holed up in one of the physics classrooms, promptly sitting at one of the larger desks in a comfortable chair and explaining certain topics when the teacher asked. Shoes propped up on the corner of the table and leaning back in his slightly uncomfortable desk chair, he graded papers for what felt like an eternity and ignored whispers that still seemed to sink into his ears as the classes droned on. Just because I need glasses, doesn't mean I'm deaf. And yet, he liked hearing people talk about him; it made him still feel relevant since he had been gone for an entire year. To Westbrook High, that was equivalent to a century.

Finally, the bell rang to signal lunch and he was quick to put away all the papers piled on his desk. He only worked at the school for half the day, spending the rest at his other job. Jamie was on his way to the parking lot, passing through the cafeteria, when the sound of surprised gasps echoed in his ears. What? He turned just in time to watch Alaska use one of the trays like it was a damn baseball bat, with Lexi's face being the baseball.

Home run.

"You have got to be kidding." And down they went, disappearing behind one of the tables that separated him from the fight. Quickly, he rushed over to them. Alaska was doing a pretty good job at beating the holy hell out of this girl when he got there, and Jamie instinctively tried to grab her by her arm. Too much in a blind rage, apparently, Alaska was much harder to peel off of Lexi than had been expected.

"Alaska." Well, desperate times called for desperate measures, he supposed. He cleared his throat and wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her up and off the ground with extreme ease. Still, she was difficult to get a damn grip on her, being much stronger than she looked. "Alaska." If she would just calm down... Was she kicking? He felt something soggy against his chest, only just realizing that she had milk all over her. What? Jamie managed to get a better grip on the girl by scooping her legs up so she couldn't flail against his strength. He managed to drag her out that way, carrying Alaska and leaving Lexi for someone else to handle this time around. Clearly, the girl had provoked Alaska enough to get a response. He remembered Ryder vaguely explaining the conflict this morning, but damn. Well, that was much more entertaining than earlier, at least. "ALASKA." His tone was firm when he paused a hallway away from the office just to see if she would be able to get a grip before he might be forced to walk into the office holding her.

a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Maisie
tumblr_inline_okhl9vseMM1sjw90d_250.gif
Maisie couldn't help but smile at the donut quip, tilting her head to one side when he talked about nicknames. "You can call me Maze? If you want.." she shrugged, it was a suitable nickname, stepping out of the car and into the restaurant. Glancing around at the people who seemed to be staring. Awkwardly making eye-contact with a stranger and tore her gaze away. While he ordered she carefully leaned a hand down to the dog, letting the dog sniff her hand before petting her. She could've sworn he mentioned her name earlier. She seemed super sweet. "Adorable Annie." Maisie said quietly to her. Turning his way when he got her attention, she gave a small smile in thanks. After they both ordered, she took a seat outside like he suggested. Eating the greasy food in silence. A few moments passed and she looked up from her food to look at him. Now that they were in the sunlight Maisie could see him more clearly now, noticing his eyes were different. Now that was a surprise. In a way they were kinda like her own, she'd never met anyone like her before. "Your eyes." She told him, raising a fry to her mouth before Maisie clarified by bringing a finger to her own. Both were brown. But her right one had a twinge of blue in it. You couldn't miss it.

"So.. um.. the tattoos really cool." Maisie stated, tilting her head towards his arm. She couldn't help but bring it up, the work on them was beautiful.

Chase

ComposedInsubstantialCommabutterfly-small.gif

Chase was going to have a stroke. Just when Rae showed up he was going to have to go prevent Alaska from murdering Lexi. However before he could even decide to do anything, Jamie showed up and quite literally carried his little sister away. Hopefully now he could actually enjoy a nice lunch with Rae without worrying about his siblings. He swore they were going to get expelled as soon as he graduated.

"Hmm? No I didn't see anything." He lied, trying to distract her with a bright smile. Maybe it was wrong to not check on his sister, but she was a grown woman and she could take care of herself. Besides, it was Jamie after all and he trusted his former teammate with his sister.

"So, how are classes so far?" He asked, trying to hurriedly change the subject. It sucked being the new kid at school, and he wanted to help make Rae as comfortable as possible at Westbrook.

Dazzle Dazzle

Alaska

giphy.gif

Alaska had been perfectly content beating the shit out of Lexi until someone so rudely interrupted her. Before she could land another punch she was yanked off of the cheerleader and pulled into a very strong grip, though she continued to thrash and kick. Instead of letting her go she felt her legs swept up as well, and she looked up to realize it was hot hockey Jamie who was preventing her from doing what she did best. Fighting.

"Put me down so I can kill her!" She demanded, flailing against his strong grip as she fought to continue her attack on Lexi. Her fist connected with his chest as she tried to push off of him, though nowhere near as hard as she had hit Lexi. Every eye seemed to be on them as Jamie carried her out as if she were a child, her anger growing at his boldness. If he weren't so hot she might've punched him, but it would be a shame to ruin that beautiful face.

Eventually, she stopped struggling as she realized there was no point. If she had been mad this morning, she was livid now. It was extremely embarrassing to be carried out like that, not to mention she was covered in gross milk. She was going to have to get her hockey jersey and wear that for the rest of the day.

"Put. Me. Down." She demanded once again, though much calmer than before. Her green eyes glared into Jamie's, positively raging the longer her held her, though she did appreciate the way she could feel his muscles ripple beneath his shirt. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

"She wrote slut on my locker and then poured milk all over me! She deserved it." The hockey player huffed, crossing her arms as she defended herself.

Rach Rach

~ Lewis Wells ~

Lewis held the vanilla cone out for Annie as she went to town on it, "Oh Jesus...You're suppose to eat the cone and not wear it ya know..." He mumbled softly, wiping off her face when she was finally done eating it. "Silly Annie..." He shook his head and turned around, eating slowly through his food as he watched the sun get in position to dip below the horizon. "Yeah, special eyes..." Lewis smiled when Maisie said something about his eyes, but he loved talking about his tattoo, always gushing about them. "Thanks..." His smile was warm and the lines in his face relaxed as he took a sip from his drink, "These took forever in the chair...I think I was forty when I got them done. Colors are worse in my opinion.." He shrugged, "Just hurts." Lewis looked back over at her, "You thinking about getting tattoos when your older?" Annie got up from under Lewis's legs and wandered over to Maisie, putting her head in her lap, begging quietly for a fry.

Soap Soap

Maisie
tumblr_inline_okhl9vseMM1sjw90d_250.gif
Maisie was entranced staring at the tattoos, only half listening and tuning back in when he asked if she'd get ever get any. She pondered it for a moment. Smiling when the dog came up to her, looking to Lewis for confirmation before giving her a piece of food. "Oh. Definitely." Maisie smiled, immediately losing the wall and getting into what she loved most. "Okay.. maybe. I just usually have so many ideas?! y'know? Like i don't think i can commit to one piece, marking my skin forever." Unrealizing how quickly she'd opened up about one of her favorite things. It wasn't a bad thing about something permanent on her skin. Maisie just couldn't settle on just one. Or even more should she get them. What if she hated it in the next week? Sure, she could just remove it. But If Maisie ever decided to get one she'd rather it be something forever, instead of just temporarily liking it. It was a risk of losing the love that she might've had for it earlier before. "I'm.. just thinking about it." Chuckling as she decided on an answer. Petting Annie, she loved animals. They were so pure, never meaning any wrong.. unlike most people.

Grace
tumblr_inline_p1oapchpuy1rifr4k_540.gif

After class, which she wasn't really focused on it at all. She pulled up her phone to put a reply to the tweet. Hoping for an explanation. Grace was confused about everything, why would someone make up a rumor about her? Everyone knew she was gay by now. Grace didn't want to be mean.. but couldn't they come up with something better than that? She walked through the halls making her way to the cafeteria. Fully aware of all the eyes on her. She didn't do anything. ..Right? Okay, no. Grace. I'm sure you'd remember if you'd slept..with a guy. Stopping in her tracks when a fellow cheerleader decided to step in-front of her, blocking her way to the cafeteria. JJ, of course. She was obsessed with gossip. So Grace wasn't surprised when she tried to talk to her about it. "Is it true? did you finally realize you're too pretty to be gay?"

Grace never rolled her eyes harder at someone. "Juliette." She started off, JJ opened her mouth to start talking and she wasn't interested in hearing it. "Don't call me straight if you're calling another woman pretty. Excuse me, JJ." Stepping around her and into the cafeteria. Her eyes searching around the room, looking for a particular blonde she had yet to talk to. Sighing heavily when failing. Making her way to a surprisingly empty table, taking out her lunch she wasn't going to eat. And leaning an elbow against the table, using her palm to hold her up while she picked at the food with a fork.​

~ Lewis Wells ~

Annie snapped up the fry like an alligator then happily sat her down underneath her feet, "Annie likes you already, just keep giving her treats and she'll be stuck on you like flies on honey." The corny phrase made his accent turn country for a second as he laughed softly, "Just keep thinking about it... It's permanent you know, whatever goes on your skin is a badge for life." He looked down at his arms then his mind was transported back to his youth, where his arms, back, and chest were covered in the symbols of the Hells Angels and naked women, everything that his chaotic youth had stood for. Everything that had happened in his life, every moment, every decision, every action he had preformed in his life led Lewis Alastair Wells aka Satanas to this very moment and here he was... sitting at a McDonald's with his newest foster child, a K9 Sargent for Westbrook Maine with Annie by his side. He shook his head out of his inner monologue and looked over at Maisie with a smile, "Come on, lets get some refills and hit the road... I'm ready to just chill out by the pool with a beer for the rest of the night." He grabbed his trash and stood up, tossing it away before heading inside to fill up his cup. The strange trio loaded back up into the SUV and was back on the road for Westbrook after a quick pit stop for gas. It was another hour of quiet driving till they pulled up to the house and parked in the drive. "Come on in Maze and we'll get you settled in.." Lewis smiled, but it was a tired smile, it had really been a long hard day and now he was a foster father for another lost kid, but he had hope for her cause he saw a light in her.

Soap Soap

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie plopped his tray down across the table from Beanie Boy. ‘Hey Jace,’ he said, sluggishly climbing over the seat. Thanks to the lunch lady, his plate was decorated with a pleasing balance of green peas and two fish cakes and an obligatory helping of French fries.

‘This is Casper. . . like the friendly ghost.’ Neck Tie smiled, making space on the bench for his new, long-haired friend. ‘He’s in the ninth grade, just like me! But we’re not in the same classes – sadly.’ He said a little wistfully, and then leant across the table and planted a fish cake on Jace’s plate. Neck Tie wasn’t too hungry himself, but he knew that Jace loved seafood. So it all worked out nicely in the end, and no kid in Africa had to starve on his behalf.

Trying his best to keep his eyes open, Neck Tie turned next to Casper. ‘Jace is really cool. Trust me, he’s like a god on the guitar. And he’s teaching me piano at the moment, but I’m not very good!’ He took a sip of the orange juice. *Hiccup* ‘Excuse me,’ the boy said.

Then Neck Tie saw that there were hardly any fries on Casper’s plate, and he took a handful from his own plate and heaped them on top, so that they had roughly the same amount and nobody was shortchanged by the lunch lady.

‘Is Nova not here?’ he asked Jace, glancing around groggily as though he were slightly drunk (not Ash’s party drunk). ‘Are we doing some music later? Cor, I’m so sleepy, Jace. . . My eyes won’t stay open. I played Minecraft all night last night, and I died and lost all my diamonds and everything,’ he told his best friend, then turned to the boy next to him. ‘Do you play Minecraft, Casper?’

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Last edited:
Sawyer
Sawyer had only managed to force herself to go to one class after lunch. If she skipped Physics one more time Mr. Schmidt would have her head and she didn't really feel like adding him to the list if problems right now. This morning had turned into some kind of blood bath starting with a a locker and if one more thing happened it was going to end in a suspension. Physics had been surprisingly worse than normal with people staring at her and a few even daring to ask her questions. One student leaned over and asked her if she was single now. What the hell. Sawyer just gave her a glare that could put fear into any man and that shut most people up for the rest of the class.

When the bell finally rang for lunch, Sawyer shoved her way put of the classroom as fast as possible. She wanted to avoid Mr. Schmidt for as long as she could. Preferably until the end of the year if things went her way. Her pace slowed down once she'd dropped everything off at her locker and was making her way to the cafeteria. Sawyer didn't know why she was so nervous about this. She was certain Grace would never lie to her and yet here she was feeling betrayed. When she finally entered the cafeteria, looking worse than she had this morning, she didn't even bother getting a tray. She made a beeline for the table she spotted Grace at and sat down.

"Okay, so, I believe you. But, what the hell is going on? I swear to god this whole school is about to implode on itself." Sawyer saw Alaska being hauled off by Jamie put of the corner of her eye and she chuckled a little. Why anyone would ever mess with someone who will literally break you, she would never understand. Sawyer focused her attention back on Grace and ran a hand down her face.

"This place is a cesspool."

Soap Soap

Carter
09c0dece2786d89336faf188be244028.gif

She saw someone sit down across from her out of the corner of her eye, she looked up slightly away from her homework seeing it was Mason she was sure the usual spiel of how it would be different this time was coming. He was still her friend though, right? She pushed her homework forward pulling out one of her headphones. "Hey." She said quietly.

"And? What else is new. It's the same thing every time." She took a deep breath, as much as she hated Adriane, Ari did deserve a mom, even if she was a shitty one. "Look Mason. I get it, if she's seriously here to be back in Ari's life that's one thing. But Adriane always has had some alliterative motive." She pulled her other headphone out, realizing this was a more serious conversation than she was in the mood for.

Carter knew the money would be a big thing for Mason, Ari could maybe even move home if Adriane would actually could try to care about her daughter for once. Adriane had grown up with so much, but she didn't even try to put a dollar towards her own daughter. Give her half the kind of opportunities she got. "Mason. I trust you, but every time that girl comes around she sinks her claws deep into you.... And then tears you back down when she leaves." Carter had been there for it all, but she knew there was no stopping Mason. He had to realize it on his own, but she wasn't sure it was even possible.

"I hope you get what you need from her Mason. Whether its the closure you need from her, or a way to support Ari on your own." She reached out and grabbing his wrist and giving it a comforting squeeze. "But I'm not sure I can go through loosing you again, if you choose her, it has to be her. I can't be here for you when she decides to leave all over again." She brought her hand back across the table. "Mason. You said you wanted to change, you wanted to be better. Don't let her drag you back to who you used to be."

Winona Winona

Rae
687474~2.GIF

She was a little confused when Chase had decided to ignore his sister beating up some blonde chick, but she was new so she wasn't even sure that it was Alaska. It could of been another fighty brunette for all she knew. She looked back over to where the fight had happened and saw some guy physically carrying the brunette out of the cafe.. Her eyes trailed back over to Chase smiling, returning his bright smile with her own. She had been looking forward to lunch all day with him.

"I mean they're alright she said" Making her way over to the seat next to him, she stuttered with where she wanted to sit for a moment. Considering if she should sit next to him or across from him, feeling like she had taken forever to make a decision before taking the seat next to him, when in reality it had only been a few seconds. "Last week I didn't even bother showing up, so my teachers were shocked I even existed." She laughed lightly.

a z u l a a z u l a

Scarlet
scarcar.gif

Scarlet laughed and nodded, walking with him. The rest of the morning flew by, though she was a little bored. The topics they were currently learning in her first few classes were things she had gone over with her grandmother before she left for Westbrook. Bio, she spent the majority of the time trying to keep her eyes off of the stunning blonde boy she officially had a date with. A date! Her grandma would be proud.

The bell rang for lunch and everyone filed out of the room. They walked together, Scar and Mads. It was nice to have a friend on the first day she was there, and she hoped he didn't mind her tagging along with him. He was new, too, at least. They were approaching the cafeteria when one of the doors crashed open and a young man was carrying a rather fighty, agitated girl. Neither of their faces looked familiar but a piece of Scarlet wished she could have seen what happened. She didn't necessarily enjoy drama, but it wasn't like she didn't find it interesting. The two disappeared around the corner and the brunette blinked in surprise before looking over at Madison. "Do you know those two?"

Dazzle Dazzle

------

Jamie
jambam.gif

Jamie looked down at her with steely eyes and made a small hmph when she gave his chest a hit. Raising an eyebrow at the girl, he shook his head. For some reason, he found himself holding back a grin. "No, not when you say you're going to kill someone." He rolled his eyes at her and cleared his throat. He should put her down, though. She seemed to visibly calm down enough, and demanded to put down once more. At least she didn't say she was going to kill a girl. Alaska's green eyes were practically glittering with fury and he was forced to look away. Shaking his head more at himself than her, he smiled.

"Alright, fine." He went to set her down, faking as if he was just simply going to drop her just to see her reaction, before actually letting her go feet first so she could stand. His smile disappeared at her explanation. What the hell? Who does that to someone? Lexi sure hasn't changed. Jamie was beginning to understand the roots of her anger. He would have knocked out someone just as quickly, though it was hard to pull the punchy-ness back out of him after he graduated. The young man tilted his head to the side as he looked down at her again. The fight practically replayed in his head once more, and he exhaled an amused breath. It was a good hit. "So, she deserved it. But she's also winning by instigating you," He told her, rubbing at the stubble on his cheek.

She was having a bad day, he could tell. With a pretty face like hers, she didn't deserve to be so upset. And this was Chase's and Ryder's sister; he needed to do something. "I'll tell you to head to the office, but if you happen to disappear on the way there, then..." He gave a slight shrug and glanced around. "I mean, I barely saw anything," He lied. Looking back down at her, he offered a smile that made the scar in his dimple deepen.

a z u l a a z u l a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back