• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Juliette
giphy.gif

Juliette shook her head. She knows that the play is fake obviously. It just... bothered her, she was allowed to be upset. Right? Wouldn't other people be upset if their boyfriend was kissing another girl on stage? However, she can't believe she was even thinking it. But Zach was right, and his words kind of helped her. But also made her confused, of course she trusted Bryan. Now she just felt stupid for thinking about it in the first place "Yeah, yeah. You're right." She looked and narrowed her eyes.

Something he could do? Probably not. But it was incredibly nice of him to ask. "I don't think so..." A smile forming at the corners of her lips, she nudged him back. "Thank you though." Yes, it was a genuine thank you. Zach actually wasn't so bad, he was... sweet.
Dazzle Dazzle

Raven
tumblr_pjyszxK1GM1uuhbpbo2_540.gif

Raven smiled, glad enough that the brunette was willing to sneak out for her. Raven would've offered to change it to a later date... but unfortunately this Saturday was the only day she had off work. She wasn't ready to get fired, however, she doubted she would though. Raven was perfect for it. Who would even want to in the first place? The point was... Raven needed the money, especially if she's going to continue taking girls out on dates. Which made her think about it for a second, is this a date? "Great. It's a date."

What the fuck? Unexpected words out of her own mouth, but Instead of internally fighting with herself for it. She took another long look at the girl in front of her, she decided it's going to be. What? Raven can date. Should be simple. Yeah... It'll be perfect. She'll make sure of it.
a z u l a a z u l a

Ava
Staring.gif

So she'd done her best to avoid the cafeteria for the school year, but finally, the principal and some teachers had laid down the law and told Ava that she couldn't just avoid the cafeteria every day during lunchtime. What a bummer, but it now meant that she was slouched down at a table near the back where no one seemed to want to go. Hell, she was pretty sure that she saw a spiderweb forming in one of the other chairs. It was her area, and she was distracting herself with a book.

Of course, the peacefulness only lasted so long before JJ's boyfriend came rushing over with his food and some dumb blonde with him. Although she didn't typically eavesdrop, well... Ava couldn't help but listen in, although she kept her eyes on her book to keep from letting them know that she was paying any attention.

Ava reached over to pick up her juice box, and was sipping from it when Bryan started talking. All she really heard was a one time thing and not telling Jules, and Ava was both shocked, and not surprised at the same time. She ended up joking on her juice box, and started coughing for a moment before she set it down. So Bryan had cheated on JJ with dumb blonde. That's what she was pulling from this and, well, it seemed to make sense to her.

a z u l a a z u l a KingofAesir KingofAesir @SoapMadeMeDoIt​

Aaron Ollila

Aaron cracked a smile when Drake laughed, eyes still on Maisie. He glanced back at Drake as he spoke, and actually let out a half-contained laugh when Carol smacked him, and, okay, maybe the joke was a bit cool, too. He was unable to help an eye roll at the wink, smile disappearing as he nodded, taking the bowls and brownie mix passed to him. He looked so suspicious when he did that. Oh well, what was done was done. At least now he knew he was supposed to add the secret ingredient to this batch. He went to set down his things and get to work, but as he did, Drake yelled to Maisie, and he stopped, turning to watch. As the chocolate mix bags were chucked at Maisie, he couldn't help but feel that yeah, this wasn't normal, especially if it was just a cover for sadness. What the fuck was up with Drake? He'd have to investigate.

But then Maisie was giving him that look, and Aaron couldn't help but sigh, setting down what he was holding finally before going to pick up the bags with Maisie. He wasn't smiling, but he wasn't about to pretend to be happy for others. His mind went back to meeting Drake, and to what he had said. Maybe one day, he'd actually try that. He handed the bags to Maisie. "Here."

With that done, he set upon making the brownies, and maybe adding something a bit... special to them. It was easy enough to make when he already had the ingredients and everyone's back was turned- or, well, turned enough.

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie had a sip of the coke and immediately broke into a bout of hiccups. And if that wasn’t embarrassing or awkward enough, Grace and Sawyer seemed to get closer and closer to each other, in a way that was more intimate than if they had been just friends. He sat watching, but not staring. He’d pretty much figured it out that they were more than ‘just friends’. It didn’t make the whole thing any less awkward for a small-town Catholic kid, though, who wasn’t exactly used to seeing such ‘egregious sins’ -- as his mother called it.

He couldn’t help feeling the way he did. His mum used to always say that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. When this one kid at his Catholic school, Tom, said that he liked boys, all his mates pretty much turned against him and acted like he was some kind of freak. Neck Tie never forgot it, because Tom came up to him one lunch break and asked if he would hang out with him since nobody else would. It caught him completely off guard, and Neck Tie found a lame excuse to get away, since he didn’t want to get bullied for being seen hanging out with the one gay kid. Tom left school that year and nobody know or cared where he went. Neck Tie felt so bad about the whole thing, and now seeing Grace and Sawyer together made him feel worse. He was such a coward.

Neck Tie didn't want his new friends to think that anything was wrong, but it was probably too late. They probably noticed the uncomfortable look on his face, and probably thought he was as bad as those bullies at his old school. The last thing he wanted was to upset them. He glanced down at his burger sullenly, and before he could take another bite. . . *hiccup* He tried wiping the regret off his face and smiled as the question was turned on him. But it wasn’t a confident smile at all. The music. . . The music was dreadful, and he was fooling nobody, least of all himself, when he pretended that the performance this evening was going to be OK.

‘It’s alright,’ he told Sawyer after he’d finished chewing. ‘I’m an all-star musician, remember?’ No. Not really. Not. Really. 'Um. . . Would you like some more nuggets? I could get some more!' He tried making up for his wrongs the only way he knew how: with the gift of nuggets.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

Grace
tumblr_p0y98971Mu1wknnvbo3_500.gif

Grace smiled over at Sawyer. Of course she knew her lines, Sawyer was always dependable, it felt silly on why she asked in the first place. “Mmhm. All-star actress.” Not worrying was just easy to say, she still had so much she had to worry about. But right now she could relax. Grace was at lunch with her girlfriend, and her-newfound friend, away from all stress and disapproving mothers. Glancing over towards Stu and realizing disapproval was probably everywhere and not just at home. Her smile faded, she didn’t want to make Stu uncomfortable... Grace gently removed Sawyer’s arm off her shoulder while she listened to Stu about music.

Giving a weak, but amused smile over at Stu, she shook her head. “No, no. Thank you for offering but I’m good.” Even if he wasn’t okay with them that didn’t make him less of a person. Or... hopefully less of a friend. However, that part might be a little hard to do if he wasn’t cool with Grace being gay. “I’m sure you and Jace has the whole... music thing down.” She knew Jace for a really long time, considering she’s friends with Ash. Or was friends? The point was, Jace was good at what he did. She trusted him with music. Subtly moving away from Sawyer, and pulling up her phone to distract herself from this whole awkward interaction. She wasn’t cruel... if someone was genuinely not okay with her and Sawyer, Grace wasn’t going to continue to shove it in their face. Despite how badly she wished no-one cared.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Dede Dede

Ryder

"Because I love you." The words were out of his mouth before he realized what he was saying. It was entirely true, he just hadn't realized it yet, though it seemed his mouth had. They'd been friends for so long that of course he loved her as a friend, but their relationship had turned that platonic love into something else entirely. Ash meant the world to him, he'd do anything to make sure she was happy.

He didn't wait to see her reaction, he was much too afraid to stick around and hear her reject him. After everything he'd put he through there was no way she loved him in the same way, of course she cared about him as a friend but it was different. It was unfair of him to have guilted her with those three words, it was a mistake to have even said them. He turned away from her, heading off down the hallway to be anywhere that wasn't here.

Alaska

The word date tied her stomach in knots, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been on an actual date. As sweet as Raven had been dancing with her at homecoming and buying her a birthday present, she was still afraid that she would turn out just like Kanen. The brunette was by far much more thoughtful and sincere than he'd been, but no one had ever not used Alaska for her looks before, and Raven did have a history of flirting with everyone.

"So, are you ready for the play tonight?" She asked, remembering that she'd have to watch her kiss Mason on stage. It was a little weird to say the least, but it was for the play after all. It wasn't like they'd even kissed yet, there were simply going on a date. Alaska's first true date.

Lexi

The blonde huffed indignantly as Bryan so rudely dragged her into the back of the lunchroom where the losers sat. He was ashamed of her when anyone else would be bragging about being privileged enough to sleep with her. There were very few men she'd deemed worthy, even though she'd been drunk she knew what she was doing with Bryan.

"JJ is a joke compared to me. All the popularity she has is because of me." He could deny all he wanted that he didn't want to sleep with her, but he would be stupid to deny it. JJ couldn't even compare to her. She was much too good for Bryan too, if he was willing to cheat on someone as pretty as JJ he was an idiot, even if it had been someone as perfect as her.

Before she could continue her tirade against Bryan, a very loud cough came from behind them and the blonde whipped around so fast she thought her head might spin. Of course Bryan had been stupid enough to drag them to an occupied table. It wasn't like she cared about people knowing she'd slept with Bryan, she cared about ruining her relationship with JJ.

"Listen here, if you so much as think about what you just heard ever again I will end you." She threatened, moving to come face to face with the red-head who'd overheard.

Ava
Be Gone.gif

Wow, to think that Lexi thought that she held all of the power here. Ava just laughed, listening as Lexi threatened her, and then placed her bookmark in her book and gently closed it before setting it down on the table. Avalon took her time before replying to Lexi, finishing off her juice box, and then slowly standing up.

"That's cute that you think you can actually threaten me." Again, all Ava could do was laugh, shaking her head as she did. "Sorry to break it you, dear, but you've got nothing on me. I saw you get your face broken in by Alaska, so obviously you can't fight. And like, you can't ruin my reputation because I already ruined it." And, well, Ava could care less.

"So I'm going to think about how you slept with Bryan of all people, and how JJ has no idea. And I'm going to consider telling her, unless you... I don't know... do something to make me 'forget.' Now, be gone, thot." Ava said, waving a dismissive hand at Lexi.

--------------------------

Ash
Sad Smile.gif

Ryder's words left Ash speechless. How could they not? And before she could even reply -- although, to be fair, what she have said? -- Ryder was gone and Ash was left in the hallway, not sure of what to do, how to react or... anything. Slowly, she leaned back against the wall of the hallway, shaking her head and trying to make sense of it.

Okay so yeah, Ash loved him, too. Of course she did. Anyone with half a brain could probably tell, but... well... telling him was the hard part. And even if they loved each other, that didn't mean they were good for one another. Their relationship had been great, yes, but the way it went down had just proven that Ash didn't trust him. And putting either of them through that again wouldn't be good.

Ash needed a break. A drink. Something to get through the day. She bit her lip, thinking for a moment, before she headed down the hallway and out of the school. She'd only be gone for a little.

a z u l a a z u l a

Zach
tumblr_moera5ZZbr1qeqgdvo5_250.gif
Zach smiled at JJ. "Bryan might not be smart, but I don't think he's stupid enough to loose you." He laughed lightly dropping his head down at his shoulders before looking back over as she nudged him back. "There's your amazing smile." Zach winked at her. He obviously cared, he as shocking as it was, was a nice guy. He just happened to flirt with everyone, but he wouldn't ever make a move on someone who wasn't available, and always made it obvious he wasn't looking for anything serious.

"I got your back JJ." He smirked, hey if Bryan was stupid enough to do something, he wouldn't hesitate to standup for JJ. He wouldn't hesitate to fight anyone if it came to someone messing with someone else's relationship. People didn't deserve to be used, at least without knowing they were. "I'll see you around JJ" Zach stood up heading back into school as lunch ended, he couldn't miss classes while trying to bring his grades up, he had to put actual effort in for once.

Soap Soap

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5i26rHRX1s1fojl_250.gif

"With all I've seen of Westbrook, I have a feeling your part will be the only part that goes without a hitch." She looked over at Chase smiling, she bit her lower lip holding back a small laugh. Westbrook was known for its drama, it was basically entertainment for the entire town. She had only been here for a few weeks, and she could tell drama was all Westbrook revolved around.

She felt a little uncomfortable when Jace's stare came on to her for a moment, she wasn't good with attention, but the feeling quickly passed as he turned his attention over to Raven and Alaska. She turned back to Chase for a moment, "Think your mom would let you go out after the play to celebrate?"

a z u l a a z u l a

Sawyer

The whole atmosphere was suddenly completely awkward. Her girlfriend was now leaning away from her and despite how much she might not want to be she was little pissed about it. Sawyer's face sunk into a involuntary frown and her arms crossed defensively over her chest. Usually, this kind of thing didn't bother her but it seemed to bother Grace so it sure as hell bothered her now. It was less an anger at Stu for his beliefs and more just being mad at him for making her girlfriend feel like she couldn't fucking sit next to her. Sawyer was an actor but she'd never been very good at faking happy. You could spot the sour look on her face from a mile away with a blond fold over your eyes.

"So, did you go to like, a fancy private school over there?" Sawyer leaned her elbows on the table, a fry hanging from her fingers. The look on her face could be described as menacing if you were to go so far as to think that, "You seem like you'd go to one of those. With the fancy little uniforms and stuff." Her body leaned itself back against the seat again. "My ex went to a private school before she moved here." Sawyer shook her head with a bit of a scowl, "Man, couldn't fucking stand some of the people she introduced me too. Can't stand her anymore either."

Okay. So maybe she was being a little mean. A lot mean. But god damnit Grace already had plenty of people looking at her with judging eyes, she didn't need another one. Grace was a people pleaser, the absolute opposite of Sawyer actually, and it got on her last nerve when she tried to compensate for some jerk who didn't hold a candle to her. Okay so maybe Sawyer just had a lot of feelings about Grace's mom. Stu just happened to be on the receiving end of those feelings today.

Soap Soap

Raven
Raven shrugged, "My amazing acting skills are ready." she grinned towards the brunette. She wasn't very nervous about the whole thing, she had to kiss Mason but that was considered nothing to her so, it didn't really matter. But maybe it did to Alaska? Because she slept with him and all that. The thought of them almost made her cringe. She wasn't very keen on the idea of the Riveras sharing women, but... Alaska was definitely a good exception. Raven's phone buzzed with an alert, and she took it out to see a message from Nancy. Abuela's fever came back and that already put Raven in a state of worry, she thought they were over that already.

She looked towards Alaska with a apologetic smile. "It's uh... my family, so i'm gonna take this." She stood up from the table, and grabbed her bag. "But. Glad you liked the present. Super excited for Saturday." She wouldn't she actually admitted that she was excited for Saturday, and it was the truth. A real date might be fun. "You'll be at the play, hm? Who else is gonna cheer me on?" Granted, she invited plenty of people on her account. But that's probably just because Raven didn't really have anyone to come see her actually in the play, Nancy was going to be busy with Abuela, more-so if she's not feeling well. That didn't mean she was opposed to the idea of Alaska in the crowd, even if she was kissing Mason. Hopefully it wouldn't be too awkward. "I'll see you later little bird."
a z u l a a z u l a

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

Neck Tie didn’t know where to turn his eyes. Despite the smiley Ronald McDonald in the corner of the room, the mood at the table went from 100 to 0 real quick. The atmosphere could not have been more different than when the three had been soap monsters together in the hallway. All warm and fuzzy feelings had been sucked out in a hurry.

The boy just about managed to scrape an answer to Sawyer's question. ‘It’s . . . it’s like a small Catholic school. . . It’s, um, it’s called St. Catherine’s.’ Moments later he was spinning straws as well, a pointless exercise which only made things worse. At that point, Neck Tie wouldn't mind it if someone had thrown him off a tall cliff.

Grace was visibly upset, and Sawyer had also gone to lengths to make sure he felt like the worst person in the world, and she succeeded. Neck Tie was very very sad andhe smothered in sadness with more nuggets, but not even nuggets could save him from this horrible situation which he had created for himself. No amount of nuggets could save this. To say he felt bad about the whole thing would have been an understatement. He really wanted to be Grace's and Sawyer's friend, and not only did he ruin his chance, but he’d also hurt their feelings. Him falling out with Jace was hard, but at least it wasn't his fault that Jace was a prize pillock. This was different. This was the guilt he deserved to bear, for what he did to Tom.

Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx4h8cQBs1rifr4k_500.gif

Finding Ash in this state definitely hadn't been in Carter's plans for the day. She had pulled the half drunken bottle out of her hands, and basically dragged her into the auditorium. This girl was supposed to be the star of the play, not the best day to have an existential crisis. She looked over at Grace for a moment, wide eyed with a look that said 'did you know anything about this?'. Carter cleared her throat before turning back to Ash and guiding her to a chair. "Why don't you sit her for a few minutes, I'll go get you a brownie and some water." Turning back around she looked at Grace. "Do you mind watching her for a minute?" Carter nodded over to Ash, she didn't exactly wait for a response before leaving backstage.

Carter fortunately had just missed Adriane, she watched her walk into the auditorium with Ari, Carter gave her props for at least trying to be a mother figure. Carter walked over to Drake, Ash had saw the brownies and hadn't stopped talking about them since they had gotten back into school. How Carter found herself in these situations always cleaning up drunk messes, she would never know.

"Hey Drake." She smiled softly, "Do you have an extra cup I can have to fill water from the fountain?" She pulled out her wallet to pay for the brownies. "And two brownies for Ash." She placed the money on table sliding it across to him. He looked extra smiley today... Almost too smiley.. "Are you good?" She raised an eyebrow questioning him, knowing he wasn't likely to tell her anything but that didn't mean she wouldn't ask.

Soap Soap Winona Winona Drake&Ash

Mads
tumblr_mm551iJGeD1s3u7x1o1_250.gif

Madison spent the afternoon with Scar before the play, they went to grab a bite to eat before heading back to the school to meet up with Rae for the play. Rae had begged Mads to come so she wouldn't have to sit in the auditorium by herself to see her not-boyfriend perform. "Why don't you two go grab our seats and I'll buy all of us brownies!" He smiled big, he leaned down resting his hand on Scars arm and whispered in her ear to hurt Drake's feelings, who had made the brownies. "I'm sure they won't be as good as yours."

Madison made his way over to Drake, handing him money for three brownies and three hot chocolates before walking back into the auditorium taking a seat next to Scar, getting a small glare from Rae before she wiped the look off her face. Madison passed out he brownies and hot chocolate to the girls.

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5i7mACuV1s1fojl_250.gif

Rae wasn't exactly excited for the play, she was happy to be here supporting Chase, but the whole being surrounded by everyone. Just wasn't her cup of tea. Rae still felt like she didn't know anyone at school, she wouldn't have felt comfortable sitting around with strangers so she forced her brother to come along.

When he walked in with Scar her nerves shot right back through the roof, she still hadn't met her brothers girlfriend yet. She wasn't great with the whole meeting people thing. "Uh Hi.. I'm Rae." She barely got out looking at her feet before back up at Scar. Rae got even more nervous when Mads sent them off to go get seats while he bought brownies. "Alright then.." She muttered under her breath.

Rae walked somewhat down the aisle towards the middle, she wanted good seats but nothing that would be in the center of everyone. She figured Mads would sit in between them since he was the common ground, till Scar sat next to her. "It's nice to finally meet you, Madison is always talking about you." Rae smiled, she'd have to get used to Scar eventually since she would probably be around a lot.

Rach Rach

Grace
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f666432626f4d38614936463076673d3d2d3531393534303835382e313530376662303439303139643238613334333834343437383131372e676966

After that... whole ordeal at McDonald’s, which felt like a total disaster by the way. They came back to the musical to start soon. Grace should’ve just... sat there while Stu just stared. Yeah, next time she’ll just pretend it’s all cool. She loved Sawyer, really. Like the most you could probably ever love someone. But she didn’t want her to be passive aggressive towards every person that wasn’t okay with them both. Obviously there was going to be more people that hated homosexuality, other than her mother and, well, Stu. Grace honestly just didn’t see it coming from him, maybe if she talked to him about it? No, that was a stupid idea. Majorly stupid. You know what else is stupid? Grace not telling her mother that she’s going to kiss Sawyer on stage. In front of many, many, people. She was going to tell her, she is! Just give her a little more time. After all... she’s really busy right now.​

Holding a clipboard in her hand and marking down whoever was there and who wasn’t. She was missing a number of people including... Ash. She looked up to see her and Grace just sighed. However instead of Grace putting in the actual effort. Ash just decided to try and fix everything. She couldn’t help but smile and let her rant, about gayness, Ryder, and.... brownies? Also not surprised at the fact Ryder had said he loved her, and that made Grace kind of happy. Maybe he took her advice? Whatever was going on between Ash and Ryder will be fine, she just... knows it. Shaking her head in disbelief and looked at Carter with a raised eyebrow. Maybe she knew why Ash was being... not Ash? She put the clipboard on the nearby table and pulled Ash into a tight hug. “I’m sorry too. I love you, you psycho.” Besides that... Grace had noticed more than enough times that Ash didn’t eat right, and felt gulity at the fact that Ryder brought it up and she hadn’t.​

Grace smiled weakly, and released her from the hug. “You are not fat. You’re an amazing work of art and it’s exactly why everyone loves you. Even Ryder. Who i know you love back. Taking the clipboard from the table and shrugging. “Do whatever you want, just don’t eat a brownie on stage. I’m gonna go finish what i started.” Marking down Ash’s name and passing by her with a pat on the shoulder. “We’ll talk more later, Get. Ready. I’ll see you in a bit.” She ordered, but of course. Playfully. Grace wasn’t a hardass. Despite how badly she wanted this play to work out.
Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle
Raven
tumblr_plutffsnEj1qgbcj3o1_250.gif

Raven’s day was full with her texting and even calling Nancy, which only amounted to both of them yelling at each-other. Not in a bad way. But as in a ‘please stop calling everything’s fine’ kind of way. Putting that aside from now, she’d gotten here earlier but prolonged things because she’s Raven. Deciding to actually be productive, she was at one of the small mirrors the musical provided them with to ‘get ready.’ Are you kidding? The mirror in the car she didn’t own was better than this one. Sliently cursing under her breath when she’d messed up her eyeliner, grabbing a wipe to fix it. She was nervous, and it wasn’t because of stage fright. What if her grandmother is...really sick right now. And she’s here doing some dumb play that Nancy made sure to yell at her to stay at. Of course Raven trusts Nancy, it’s just— “Fuck.” She didn’t mutter it this time and it was just her exclaiming loudly as she messed up again. Sighing as she threw the eyeliner down on the table and rubbed at the corners of her forehead, feeling a headache that was probably just due to stress.

Throwing away all thoughts that could be potientally stressful, and just dumb in general was actually extremely hard to do. And only made her more upset to begin with. Okay, no. She looked up at herself in the smallest and shittest mirror. She isn’t gonna sit here worrying when it isn’t going to do anyone good. She’s going to look hot damn it, deliver her lines and do what she has to. Catching sight of a certain cheerleader, and brushing off the mess she’d created on her face and took the makeup with her. Approaching her with the smallest of smiles. “Hey Barbie...” she was going to ask her if she’d help with makeup, but Raven unfortunately she was all too familiar with this. She’d be able to tell from a mile away. “Are you drunk?” She sighed and shook her head. “Nevermind don’t answer that. If the demon asks me I can say i don’t know.” Yes, she was referring to Grace as a demon. There was no way a girl can oddly be that nice. Raven opened the makeup pallette, and came closer to Ash. “You’re not gonna be able to do this correctly yourself so just... sit still.”
Winona Winona
Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojml7j25Pa1ravrtw_250.gif

After making gallons of hot chocolate Maisie was almost positive that she was sick of chocolate forever, just kidding. Who can get sick of chocolate? Well, probably the people that eat it way too much but that wasn’t the point. Maisie walked with Aaron, making their way through the auditorium. “Has Drake been... um more him to you?” She wasn’t sure why she was asking, Drake was just acting a little different and Maisie couldn’t tell whether or not if he was just excited for the musical, or maybe this was him all the time. After all, they’d only hung out a few times beforehand.

But she thought he was really cool so. “Oh yeah. Did you uh... tell Drake that we tried to rob his best friends house? Well. To be fair i didn’t. But um y’know what i mean.” Was this just ask Aaron questions day? Hm, yes. Hoping for an answer while they continued their way through the few groups of people, and within a few moments they reached Drake. “Ready? Sure. I guess...” she shrugged. Realizing that maybe she should be a little more upbeat about raising money for children in hospitals. “I mean, yes. Extremely ready to help the people... in need?” Yeah, she wasn’t exactly super great at this. And at this point Maisie doubted she could be a convincing superhero either.
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Winona Winona
Juliette
original.gif

JJ’s day was actually significantly better, and it was thanks to Zach, so that was surprising. She walked through the auditorium and started to make her way to the stage, catching sight of Ava she almost stopped for a moment. Deciding to wave at her instead with a small smile. What? They had a surprisingly nice moment today, maybe... that meant they didn’t really hate each-other after-all.. shaking off the thoughts of her actual friends. Woah. No. Not actual. Old friends. Yeah. Juliette went backstage and started to go through the clothes, quickly pulling out whatever for whoever needed what. Despite feeling way better than earlier, she still had that weird feeling that something was gonna go wrong.

Call it a... cheerleader’s intuition, hm? Her mind wandered as she was going through the clothes. Her parents had asked her why she wasn’t actually in the play to begin with. Acting wasn’t JJ’s thing, which lead them to ask what exactly was her thing. And for once... JJ was speechless. Because maybe she wasn’t really good at anything. Looking towards Ash and rolling her eyes. She didn’t want to be near the other cheerleader she’d started to heavily dislike. But here she is... so let’s hope it works out without JJ needing to slap a bitch.
Winona Winona
Kate
sigh.gif

Kate walked with David through the auditorium. She was intent on coming tonight because Grace was directing and had a role in it. Almost impressive if she’d say herself. Though. Odds are she wouldn’t say it. Once you tell them if they’re doing a good job they get lazy, and Kate didn’t raise her daughter to be lazy. David stopped for a brownie and Kate put money on the table. “You should start trying to stay away from...” she gestured to the sweets near them, and David just shrugged and smiled. “Eh. I’m perfectly in shape, thank you very much.” He said while taking a bite out of his brownie. Once finding their seats, Kate resisted the urge to roll her eyes and took a seat nonetheless.

Even if she dispised her, She wasn’t going to move. They could move if it really bothered her that badly. “Elise.” Kate greeted while David narrowed his eyes at the woman but sat down anyway. “Ash is Sandy, no? That should be interesting to watch.” Despite Ash being Grace’s close friend, Kate wasn’t a huge fan of the problematic blonde. But of course, Grace kept pushing and eventually Kate just gave up. Come to think of it... did Grace have any other friends? Hm. That’s fine... friends are overrated and distracting. No need for them anyway. “Such a shame you’re back.” Waiting a few moments before she added. “After such a long time of course.” She smiled sickingly sweet.

“I always meant to ask. How come you’ve never looked into professional cheerleading for Ash? I mean... she’s not that good. But surely with a little practice, she’ll get better.” That was her honest opinion Kate wasn’t trying to be rude but... if it came out that way. Whoops.

@Weenee (10x) at this point jeez.​

Last edited:
Jaehwa

Mood: Excited | Interacting with: Drake | Mentions: Winona Winona

It wasn’t Jae’s first idea to attend the play. For all he knew, going would just make him spiral back down. After spending so much time climbing out of that pit, he wasn’t about to let himself slip up again.

Having finally healed from his injury, however, he was feeling much better about himself. Like he wasn’t a total and complete failure. He missed out on so much these past weeks, judging by the gossip going around school, and he couldn’t wait to get back into the swing of things. At the same time, he was a bit nervous. After all, he’d been left out of the loop for so long, and he had no one to blame for that but himself.

The auditorium usually had a certain industrial smell to it, but today he could tell someone had brought sweets. The scent of brownies and hot chocolate practically called to him. With help from his nose, he was able to track down the source of the treats.

Another male was passing them out to people coming in. He looked familiar, which meant he probably was in some sports or something. Jae approached him, albeit with some uncertainty, knowing he would probably get judged for just how many brownies he wanted to ask for. There was a woman in line before him, though, so he had plenty of time to decide that he’d limit himself.

“Three brownies plus a hot chocolate, please? And a ticket on the side,” he requested, smiling loosely.
code by Ri.a

Scarlet
scurty.gif

The week had dragged on, and Jamie was still ignoring her. His attitude didn't help the pains she got in her chest at the thought that she was hardly wanted by her family, but the friends she managed to make at Westbrook High helped her, at least, push them to the side. She had plans with Alaska to hang out and possible sleepover one of these days, once she had a free day from her hockey and whatnot. Still, Scarlet was most thankful for Madison's company. The only one that had managed to make her feel wanted - something that had been missing from her life, unbeknownst to her until Mads. He was an angel, truly. They spent time before the play together, grabbing some food before heading back and meeting up with Rae. Out of all the time she had spent with the tall, blonde boy, Scar had never met his sister; she supposed it wasn't that weird, since he had never met Jamie, either (but he was not her brother). The girl was tall, not like Mads tall, but she was still taller than Scar's own 5'3" stature. "Hi! I'm Scarlet." Before she could say anything more, Madison leaned and whispered in her ear. Hazel eyes fell on the table of brownies, and she smiled. If she had known, she would have made something for the drama department to sell, but Scar was still making friends and didn't have too many connections with those type of things. Giving his side a playful jab with her elbow, the girl watched him retreat to the table before giving a small nod and following after Rae to find their seats.

She opted to sit beside the pretty girl and awkwardly shifted in her seat. Rae spoke up and Scarlet turned to look at her, the corners of her eyes crinkling when she smiled. "It's so great to meet you. You are so stunning." The brunette gushed. But the thought that Mads was talking about her to his sister made her face feel hot. She didn't talk to her mother about anything, and she certainly didn't confide in her new step-father and brother. No one in her family knew about Madison, actually. She suddenly felt guilty, but decided she would think about it later, when she could be alone. Scar was going to say more, but the boy that was always on her mind appeared with food and drinks for them. Grinning, she offered a quick 'thank you' before starting conversation. "Okay, so what's your favorite song from Grease?" The girl asked, glancing back and forth between Mads and Rae before taking a bite from one of the brownies.

Mentions | a z u l a a z u l a
Interactions | Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xKYdDoOdGNY/WLwahZXVeYI/AAAAAAAAuNw/w3Qr5iFNJJ0io0v-6wrP5aKHabMEm4CqACK4B/s1600/flat_mountains_landscape_by_ggiuliafilippini-d8zdbco.jpg); position:relative; padding:0px; height:0px; width:0px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:461px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID White; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/94/51/1994514434ddd9c86b873eccb8cb4afb.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:276px; height:461px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:white; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:white; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Jesse Ravencroft [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Jesse wasn't one for plays really. In truth, he wasn't at all interested in the musical performance or the acting he knew he'd have to sit through. Not that he necessarily had anything against the preforming arts, they just didn't interest him. Of course, what he did enjoy was the opportunity such a an event proposed; time away of his Uncles Garage for something other than buying new parts or grabbing groceries. It finally presented him with a chance to simply get the slightest bit of his youth back to himself, even if it meant attending some school play that he wasn't overly fond of.
Truthfully, he wasn't sure what to really expect when he made his way towards the auditorium. But sugary sweet goods, were a happy surprise that made him rethink his aversion to the whole affair. Jesse was a sucker for food, and his stomach grumbled at the very sight of such delectable confection. The tall boy fumbled around in his jean pockets for the leather folded fabric that was his wallet. The young Ravencroft had come dressed casually for the occasion, with a loose grey hoodie that fit his body in an oddly fashionable way. He'd taken the time to roll his sleeves up, once he'd gotten inside due to the temperature difference that had been brought on by the building. However, strangely enough despite the cold, the Junior Student wore ripped jeans as easily as though it were the summer.
After he managed to fish an adequate amount of cash out from his wallet, Jesse made his way into the customer line in an attempt to purchase his food. Although his cast covered arm had proven difficult to maneuver in his attempt to free such funds, he'd eventually managed to fumble the money out as his only good hand worked overtime. It was then, the New Yorker seemed to notice the younger teen in front of him. A slightly smaller boy, who'd begun to order his own snacks along with a ticket. Jesse gave the one of the cashier people a nod, and smirked slightly.
"Yeah, that'll be six brownies for me. Plus the ticket of course." He requested simply, with a deep reverberative tone. His voice had a unique accent to it, which was unquestionable in nature, though it seemed to oddly match him.

Interacting: With Drake, Maisie, Aaron, and Jaehwa | Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy | Located: Westbrook Auditorium
[/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith

Sawyer

After the whole ordeal at McDonalds, Sawyer was feeling particularly riled. By the time they got back to the school for the play she'd wandered off to try and calm herself down. This was big deal for Grace and she didn't plan on ruining it with her ridiculous anger. She was walking back and forth in the dressing room reciting her lines to herself, sounding like a complete idiot changing the inflection of her voice for the other's lines. The costume T-Bird jacket pulled over her shoulders rubbed just enough to be a nuisance and her already bad mood didn't help anything. In her annoyance with the thing, Sawyer ripped the thing off her body effectively tearing it at the shoulder area. She cursed rather loudly as she held the thing in her hands.

"God damnit. Good going, slick." Sawyer kicked the door of the dressing room open and stalked straight the the costume area where she stopped right in front of the first person she saw and thrust the jacket at her. This particular person happened to be JJ, unfortunately.

"I tore the shoulder." Sawyer scratched her neck awkwardly, "Can you sew it in time?" She hoped to god that JJ could because she really did not want a costume malfunction to be the downfall of this play. Grace would kill her.

Soap Soap

Ash
Messy Hair.gif

What had she done to deserve such amazing friends? Hell, Carter wasn't even her friend, and yet she was leaving to go and buy her brownies and get her water, and then Grace was complimenting her and Ash felt like she might cry. Although she wasn't ready to admit aloud to anyone that yes, she loved Ryder, Grace had managed to call her out on it. What a bummer -- but those were all thoughts that she could have after the musical was over. After all, even if she was somewhat buzzed, Ash was still determined to make this the best musical ever and try her hardest for Grace, and Bryan, and whoever the hell else needed this to go well.

She looked up as Raven approached, a blush falling over her face when Raven immediately noticed her, ah... condition. "I'm fine," she said. Okay, that may have been a bit of a lie, but Ash was already filling a thousand times better just from sitting down, and getting all of her feelings out on the table. She was good with Grace now, this Ryder thing wasn't entirely crazy, and it didn't matter what her mother and father thought -- they would love her no matter what, even if she fucked up. Or, well, her dad would, and he was pretty much the only person that she cared about pleasing at this point.

"Thank you. Seriously. And like, sorry, I guess?" Ash said, speaking here and there while Raven worked on her makeup. Maybe she would look at least halfway decent when it actually came around to actually going out there. Ash then fell silent, waiting until Raven had finished before she stood up, only swaying a little bit. "Thank you, again. You'll do amazing out there." Ash said with a bright smile, and then gave Raven a tight hug. "Alright I'm gonna go get dressed."

Ash gave one last smile at Raven, and then made her way back towards where JJ was. Now, she wasn't particularly a fan of the little cheerleader, but she was the wardrobe... uh... person, and Ash had to talk to her. Normally, sober Ash would've been a lot nicer towards her, but slightly buzzed (not drunk) Ash tended to have a bit more confidence. So she was hoping to get out of there before JJ said something that caused some kind of issue. Of course, before she could stop and actually talk to JJ, Sawyer beat her to it, and Ash was not about to intrude. So instead, she awkwardly waited for Sawyer and JJ to talk before asking for her costume.

Soap Soap

-----------------------------

Drake
Little Head Thing.gif

Drake's eyes brightened when Maisie started talking, and then people were practically coming out of the woodwork to ask for brownies. "Okay, okay, get to work. Sell the things. Make that bank. We gotta make all the cash, remember?" He finger gunned at the two of them once more, and then leaned out against his table, smiling at the first customer. First Mads, which he quickly rung up and then sent on his way, and then a not so easily sent away person.

Carter. Mason's best friend, which meant that Drake knew her kinda well. The boys tended to have this habit of sharing friends, probably because they were nearly inseparable or... something. Who knows? "Yes, of course. Brownies. Extra cups." Drake peeked underneath the table, rummaging through some stuff before he finally came out with a cup and threw it at Carter carelessly. "Right okay, you want brownies. Two brownies? Two brownies." Normally, he would've asked if she wanted one of the special brownies, but he also didn't want Carter tattling to Mason about what Drake was doing, so instead, he just gave her two normal brownies.

At her question, Drake did hesitate, but then he just started laughing, and waved a dismissive hand at Carter. "Please, I'm fine. What are you talking about? I'm always like this obviously and there's nothing to worry about so you just take your goodies and you head off and you enjoy this musical and take pictures because Adriane will probably be too busy with Ari to do so, and I want pictures of Mason singing his heart out to Grease Lightning." Oh yeah. Drake knew Grease by heart.

But then he turned away from her as a guy came over to order some brownies. "Well hello there, haven't I seen you around before?" Drake considered it for a moment, leaning forward against the table to look at this dude better, and then it clicked in his mind. Drake was a master of knowing who everyone was, after all. "Jae, right?" He asked with a rather smug grin, before he took the kid's cash, and passed him his beverage and brownies. "Enjoy, okay?"

And then another dude was coming up, one that Drake didn't quite recognize, and he gestured with his head for Maisie or Aaron to take care of him. After all, Drake could only do so much.

Dazzle Dazzle Kipsy Kipsy mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Soap Soap Dethrix Dethrix @BasicallyEveryoneBecauseTheyWantDrake'sSweetGoods

---------------------------

Elise
ELISE.jpg

Oh great. Kate. Still, Elise kept a civil look on her face, even going as far as to smile as Kate took a seat beside her. "Ah, Kate, I hardly recognized you at first. I thought for sure that you were someone's grandma." She said with a bittersweet smile. If Kate wanted to play hard, then Elise would do just that. She was the queen of passive aggressive behavior, and Elise wasn't new to using her words to fight, and that's exactly what she planned to do with Kate as she spoke about Ash.

"Yes, it was quite the surprise that Ash got the lead, especially when she was competing with Grace. She's... in the drama club, isn't she?" Elise asked, but didn't wait for an answer before she continued speaking. "Not a surprise that they chose some random girl like my little Ash for the lead over someone like your daughter. They must've recognized true talent when she tried out." She said, rather smugly. "And of course, Jace is in charge of the music. Strange, isn't it? How both of my kids that aren't in the drama club got to be the lead and in charge of music, while Grace is just some side character?" She chuckled as if it was no big deal.

At mention of cheerleading, Elise's face fell for a moment before she brought that cruel smile back. "Well, Steve and I are all about letting Ash do what will make her happy. And unlike your Grace, Ash is actually very smart. She doesn't want to just cheerlead for some boys for the rest of her life, she actually wants to get a business degree and start her own business, or take over my family's million dollar company." Yes, Elise's family's wealth had come from hard work generations ago. "But I can understand why you push Grace in cheerleading. Not all girls can be beautiful and smart like Ash. I'm guessing your just banking on Grace's good looks for some guy to marry her and take care of her, right? Oh wait, that's right. She's gay, isn't she?"

Elise settled back into her seat, turning her gaze to the stage. "Well, however it works out, I'm sure Ash would be more than willing to give Grace some kind of mediocre job when she gets her head out of the clouds of 'performing' and 'cheerleading.'" And for once, as she spoke, Elise may have felt a bit of pride for her daughter.

Soap Soap

Oliver
oliversmileyy.gif

The play was finally here, and Oliver had been doubting himself every hour since he had agreed to help Jace with the instrumental side of the drama department. Oh, what he would do for an attractive face and shy personality. He didn't doubt his abilities; on the contrary, he thought his drumming skills were above average. His only worry had been over whether others would agree. Making his way around the back of the auditorium, his headphones blasted at an unhealthy level into his ears as he casually cruised on his longboard down the cement and up the ramp before hopping off and picking it up. Oli pulled out one of his headphones and pushed through the door that lead to the behind the scenes area of the auditorium.

He got lost, but a few instruments managed to catch his eye with a familiar guitar propped up with an even more familiar boy pacing around the space. Oliver cleared his throat when he approached and pulled out his other earbud so he could finally try and connect with the real world. The drum kit was even all ready for him to use, and the fact brought a grin to his mouth. "Hey, Jace. Ready to bring this musical to life with some real music?" He waved his hands, emphasizing 'real music' with a wiggle of his fingers as he joked. From the looks of it, the boy with the yellow beanie was stressed and deserved some levity.

Winona Winona

Last edited:
0196F887-748B-429D-B3F9-93F00AB17C0C.gif
June
She felt dirty. Her face felt caked in dirt rather than makeup and no matter what she did with her hair it wouldn’t look like a Frenchy. This was turning out to be hopeless and all she could do is look into the mirror. It wasn’t even a slightly good idea to stay up last night. But thinking about what has happened wasn’t the greatest lullaby she could think of. “You know what.” She mumbled to herself and dropped her hands once more. “That’s good.” She stood up and brushed her outfit out some more before almost falling in her shoes. She grabbed the dresser quickly and let out a frustrated sigh. This was going to be a disaster. She managed to regain her footing and started walking again. Slowly peeking her head out of the curtains and seeing her family... well her father there. Her mother couldn’t come and she was glad she couldn’t. They hadn’t seen each other for so long. How could she possibly look her in the eye after everything that has happened. She slowly pulled the curtain back and flinched as she heard a commotion. “Guys we are going to be starting soon! Get your act together!” She yelled out to everyone. Then, against her better judgement she found herself peeking back out the curtains again and mumbling to herself, “I can’t do this.”

@everyonedoingtheplaystuff

Jaehwa

Mood: Excited | Interacting with: Drake | Mentions: Winona Winona Dethrix Dethrix

Jae was quite surprised that this guy knew who he was. Which, in turn, made him feel even worse for not remembering his peer’s name. He looked down to his feet as he handed his money out.

“Yeah, that's me,” he admitted. “Sorry, I’m good with faces and voices but not names.” As the brownies, ticket, and hot chocolate were handed to him, he thanked the other with a small bow of his head, still feeling bad.

And then he heard another male behind him request six brownies. Jae’s eyes widened but he smiled, glad to know he wasn’t the only one out there with a heavy sweet tooth. At least he could limit himself when he needed to, though. He could always head back for more, after all, and that thought held him over. Still, perhaps he wanted to get to know this guy more. They already had one thing in common.

Heading further, Jae found an empty spot and sat down, taking a bite out of one of the brownies. There was no one near him, but there were plenty of seats available in his row. He wondered if someone would sit next to him. It’d been so long since he’d had a real conversation with someone around his age. He missed that. It'd been... lonely.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Rae

Rae felt her face heat up when the equally gorgeous complemented her, she ran her hand through her hair tucking it behind her ear. She wasn't able to find the words to return the compliment before Mads came back and took the seat beside Scar, Rae was just going to have to hope to high heavens that no one would sit on the other side of her. She started to pull on her fingers before taking a deep breath and stretching up into her body and leaning back against the chair. She relaxed back into her chair and started tapping her fingers on her knees.

She was glad when Scarlet brought something up, she was really bad at small talk herself so having someone there to actually keep conversation going, it might just keep her mind off of everything. "Honestly, Grease Lighting is my favorite." She smiled brightly at the small girl sitting between her and Madison.

Mads
tumblr_ml0knopkL41rq49kmo2_250.gif

Madison was glad to come back to his two favorites getting along, he really liked Scar, and her getting along with his family was a big thing. Rae and Madison were extremely close to begin with, and became even closer when they lost their mother almost three years ago. The anniversary was coming up fast, and it always hit Madison harder than it hit Rae. He was a Momma's boy, and that wouldn't have ever changed if they hadn't lost her.

Madison felt like Scar was a little bit of light in his day, despite the anniversary coming up he still felt like himself when he was around her, which no one had done for him the past two years. "Don't make fun of me for this.." He smiled at Scarlet as she asked about favorite songs from Grease. Wrapping his arm around Scarlet's shoulder. "But.. It's beauty school dropout." Madison laughed lightly he knew it wasn't the most manly song, but he found it ridiculous.

Rach Rach

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx5ywjg4y1rifr4k_500.gif

Carter gave Drake a look like she didn't believe him, but she let it go, she knew Drake wouldn't tell her anything anyways. She smirked thinking of Mason in Grease lightning. "Oh I promise you, all the pictures. I'll record the whole thing, and we can relive it for the rest of our lives." She snorted a bit at the thought of them watching it in their old age. "Thanks kid, I'll see you around." She smiled wandering back into the auditorium with water and brownies for Ash.

Carter came back to where she thought she left Ash only to find Raven, she rolled her eyes hard. "Did you happen to see where a small slightly inebriated blonde went." Turning to face Raven, she opened up on of the brownies plastic wrap breaking off a piece and offering some to Raven. "I just got her water and a brownie to hopefully help this play go off with only a slight hitch." She smirked at Raven, placing Ash's water and brownie down on the seat she had earlier placed her in.

"You getting excited to kill it tonight." She took a step towards Raven, the girl had always interested her, she wondered why they never hung out before. "Sorry you got stuck with Mason as a costar." Carter rolled her eyes jokingly, she loved Mason obviously and the only reason she was even here was for him. Mostly to make fun of him later, but also to support him anyway she could.

Soap Soap

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_om5i7mACuV1s1fojl_250.gif
    653.9 KB · Views: 0
Grace
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f666432626f4d38614936463076673d3d2d3531393534303835382e313530376662303439303139643238613334333834343437383131372e676966

Grace was literally checking on everything. "Okay, Alex. No, that's not where that goes." She moved off to the side, showing him where the backdrop was supposed to go. When he bumped into her. "Oh! Sorry Grace.." She shook her head in annoyance, and bit her lip to attempt to stop herself from yelling. Grace? Yelling? Not common, but this was beginning to become too much. "Just. Ask. Someone. Else. For. Help." Erin walked by and was mumbling something about brownies that Grace didn't quite catch, it probably wasn't even serious so she just watched her walk by. Before she realized. "Hey! No, help Alex. Thank you." She gave a forced smile, and turned around. Walking towards the curtains and peeking through it, grimacing when she noticed her mother and Elise sitting together, it was a little odd how Grace and Ash were so close and their mothers seemed practically like mortal enemies, well, enemies that would give back-handed compliments and usually accompanied them to playdates.

Turning towards a familiar voice when someone was actually making orders too, she smiled when she noticed it was June. Approaching her and frowning for a moment when she heard her mumble. "Hey, look at me." She nudged her with her elbow. She knew June was a little freaked out about going on stage, she was ever since she'd gotten the role. But she was pretty sure that she could handle it. "You got this." She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. Despite how freaked out she was by all of this, Grace wasn't gonna let her... non sister? Go out on stage feeling like she couldn't handle it. "I'll be right behind this curtain. Well, y'know when i'm not up there with you. Or whatever. But.. you get it." She smiled.
Moonshadow Moonshadow

Raven
tumblr_plutffsnEj1qgbcj3o1_250.gif

Raven scoffed when she said she was fine. But she wasn't interested in pushing it this time. She knows that didn't work out very well anyway last time. Besides, Ash was usually kind to her. Raven didn't ever have a reason to hate her, she was just... always upset whenever they were together. She's semi-drunk this time, but hey, at least she's not like... on the verge of a mental breakdown right? She didn't say much while she fixed her makeup, finishing last touches. "I do, y'know." Closing the makeup palette, and setting it aside. "Care." She clarified, bringing up that comment Ash threw at her earlier this morning, without wanting to make a huge deal out of the whole thing she quickly distracted herself with lipstick, handing it over to her while she applied it and took it back.

Surprised but she gave a small nod at her thanks, and apology. She chuckled. "Mmhm. You will too." Not that she needed one to begin with, but it was nice either way. Taken aback when she pulled her into a hug, she stiffened for a moment and hugged her back. What was with everyone today and hugging? Not that she was complaining though. Or she'd admit she actually liked the hugs. Shut up. Raven doesn't need hugs. But it wasn't exactly a terrible fate to suffer. Exchanging goodbyes with the blonde, and decided to attend to herself. Despite her tired and worrisome self, a smile graced her lips as she went through the makeup. Turning slightly to see Carter come up to her, she tilted her head towards JJ. "She went to get dressed." Looking back towards the mirror, and lifted the eyeliner to apply it.

"Yea, sober her up a little.. it'll go great." She was sarcastic, yes. But it was humorous. Smiling towards her when she was complimented, ah, compliments. Such a great thing. "I know." She teased, and leaned closer to the mirror. Before eying her teasingly and throwing her a wink. "Ah, If only you were playing Kenickie." Raven chuckled, and leaning her elbow on the table and it slipped off. Messing up her eyeliner. "Amazing." Grabbing a makeup pad and cleaning it off probably for the third time in less than an hour. Taking a seat where Ash sat previously before. "Do me?" She let the flirtatious comment sit for a few seconds before lifting up the eyeliner pen with a smirk. Asking her to do her makeup.
Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle

Maisie
tumblr_inline_ojml7j25Pa1ravrtw_250.gif

When Drake looked towards her it took a moment to realize, to actually start helping. With a sheepish smile and turned to the boy. She furrowed her eyebrows at his accent. "Six brownies, wowza. Okay." She plucked some brownies, safely putting them in a little bag and pushing it towards him. "Where are you from?" Her curiosity got her best of her and maybe she shouldn't be holding up the line. But she genuinely wanted to know about the interesting boy in front of her. "Are you new? I don't think i've seen you around before." Realizing she didn't give him a ticket. "Right. Sorry." She nervously chuckled. Grabbing a ticket and sliding it on the table. Hopefully he wouldn't be too offended she didn't hand it to him personally, but like... no thanks. Personal space, please and thank you. "I'm Maisie." Perhaps she shouldn't introduce herself, especially when people were waiting in line, but however. Drake and Aaron could handle the other customers, what's wrong with new people? "I like your hoodie." Yeah, she was talking way too much. She hoped she didn't care the poor guy away. "Sorry. Uh... thanks for your purchase?"

Maisie was just trying to be friendly, lord knows she needed more friends anyway.
Dethrix Dethrix
Juliette
original.gif

Juliette settled and organized whoever's clothes were who, and pulling up her phone, scrolling through social media and making a tweet. Distracting herself was exactly what she needed right now, what? It wasn't like she was needed for anything at the moment. What's the big deal? Her moment to herself was cut-short by having a jacket shoved in front of her, looking up to Sawyer with a raised eyebrow. Yes, they didn't really know know, each-other. But she knew her as Grace's girlfriend or whatever they were. It was sickeningly sweet on how they were with each-other almost always. She was envious of it believe or not. "Really?" She shook her head and took the jacket from her. "Uh.." She looked at the tore and shrugged. It shouldn't be too hard to sow. "Yeah, yeah. I can do it." Getting the kit and leaning back on the wall as she got started.

Glancing up at the blonde, curious. She furrowed her eyebrows, turning her attention back and forth every few seconds before she just decided to ask. "Have you always been into girls?" For the first time JJ wasn't trying to be a bitch, really. She was just... curious. It wasn't like Juliette was planning on switching to girls anytime soon. But it wasn't like she never thought about it. Turning her head and noticing Ash standing close to them. "Did you... need something?" She asked with a raise of her brow. Look, she just wasn't a huge fan of Ash. Nor did she have a reason to like her anyway. "Oh. Right." Yes, she apologized because JJ realized that she was the wardrobe person for a reason. Grabbing Ash's costume and handed it over to her. Juliette was too occupied on the jacket she was fixing, not bothering to look up while she was sewing it. "Tell me if it's tight or not. I'd have to adjust it." That wasn't a weight joke at all. She actually needed to know, but unbeknownst to Juliette, she didn't realize that Ash might've taken that as an insult.
Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kate
sigh.gif
Kate ignored the grandma comment, she looked amazing and she knew it. Elise was just a bitch. And that statement only gotten more true when Elise continued to open that mouth she was so ready to shut. David shifted uncomfortably near her. "My child is in charge of the play. Elise, it's a shame they didn't let you take over as such an accomplished teacher, and decided to leave it to my daughter. That says something, no?" She smiled. "Only good things, obviously." Yeah, good things about Grace. It was meant to be terrible for Elise. What? She deserved it. Kate wasn't one to sit here and shut up, if Elise wanted to play games, they could definitely play, Kate knew her ways very well, since high school. Maybe Elise was passive aggressive. When pushed Kate wasn't the one to... do passive.

She nodded and held back at a sneer when she mentioned Steve, Steve was... Kate glanced towards David for a moment before turning her full attention to Elise. He deserved better than what Elise gave him. "Maybe Steve cares, but i heard all about that little scene you did at the college. Grace stood over to console your daughter after you made an embarrassment of yourself and your own kids. Full offense, Elise? You're the definition of an abusive mother." Unfortunately for Kate, she didn't see that she was being a hypocrite in this situation. Glaring at her when she'd brought of Grace's... faze. "Oh, please. My daughter doesn't need a man to be successful. Unlike you, or well... Ash. What's this.. the 18th boyfriend she's on now?" Kate didn't spy on her daughter's conversations... of course she didn't.

Although the mention of sexuality ate at Kate for the next few moments. At Elise's last words she laughed genuinely at the irony of it all. 'When she gets her head out of the clouds of 'performing' and cheerleading.' She smiled and looked towards Elise. "Is that why you came back hm? Did broadway not work out for you so you've finally decided to get your mediocre acting skills out of the clouds?" Maybe Elise was actually appreciating her daughter, but that didn't mean Kate thought her own wasn't great in her own way. She just needs a little push in the right direction. "The difference between performing and cheerleading, with you and my daughter, is that she actually holds real potential to do so. Just because it didn't work out for you Elise doesn't mean that you can throw down other people's children because they're better than you." Grace was good at what she did. Kate made sure of it. And she was happy with the results. Well, some of the results. Doesn't mean she can't always improve.

David cleared his throat and offered Elise a brownie. "They're uh.. really delicious. Not store bought this time."
Winona Winona

Sawyer

Sawyer's anger slowly dissipated as JJ went to fixing the stupid jacket. She kind of just stood there awkwardly shuffling her feet as JJ worked, eyes trained on the other girl's hands as they moved. Sawyer's grandmother had tried to teach her to sew when she was younger, but the blonde headed heathen had been too preoccupied with tearing things up to learn how to mend them. She could vaguely remember the old woman's scratchy voice and the feeling of her hand being slapped for trying to sword fight her cousin with the needles. It was strange, she hadn't seen her mother's side of the family in forever. Sawyer was fairly certain that it was just because her dad found it exhausting but maybe now that he was in the dating scene again they could go see them.

Her thoughts were interrupted by JJ asking her a question. A very odd question that had her eyebrows raising considerably. Sawyer almost wanted to laugh but she held her tongue. She couldn't remember the last time someone had asked her something like that. It was probably a long time ago. It was still funny anyway.

"Uh, I mean-" Sawyer was cut off before she could get the rest of her sentence put by JJ noticing Ash's presence. She went quiet until JJ handed Ash her costume with some comment about it being too tight. Oh. Well. That could be taken horribly wrong. Sawyer figured she should probably answer JJ's question now before something blew up.

"I have been I think." She spoke up, "Attracted to girls." Sawyer's eyebrows drew together in thought, "I don't think I've ever been into a dude..so." She shrugged, "Why do you ask? Hmm?" A sort of amused smirk found it's way onto Sawyer's face as she waited for an answer.

Soap Soap Winona Winona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back