• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
130E1C3E-594A-4D31-A168-0C42B3D7F755.gif
June
She liked this drink. It didn’t taste nice. No, it burned and made her body into a bonfire. But, she liked it anyways. She walked outside and was surprised to feel nothing chill her. She was like a walking flame. She took another sip and found it was empty. She groaned and threw the empty cup into the water before turning around. She needed something more. She stomped back inside and wanted to head to the bar until she saw him. Then, she saw Carter.

She bit her lip. She shouldn’t be surprised of course. They were rocky to begin with. It was only fair he immediately wanted to drop her. She quickly went back into the crowd, snatching the nearest drink she could get and dumping it down her throat. She didn’t know how many people she shoved past before she glanced over to see Raven with Alaska and Drake. They were talking. Laughing. She was a walking flame who burned every bridge she tried to build. They really didn’t care about her in the end. She needed to see this. She needed to... drink more. She zipped through the crowd again and found herself in a hallway. She looked around and looked down at the door knob. Quickly pushing the door open, she saw it was the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, without locking it and stumbled inside a bit before sitting on the edge of the tub. Why was she even here? She placed the cup at her feet, staring at it before she started cry again. She wanted this flame extinguished right now. She couldn’t take this anymore. It was her fault after all. So many people would be saved from heartache and maybe Ruby would be alive if she never met anyone. She couldn’t be here. Drinking and sobbing into her homecoming dress.

Let this flame be extinguished.

@sadboiJune @michaelinthebathroommood

Ryan slowly got up and started to put on his clothes. "I think we're both a little crazy, but the good kind of crazy. So crazy that we can't go with everyone." He put on his pants. " And don't worry about it. But just don't think for a second that I will never let anything bad happen to you. Even if I lose my other leg and my arms I will be there right by your side." He said walking over to her. "And even if you yell at me I'll be right by your side my love." He said walking over to her and give her a kiss. He held her in his arms. "Sorry we couldn't talk to paul about that business that you want." He said gently rocking. "Now do you wanna head out, maybe continue like our party somewhere else?" He asked sitting down on the couch.
COTimberWolf1942 COTimberWolf1942

~ Hajar Giles ~

Hajar shrugged at the mention of business, “There’s more jobs everywhere else but there is only one Ryan Maxwell and you are better then any of the riches in this world I could steal.” She mumbled softly, pressing her forehead into his chest. “It’s gonna take me time to learn this stuff okay? I’m use to my brothers stepping back, giving me the reins and saying fight it. I’m not use to being a partner with someone, especially with someone I share so much with...” she looked up at him, “I wouldn’t mind that.. maybe get some beers and go back to the garage. Have some fun and talk and laugh but...” She bit down on her lip and sighed, “We gotta go get Jury and swing by my apartment to get clothes cause these are sufficiently covered in blood and I don’t think being bathed in blood is sexy.”

Dak Dak

Ryan chuckled lightly. "I happen to think that a women covered in blood is sexy." He said before running his hand throught her hair. "But why don't we just hang out of your appartment? I'd like to see it and I wouldn't mind getting to meet jury." He said resting his head on hers. He was still very much awake, but nothing sounded better then laying down with her and resting his head. "So what do you think? Wanna just grab a case and head over to your place, or would you rather head over to the garage?" He said putting his arm around her and started to rub her shoulder.

~ Hajar Giles ~

She shook her head rapidly, “I don’t know... my place is pretty bad, ghetto stuff and I don’t want you to see exactly what I live in cause you’ll flip your lid.” She closed her eyes for a moment and just sighed, it had been a hell of a night but she loved very single moment of it and it had brought her so much joy in the form of the man in front of her. “I love you Ryan, no idea what I’d be doing without you...” she spoke softly, holding him close to her before leaning back, keeping her arms around him, “I don’t know what our paths in this world are but I don’t ever want to lose you, this word has become way different since I met you.” She leaned up on her toes to kiss him, enjoying the taste and warmth of his lips, “I love your lips... I’m gonna just keep kissing them and then stuff is gonna happen then all of the sudden I’ll be wondering where my clothes are cause of you.” She smirked against his lips, laughing softly because she knew it was so true.

Dak Dak

Ryan chuckled. "Well I won't tell you know." He said kissing her again. "But if we're gonna grab jury then we're gonna have to head out soon. It's getting late, and some weird people come out at night." He said before leading her out the door. "We're gonna have to come back here again." He said walking down a hallway. "So lets go get jury." He said smiling as he walked besides her. It wasn't long till they were outside. Ryan pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He took a drag from it and let out the smoke. He deffinetly needed to smoke. It was heated in there and felt good. "Shall we love?" He asked offering his arm out for her.

Mason
[IMG='width:248px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/82ffc908c66306f333cdcfd8f5410788/tumblr_inline_p2iw65uJ991u2gcp5_500.gif[/IMG]

His breath caught in his throat as Carter came up and fixed his hair, then rested her hands on the side of his neck. It took a moment before he remembered how to breathe. "Yeah, we're seventeen, but... everything is a serious decision for me, Carter." Mason murmured, his voice quiet enough that only she could hear. "Everything became serious when Ariana was born. I can't just... keep doing what I'm doing. I have to grow up." And that meant no more stupid decisions.

"I can't just..." Mason hesitated, thinking over what he wanted to say, but everything was harder to think of with Carter this close. "Look I can't be dating just to date." He said, and finally reached up, pulling her hands away from his neck, and taking a step back to increase the distance before he did something he'd really regret. "I just need to grow up. Stop dating for a while."

Dazzle Dazzle

Neck Tie

[IMG='width:350px;']https://i.imgur.com/x6oU61Q.gif[/IMG]​

Neck Tie saw the discomfort in June’s eyes. Was it something he said? His heart sank. He didn’t know what he did, but somehow it felt really bad. Like he’d done something awful. The fact that he didn’t know what he did to offend the red-haired girl made it worse. His eyes trailed after her longingly as she left. He kept looking even after she had disappeared into the crowd.

Not only did June leave abruptly without an explanation, she left him a little gift to remember her by. Neck Tie pulled his broken phone out of his pocket anxiously, a part of him hoping that the crack on the screen would miraculously disappear. It didn’t, of course. He tried launching Space Invaders but no luck. Suddenly he had been left without a means of passing time.

He sighed and looked back into the crowd. There a gap suddenly opened, which allowed him to see through to Jace and Nova who were standing on the other side of the room. Neck Tie’s eyes lit up right away. Slipping the phone back in his pocket, he gently pushed his way through the crowd, until he was standing behind Jace. He sneaked right up to him without being spotted. Then he snatched the beanie off the older boy’s head and fitted it on his own head. ‘Hey, Jace,’ said the new beanie boy, turning his wide smile to the girl next to him. ‘Hey, Nova.’

Winona Winona txlos txlos

Last edited:
Carter
tumblr_mskalzWI2k1snyyflo4_250.gif
She hadn't really thought about what she was doing till Mason pulled away. "You've already done so much growing up Mason, you do everything for your family." She matched his quite tone with her own. "You're almost out of here. Everything will be easier when you're out of this hell hole we call school." She gave a smirk trying to lighten his mood. "You are much more mature than you let everyone believe. But yea you make stupid decisions." She tried to laugh lightly, but quickly realized this wasn't the time. "I'm sorry." She sighed turning away from him, and facing the sink. "Maybe you should go visit Ari this weekend.. I think you need sometime with your girl." She picked up the shot glasses rinsing them in the sink before putting them back in the cabinet above and pulling down a bottle of rum. "Come on we're go start a distracting drinking games" She pushed herself off the sink making her way back out into the crowd.
"Who wants to play never have I ever" She shouted into the crowd, she saw Raven, Alaska, and Drake huddled in a corner taking pictures, she ran over to them and grabbed Drake and Alaska by the wrists dragging them into the living room. "Come on, we're playing Never Have I Ever." She winked. "We're going to learn more about each other, than we ever wanted to know. And hopefully get very, very drunk in the process" She smiled, "Everyone knows the rules right?" She raised her eyebrows at everyone surrounding her.

@AnyoneandEveryone Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a Soap Soap

Raven
13101C78-2E68-4CF0-AF75-8897B22E53CD.gif
Raven was occupied with Drake and Alaska, but she could’ve sworn that from the corner of her eye she saw a particular red-head looking over at them. Glancing over the party quickly she noticed Mason with Carter, why weren’t they together? Pulling her phone down she gave a apologetic smile to Alaska. “I need to go.. uh.”
“Check on someone.” No sense in lying to her, right? Just at that time Carter came over and dragged the two away. At least they were being entertained by the other but fake red-head.

Raven moved through the crowd catching a glimpse of her going into the bathroom. Oddly enough someone else was about to go in there, when he was about to turn the doorknob Raven bumped into him. “Sorry, it’s occupied.” Giving the freshman a glare. And scaring him off rather quickly. Opening the door slowly and noticing June off to the side.

Raven closed and locked the door behind them. “Hey...” making her way closer to her. At this time she really noticed June, and the state that she was in. She was crying? What happened? Did Mason— “..What is it? What’s wrong?” She tried to pry the information out of her. Waiting a moments before speaking again. “Talk to me.” Raven’s heart ached for the girl in-front of her, and she hated because it ached for many reasons she didn’t quite understand yet.

Moonshadow Moonshadow Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a

Jamie

jambam.gif

He didn't want to admit that a mere tweet was all the persuasion he needed to go to a Westbrook party, but Jamie didn't really have any other excuses. At least, not one that wasn't personal enough to tell another soul; his dad was out for the night wearing one his nicest suits, so Jamie needed a distraction. The motor of his truck gave a steady, soft rumble as he idled across the street from the bustling house. He could hardly remember homecoming the year before and definitely didn't remember going to an after party, though he was later informed that he certainly did attend one. Would he remember most of this one? He hadn't decided. Turning his engine off and slipping out from his vehicle, the young man locked his car and headed for the front door. He ran a sturdy hand through his dark hair and gave a gravelly sigh. Jamie couldn't deny the fact that it felt a little strange, going to a high school party, but was met with some solace when he saw a few recent graduates similar to him scattered about - probably brought as dates or lured in by social media just as he had.

Seeing a random and familiar face or two smoking outside, he offered a nod in greeting to each just as he pushed the front door open. 'Who wants to play never have I ever?' He heard a girl shout to all available, nearby. Jamie had already picked up a plastic red cup from the leaning stack of Solos in the kitchen and figured it was only appropriate to hop in on a game or two just to fill up his cup. Getting absolutely wasted would be his best bet at forgetting the pit that made his chest ache and the knots that made his stomach twist. If he needed to get home, he'd give someone a call or he would walk, if walking would even be a possibility. Hell, he'd sleep in his truck if he really needed to.

The girl in the living room was asking if anyone needed a refresher on the rules of the nosey-natured party game when he entered. He glanced around the group with the corner of his mouth quirked up in amusement. He could party again, just to forget the stress outside the four walls surrounding him. Jamie offered his empty cup to the fiery haired girl with the bottle of rum in her hand, raising his eyebrows at her with a flashy grin. "I'll play." He paused a moment, realizing he should at least let everyone know his name, if they didn't know him from his previous years in Westbrook already. He wouldn't assume that they did. "Name's Jamie, nice to meet you."

Dazzle Dazzle @everyoneelsewhoisplayingidkwhototag

19AEC529-F8BA-4F2A-87CA-1AF46DE9C369.gif
June
She quickly covered her face, standing up as she heard someone come in. She could’ve sworn she locked the door. When she peaked out, she saw the one person who she didn’t want to see. She dropped her hands and fell back down. She didn’t want to say anything at first, but seeing the worry on her face made her frustrated. “You know damn well what this could possibly be about.” She yelled and shook her head. “The kiss. Carter saw it and told Mason. And... god damnit.” She looked away from her as she started crying again thinking about it. “Go away Raven. I would much rather drink in here.” She mumbled before tilting the cup up and finding it empty once again. She shook her head and chucked it at the door before turning to Raven again. “Leave. Right. Now.”

No, she didn’t want to hate Raven. She didn’t want to ruin anyone, but here she was. Why was it so hard for her? The moment she was born one person had taken a look at her and decided that she wasn’t worth their time. Ruby was her only friend for so long. She had started to make more, but they left as soon as the heard the news about Ruby. She still remembered how instantly, everyone turned on her once the blogs were out. A snap of a finger and she was alone. All she had was Mason and Raven. All it took was a snap and she saw how much better their lives could’ve been without her.

Soap Soap

Raven
F8E9D5F3-4C97-4B68-A9A4-39683A415A91.gif
Raven furrowed her brows, she didn’t have any idea what it was about. Waiting for her to continue. She deflated when June told her it was about the kiss. Of course it was Raven’s own fault. She shouldn’t of kissed her in the first place despite how badly she wanted to in that moment. And Carter saw it? They were in the fucking dressing room why did Carter think it was a good idea to look through one?

She looked away when June started crying again, she didn’t know what to do. But it bothered Raven to see her.. hurt. She was not surprised when she yelled at her to leave. “..okay.” Nodding slightly, walking over to the door and hesitating before leaving. Yeah, no. This was stupid. She didn’t want to leave.

Turning around and making her way over to her so they could talk face-to-face. “I meant what i said today.” Raven almost, almost. Moved her hand to wipe one of the tears that fell. “I’m not leaving you.” Telling her with the slightest shrug, and the smallest hint of a smile. Fucking Mason. Why couldn’t he just get over it? He had her, He had her. And he just.. what? Didn’t care anymore? June wanted him. And Raven just.. wanted her to be happy.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Ryder

original.gif

'Oh, now you're really asking for it." Ryder teased, Minuteman didn't bother him as much as it used to, though it depended on who was using it. When assholes like Mason used it to insult him it seemed like a good reason to punch them, though he'd have to rethink that now that he'd promised Ash to stop using his fists to solve all his problems. There were other ways to get revenge without getting suspended, he'd just have to be creative.

The jock was still a little unsure about Maddison, simply because of Ash, but he was glad he'd invited him to the after party. So far he seemed pretty cool, maybe even someone he could befriend as long as he kept his relationship with Ash strictly friends. It was rare for Ryder to find a guy he didn't clash with, and so far Mads seemed too nice for him not to like.

"You might've won at basketball but you're ealing with a beer pong master." Ryder challenged, finding two ping pong balls and rolling them over to the girl's side of the table. "Since you're going to lose I'll let you start first." Though he'd never seen Mads play before, he knew what horrible aim Ash had and he had played enough beer pong to carry the team if he had to. It would be a piece of cake.

Alaska

tumblr_mmtgxwOPrQ1rgj899o1_500.gif

She was glad to see Raven and Drake teasing back and forth, their personalities were so different she wasn't sure how they would get along. "Oh hush, you were the most handsome guy at homecoming." Even with Drake's constant smiles and cheery moods, she had been his friend long enough to know that he was just as insecure as she was, just much better at hiding it. The two worked so well as best friends because Drake was always the one to calm her down and cheer her back up, while Alaska stuck up for him when he let himself be walked all over and reminded him that he was more amazing than he believed.

"Raven made a great dance partner tonight, maybe I'll ask her to prom." Alaska half-joked, winking in the brunette's direction as she took a sip of her drink. Prom was quite a while away and who knew what would happen by then, she knew about Raven's crush on June (who didn't) but she knew June and Mason had gone to homecoming together, but she wasn't about to ask Raven about her love life. Maybe if they were both single by the time prom rolled along she'd think about asking her.

Carter practically tackled the friends before Alaska could respond to either of them, though she figured playing a game was better than just standing around. She was curious as to where Raven had gone, but she figured it wasn't her business and decided to focus her attention on the game at hand.

"I'm gonna need another bottle if we're playing this game." The brunette sighed, grabbing an unopened bottle off the counter before taking a seat on the floor beside Drake. They new guy she didn't know was cute, and though he seemed vaguely familiar she couldn't place him until he said his name.

"Alaska, you played hockey with my brothers." She remembered, realizing Chase had probably invited him.​

664EE0F4-98FD-486A-953E-AE57E5BD9E00.gif
June
She expected her to walk out. She was fully prepared to sit in here until Bryan or another soul who needed to pee to boot her out. Then she looked up to see her walking back. Then she paused at hearing her words. She looked up at her. “Why? Why won’t you leave me? Why won’t you leave me like Mason had? Huh?” She yelled at first, she found herself reaching out. Almost like she was going to slap her until she grabbed her shoulders and lowered her head in front of her.

“I don’t know what to do, Raven. I don’t wanna hurt anyone anymore. I don’t wanna have the thoughts anymore.” She sobbed. “I’m so sorry Raven. I’m so sorry...” She mumbled before getting quiet for a while. Almost like she calmed down until she started talking again. “Why did you kiss me? Besides that you want me. But even then, why do you want me?”

Soap Soap

Mason
tumblr_inline_pav9phmuQ91rw8cq9_250.gif

Well, he was feeling better after Carter's little pep talk and the small amount of shots he'd done, and now here she was, distracting everyone with a game. A game where he didn't feel like it was only him and Carter, and Mason could... well, he could avoid her, and any stupid feelings he might have been pretending to have. Of course, playing with the others who'd Carter had dragged over didn't exactly raise his mood. Some guy that he vaguely recognized from the grade above him, Drake, and Drake's little BFF, Alaska.

Great. Sighing, he sat down in a chair near Alaska, slinking down in it. "Yeah, we all know how to play." He said, basically ignoring everyone as he waited for someone to start the game. It wasn't going to be him as he held up a cup he'd picked up on the way over here to Carter for her to fill up. His intentions were simple: get black out drunk.

Dazzle Dazzle Rach Rach a z u l a a z u l a

-------------------------------------

Drake
tumblr_msvoeyp0Pk1s9jf13o4_250.gif

Alright, so his plan of drinking casually for the night was now failing with the addition of a game. And there was Mason. Generally, Mason was very serious about the whole "don't drink it messes with your medication," and blah, blah, blah stuff but tonight, he was upset for some reason Drake didn't understand and didn't even acknowledge his brother. Strange. Chances were, June had realized what a jerk he was and had left him half way through Homecoming, and now Mason wouldn't be able to cross her off his list.

He tipped back his cup, downing the last of the alcohol in it, and grinned as this hockey player dude came over. His jaw dropped when Alaska said that she knew him. "What the heck, Alaska?! Your family is like model hot, and then you know hot people and you don't introduce me?" Drake looked at her with fake offense, then grinned and held his hand out to Jamie. "Hello, I'm Drake. Nice to meet you. You can sit right here next to me." He offered.

Dazzle Dazzle a z u l a a z u l a Rach Rach

------------------------------------

Ash
tumblr_inline_owq4yzp0q91urfelz_540.gif

Relief washed over Ash when this girl that she had selected as her partner admitted to actually knowing how this drinking game worked because if ping pong was like anything else with balls (okay, horrible thing to even think), Ash was going to be horrible at it. The only thing she could really do was give support, and try to throw Ryder and Madison off their game.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a bright smile to Scarlet, which only turned brighter as Grace and Sawyer walked over. "Hey! I missed you two, but congrats on the whole king and queen thing. Or, double queen thing?" Ash said with a laugh. "Either way, thanks. I tried to find you but got distracted along the way." Her trip to find Grace had failed, and instead Ash had found herself talking with Jace. It had been fun, but still, she would've liked to find her best friend.

"Oh, I'm so scared." Ash said, turning her attention back to Ryder and Mads and grabbed the ping pong balls from the table before passing one to Scarlet. Okay so, well, she was prepared to lose. But Scarlet seemed to believe in them, so that was something. She nervously rolled the ping pong ball in her hands.

And then, she tried throwing the ball but easily overshot. Ash winced, and turned to Scarlet. "So, I suck, but I don't really want to lose." She whispered so that the boys couldn't hear. "Uh, how good are you at like flirting and throwing guys off their game?" What? It wasn't cheating, it wasn't playing dirty. It was simply... using what they had available.

Rach Rach a z u l a a z u l a Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir Dazzle Dazzle

-----------------------------------

Jace
tumblr_inline_nrnc9uRXMi1sn95bh_400.gif

Originally, the plan had been for Nova and Jace to not come, but instead to go back to his house and hangout away from the drinking and what not. Instead, here they were for a couple hours and then they would head back. Jace was not very happy but at the same time, it was kind of cool to be able to be at a party.

And then out of nowhere, his little best friend, Stu, came up and pulled the beanie off his head. Instantly, anxiety and panic washed over him once again. What was it with people stealing his beanie today, and especially in such a busy place? That beanie was the one thing keeping him safe -- like a turtle hiding in its shell, he was a Jace hiding in his beanie. And he wasn't as nice about it as he had been with Raven. This time, he glared at Stu, plucking it from his head and pulled it back on his own.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had some dinner thing with your dad?" Jace asked as he kept his hands on either side of his beanie for the time being while he reminded himself that it wouldn't be stolen again.

Dede Dede txlos txlos

Carter
sa.gif
She gave the boy a sideways smirk, she thought she might of recognized from school but didn't quite remember him. Damn... He's attractive.. She thought to herself. She looked him up and down, checking him out rather obviously, making her way over to him opening the rum and filling his cup up. "Carter" She said rather playfully, turning back around and taking a seat on the chair next to Mason."Who wants to go first?" She filled up a cup for her and Mason placing it on the coffee table in front of Them.

Madison
tumblr_mzzdikIwYo1s3u7x1o2_250.gif

"You're pretty confident in yourself aren't you" He raised his eyebrows at Scarlet, nudging Ryder with his elbow. "I'm pretty sure we got this" Laughing lightly, his eyes kept drifting back to Scarlet. His sideways grin never leaving his face. "Ladies first of course." He watched as Ash attempted to throw the pong ball and missed completely. He followed it across the room picking it back up and tossing it behind his back and catching it. Trying to be a bit of a show off, and then tossing it back to Ash. "Try again, you've got another shot."​

Raven
83BF555C-AEFC-456D-9EE5-A0EB0602DCEF.gif
Raven narrowed her eyes at her, not quite understanding her words. What does she mean? It meant what it meant. She wouldn't leave her, how else was she supposed to interpret it as? Barely flinching as she yelled at her, or even raised a hand. Used to most of this. "I'm not Mason." Raven said softly. The aching feeling in her heart returning rather quickly when she put her hands on her shoulders and started to sob. "I-" Raven regretted even trying to speak, sighing heavily, while she pulled her into a hug. Unknowing what else to do other then that.

"Don't be sorry." Feelings were complicated she knew that, but Raven wasn't going to hold a grudge on her for anything. It was especially hard to do when she's crying in her arms.

Letting go after a few quiet moments. Taken aback from her question. "I.." Why didn't she have words, speak. "I want you because.." Furrowing her brows trying to find the words for it. Taking a breath before continuing. "Why does one person kiss another?" Scanning her eyes for any sort of emotion. "Is it that hard for you to figure it out?" Raven was getting agitated, without putting it in words it was clear she felt something for her.

It seemed to be like everyone else knew it but her. "I'm not some kind of romantic person to tell you all these things you want to hear." This was killing her what else was she supposed to say? There was so much uncertainty between them, or maybe it was just Raven. "I like you." No matter what she said Raven felt like it still wouldn't make a difference. "I've just..never wanted to kiss anyone more." And that means something. June liked Mason, the sooner Raven understood that the sooner she could attempt move on.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

Grace
637547EA-47B5-48D6-BEF1-23D6E0E8003B.gif
Grace chuckled at Scarlet's awkwardness, eying her hand for a second when she released it. Turning her attention to Ash, smiling at her words and adjusting the crown on her head. "Yeah.. kind of shocking.. but it's really cool." Okay, Grace was actually way more than just happy that her and Sawyer won homecoming king and queen. She wondered for a second if Drake had anything to do with it. But if he did.. well. He was a really good friend, they should hang out more.

"Okay, well.. we'll let you get back to your game." Giving a small wave to them all. "We'll catch up later." Towards Ash. Looking forward to telling her everything about tonight later. Eying Scarlet for a moment and smiling towards her. "And.. uh. It was nice to meet you." Taking ahold of Sawyer's hand as she wandered through the crowd, and back into the house.

Alaska caught their attention when she beckoned them over to play a game. Grace looked towards Sawyer and shrugged. "Why not?" After all they were supposed to enjoy this party in the first place. Right? Adjusting the crown on Sawyer's head with a smile. "It'll be fun." Grace said with a raise of her brows. And taking a seat next to Alaska.

KingofAesir KingofAesir a z u l a a z u l a

390FBCBA-A66E-43B8-8223-B68DBC6594DA.gif
June
She closed her eyes when she was in Raven’s arm. It was better than leaning against a cold bathtub. However, she saw this wasn’t going anywhere once more. “I told you I know. I’m not an idiot.” She felt the room spin slightly. “I don’t know what I want to hear, but there’s obviously something not working. I didn’t want to flat out tell you no and that’s horrible of me. No, that’s not what I want to say.” She lowered her head with a groan, into her hands. “You’re beautiful, Raven. And it made me feel wanted when you flirted with me and talked to me.” She pushed herself up and shook her head.

“I don’t know what I’m saying. It was just hard. To see something so beautiful be ruined because of you. I love you both, but I know I’m the problem in all of this. I’m sorry for asking you those questions. When even I couldn’t answer them.” She smiled sadly before unlocking the door and walking out. “I don’t want to see you again.” She said quietly to herself as she walked right into the party again.

Soap Soap

Scarlet

scertyscar.gif

Ryder rolled them the small, plastic orbs and it was game time. Scarlet took the ball from Ash with a slight exhale for a laugh and tilted her head slightly, amused. "'Ping pong master'," She quoted Ryder with a shake of her head, but her laugh came up short; she could feel Madison's eyes on her and suddenly Scar swore she felt as if she had already taken a few shots. She picked up her beer with her free hand and took a steadying swig. They hadn't even started yet and she was drinking? Whoops.

Ash overshot, but Scarlet had always been complimented for her patience through childhood. The game had just begun, and they had so many more opportunities to make it. At least they could drink it through. That was New Scarlet, exercising her freshly uncovered optimism.

As Ash whispered to her, she centered herself at the end of the table, "I like to think--" and tossed the ball with a classic beer pong arc, the small thing plopping into one of the cups despite almost overshooting just as Ash had, "that I could do that." Scarlet grinned, looking to Mads across the way and giving a playful wink before looking back to Ash. And then the blonde boy across the table gave the kind girl beside her another chance. Her grin softened and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. How sweet.

Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle a z u l a a z u l a

-----------------------------------------------

Jamie

jamiiee.gif

Just like old times, already, he mused to himself. Jamie cocked an eyebrow at the redhead looking him up and down and smirked. Once she finished pouring him some alcohol, he tipped his head in her direction and looked into her green eyes with his own gray ones. "Thanks, Carter." Already, the party was proving to not disappoint.

He turned just in time to see a somewhat familiar face and his gaze flickered with recognition. "Alaska, right. I remember you." Jamie offered one of his signature half-smiles, the dimple in his cheek deepening. "And your brothers, too, of course." His eyes were pried away from the brunette beauty as a less familiar boy began to speak.

The sudden forwardness caught Jamie off-guard and he breathed out a chuckle. "Ah, don't mind if I do, Drake." His tone was levitous as he set his drink beside him. He took a seat on the ground, on the other side of Drake, and leaned back on his hands so he could still talk to Alaska, if he wanted, and waited for the game to begin.

Dazzle Dazzle Winona Winona a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Sawyer
Sawyer was glad to meet Mads, he seemed pretty cool, and the girl, Scarlet, she seemed okay too. She couldn't help but smile a little at her flusteredness. She may have pulled Grace a little closer to her in a totally unneeded act of possessiveness as she gave Scarlett a simple nod in agreement. Sawyer figured she should get used to people flirting with or being flustered around her girlfriend, she was like super hot after all. The crown still on her head from the dance, which was a completely weird and totally unexpected outcome, was beginning to get on her nerves a bit. Her beanie was a much less annoyingly heavy accessory and she was disappointed she'd left it at home. Before Sawyer could get much of a word in to the others Grace was saying her goodbyes and dragging her off in a different direction, not that she minded of course.

Alaska caught Grace's attention as they walked through the house, and now they were being roped into a game of Never Have I Ever. Sawyer settled down next to Grace and reached up to pluck the stupid crown on her head off sitting it down in her lap. Never Have I Ever was a game that Sawyer was really, really bad at. The times she'd played it before had ended up with her out in almost no time, which probably said something about the kind of girl she was. But, she supposed there couldn't be any harm in losing. Besides if Grace wanted to play she was totally down.

"Fair warning, folks," Sawyer tapped her fingers against the crown in her lap, "I'm the master of losing at this game. Hardcore, baby." She grinned and chuckled a little, "So let's get this started so I can lose quickly."

Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a

Ryder

original.gif

Childishly, Ryder stuck his tongue out as Ash and her teasing comment. He may have let her win basketball, but there was no way he was loosing beer pong, especially not after winning the homecoming football game.

'It's not being cocky if it's true." He shrugged in response to Mads, grinning as Ash missed completely. It was impressive that he'd taught Ash how to play basketball, she was truly terrible at aiming despite how athletic she was from cheerleading. Scarlet, however, was another story entirely as she landed her first throw into one of the cups. "Wow, maybe you do have a chance at winning." He teased, moving the cup out of the way before taking aim and sinking one into the first cup.

"Dude, she's totally into you." He whispered, knowing that Mads was the type of guy to be oblivious to girls. It was impossible to miss the intense flirting happening between Mads and Scarlet, they were practically drooling over each other. Maybe he really didn't have to worry about him and Ash. After almost breaking his hand earlier being his wingman was the least he could do.

Alaska

original.gif

"I'm pretty hard to forget." Alaska winked at Jamie, she couldn't believe she'd forgotten about him, he'd been over to the Vaughn's house all the time when her brother's had the hockey team over almost every day. She'd usually avoided the rambunctious boys at all costs, no matter how hot they were.

"Alright, I guess I'll start." Alaska mused, pursing her lips as she thought of a good first topic. There was a lot of things she'd done, and she realized rather quickly that she was going to be drunk pretty fast. It was a good thing she was good at holding her liquor and Chase was here to carry her home. "Never have I ever been in June's blog." She started off, shrugging an apology as she watched almost everyone take a sip from their cups. It might've been a low blow but she was a little drunk and didn't particularly care.

Chase

giphy.gif

Chase had mostly come to the after party to make sure his siblings didn't do anything stupid, or at least more stupid than usual, and to drive home whoever needed it. Being the responsible older siblings sucked, but he figured he could have one beer while he waited. If he was going to stay sober he was going to have to find something to distract him, babysitting his siblings wasn't exactly the highlight of his night, but it was better than getting yelled at by their mom.

"You have the privilege of being a DD tonight too?" He asked the brunette standing by the fridge as he poured himself a glass of water. She didn't look familiar, which was strange considering he knew most people in his grade or his sibling's.

Carter
ItaL.gif
Carter was probably one of the few who didn't take a drink from her cup at Alaska's question. No one really knew anything about her life, and what they did know she was pretty open about in the first place. "Well I guess I can go next.." She looked over at Mason, looking for a reaction at the mention of June. But he just seemed shut down as he took a big sip from his cup. "Uh.. Never have I ever checked out Jamie" She said raising her cup and taking a sip. Giving him a flirty smirk.

Mads
tumblr_mzxuyeCCNM1sdd7w6o1_250.gif

He fidgeted it a bit where he was standing, rubbing the back of his neck and biting his lip when Ryder mentioned that Scarlet was into him. "Not something to tell me right now." You could see his cheeks lightly blushing at the thought of Scarlet checking him out. His eyes kept drifting over to Scarlet, palming the pong ball in his hand.

Despite the distraction across the table he lightly lobbed the ball across the table getting a perfect arch and landing it perfectly in the tip of the triangle. "Ayeeee" He then caught Scarlet's wink from across the table, he ran a hand through his hair, sighing. Trying to keep him grounded, he wasn't going to disappoint. "So what does the winning team get." He was trying to act more smooth than he actually was, confident yes, but smooth no.

Rae
6740672b12d1841d19fb9ba8395119fe.gif

She was in her own world when someone came up and brought her back to the land of the living. "o-uh- Hi..." She started to anxiously rub her wrist. "Yea.. My brother.." She dropped her hands wrapping them behind her back. "I'm Rae.. We just moved here last week." She realized that he hadn't even asked who she was and definitely didn't need her life story, she felt like she had begun to babble on even though she hadn't said much of anything.
She looked up and into his eyes, they were such a dark blue she felt drawn into them. Quickly looking down at her feet feeling like she had been staring at him.
'God, where is Phoenix when I need him.'

Raven
E2A36CBF-ED15-4F50-8D3B-0AA7F63512F9.gif
After that whole ordeal Raven was just pissed. 'I don't want to see you anymore?' God. Everything with June had just messed with her feelings, she was just.. not interested in tonight. Only interested in forgetting all about it, and one person in particular. Making her way to the small crowd that was playing a game, catching eyes with Mason, but by now.. she didn't even care. Taking a seat and a shot without waiting for someone's turn. Crossing her arms and joining without saying a word. When it was Alaska's turn, Raven just shook her head. Unwilling to be reminded by the red-head. But who cared? Taking another shot and barely noticing the burn that came along with it. Maybe it was just her mom that had been on the blog. And not Raven herself, so if she really wanted to.. she didn't have to drink on a technicality.

..oh well. Raising an eyebrow at Carter's dare, who was Jamie? Raven's gaze passed along the people that were playing and landed on a man she didn't know, trailing her eyes over him from top to bottom. "Whoops." She said with a hint of a smirk, giving him a wink. Before downing another shot. "My turn, then.." She bit her lip trying to think of one.

"Never had i ever... said 'i love you' to someone." Rolling her eyes before anyone had drank. "Family don't count." Clarifying.

Rach Rach Dazzle Dazzle Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back