• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sawyer
Sawyer was surprised at the questions so far. She'd only had to drink once and that was for Grace, maybe she actually had a shot at this. At least that was until Raven asked her question. Sawyer glanced over at Grace and gave her a smile before taking a long swig of her beer. Before anyone else could butt in, Sawyer clapped her hands together to grab everyone's attention.

"My turn, my turn, my turn." Sawyer eyed everyone around the circle with a smirk, trying to decide on what her course of action was going to be. She could attempt to si gle someone out but Sawyer was more of a broad question kind of player so she decided she'd settle on something a little tame for now.

"Never have I ever...had a one night stand!" She tapped her crown again with a shake of her head and a smile.

@imtoofuckinglazytotagallyouweirdos

Mason & Drake
tumblr_inline_pav9phmuQ91rw8cq9_250.gif
[IMG='width:259px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/c31bdac72dd788be02907e2788bc5952/tumblr_msvoeyp0Pk1s9jf13o4_250.gif[/IMG]

The look that Mason gave Alaska could've easily killed as he took a sip from the cup. A sip which quickly turned into drinking half the cup before he remembered that he would need to drink this for all the other things. At Carter's question, at least he was able to avoid taking another drink. And then at Raven's question, Mason just slipped farther into his hatred of the world and everyone around him as he took another drink from the alcohol. And just kept drinking at Sawyer's question.

Drake was a lightweight. Alcohol had never been something he liked, and he was already two cups in of random bottles he'd pulled from Bryan's stash, and now for both of the Never Have I Ever questions, Drake was able to drink more of the rum that Carter had brought out. "Who wouldn't check out Jamie." He snorted as he leaned back in the chair, grinning. Raven and Sawyer's question was the only one he couldn't drink to, and then he looked to Mason for his question.

Mason took it upon himself to do the next one, so he leaned forward, looking directly at Alaska as he said his next one. "Never have I ever punched my brother." He said, his dark eyes trained on her while Drake just snorted with laughter, and took another long drink from the cup of rum, successfully draining that cup, too.

------------------------------------

Ash
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e4c7265346743343350343641673d3d2d3533393637363938332e313531363532396130303134393163353435383434363937373935342e676966

Wow. The nerve of this boy, to stick his tongue out at her. "So hurtful." She said, and then glared at Ryder when he made it into the cup. She pushed it out of the way and watched as again, Madison made it in, too. Wow. They were doomed if the boys kept managing to make it in every time, because Ash doubted she could make it in once.

Then, she noticed the look from Madison at Scarlet. "Hey, you're like, single, right? Because uh..." Ash glanced back at Mads. "He's totally into you and like, could you just flaunt... that," she gestured towards Scarlet's chest, "just enough to make him mess up because I do not intend to lose to those two." It would be sad if she did.

Well, mainly she didn't intend to lose to Ryder, even if she'd already beaten him once today. Okay, okay, so maybe she could let him win. When Mads asked what the winners would, well, win, Ash just shrugged. "They could win, I don't know, bragging rights? Although like, that's really boring." But she had no better idea.

It came back to her and Scarlet's turn, so Ash tried again... and instead of it falling into a cup or going too far, this time the ball didn't even make it all the way to the cups before it stopped bouncing and just rolled into them.​

Last edited:
Scarlet

scerscar.gif

Ryder sunk his shot with more ease than her, though Scarlet wasn't worried. They had so many cups, still. Yet, the boys weren't showing any sign of letting up as Mads made it into a cup of his own. She understood what was going to have to happen if they were going to have a chance at winning, a tickling nervousness in her stomach forming as she took a decently sized drink of her beer. It was all in good fun, she told herself. Scarlet cleared her throat as Ash pointed out what she had been hoping and smiled. "I'm very single. Sure," She mused, chewing on her bottom lip.

Ash's suggestion proved her suspicions correct, but she supposed distracting Mads wouldn't be a bad thing. Her eyes dragged back to the blonde boy across the table from her and caught his gaze with her own. She smiled at him before watching as Ash missed. Some people just didn't have the coordination. "I get better when I drink," Scar offered, giving Ash a soft elbow in the side. She tossed the ball and watched as it spun into a corner cup in a clunky spiral.

"Greedy." Scarlet grinned. "I'll bake a cake and whoever wins can eat it, how about that?"

-----------------------------

Jamie

lovd.gif

'I certainly won't be forgetting you in the future,' the young man thought. The game began suddenly, and he found himself drinking much less than he expected. Only once and it was pertaining to one night stands and checking himself out (but c'mon, who doesn't do that). For some reason, he didn't like what that said about himself. But when Carter spent her turn, Jamie couldn't help but give a sharp exhale. Westbrook certainly hadn't lost its charm, at least. His eyes flitted around the room. A girl that had just taken a seat took a drink as well and he tilted his head in her direction in response, eyebrow raised.

Finally, it came around to him. "Alright. Never have I ever kissed a guy," He prompted, leaning forward and pulling his legs towards him to rest his elbows on his knees with a slight smile.​

Chase

tumblr_n2moh8g3Kj1qggrzoo4_250.gif

"It's nice to meet you, Rae." He said, smiling as he extended a hand to shake hers. It made sense that he didn't know her since she was new, but she seemed rather nice, and pretty shy. Maybe he could get her to warm up to him and show her around school.

"I'm Chase, I could show you around school if you'd like?" He offered, leaning back against the counter. Being the new kid sucked, he knew pretty well himself after moving to Westbrook last year. Luckily, Chase was an extrovert and made friends easily, he sensed that Rae might have a harder time than him, and he was more than willing to help her out. "Where'd you move from?"

Alaska

giphy.gif

The brunette shrugged as she took a shot at Carter's never have I ever, unashamed to admit she'd checked out the older boy, nudging her best friend knowing he'd definitely checked Jamie out as well. There was certain things she knew about her best friend, like that fact that he was way drunker than she'd seen him before. She was going to say something to him until Raven stomped over, looking extremely pissed off. She wondered if she should ask, but it was easy to assume that it involved the absent red-head.

Frowning, she took another sip at Raven's and another at Sawyer's, realizing she was going to be wasted in no time. Maybe this game hadn't been the best idea for anyone. She glared at Mason's ask, flipping him off as she took a long swig to finish off her drink. Between everyone taking shots every turn they were already almost done with a full bottle and only had one left, and at this rate they'd need a few more bottles.

"I'm getting more booze." She huffed, standing up from the floor and steadying herself before walking off to the kitchen. Instead of stopping there she realized fresh air might do her some good first, so she walked out onto back patio to light a cigarette. They wouldn't mind if she missed a few turns. Maybe the June thing had been a low blow, but Alaska still felt guilty about what had happened with Kanen and Ryder. She'd driven both men away with one impulse decision, it seemed all she ever did was ruin things.

It was stupid of her to assume she could have one good night, a few tears sliding down her cheeks as she inhaled smoke.

Ryder

Peter-Kavinsky-To-All-the-Boys-Ive-Loved-Before_.gif

Perhaps telling Mads that hadn't been a great idea, waiting until after they won might've worked better. The blond was clearly already distracted by her, but luckily he still made his shot. "Sorry dude." He shrugged, watching as the girl's took their recovery shots.

He blew a kiss at Ash as she teased him from across the table, chuckling as she missed yet again. "Maybe you should get a beer pong coach too." Even if he and Ash were kind of dating he still saw her as his best friend, which meant relentless teasing. She was so cute when she was flustered.

"A cake? That's it?" Ryder challenged, frowning as Scarlet made yet another cup. "I think loser's should have to take the winner's out." Okay so maybe his plan was to get Mads and Scarlet to go on a date, but it was also an excuse for him and Ash to go on another date.

Carter
NkpQ.gif
She had never said 'I love you' to anyone in a non platonic way, she wasn't even sure she had ever even told her family that she loved them. At least it had been a very long time. However when Sawyer threw her 'Never have I ever out there' she was definitely not being skipped this time. Lifting her cup to her lips and taking a long sip with wide eyes. "Do we take longer sips for the amount of regret we have from some of those hook ups" She laughed, rolling her eyes. Leaning forward she filled masons cup back up. Carter took another sip as he asked if anyone had kissed a guy. She rolled her eyes.. Too easy.
"Never Have I Ever Kissed a girl."She said narrowing her eyes towards Jamie, and then took another sip herself. Looking around the room watching everyone who took a sip. "Looks like its going to be an early night" She remembered she was still the one who had to drive home, or she'd need a place to crash.

Rae
6740672b12d1841d19fb9ba8395119fe.gif
She took his hand gingerly.
"Nice to meet you Chase" She smiled dropping her hand, she leaned against the fridge beside her running her hand through her hair. She really hadn't met many people, even when they went out dress shopping she didn't really have a chance to connect with everyone else. She didn't really care to connect with anyone else.

"Uh.. I mean. I guess it would be helpful... I usually just hide in the library" She looked back down at her feet wrapping her arms across her chest. "We just moved from North Carolina" Just thinking about it hurt. She really did miss it down there, it was much colder in Maine, and she didn't have anyone up here, but maybe she could give this whole making friends thing a chance. It worked out with Phoenix, but then again, it didn't start off friendly

Mads
tumblr_inline_mxifh6woKo1rqq37j.gif

He shook his head smiling like a dork when Ryder brought up the idea of the looser taking the other out on a date. "I guess I should throw this match then." He did his best to wink, in the least smooth way possible. 'I'm such a dork' he laughed at himself. Tossing the ball and it plopping right into the cup. "But not tonight" He smiled turning to high-five Ryder

Mason

"I'm helping her." Mason slammed his now empty cup down on the table and stood up, following after Alaska. He wasn't sure what had caused him to even want to follow her -- she'd always been Drake's little friend, someone that Mason had avoided for the most part. But right now, well, that had felt like a low blow, even if Alaska had no idea what had happened between him and June. He had probably had too much to drink, and finally instead of just being sad, he was angry.

He followed her into the kitchen, watching as she went outside and then followed her into the cool night air. Mason paused for a moment, glaring at Alaska and considering what he even wanted to say or do, then he walked over and took the cigarette out of her mouth. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked angrily.

At first, Mason was going to throw the cigarette to the ground, but instead decided that Alaska had the right idea, and instead, held the cigarette between his fingers for a moment. For a moment, he noticed the tears on her face and something in him softened, but then he pushed those feelings away and anger just filled him again. "Fuck you, Alaska. Bringing up that blog shit. No wonder Kanen fucking ditched you." He snapped and then inhaled the smoke from the cigarette before he exhaled slowly, feeling calm for a moment.

--------------------------------------------------------

Drake
[IMG='width:259px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/c31bdac72dd788be02907e2788bc5952/tumblr_msvoeyp0Pk1s9jf13o4_250.gif[/IMG]

He was all ready to follow after Alaska when she left like a good little friend, but when he started to sit up, his head started swimming and Drake forgot what he was doing. So he just leaned back in the seat, holding the cup close to him as he kept sinking down until he was basically laying down in the chair.

At Carter's thing, all Drake could do was snort with laughter again, and not take a drink. "Stupid... kids... with your... kissing." He grumbled to himself, then figured it was probably his turn to do this. Drake thought long and hard about how to do this, and what question to ask, and what things he hadn't done in life.

"Okay, okay... never have I ever... stolen cash," Drake said, then realization struck him. "Wait never mind, I did that. Right. New question. Never have I ever cheated on someone." He said and almost took a sip before he remembered the rules of the game again -- woops.

Ash
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e4c7265346743343350343641673d3d2d3533393637363938332e313531363532396130303134393163353435383434363937373935342e676966

She decided to take something from Ryder, and stuck her tongue out at him in response to his trash talk. Ash was not good at the trash talk, and she was not good at beer pong. "Probably. I would ask you, but I want to learn from someone who can win." Which was probably going to be Ryder, but that was beside the point.

Ash smirked at Ryder one last time, then finally turned her attention to the other two here. "As much as I don't want to agree with Ryder," she glanced at him as she spoke, then smiled at Scarlet once again. "Losers taking the winners out does sound like a great idea." Yes, she could see what Ryder was trying to do and yes, Ash totally agreed with the whole thing. "It would be a great way for you to get to know us better, especially Mads! You both need friends!"

Of course, with the way things were going, that meant Ash would be taking Ryder out -- which sounded great. It had been a month and they had yet to label whatever was going on, which was equally annoying and nice.

With it being her turn again, Ash took the little ball, glaring down at it and quietly praying that it would make it into the cup. Ash then looked across the board, took in a deep breath, and... failed to go into the cup. Again. This time, the ball overshot and smacked Ryder right in the chest, and all Ash could do was wince. "Ryder," she whined, "help me beat you."​

Raven
9C9F2ED6-1FF1-4E36-ACD3-95866CB3AD9F.gif
Raven didn't even hesitate when Sawyer asked her dumb question, yes, yes. It shouldn't be a surprise. Taking another shot. Damn, was she losing.. but she didn't care. Bring on the alcohol. More than ready to just forget homecoming even happened in the first place, it seemed like everything always went well up until she talked to June, seen June. Anything with June was just.. bad news. Watching as Alaska walked away, Raven almost got up to see what was up with her, after seeing Mason go after her she settled back more into her chair, Oh. How sweet of him to go with the girl that's not his date. Fucking Mason.

Narrowing her eyes at Jamie who asked the question. Of course she'd kissed a boy before, after taking yet another shot and smirked at him. "Boys are different.. however i've never kissed a man before should you be interested." Raising a brow in his directions. Uncaring whether or not what he said afterwards, Raven was just flirting to get her mind off.. She who shall not be named. Shaking her head as the continuous 'Never have i evers' got more ridiculous, while she kept on drinking. Ignoring most of Drake's questions, Raven never had a real relationship to begin with. Raven rolled her eyes, grabbing the alcohol itself. "This game sucks." Saying mostly to herself as she walked outside with the bottle.
Grace
EF4C4390-4F32-4E8E-995B-75468E042B06.gif
Grace smiled over at Sawyer, due to the mention of 'i love you's' although feeling a bit guilty she was basically drinking for her. Grace wouldn't of drank otherwise, but she was driving. Suddenly feeling worse that she even talked Sawyer into the game in the first place.. She didn't even think that alcohol was gonna be a thing, of course it was gonna be a thing. It was a high school party to begin with. Bad idea Grace. Bad. "Okay, well.. maybe that wasn't as fun as i thought it'd be." Giving Sawyer a small shrug. "Sorry." She winced at the fact that Sawyer had probably drank way more alcohol then she was probably planning on tonight. Taking the crown from Sawyer's lap and placing it on top of her head, biting her lip before deciding to sit on her lap instead. "Maybe we should try to find June and get going soon?" Grace shrugged, putting her arms around her neck.

"Also.. don’t take off your crown, we have to show the school we deserved it."

Rach Rach Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir Dazzle Dazzle

Alaska

8HtN.gif

Alaska was taken aback by Mason's sudden appearance, surprised that of all people it had been him who'd followed her. Drake or Carter sure, maybe even Raven, but Mason? The two avoided each other at all costs, even if she was best friend's with his brother. Especially after what had happened with Ryder she'd tried to stay as far away as possible.

It was even more surprising when he ripped the cigarette out of her mouth, taking it for himself. "What the actual fuck?" She demanded, crossing her arms like a petulant child. Sure, bringing up June's blog may have been low, but she'd been to one to almost beat her up over it. She was sick and tired of everyone falling all over the red-head, while she didn't know the specifics it was clear to see Raven was upset by Mason and June dating, and even after she'd exposed his biggest secret Mason was still defending her. It didn't make sense to her, no one had ever defended her like that, except for maybe Ryder.

Hearing Kanen's name stung, it seemed she was never going to live that incident down. It was her fault her relationship with her family was ruined, and it was her fault Kanen had left Westbrook for good. As if she hadn't suffered enough of her own guilt, it seemed everyone else felt the need to remind her how much of shitty person she was on a daily basis. It was her curse to ruin everything she touched and everyone knew she was the girl who broke things. Bones, relationships, anything that crossed her path. She ruined everything, but she didn't need Mason to remind her of that.

She slapped him hard across the face, her hands shaking as she clenched them at her sides. "Fuck you, Mason. You of all people should understand what this feels like." It came out as more of a whisper than a yell as she choked back tears, uncaring that she probably looked crazy crying on the porch of the biggest party of year. It didn't matter, there wasn't a reputation to be ruined at this point.​

Mason
tumblr_inline_pav9pbpenW1rw8cq9_250.gif

To be honest, Mason wasn't surprised when she slapped him, but the cigarette did fall out of his mouth which just made him angrier. He rubbed a hand across his jaw for a moment, and then dropped his hands back to his side and glared at Alaska. "Of course I fucking get it. But I don't remind people of their mistakes for some stupid party game. I don't want people remembering all the shit that was on that blog." And every time it was mentioned, he felt like people would just remember it all.

And he didn't want people remembering that Drake was bipolar, or that Mason had Ari, or that their entire life was fucked up. He wanted to go back to that perfect little picture that he had worked so hard for, for that good little reputation, and then June had turned around and ruined everything he had struggled to hide.

"Look, I'm fucking sorry. I didn't mean it. Kanen's a... a dick." Oh god, he shouldn't have drank so much, but there was no going back now and he could barely keep his thoughts straight as he kept trying to talk. "You're fucking great and I'm sorry." And before he even truly could comprehend what he was doing, Mason leaned forward and kissed Alaska, his hands cupping her face as he did so. It only took a second before he pulled back, realizing what he had had just done, although he didn't move his hands.​

Scarlet
scaroh.gif

A date? She'd never been on one of those before or taken someone out. Her face felt hot as she rolled her beer bottle between her palms. She could still make a cake, if not for them then to get the nerves out because it seems she'll be leaving her comfort zone behind with her grandma and stepping out in to the new: Westbrook.

"High stakes, then." Scarlet smiled anxiously. But Ash was right, she needed friends if she wasn't going to be miserable at her new school. Once the blonde girl beside her took her shot - Scar didn't have to look to know that she had missed - the brunette set down her beer and chucked the ball, this one jumping across the brims of the cups and landing on the ground beside Madison. Yeah, they were definitely going to lose.

She crouched behind their cups, Scarlet noticing the numbers beginning to dwindle quickly. The alcohol was definitely kicking as she waited patiently for Mads to make his shot, standing and giving her chest a slight wiggle, timing it perfectly. If that didn't distract him, she wasn't sure what would.

Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle
---------------------

Jamie
jamie2.gif

Jamie hadn't missed Raven's quip. How could he? How could any sane guy? He smiled behind his cup and finished his drink, though not to drink for Drake's turn. Despite all of his experience with the ladies, he had never cheated; you can't cheat if you don't ever get into a real relationship.

Well, he definitely wasn't driving now. He set his empty cup on the coffee table, though not without a coaster. He was a smartass but he wasn't impolite. The young man gave a small sniff and watched the girl that had promptly walked in during the middle of the game and then walked right out - with the alcohol. A hand rose to rub at his chin in thought.

He sighed. Even Alaska had left. "Looks like that's game over." He tilted his head and looked to Drake. "You good, bub?" He'd had a friend that reminded Jamie of the boy beside him. Hadn't seen him in ages, but never could keep his liquor down. If Drake was anything like that said friend, Jamie might need to keep an eye on him for at least as long as he was with him.

Winona Winona @anyoneelsehello​

Alaska

giphy.gif

Alaska was slightly afraid that Mason might retaliate, though she knew he wasn't that kind of guy she hadn't seen this drunk before. Maybe he had a point, she regretted bringing up the stupid blog in the first place, it was just one more stupid thing she'd done. Now she felt even shittier than she had before, knowing she deserved the lecture he was giving her. She deserved all the hate she was getting, she'd done this all to herself. Impulse decisions were going to be the death of her.

"I'm sor-" She'd started to apologize, only to be interrupted by Mason's lips crashing into hers. He was drunk, but she hadn't though he was that drunk. It was wrong, so wrong, for her best friend's brother to kiss her, especially after her brother threw him into a table. What was it with her and guys her brother punched?

Still, she couldn't help but feel something. It was nice to feel wanted, to feel like maybe she wasn't a total disappointment. It felt good, even if she knew it was wrong. She'd ruined everything else, she might as well enjoy this while it lasted. Once he moved away she stared at him, trying to decipher what had just happened.

"Fuck it." She decided, wrapping her hands around his neck and pulling him back into her lips.​

Mason

He knew without a doubt that what he was doing was wrong, but Alaska was kissing him again and for the first time today, he felt like he could forget all about June and just focus on the moment. Since he'd met her, Mason had been so wrapped up in June that he'd pushed past his typical ways. The flirting, the one night stands, all of it... he'd become someone different and now, here he was, kissing his brother's best friend and slipping right back to his old ways.

It was so nice to do something familiar, something without feelings attached. So Mason wasted no time dragging Alaska inside, and into the first empty room that he could find, and--

Well, you know the rest.

~Fades to black~

--------------------------------------------------------

Drake

"I have never been better, my man." Drake said, shooting Jamie a few finger guns before he placed his cup dramatically on the table in front of him and then slowly turned around, leaning over the back of the couch. "I need to find my brother, though. Like, he makes bad decisions a lot. He's kind of a dumb ass. So, like, I gotta find him."

He then proceeded to try and climb over the back of the couch, and promptly fell on his back, but no such small thing would stop him as he stood up, and then started heading in the direction that Mason had disappeared in. He wasn't in the kitchen, he wasn't outside. So Drake took off through the house, loudly yelling his brother's name.

Eventually, he took to opening doors, peeking and stumbling into a couple rooms in search of his brother. And then, he finally found him. He opened the door and--

As quickly as Drake had opened the door, he slammed it shut and leaned back against it, his eyes wide in surprise and horror at what he had just witnessed. Not that he was surprised but at the same time... well damn it, Drake had wanted one friend that was his and not for Mason to ruin. And then in his drunken state, he pulled out his phone, sending out a Twitter message before sliding his phone back in his pocket and stumbling back towards the kitchen to drown himself in more alcohol.​

Aaron Ollila

'Never Have I Ever'. In theory, it sounded fun, but in practice, there was a metric shit ton of things Aaron would prefer no one here ever found out about him- all it would take was one bad joke question and oops, now everyone knows that happened.

No thanks.

And besides, Aaron had a brother to track down. He got out of the living room, going through the house kind of methodically. And then, a lightbulb went off. Why would Casper be inside if he could be outside? Fuck. Aaron was an idiot. He headed outside, again weaving around the game of Never Have I Ever before heading outside.

And there was a kiss. Aaron froze, staring for a second before heading back inside silently.

He was just going to go fill up his cup and forget about that, thanks.

OPEN

~`*`~

Casper Ollila

Slowly, Casper's hands moved from his lap to his mouth, and he started to nibble as he watched people do things, calming down slowly. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

And then Alaska came out, followed by Mason. She slapped him, and he kissed her, and then she kissed him, and, wow, that escalated quickly. Casper even muttered so quietly to himself before watching them go inside. He went back to chewing on his fingers, looking around some more. And then he saw the redhead in the dark. He didn't know how he had missed him earlier. For a moment, he just stared, eyes wide, nibbling until he decided that he wanted to talk to someone, and he was the only one that didn't seem otherwise occupied, right?

Casper got up, kinda creeping over, shoulders hunched up. This wasn't what he usually did, and in the back of his head, alarm bells were going off. What if he got yelled at?

Still, Casper was interested in this guy. He was pretty, and again Casper wished they had brought something to draw with, even if it wasn't entirely appropriate to the situation- was there ever an appropriate situation for drawing?

When he finally got up to the guy, he paused, straightening up and tilting his head. What was he gonna say.

"...Hi," he said, eyes dropping down to Phoenix's feet. Before he could stop himself, he continued, "You're really pretty..." He didn't mean anything by it, not really, but it was true, and sometimes he couldn't keep from saying it.

Ryder

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f663571544d7a6a6e4b566d6836513d3d2d3335353936383639322e313439373665633732376230616436323838353134313134343937352e676966

Ryder had been about to take his next shot when he got the notification, pausing to look at his phone and almost dropping it. It was a screenshot from one of his team mates of a tweet Drake had posted. He was confused why he'd sent it, until he read it and registered that his sister had been Drake's homecoming date. He stormed off from his friends without a word, planning all the ways he was going to murder Mason.

"Where the fuck are they!?!" He yelled, walking into the kitchen to see Drake lying on the floor. Clearly, he'd be no help so he stalked off down the hall, throwing open doors at random until he almost ran into Alaska. He couldn't even look at her right now, pushing past her to get to where Mason was.

"I'm going to kill you!" He threatened, slamming the older boy against the wall angrily.

Alaska

SvB6.gif

The brunette was still fairly drunk when the door flung open, but she'd recognize her best friend's face anywhere. "Fuck!" She yelled, pushing Mason away and hurrying to put her clothes back on, falling over in the process. Suddenly she regretted everything, hooking up with Mason was possibly the stupidest thing she'd done, maybe even worse than kissing Kanen.

Momentarily she felt like she couldn't breathe, the weight of the situation hitting her at once. Drake had been drunk when she'd left to go get more alcohol, she didn't even think to check on him. She was the worst friend.

She reached for the door, only for it to be flung open by none other than her brother. This night couldn't possibly get any worse. Drake was going to hate her, and now Ryder was going to kill Mason, and it was all her fault as always.

"Get off of him." She ordered, grabbing his arm and yanking him back. Ryder could have easily pushed her off, but he was so tired of fighting that he backed off, letting her push him away from Mason.

Chase

SqPh.gif

"The library's nice, but you should eat lunch with me in stead." Chase offered, smiling at the pretty brunette across from him. Suddenly, one of his teammates came into the kitchen saying something about Ryder and Alaska, and he breathed in deeply as he realized he'd lost track of his reckless siblings while talking to Rae.

"I'll be back. Here's my phone, put your number in it so I can text you?" He asked, handing her his phone as he quickly walked in the direction he could already hear yelling coming from. By the time he got there Alaska had already gotten Ryder off the other boy, but he was surprised to hear his younger sibling's screaming at each other.

"Get the fuck off, Alaska. Why do you continuously do dumb shit like this?" Ryder yelled, glaring at Mason even as he directed most of his anger at his small sister.

"Why can't you stay out of my fucking business?" Alaska retaliated, visibly holding back tears. Chase had no idea what was happening, but he decided to end it.

"Can you two calm the fuck down?" He sighed, physically separating the two and trying to lead Ryder out of the room.

"Fuck you. You can keep fucking assholes, don't expect me to fix it for you." Ryder said, earning a visible flinch from their sister. Chase had seen the twins fight, but never like this. "Let's go." He ordered, walking his younger brother out and back to Ash.

"Can you maybe take Alaska home?" He asked, worried about how he was going to separate the twins until they calmed down.

Alaska

Alaska stood silently for a while after her brothers left, trying to calm her breathing and not fall to pieces. Things always found a way to get worse it seemed. Usually, she'd run to Drake in times like these, but she knew he wouldn't want anything to do with her right now. Nova was with Jace, and Carter was drunk, which meant Alaska was alone. Just like always.

"I'm sorry." She refused to look at Mason as she spoke, wiping the tears away as she left the room and hurried out the door before anyone could stop her.

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar hooked her arm around his and smiled, it was a soft smile that made the usually sharp angles of her face became warmer, "Crazy people? I think we're the worst of the lot out here." She shook her head and pulled him along the sidewalks, past the alleys back into deep parts of town where she lived. It was the shit part of town and her apartment building wasn't much better, it was refurbished Section 8 Housing that had been cleaned up only to be trashed again by the dead beats and crack addicts that were in the surrounding streets. "Welcome to my humble manor." Hajar smirked and winked before pulling him into the building, heading up to the fourth floor, apartment 413. She popped open the door and headed inside, Jury came barreling around the corner, knocking into her legs. "Hey big boy..." She crouched down and gave the huge headed Rottweiler a hug, accepting all the licks and love from him. "This is Ryan, okay? Don't eat him, he's good?" She gave him a few pats then stood up, looking over her shoulder at Ryan. It was a small, two rooms with discolored walls and mismatched furniture, wallpaper was peeling and the ceiling had a bit of discolor to it from some leak. Hajar didn't care about it all, it was just a place to sleep.

Dak Dak

~ Phoenix Wilson ~

He was maybe...Oh shit... That was the last of the pack he had taken off of some drunk white girl who had passed out on the couch, he tossed the box on ground and enjoyed the final cigarette, he never bought his own cigarettes because it was expensive but it also kept him from diving deeper into an ugly habit. When this small person wandered up, Phoenix wasn't expecting to be speaking with anyone at this party except for Rae but dealing with Alexander's shit at Homecoming was just to much. How could one man be such an asshole? Was his spirit animal a raccoon? Getting his crummy little claws in everything that made Phoenix happy, just to fucking ruin it. But then... Phoenix got a compliment, he thrived on compliments like it was a snack and he had been starved for a long time, "Oh... Well.. Thanks." He smiled, his baby blue eyes sparkled and glittered, his thousand watt smile flashed across his lips, "You are too, very lovely." He winked, dropping the butt on the ground as he pressed it out with his shoe.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Mason

Unlike Alaska, Mason wasn't super surprised or even bothered that Drake had walked in. It wasn't like it was the first time given the whole sharing a bedroom thing. He rolled his eyes, getting out of the bed and started pulling on his pants. Usually, something like this would leave Mason feeling at least a little bit better but sleeping with Alaska had just left him feeling even worse than before.

So when Ryder rushed in and slammed him against the wall, all Mason could do was glare, but he wasn't surprised. "Oh just fucking hit me and get it over with." He snapped. Mason hadn't even had time to pull his shirt on before Alaska's brother came running in like his sister was some precious thing that needed to be protected.

He was both surprised and relieved that Alaska had stepped in and that Mason's face was currently smashed in. Mason shot one last glare in Ryder's direction as Chase then also burst into the room, but he ignored all of the sibling drama as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. Alaska's voice was so quiet, so broken, and Mason just felt worse about the whole thing. He hesitated, looking at her for a moment, and wasn't sure what to do. She needed someone.

Luckily, Ash came in at that moment, and Mason sighed a breath of relief. He was horrible at comforting people, and comforting Alaska after what had just happened would have been... horrible. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." This time, it was him -- all Mason, and he was willing to accept that. Without looking at Ash or saying anything else, he then headed out of the room, and made his way out of the party as best as he could, ignoring everyone's words.

Ash

They had been having such a good time, and then Ryder had checked something on his phone, and then he was storming away. Ash was confused, until her own phone beeped. She pulled it out, checking Twitter and saw what Drake had posted, and... oh no. Everything clicked into place, and all Ash could think about was how again, Ryder was going to get into a fight.

Without saying a good bye to Madison or Scarlet, she ran after Ryder, struggling through the crowd until she saw Chase coming through the crowd with a very livid Ryder. When he asked her to take Alaska home, all Ash did was nod her head, looking at Ryder for a moment before she headed towards the bedroom and saw a very sad, crying Alaska.

Her eyes flickered to Mason for a moment, but he left before she could really say anything. It was strange to be here alone with Alaska, and especially since they had never really talked a lot. But, well, Ash had been in a similar situation already this year (okay, well, not really -- just the whole regretting sleeping with someone), so all she did was walk up to Alaska and wrap her arms around her.

She hugged Alaska tightly for a moment and then let her go, looking at her with worry. "Do you want to come stay at my house for the night?" Ash couldn't imagine going back home after what happened.​

AE570238-D7D7-4B42-B27A-0A45447F0157.gif
June
She didn’t know how many drinks she had, but she couldn’t talk coherently any longer and struggled to keep walking. So maybe a lot. She didn’t care. She only could think about the conversation she had Raven and thinking about Mason.

But the alcohol helped with this. It made her lower her shoulders, it made her hurt in order ways besides her own heart. Then, her phone pinged. She moved the drink to her other hand as she fumbled to get the phone out. Once it was out, she saw the notifications. She opened it up and her heart sunk. Her hands wouldn’t stop shaking. Her eyes raised up and she saw people looking at her. Stop it. Please don’t look at me. Stop. Stop. She thought the tears blurried her vision faster than the alcohol. She was outside as she got the notification. She started to walk swiftly then, faster. Faster. Faster. She ripped the heels off of her shoes, leaving them behind as she kept on running back to the house. “Why did she call you for help? What’s so good about you?” She felt Georgia’s words full force as if they were knocking her off of her feet. “Ruby was always soft on you.” She shook her head as she remembered Mason’s eyes looking at her at Homecoming. She remembered Raven’s words. She wanted it all disappear. It was so loud. She felt like she running through static and it hurt. It so god damn much and it was all because of her. Everything was because of her.

She didn’t realize where she was before her eyes fell on Grace and Sawyer. Shoving through people, she immediately grabbed onto Grace just as she heard commotion happening. “Grace... please I want to leave. Please. Please...” she mumbled, her words slurred as her hands shook on her dress. “I want to go home.”

Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Ryan had followed her to her apartment. His house was a little better, but not by much. He followed her up to her apartment. When he saw the dog barrel down the hallway he didn't flinch much. But it had stopped before Hajar. This was Jury. He seemed like a good dog, he loved Hajar and seemed nice. "I mean this place doesn't see that bad if you don't notice the crack addicts and the wannabe gangsters." He said with a chuckle. He walked in and sat down on her bed in her bedroom.

He laid back on her bed. It was so comfy. "This place wouldn't be bad if it was cleaned up a little and maybe a fresh coat of paint." He said loudly seeing as Hajar was not in her room. Her bed was so comfy. He just wanted to lay there and rest his eyes. He slowly closed his eyes and took a breathe in. He slowly let it out. He was comfortable and it would be easy to see. "I might just pass out in your bed." He said out loud.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

"Eh...I grew up with this kinda stuff all around me so it feels.. homey?" She was taking her time to carefully wash her face and clean the cut on her lip out then changing into a pair of sweatpants and a loose fitting t-shirt. Jury was curious about this new person so he followed Ryan around the apartment, flicking his ears and tilting his head to the side when Ryan talked. Jury decided that he was a good guy and once Ryan had sat down in his master's bed, the dog just flopped down in his bed that was in the corner of the room, sighing softly through his nostrils. Hajar floated into the room and jumped onto Ryan, pushing his back down onto the bed as she straddled his hips. "I win." She declared and smiled, leaning down to kiss his lips softly before siting back on her heels, taking a long look at him. "I'm glad whatever genes you were blessed with made you this handsome, you're stunning."

Dak Dak

Ryan set his hands on her hips and looked at her. "You can thank my parents for that. They gave me my handsomeness." He said smiling at her. "And you'll always win when it comes to me." He said smiling. He liked her dress, but she looked even sexier in sweatpants and a tee shirt. "You look so damn sexy. How did I ever get so lucky to find someone as beautiful and deadly as you Hajar Giles." He said brushing his hand against her chocolate skin. She was absolutly breathtaking to Ryan. He was his reason for smiling he didn't want to be away from her for the rest of his life. "I love you so much Hajar. You have my heart Hajar. Don't go breaking my heart now, you hear." He said cupping his hand on her face.

~ Hajar Giles ~

"I love you Ryan, I don't think I could ever break your heart, you're just to sweet to me." She leaned into his touch and sighed softly, closing her eyes as her entire body just melted against his body. "My brother's are never going to be able to recognize me after all this time I've spent with you... They'll be wondering who this sweet faced lovebird is instead of their hardcore ass kicking sister." She rolled off him and dropped onto her back beside him, staring at the ceiling for a long minute. "Hey... Ryan.." She rolled back onto her side, leaning over against his chest as she stared down into his eyes, "If I had to just run off in the middle of the night, would you come running off with me? It'd be an adventure of a lifetime with all the riches you could possibly suggest." Her grin stretched across her lips and a devilish gleam popped up in her eyes, "What do you say? Untold riches, a beautiful queen, an adventure..."

Dak Dak

Ryan had turned on his side. "Beautiful queen? I already have one here. Untold riches? With you, all the riches in the world wouldn't shine as bright. And an Adventure? My life with you is an adventure. So if you ran away in the middle of the night I only have one thing to say... When are we leaving?" He said with a smile. He inched closer to her. He laid there next to her. He slowly started to put his arms around her. "But before we leave, just let me say good bye to my mother." He said laying there. He was happy, content with Hajar. He closed his eyes. "I will say one good thing is your bed is so comfortable. I might pass out before we get to have any true fun." He said smiling.

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar laughed and hugged him tighter to her body, "I don't know yet... I'll have to get back to you on that one." She was smiling but inside, deep her heart, she knew it was a possibility that Sokolov could one day find her and all the semblance of normalcy she had would be shattered. Snap. Just like that, Hajar would go back to being on the run, sleeping during the day, traveling by night, heading as far north then west before hopping a flight to this place and the next. For a long minute, she just sat there in troubled silence as she contemplated all those things that could go wrong but then... She just pushed it all away. Tonight, it was just Ryan and her in this room, in this town and that's all she really wanted in that moment. "Oh yeah? You think so?" Hajar took his statement of falling asleep before the real fun could begin as a challenge, so she rolled up on her knees and sat there, just looking at him before she pulled her shirt off. "Bet you'll rethink that now huh?" She winked then leaned down, pressing her lips against his neck with a purr, "I think we'll be up till the sun comes up lovely."

~ Fade To Black~
Dak Dak

~~~~Fade out of black~~~~
Ryan laid in bed, sheets and blankets covering himself. He had cuddled up to Hajar and wrapped her up in his arms. He kissed the back over her head. "Everytime I fall more and more in love with you." He said holding her his arms wrapped around the women he loves. He softly hummed to her while rocking gently back and forth. He slowly started to close his eyes. He could feel his heart slow down. His breathe was heavy. He was tired. They had a long day and it felt nice to finally lay in bed next to the one that he truely felt happiness with. He kissed the back of her head one last time before slowly drifting off to sleep. His last words were. "Good night my love."

b4a18a69ae01248246bb470afcfddf5c.png

c6eeaba540f1c03ae12fc647e7f37974.png

[IMG='width:1190px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f1/08/d4/f108d4c1aa8331246666707f413ab9ee.jpg[/IMG]

The Korean blankly laughed with the group around her, wearing a long, dark red dress that's backless with some lace. Her sparkling red shoes glistened under the moonlight, and her curly black hair cascaded down her shoulder with small white flowers in her raven hair that gleamed in the light. Her curvy body stood out in the tight dress that sensually clinging on to her body like a leech clinging onto a human body, sucking blood. She gracefully smiled and tilted her head. Her pale skin and blood red lips along with her ebony black hair simply made her look like a real life Snow White.

Smiling, she replied to the blond girl next to her in a blue dress, "Adelia, that is hilarious. I never knew you could repel men with a simple scent." Adelia cringed, as Lillie smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth. "The lavender scented perfume does wonders. Trust me." The blond girl frowned, but nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right.." she sniffed her armpit as a boy in front of her laughed. "I didn't know how to say it since she's girl, but..." he wheezed, as Lillie's calculating dark brown eyes stared at him. Her eyes flickered with pride, but a hint of boredom. The boy then wrapped his arm around her waist, and whispered in her ear in a sensual manner, "My dear friend, would you like some alcohol?"

She raised an eyebrow, before slapping his hand aside. "I believe you're mistaken, but I'm not interested in you, Adrian." Adrian grinned. "Aw, shucks. A guy's gotta try, right?" Lillie sighed, before taking a sip of her fruit punch. "I'd have to decline that offer to get laid. I prefer staying a virgin with a healthy body." She simpered. "Alcohol just ruins your face even more. But then again, I'm not sure if that'd work out, since you look like that right now." She set her glass aside on the table nearby. "Now, excuse me, seniors. I don't have time for a 나쁜 길로 이끌다 like you." The french boy stared over at Lillie, who started to walk away from the group.

Her red shoes tapped against the ground, as her posture was held high. She watched the students around her, and what they were doing. Narrowing her brown eyes, she slowly sat down on a leather chair that was placed outside, and crossed her legs.

She hated going to high school parties because they weren't formal enough. She's been to many different parties involving rich people and businessmen. Granted, she felt a bit more normal going to this party. She felt a bit more like a kid instead of an 'heir to a huge company'. Her gaze followed Adrian and Adelia, and immediately found herself frowning. Everything's just so boring in life. Friends? None. They 'like' her for money, appearance, and popularity. She tapped her nails against the wooden arm rests, smiling at the those in front of her. Dear god, if her father found out she sneaked off to this average party, she'll certainly get it.

She took a deep breath, and silently watched the Never Have I Ever game taking place, fiddling with her thumbs. Popularity felt good, but sometimes, it was just so suffocating. Like, empty darkness slowly engulfing her. She wanted to be alone for a while before going back to the social table. Creeps like Adrian show up mainly because of money and her appearance. Not for her.

Mood: Lonely. || Interacting With: N/A || Mentioned: Never Have I Ever game. || Location: Afterparty
나쁜 길로 이끌다 - "Pervert"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8ae710ed44755300530ad9e0bbb44d3f.png

original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back