• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

The art room was dead right now, no one was there to bother him or talk with him, Shiloh was ready for the days and months to start cascading, running together like rivers into the ocean. This weekend had sucked, he woke up with a terrible hangover and soaked, he was in such a drunken stupor that the rain shower falling in the night didn't wake him up. When he got home, he just sat on his with his dog at his feet and the mirror in front of him reflecting back what he saw. He didn't see anything good or useful, just the shattered soul of a broken dirty kid and his mind was playing tricks on him. He made a decision that day, a decision he had no idea would affect his future from that point forward. He didn't even hear Raven come in, he was to concentrated on his painting to hear any noise going on in the background. It was a picture, an old picture taken when he was just a boy, it was and his grandfather on a horse together, smiling in the early morning hours. It was a Sunday because they were in their church clothes, his mom had taken the picture right when they got home from the early service. When she spoke up, it startled him a little but he sat back in chair, looking over at the hat. "I saw it." His voice was softer but his eyes were still just as hard, glittering blue pools of fire that showed he was angry, he had the note in his wallet. "You used me Raven, I'm not gonna forgive that, I can't. Maybe if you'd been honest with me I would do it.. but..." His words just kinda fell on the floor as he just sat there, "I'll say thank you though..."

Soap Soap

Ryder

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f62335a2d416835723868466d43413d3d2d3632313538393038302e3135346431306536346430343161623039343634373132393332382e676966

Ash had a point, no matter how upset he was with Alaska she was still his sister and he needed to have her back. This was why he had become friends with her in the first place, despite how much of a pain in the ass she could be, Ash was the sweetest girl he'd ever met and she was always willing to help her friends out. Where Ryder's was always ready to fight, Ash was more than willing to work it out.

"Trust me, I can't risk another suspension." Ryder reassured Ash, placing a quick kiss on her cheek before turning to Sawyer. It was only two months into the year and Principal Nona had already threatened to expel him if he didn't stop getting into fights. Maybe if people stopped talking shit about other people he cared about he wouldn't have to fight so often.

"Come on Sawyer, let's find out who we have to beat up before Ash changes her mind." He joked, ready to interrogate every person standing around the hallway until one of them told him who'd done it. Before he could get before he spotted a face he thought he'd never see again.

Lexi

giphy.gif

"Hello, Ryder." Lexi smiled, her heels clicking on the tile floor of the hallway as she approached the football player. It had only been a few days since she'd been back at Westbrook, but she'd been plenty busy. While she hadn't gone to homecoming, she had gone to the after party figuring she could ruin Ryder's night, only to find out Mason already had. By the time she got there most people had left, but she didn't waste time getting drunk people to spill everyone's secrets to her.

"Ash." She practically snarled, regarding her former friend and teammate with disgust. While she had never really considered Ash a friend, she was on the cheer team and she was so insecure she was easy to manipulate so she'd ket her close. That was until Ash had betrayed cheerleader code and slept with her ex-boyfriend. She should've known when she befriended Ryder after the Minuteman rumors that Ash had to go.

"It was me who wrote on your sister's locker, I thought you'd appreciate it since you called her a slut yourself." The blonde shrugged, though she wasn't sure if it was true it seemed like something that would get under his skin, and clearly it did as she watched him clench his jaw. He'd rejected her and now she was going to ruin his life, simply because she could.

"You bitch!" He yelled, keeping his distance from her in case he did something stupid. Ryder would never hit a girl, but Lexi wasn't a girl. She was Satan in heels.

Raven
A0878BFF-105D-4E8E-A499-D624241622B2.gif
Raven nodded, he was right. She used him for her own gains, it was selfish and stupid to try an get a girl’s attention. Especially one that wanted nothing to do with her. But that wasn’t the point here, she was selfish and wrong in multiple ways than one. And Shiloh.. well. He was he exact type of person that didn’t deserve it. “I am.. really, sorry.” She confirmed, but furrowed her brows tiliting her head to one side confused.

Raven said she wouldn’t care, attempting to hide the hurt and rage inside of her. So it was a simple solution numbing it with alcohol was shielding herself from actual feelings or just caring in general. But when something was directly her fault.. how could she not? She was selfish at times, yes. But Raven wasn’t a monster. “Thank me for what exactly?” Shiloh had been nothing but kind and she took it for-granted.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Ash
tumblr_inline_pc07ntcOre1urfelz_1280.gif

Okay so yes, Ash had never intended on breaking the whole cheerleader code thing about not sleeping with exes and whatever. But Lexi had left, life had been good... and now here she was in front of them, like someone rising from the dead. Ash was embarrassed, scared, and... well, a little annoyed that Lexi had written that on Alaska's locker.

At first, Ash was angry enough that she did move in front of Sawyer and Ryder to talk to Lexi, her hands placed on her hips in defiance. "If you're so mad at Ryder, why would you take it all out on his sister? That's low even for you, but I heard you like being... on your knees." Ash's voice faltered in the end, and so did her attempt at a sassy remark. She'd spent so long in Lexi's shadow and with the whole low self-esteem thing and what not, Ash was intimidated by all of the cheerleaders. Except Grace.

Now panicked, sick to her stomach, and scared, Ash quickly deflated, her hands falling from her hips and then she slipped behind Ryder, wrapping one of his arms with hers and peeking from around his side at Lexi. "Don't punch her, Ryder! She'd probably just like it." She yelled, glaring at Lexi from behind the safety of not boyfriend.​

~ Shiloh Mitchell ~

"You made me sit in the mirror and look at myself for a long time." His eyes trailed back down to the painting he was working on, lightly touching the photograph he had been using as reference. "You know something crazy... It's a good story but a quick one. My grandfather fell in love with a girl but she didn't love him, he went after her and did everything he could to get her attention. Wasted almost three years but one day he saw her kiss another man and it broke him. He had wasted a few years of his life and had no direction because of her. So he went down to the Army recruiters, signed up, and was shipped off in a month to basic then he went on to Vietnam. His life changed, he found a wife and got married, had kids and grandchildren then died happy." Slowly, he turned his gaze and let it fall on her, his blue eyes morphed back into their serious darkness, a shadow that made his kind face look harder and more worn. "I'm just like my grandpa and you're like the girl he was running after but... I can't spend three years of my life running after you. So... I'll be gone by December, January at the latest." Shiloh shrugged his shoulders, "I'll ship off to into the unknown and leave this town behind me. My mom knows, I haven't told the girls yet but they're strong and they love the challenge of protecting mom while their big brother is away. I have some things to do still, paperwork and medical appointments but... It's almost set in stone Raven. One day, I'll be gone in the wind." He waved his hand off, like knocking away the dust on an old bookshelf. Poof... Just like, then I'll be gone

Soap Soap

Chase

VAG1.gif

"Yeah, I'll make sure she's doing okay." He promised June, smiling at the red-head before turning to Rae with a sigh. All he'd wanted was one day to show her around shool and get to know her, but clearly that was too much to ask for. After he dropped her off at her class he'd go check on his sister, and maybe by lunch time things would calm down enough that he could eat with Rae in peace. Seemed unlikely.

"So this is kind of how my family is." Honestly, it was like the universe had created his younger siblings solely to scare girls away for ever. "Alaska's a sweet girl, I think you might get a long with her actually, just maybe today isn't a great day for me to introduce you." As often as Alaska threatened people, she was one of the kindest people to those she cared about. Besides all the drama she seemed to cause, she'd always been Chase's favorite twin (not that he'd tell her that), she had never done anything on purpose to hurt him. She just had really, really bad luck.

"Hopefully lunch will go much smoother." He -half-joked as they walked down the hall towards her class.

Carter
80dac129d23506dd534d4045b0c9d72d.gif

She rolled her eyes as Raven left. "Raven is right, let's show everyone how strong you really are. Or at least do your best to fake it" She put the makeup away in her bag, slinging it back over her shoulder. "Come on, next step. We've got to do a little damage control" She made her way over to the door. "Are you ready?" She gave her one last look raising her eyebrows.

Carter made her way out to the halls dragging Alaska behind her, with her good arm. This tinny girl was like a dragging a boulder behind her. She was on a mission to find Drake, knowing these two best friends needed each other. She knew he was down after the weekend they all had. Mason had to go pick up Drake from Bryan's as he was still passed out on the ground at his house

She finally caught a glimpse of a small boy crouched in the corner in an empty class room. Dragging Alaska in behind her. "You two need to talk." She said and without another word she left the class room, wishing she could lock it from the outside so she wouldn't have to stand and wait. She did have class to get to, but this was way more important. Forget her perfect attendance record.

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5i26rHRX1s1fojl_250.gif

"Hey, its not your fault. Shit happens." She was trying not to say the wrong thing. "No one deserves that kind of treatment."She was happy to have him walking her to class, but couldn't help but think he should be looking for his sister right now. "You know its really okay if you want to be with her right now. I can get myself to class." She tried to take her books back from him.

"Its not like you expected something like this to happen anyways, we can meet up at lunch" Her hands rested on her books, accidentally touching his hand, she quickly dropped her hands back to her side, turning her head away from him and looking down. "I'm sure you want to make sure Alaska is alright." Slowly her eyes were drawn back to his. She had a tough time staring at the ground for long when he was around.

Jamie
jamieso.gif

Jamie had missed the commotion at the party, but didn't fail to hear about the drama over the weekend. He had gotten back into his truck after the party, not willing to leave it over night, not stupid enough to try and drive home, and so much in need of his own solitude. He liked to be by himself - it meant he could sit in silence without people wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

Not too long later, everyone filed out of the house to go home. The cars that had littered the street side were now gone and he decided he would have to sleep in his car. He was about to get out and adjust his seat when a silver Mercedes rolled up to the house next door of that party place. Immediately, Jamie scowled. And watched as his father got out and opened the door for a woman dressed fancily. No, that was not his secretary. They kissed and departed and now, the young man was fuming. Had his dad seen his truck on the side of the street? He wasn't going to ask the man and he knew his father wouldn't have the courage to say something back.

~ Monday ~

Jamie left his gear in the locker room of the rink and was making his way to the Physics classroom. Some looked at him funny - Is that Jamie Scuderi? Does he work at Westbrook, now? Yes and yes, grading papers and coaching hockey. If they simply walked up to him and asked, he would answer, but he didn't have the best of reputations while enrolled. He understood their hesitance.

Before he could reach the door of the room he was going to be grading papers most of the day, he saw a crowd and definitely heard the shouts. He took off the glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose and tucked them into his shirt pocket as he approached. The only reason he was bothering with the random drama was because he recognized a few of the voices. A flash of blonde hair made him clear his throat, but he turned his attention to the problem at hand. Ryder.

Quickly, he inserted himself into the situation; it wasn't hard at his stature. Firmly, he placed a hand atop the raging boy's shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze. "Ah, Ryder. Good to see you again, bub." His voice was calm but firm, and his cinereous eyes shifted to the girl next to him. "And Ash." Jamie let go and slinked an arm across the boy's shoulders, the weight of it more of a warning than anything else. "Last time I checked, two suspensions in one year gets you kicked off the hockey team. I don't think your new coach would be a fan of losing a player already."

a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona

Last edited:
Raven
F82EF17A-37FD-422C-96B0-26A55DD6430E.gif
Raven didn’t know what to say, she felt guilty. Taking a deep breath and processing all the information he’d just given to her, she spoke. “I never asked you to chase after me, nor did i want you to in the first place.” If Raven knew that homecoming was going to be such a serious thing to everyone she wouldn’t of even went otherwise. “Shiloh, you don’t have to leave because of me. I used you. You’re right. But you deserve better than me, we’ve never would’ve worked out.. probably the reason why I’ve never had a real relationship with someone to begin with is because I’m terrible, Shiloh.” Raven explained.

It was like as soon as she admitted it about herself she couldn’t stop the self-hate from boiling over, the fire inside her threatening to burn her alive if she didn’t say what she needed to. “I drive away anyone who cares in the slightest bit, and I’m so glad you didn’t become one of those people for your own sake.” Raven was practically shouting at this point. She felt tears in her eyes but didn’t dare to let them fall, Raven doesn’t cry, she wasn’t weak.

“I used you to get close to someone who doesn’t even want me. But that’s on me. Not you, don’t you fucking dare leave because of me.” She scoffed in disbelief. It wouldn’t be the first time Raven drove away someone and she wasn’t ready for it to happen again “If you want to leave Shiloh, leave for yourself. Not because you can’t have someone you want.”

“I’ve been there and it fucking sucks. If you want to go i don’t know to find your great love or whatever? Fine. Go. But don’t blame it on me when i didn’t even give you a chance to break you fully.” Raven’s voice broke at the end of her sentence, but she didn’t care. She got the point across. “..i’m sorry.” Raven barely whispered, her voice much softer then the yelling she’d did before. Turning around and leaving the classroom, glaring at the other students who decided to see what the commotion was about.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

Mason
tumblr_inline_pav9pxS7MA1rw8cq9_250.gif

He'd been in the middle of putting a few books into his locker when someone talking to themself walked into him. Mason glanced over to see who it was, and his eyebrows instantly furrowed in anger when he saw it was June. He quickly turned back to looking at his locker and acted like he was busy fixing his books. The last person he wanted to see today was June... okay, so second to last person he'd wanted to see today was June. Alaska was at the top of his list... alright, actually Ryder was.

"Sorry? Really? That's all you fucking got. What a surprise." He said, shaking his head as he froze, his hands resting on the books in his locker. "I can't... fucking sorry. Right." Mason had heard sorry so many times that at this point, it had almost completely lost its meaning. There was so much more to an apology than just sorry.

And although her sorry was for the whole running into him thing, he was taking it personally. "I guess it's my fault for fucking thinking that this was different, or we were exclusive or some shit. But I take going on a date as not kissing other people, and then especially not lying." Mason grabbed his books from his locker, and slammed it shut before finally turning his angry gaze onto June. "You know, Adriane cheated on me a million times, but at least she had the guts to tell me."

Ever since Homecoming, and seeing Ari, Adriane had been on Mason's thoughts. Hell, when wasn't she on his thoughts? If Ari looking like her wasn't enough, Mason was constantly comparing every girl to her. All he wanted to do was go back to her, to beg Adriane to rethink everything and take him back because at least with her, everything was familiar. He knew where they stood, and Mason's family would finally be put back together again.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Scarlet
scarsm.gif

His comment made her smile, although he took it back. "No, not weird." Was he...blushing? If he had, she wasn't certain. A piece of her hoped he had been, for some reason. Scarlet didn't question him and pulled out her schedule, folded among the few other papers. Gingerly, she pointed a finger to the first class. "Well, I know it's definitely not here," the girl joked.

When he asked about her weekend, she gave a shrug. Honestly, it was boring. She hardly saw her mom due to work and... something else that Scarlet couldn't quite put her finger on. Her mother had been acting weird, that was for sure. She had made a cake during her isolation - and a few cupcakes. The goods she would be making now would be sent with her mom to work, for the other nurses and whatnot.

"A little boring, but I made new friends, so that was nice." Scarlet looked up at Mads with a smile, having been speaking and rustling through the information packets in her hands at the same time. Anything to keep her from getting too anxious. "How was yours?"

Dazzle Dazzle

Casper Ollila

Casper worked quietly- It was Casper's favorite way to work. It was good for not drawing attention, and most of the time, Casper just wanted to be left alone, as the alternatives tended to suck. However, silence wasn't exactly welcome when it was between strangers- Casper didn't know these people, and something in him itched at the fact he didn't even know their names, or why they were doing this, or why he was helping them do this. Well, okay, maybe that second one was because they were good people, and maybe Casper ached to be good, too, and that's why he was helping, but names would still be nice!

He wanted to give his own, but the very idea of opening his mouth and being told once again to speak up, that no one could hear him- or worse, that he was being a distracting nuisance- made his stomach do flips.

Thankfully, in the end, he didn't have to make the decision between silence and risking mockery, as the student next to him spoke up. He almost giggled as the stranger introduced himself as Neck Tie, but he didn't, smiling as he held in any laughter.

"It's nice to meet you," he mumbled, trailing off for a moment as the self doubt hit and he realized he hadn't even tried to speak up, waiting for Neck Tie to say something about it as his parents and brother always seemed to. After a moment, he continued, "I'm Casper."

The girl that had recruited him spoke, and he turned to her, head tilted, hand slowing as she ran off, and he nodded to himself, turning back to the locker and continuing to scrub.

After a moment of silence, he asked Neck Tie, voice as low as usual, "What grade are you in?" Sure, it was a lame question, but he'd been emboldened by being asked a question, and he wanted to keep the conversation going.

He looked up again at the voice of the girl, seeing she had bumped into Mason. Again, his cleaning slowed as he watched her, waiting to see what would happen. He did that a lot, waiting to see what would happen instead of changing it himself.

Oh.

Oh.

That didn't seem good at all.

Casper wanted to curl up into a ball now, but settled for hunching in, turning back to his work but still listening in, positive he didn't want to get caught staring.

Alaska

giphy.gif

Carter had to practically drag the little brunette down the hall once she figured out where she was taking her. She was in no mood to cry again, so instead so glared at every person who dared look at them as they passed by, hopefully hiding the fact that she'd been crying in the bathroom like a child. Before she could protest Carter had shoved her into the empty class room and shut the door behind her. Great, she was opening up the floodgates today.

There was 1,013,913 words in the English language and yet she couldn't string any of them together to explain how sorry she was. Taking a deep breath she slowly raised her gaze from the tile floor to meet his eyes, instantly feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

"I'm so sorry." Alaska whispered, her lip quivering as she spoke. Drake must have hated her, but it was okay because she hated herself too. "I don't even like Mason like that! I just..I feel so alone all the time and he brought up Kanen and I just...I just needed someone and...I'm so sorry. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore." The words came out in a jumbled mess of sobs as she fumbled for words, she still couldn't find the right way to explain why she'd done what she'd done, because truly she didn't have a reason. It had just happened. She wiped the tears before they could fall, not wanting Drake to see. Pity was the last thing she needed.

Chase

4487ad5452243bae7f38739ad08308d0.gif

Chase was relieved when Rae said he should go find his sister, glad that he didn't have to feel guilty for staying with her while he should've been searching for his little sister. Right now he didn't know if she was all alone and it hurt him to think about her not having anyone right now when she needed it. It made him like Rae even more that she was understanding of his situation, and it meant she wasn't worried by the constant drama that followed their family around. She was incredibly sweet for just having met him, and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch!" The jock agreed, noticing the way their hands brushed as she took her books from him. He gave her a wink before turning to search for the smallest Vaughn sibling.

Ryder

noah-centineo-gif-2.gif

It was shocking to see Ash yelling at Lexi, the whole time they'd been "friends" he had never seen Ash stand up for herself to her. It was impressive and maybe he found it a little hot to see her so feisty. He held back a laugh at her insult, not wanting to anger Lexi more than they already had. The blonde might've been physically weak, but she could ruin anyone's reputation with a snap of her fingers. It was ridiculous what rich parents could do for your social life.

"Because Alaska's the one who gave me a black eye." Lexi huffed, crossing her arms as she glared back at her former friend. Ryder was surprised when Ash wrapped his arm around her, but he didn't mind and pulled her closer to his side as he glared back at his ex. Things between him and Ash were finally starting to go well, and of course Lexi had to show up and ruin everything.

It was actually a bit of a relief to see Jamie, maybe he could do something about the she-devil. "She's harassing my sister, she's the one who needs to be suspended." Ryder protested, though he had visibly calmed down since Jamie had showed up. It was entirely weird that his former team mate was now his teacher and his hockey coach, but he couldn't afford another suspension so he listened to him despite the fact he didn't have any real authority over him. Besides, he didn't want to upset Ash anymore.

Sawyer
tumblr_inline_nplz58N38i1s6az9p_400.gif
Sawyer was more than willing to follow Ryder around while they most likely interrogated everyone about Alaska's locker but then their culprit reared her ugly head and revealed herself to them. She could see the way Ryder kept his distance from Lexi and even Ash backed away eventually. Sawyer knew Ryder couldn't risk getting in trouble again, but she sure as hell didn't care. If Ryder couldn't, she would. Still fuming, Sawyer took a step forward into Lexi's personal space with a less than friendly smirk on her face. She payed no mind to Jamie appearing put of no where.

"You've got a real attitude, honey." Sawyer leaned in closer to Lexi's face, "And I think it could use a little readjusting, your face too." She was laughing now, a deep laugh that was radiated from her sternum. Both of her fists curled, "This is about to be the most painful 30 seconds of your life. Maybe you'll think twice about messing with my fucking teammate next time." Sawyer grabbed a hold of Lexi's shirt and seethed in her face, smile gone.

"Because I've got no quarrels punching girls." One fist raised, "Goodnight, motherfucker." Sawyer's right fist went sailing into Lexi's jaw and she let go of her shirt and stepped back, ready if she stupidly decided to get back up. Sawyer wasn't about to sit here and listen to this bitch brag about her totally badass deed. No body did shit like this to people she cared about and got away with it without at least a concussion and maybe a few broken bones.

Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a

FB792D6A-79CD-4681-9194-35EB27350EEF.gif
June
She stood there silently as she listened to Mason. She wondered if the marker she was holding was going to break if he talked anymore. “You acting rude too...” She said quietly at first. “You’re acting like I never cared about you.” She moved her arms so she was almost hugging herself. “You’re acting like I’m not hurt that you slept with someone.” She said a little louder as she looked at him. “I didn’t tell you about what happened and that was all me. I know I can’t fix the trust that was broken. But don’t dare compare me to Adriane. I don’t see her trying to make amends for the damage she did to you. I know how much I’ve ruined everything and I want to make it better. But,” she lowered her arms and looked away again, “I’m not going to make you do anything. I’m just here if you need me.” She said before moving past him quickly and running back to Stu and the guy.

Tears were forming at her eyes as she quickly gave the marker to the guy. “I looked it up and it said the solvent in dry erase markers should help. Try writing on it and then scrubbing it off.” She said meekly, feeling defeated once more.

Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Dede Dede

Drake
VkAm.gif

He lifted his head up slowly when he heard Carter, and looked at Alaska as she came up, apologizing to him. The words almost went right over Drake's head -- it was like he was submerged under water, and nothing made sense anymore. Slowly, though, he stood up, facing Alaska. For a moment, he looked down at the ground, trying to clear his jumbled thoughts, and then he lurched forward and wrapped his arms tightly around her, burying his face in her hair.

"I'm not mad at you, Alaska. I'm sorry for even posting the stupid Tweet. I don't even remember doing it or anything that happened." He started crying as he spoke, his tears wetting her hair, and then Drake felt even worse which just made him cry even more. "Mason sleeps with everyone like, I'm not mad at you. How could I be? Your my best friend, and now we've just both... like... seen Mason naked." Okay, that was a thought Drake didn't want to have. But hey, they'd been little kids before and they did share a room. Anyway, alright. "Pretend like I never said that I'm really sorry." This was going great.

------------------------------------------------------

Ash
[IMG='width:297px;']https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1508025574ra/24176258.gif[/IMG]

When Jamie came up, Ash was mostly relieved. She actually had no idea that he was working at the school, and hadn't seen him since last year when they uh... well, that wasn't important right now. Either way, she watched as he basically told Ryder not to hurt Lexi, which just annoyed Ash, although avoiding suspension was a really good idea, so there was always that.

Of course, justice was beautifully served when Sawyer grabbed Lexi and punched her. Ash flinched, clinging closer to Ryder's side, and then couldn't help but grin... even if Sawyer was probably going to get suspended, especially with Jamie standing right there. "Take that, Lexi! You leave my boyfriend and his sister alone."

Yeah, backing up seemed to be the only thing she was really decent at. And even that, she kind of sucked at that, too. She winced, looking over at Jamie. "Sorry. Are we, like... in trouble?" Ash hadn't been in trouble before. She was a good kid that tried to keep up the good grades and never get in trouble, so she was hoping that at least her and Ryder would be able to leave.​

Mason
tumblr_inline_pav9oizAUi1rw8cq9_250.gif

"Surprise, princess, I'm always fucking rude." Mason replied, rolling his eyes at June's very sentence. As she continued speaking, his jaw tightened and he clenched his teeth. His fingers digging into his books as he narrowed his eyes at her. "You don't act like you fucking did. It's obvious you like fucking Raven which isn't a surprise, so why the hell would you drag me on like that?" Sure, Mason had been used by Adriane more times than he'd like to count but... she'd loved him, right?

When she even mentioned Adriane, his eyes darkened even more. "Don't act like you fucking know her -- Adriane was a hundred times more understanding than you." He snapped. When she offered to be there if he ever needed her, Mason just laughed and shook his head. Right. As if he would ever go to her for anything, and he felt relief when she ran past him. Rolling his eyes and pushing all thoughts of June away, he headed in the opposite direction towards his class.​

Rae
tumblr_nri2ycuUaG1tlmbsuo7_400.gif

When he winked at her before running off her entire face went red hot. Turning around quickly hugging her books tightly to her chest. She ran off to find Kerry. 'Why am I so bad at this' She had boyfriends before, but it was all middle school love, and that really didn't count. There was something different about Chase. She felt comfortable and nervous around him all at the same time.

She loved how much he cared about his family, she barely knew him, she had barely met him. But yet, she wanted to be around him, she wanted to tell him everything. She had never felt that way about anyone, especially someone she barely knew.

She made a quick turn into the theater room where she knew she'd find Kerry. "KERRYYYYYY" Rushing over to him. "I can't handle his cuteness" She landed dramatically in a seat next to his personal school closet, throwing her head back and sprawling out her arms, letting her books fall to the ground.

COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942 a z u l a a z u l a

Mads
tumblr_mmn1noTGEJ1r59rfoo4_250.gif

He looked down at her schedule. "Yea.. I honestly have no idea where any of these classes are... I barely remember where I'm supposed to go..." He wanted to be helpful, like a knight in shining armor who leads the girl to her classes. But he was to new to be of any help.
He rubbed the back of his neck. He took another glance at her schedule.
"Hey it looks like we have Bio later today together. I can definitely get us there!" He paused for a moment. "I mean.. I think I can.."

"Honestly didn't do much after the party at Bryan's. Pretty boring life." He joked nudging her with his elbow. "You know where I've been dying to go? I want to go to the boardwalk, have you been yet?" He was hoping she hadn't or even if she had, that they could maybe go together. "It's too cold now, but this summer I'm going to learn how to surf." Girls liked surfer dudes right? At least that's that Madison was hoping when he mentioned it to Scarlet.

Rach Rach

Grace
tumblr_p3epfr9aDU1wi9e0qo2_400.gif
Grace's attention turned to the commotion that was happening by Ash, Ryder was yelling at.. Lexi? When did she get back? Odd.. but makes enough sense that they were arguing the two didn't leave on the best terms. Grace paid especially close attention when she noticed Sawyer was with them, okay.. a little more odd. But maybe Sawyer was just actually starting to become friends with her kind of social clique. Good on her. At least that's what Grace thought for the first few seconds, as the fight escalated it only got worse with Ryder and Ash. Over-hearing and realizing it was about Alaska.

Grace wasn't surprised that Sawyer had to get into the middle of it, of course she's just sticking up for her friends. So that was okay, but she was actually.. believe it or not, was surprised when she hit the girl, who hadn't even done anything to defend herself in the first place. Grace flinched as she saw it happening. Why couldn't she solve problems without getting into fights? Frankly, it was kind of scary. She was about to make a move to intervene when she noticed Jamie was there, Grace face-palmed. Even more upset that Sawyer was probably getting into trouble, well.. great. Before Jamie had gotten to do anything about the fight Grace made her way to them. "Hey Jamie. Glad your back." Giving him a fake wide smile.

Grabbing Sawyer by the arm and pulling her away from the whole thing, walking with her to an empty classroom pulling her in and closing the door behind them. This time, she was smart enough to lock the door. "What the hell was that Sawyer?!" She shook her head in disappointment. "Yes i know, she's Lexi. But that didn't mean you had to punch her." Grace knew first-hand Lexi wasn't a nice person to begin with, but that didn't mean Sawyer had to physically hurt her. "You're lucky Jamie isn't a real teacher, or doesn't even know how to be."

KingofAesir KingofAesir Rach Rach

17eecf94c4d662c5a3b1ae652a578ad4.jpg

(Her outfit)​

Charolette had woken up to the sound of Maggie knocking on the door. She had walked in with a tray with food on it. It had a bowl of cerial along with a cup of coffe. It was made just right, a lot of creme and a lot of suger, anything less and she wouldn't drink it. She slowly ate her food while scrolling throught her insta. Her outfit was set out for her the night before. It was her first day of public school. She needed everyone to know that she was bad. Just the thought of going to public school had made her depressed. Why daddy had wanted to move here was beside her. But none the less she would know someone there. Her cousin Carter was at the school so she wouldn't be too lonely.

After she was showered and dressed she had walked down stairs to Maxwell, one of the butlers, he had her LOUIS VUITTON Damier Graphite Michael Backpack in his hands. He had told her to have a good day. "You too Max. I'll have Cart with me so it'll be alright." It was packed with everything she would need. She walked into the 4 bay garage and walked over to her car, it was a hot rod red S 560 Cabriolet convertable Mercades Benz. She dropped the top as it was a beautiful bright sunny day out. She set her bag in the passenger seat and started her car up. She drove out of the garage and onto the road. She started her jounry to school.

After about 20 minutes she was at school.She pulled up and parked in the principle's parking spot. She got out, grabbed her bag and put the drop top up. She put on her gucci sunglasses, and started walking to the enterance. She had on blood red high heels which weren't hard at all to walk in. She walked in and looked around. So many poor people. She rolled her eyes and started to look for her cousin. She pushed her way throught people even though she was only 4 foot 9 without the heels.

She had looked high and low till she had spoted the giant red head of a cousin that is her cousin Carter. "Carter, Darling!" She said swinging her arms open and rushed as fast as she could over to her. "Ah, Cart Darling. I've missed you." She said embracing her cousin. She held her for a second. "What's it been a year since we last saw each other?" She asked. She put one of her hands in her jacket pocket.
Dazzle Dazzle

Sawyer
tumblr_inline_nplz58N38i1s6az9p_400.gif
Sawyer was readying herself for another swing when Grace appeared put of the void and was suddenly dragging her off before she could do anything else. She put up a half-hearted protest, not wanting to actually hurt her girlfriend, all she did was tug her arm and let put a very vocal protest and a few cuss words. Then they were in an empty classroom, under much less pleasing circumstances this time, and Sawyer could feel the lecture coming on. As much as she loved Grace she was not about to stand here and get lectured because she was defending her friend. Sawyer didn't want to argue but she was still heated and it came tumbling out if her mouth anyway.

"She's the asshole who wrote slut on Alaska's locker!" Sawyer pointed out, pointing toward the hallway with a wild gesture, "I'm not about to let anyone get away with that, especially fucking Lexi." She ran a hand down her face, still fuming. Her hands fell to her hips and her breath came put in loud, labored puffs.

"This is how I handle things, babe. This is how I've always handled things so step off my back please." Sawyer realised what she'd just said the second it came put of her mouth. Suddenly she was attempting to back track on her own words, "Fuck. I didn't mean that." She started to reach out toward Grace, "Sorry, sorry, I'm still pissed off."

Soap Soap

Jamie
jamie2.gif

Jamie sighed when an unfamiliar girl knocked out Lexi with a strong punch. Some people had already left the crowd while one or two checked on the 'victim'. Yikes. A girl fight was interesting and all but this one was quick and, honestly, boring. He lifted his arm from Ryder's shoulders and scratched at the back of his head. Well, this was annoying; if he didn't do anything, he would probably get fired. "Harassing your sister?" His eyebrow quirked up. Alaska? What the hell did he miss?

His eyes shifted to Ash. Boyfriend, ah. Ryder and Ash were a thing? Interesting. He wasn't bothered, but more curious over what the hell he had been absent for. "Just head to class, or something. You guys won't get in trouble, but..." Jamie twisted to look back at the Lexi girl on the ground just as Grace greeted him. More and more familiar faces. "Oh, hey Grace." Before he could say anything else, the girl pulled the attacker from the vicinity and he gave a heavy sigh.

"I'll be taking that one to the office, I guess. What a drag. I guess I'll see you later, man." He wanted a cigarette. Jamie gave Ryder's shoulder one last clasp before managing to get Lexi to the health and administrative office. He began explaining that there had been a fight, but that he didn't know where the other girl had gone. He didn't care that much. I mean, it wasn't that long since he'd been out of high school. With that, he quickly made his way out. He didn't want to be involved with that any longer than he needed.​

Carter
80dac129d23506dd534d4045b0c9d72d.gif

'Oh fucking hell' She whispered under her breathe. She loved her cousin but they were very different, and today was not the day. She took a deep breath "Charlie! What are are you doing here!!?" She returned her hug, and when the broke away. "It's been at least a year!" She was trying to sound extremely peppy even with everything that was going on around them.

"You've grown up so much" Her cousin looked like a little adult now, not the kid she had grown up with. "You look absolutely amazing" Her cousin grew up with a lot more than she had. But both of them had grown up with a lot more than most people.

Dak Dak

Grace

tumblr_p3epfr9aDU1wi9e0qo2_400.gif
Grace didn't understand why she was so angry, Lexi was a terrible person, definitely. But sometimes people do stupid things. And.. that kind of made sense in this particular moment. "I see where you're coming from, i do. But you lashing out at people isn't going to help anyone. Not even Alaska, you'll just make it worse For yourself." She explained. Grace put her hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down, it obviously didn't work when Sawyer decided to say how she really felt. Grace bit her lip and nodded, releasing her hands from her shoulder, and stepping away from her.

Subtly leaning away when she reached out. "No, no. It's fine." Grace reassured her. "I shouldn't get involved." Sawyer was right, just because they weren't in a relationship doesn't mean Grace can tell her how to handle things. She just wanted to make sure that Sawyer was okay and didn't get in trouble. But if Sawyer wasn't interested in hearing it, it's fine. Nodding understandably. "Maybe you should cool off then." Grace told her, giving her a weak smile that wasn't really a smile at all. Unlocking the door and leaving.

KingofAesir KingofAesir

"Honestly darling, I was going to send you a text this morning, but decided against it when I thought it would be fun to surprise you!... Of couse I was gonna grow up to look amazing. I am the better looking cousin." She said looking around. The school was so basic. The lockers were so old and the interior looked like it was painted in the 90's. Her private school had the best interoir, it was spotless. The floors were made of oak, and the walls were solid marble. It was so breathtaking and beautiful. But this school it looked like a blind man painted it. "I'm honestly surprised about this school." She said with a slight disgust. It was below her standerd of how a school should looked.

She could tell that something was on Carter's mind. "Cart, I'm your cousin. I can tell when something is on your mind. Speak to me." Charolette could tell when something was happening with her. She placed her hand on Carther's tall shoulder. "Now am I gonna have to force you to speak to me?" She said concerned for her cousin. How bad was it going to be? Did she sleep with someone and was now pregnant? Oof, that would be hard to explain. "So what's it going to be?" She said, her eyes were filled with concern.
Dazzle Dazzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back