• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ash
Saddish.gif

Bryan coming out of nowhere startled her, but what startled her even more was Raven pulling her close so that they were practically face to face, but at least she hadn't been knocked to the ground by Bryan. Still, she wasn't sure that standing this close to Raven while she gave her a lecture about how she was a "catch" was the best thing ever, and was relieved when Raven took a step back, and Ash was finally able to breathe normally again. What? Being that close to anyone would make her forget how to stop breathing. Ash did not do close proximity very well -- it made her think of all her little insecurities more.

Although she knew Raven was trying to help, it really didn't do anything. "Bryan? Please." She glanced in the clumsy guy's direction before looking back at Raven. "He has JJ, and like, even if he didn't, like... please. As if. I'm obviously not a catch. There's something very, very wrong with me." She laughed coldly, shaking her head at Raven's words. It was the only explanation for her horrible dating record. "Look, it's not that it's just..." Ash hesitated, her words catching in her throat, and then she just shook her head helplessly once again. "Never mind. You don't care." Plus, well, it would be a long, really weird conversation. How could Ash say that her problem wasn't necessarily being single, but it was the fact that she always fucked up her relationships. It was always her fault, and they always seemed to end within just days of starting. Seriously. Within literal days... except her first boyfriend.

"Bryan, what did you want?" She asked, turning to look at him and try to distance herself from the conversation with Raven. Normally, Ash would've been much happier to see her co-star but now, well, everything just felt like a burden to her. Talking with Bryan, showing up to school, this awkward conversation with Raven.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

-----------------------------------------

Ava
Lil Smile.gif

Juliette was just starting to explain why she was still here when from behind her, someone's voice startled her. Ava jumped, fumbling with the notebook that she had in her arms and nearly dropped as she turned to see who else was rudely visiting her locker in the morning, and came face-to-face with Zach. With her paper. "Oh, uhh... thanks." Wow, she was saying thanks a lot today, and apparently the popular crowd was just handing her all her papers.

She took it from him, shoving her notebook back into the mess that was her locker. Ava had no idea why there were now two popular kids on either side of her locker, but it was uncomfortable. And she felt like this was about to be some kind of episode of Pranked or something. Like they were going to spray silly string at her or... dump water on her. Something very embarrassing, and then Jules started asking questions, and they were all cool until she asked the worst question of all.

"What?!" Ava yelled, her face turning bright red at the very idea of being a thing with anyone, let alone being a thing with Zach. "Absolutely not. I would-- ... I mean... I would never date him." Well, Ava would never date anyone, but specifically Zach, and then she just laughed at the idea. "No, this dumb ass is failing most of his classes, so I'm tutoring him after school. Unwilling, mind you." Yeah, she had to still make it clear that she did not enjoy Zach's company, just in case.

Dazzle Dazzle Soap Soap

----------------------------------------

Drake
Cute Shoulder Check.gif

"Oh my god, Aaron." Drake practically squealed his name, doing a little bounce in the air with excitement, as he tended to do when he was overly happy. It was difficult for Drake to actually stay on the ground, and then he was laughing at his joke about constantly running into him. "Very true, which is weird because this is like a really big school and a lot of days I'll see people that I've never met and I'm like 'yes, hello, are you new?' and then I found out that they've been here for years but it's just so big that you never run into them and then I'm like well then we should be friends, and then I make new friends."

Of course, Drake's attention was quickly taken from the topic of new friends as he remembered what he was doing later in the day, and how he needed a ton of help. "Okay so also are you doing anything after school during the musical? Because like, I kind of need some help with it because like, yeah." He was a chatterbox.

"I'm letting people in and taking their money and then they also suggested that I like bring snacks or whatever for people to maybe buy for that extra money, and I was like 'Woo, yeah, totally got it' and then I forgot all about it until today," okay, so that was a total lie. Drake had been too... exhausted to care about putting things together for the musical, but luckily he had bounced back... like eight hours before he needed everything all put together. Beautiful. "Anyway, so I could really use help setting everything up and like bringing food and drinks and deciding what to even do, so it would be awesome if you could help a buddy ol' pal out and help because we're friends, right?" He finished his long rant with a huge grin, and finger guns in Aaron's direction.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Grace
tumblr_inline_pdiu1sG8uF1scfi1d_1280.gif

Grace was sulking, and she didn't care who saw her or who decided to ask her about the dumb photo that was taken of her and Sawyer, so? They were kissing. Get over it. She closed her locker shut rather harshly which was surprising even for her, raising her eyebrows in surprise when she'd seen Ryder. Her eyes softened, there really wasn't enough words for her to say how sorry she was. "Oh." Why was that the only words she could get out at the moment. She knew the words she wanted to say, she just didn't know how to say them.

"I'm sorry. I mixed you and Chad up, you guys had the same costume that night. And... I was drunk. It was stupid." She shook her head and gave him an apologetic smile. But not giving him a chance to interrupt her she continued. "It wasn't fair to you, i hate the way everything turned out. You're a really good guy, and i should've talked to you first." Taking a breath and giving him a nod. "I understand if you hate me." Putting her hands up in defense.

Before crossing her arms and giving him a firm nod. "Just know... I'm really sorry." It turns out the words weren't that hard to say. She was probably just afraid on how he'd take them.
Maisie
tumblr_pipr88Wb941uz4mb8o8_r1_250.gif

Maisie was still nervous about it all.. she wasn't interested in talking to the guidance counselor, instead of worrying about that she should've watched where she was going, really. Because she didn't like what happened one bit. Almost getting bumped into a wall, but only kind of glad the other person steadied her, she would've rather got slammed into the wall than someone she didn't know putting their hands on her. Or well.. that was Maisie with almost everyone. "Um. It's okay." She reassured her.

A little surprised that she introduced herself to Maisie. But she wasn't complaining. "I'm Maisie." She found herself genuinely smiling at the fact someone was actually interested in talking to her, besides Drake or Rowan... and she was kind of pretty. So that was cool.

a z u l a a z u l a

Bryan

Bryan didn't really understand what was going on until Raven started talking about guys wanting to date Ash. He kind of made a face but didn't say anything about it. It seemed like Raven and Ash were in the middle of something and he didn't really feel like messing with Raven this morning. So, he just kind of awkwardly stood there with his hands in his hoodie pockets waiting until they were finished. He hated the way Ash looked so down and Raven seemed to only be making it worse. Bryan knew the way Ash felt and the last thing she needed was someone telling her how to feel. Come on, Raven, get this over with. To his surprise, Ash seemed to end the conversation before Raven did and turned to him. Bryan perked up and gave Ash the biggest smile he could muster.

"You're right, I totally do not want to date you." He laughed a little, "No offense, of course, you're just my friend." With that put of the way his excited energy returned to the point that he was practically bouncing on his heels. He figured the best way to help Ash out was just to be there, that had always worked for him. As long as someone was there he was going to be okay.

"Sorry about almost tackling you." Bryan said sheepishly, "I just wanted to say hey and I'm a little excited for tonight." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "My dad's coming and I don't want to disappoint him, but I doubt we will. You're like really good and you make me look better so." Bryan shrugged, still smiling.

"Also, hi Raven." He ended his rambling with an offhanded hello to the other girl.

Winona Winona Soap Soap

4279B316-6F2C-4D98-A5F8-C180797F377B.gif
June
She sighed heavily when she entered back into that storage room. This place held this weird unexplainable vibe, but she had no choice to journey through it.

She waited for him and her arms went up to hug around her as she started to think about how to go about this. She wanted to talk, but now it seemed hard. Perhaps they can take it down piece by piece. “What happened that night? At the party after homecoming when you slept with Alaska?” She had already gotten Alaska’s side of the story. Now she wanted to know his, just to put her mind slightly at ease.

Winona Winona

Jace was, perhaps unsurprisingly, one of the people who wasn't having a completely terrible week. The rest of Monday's play practice, which he definitely didn't belong at, had gone swimmingly. How could it not? A little bit of Raven made everything better. The only really notable event after that, not to mention the only speed bump in his otherwise positive mood, was realizing that a certain cheerleader hadn't shown up for school on Tuesday. It made him just a little worried considering the circumstances surrounding her. Jace kept himself from thinking about it too hard though. Ashton's tragic breakup made him feel things that definitely weren't appropriate to the situation, and he didn't know how to feel about that.

One could only avoid thinking about an angel for so long though, especially when one had to walk through the same halls as her to get to class. It was only a matter of time before he spotted Ash in a conversation that commanded line of sight down the route he'd chosen. Never one to turn down a chance to procrastinate being early, Jace naturally decided to seize the opportunity. "Well well well..." He put on a playfully friendly smirk of greeting as he approached the trio, his icy blue eyes skimming over each of them in turn. First to best girl Raven, always a good ingredient to spice up his day. Next Bryan... Bryan? Really? Well, he supposed it wasn't that surprising. It took a sociable guy to throw as many parties as Bryan did. Finally Ash. For once his bright gaze didn't linger on her very long. Something about her expression bothered him, it wasn't right. Sad Ash was a terribly distressing thing to see. So he focused on Raven, or Bryan, or anything that wasn't her. He didn't want to meet those beautiful, empty eyes when he spoke. "Looks like we got an all star cast lined up this morning! So what's up? You three ready for the big event?"

Winona Winona Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Raven
tumblr_inline_pk2f15m8Eg1tkzrhy_250.gif

“There’s nothing wrong with you.” Truthfully, Raven didn’t know Ash that much to even say so, but what she knew already was what she knew. Raven opened her mouth to say something, but closed it and sighed in defeat leaning against one of the lockers. Girls were stupid. No offense to Ash? But especially Ash. Crossing her arms and deciding to tune into Bryan rambling on and on about the play, or whatever he was talking about. Raven usually tries very hard to not listen to jocks that don’t think with their head. Well, that’s because most jocks don’t even have a brain, but that’s just her opinion. Wasn’t Mason a jock? Oh my god. It all makes sense now. Looking up and giving him and amused grin when he decided to say hi. Stupid, maybe. But she found it cute. Raven nodded. “Bryan.” Acknowleding his presence.

She didn’t help Ash, that’s fine. Can’t say she didn’t try. It wasn’t that easy to shake it off considering she still felt... hm. Sympathy? No, she just... felt bad for her? Whatever. Her thoughts dissipated when Jace had come up, her grin widened. “Yes, yes. You’ll all be blown away by my performance, and all that.” She was exhausted, but ready nonetheless.

Winona Winona KingofAesir KingofAesir DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Mason
Handsome.gif

Her question caught him by surprise, although Mason guess he should've expected it. In fact, well, he'd expected her to ask him this very question much, much sooner. Still, even though it had been weeks since the incident, the feelings from Homecoming night came rushing back. God, he didn't want to think about it, but he guessed she probably deserved some kind of answer. But, well, god damn it, didn't he deserve an answer about the whole thing, too?

"It was nothing. Just sex." And that was the truth. "We both had too much to drink, and she was upset about Kanen still or... something, and I was upset about you and... we started kissing." Mason shrugged helplessly. It was the truth. It was nothing. "It was just a way to get over everything." And it had kinda worked.

"And since we're asking questions, what the hell happened with you and Raven? And why didn't you tell me?" Okay so as much as he hated to admit it, Mason was still hurt about the whole situation.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

-----------------------------------------

Ash
Saddish.gif

Okay, so obviously being popular and avoiding people did not go hand-in-hand seeing as how Ash was now surrounded by three people. Her eyes lingered on Raven for a moment as she said that there was nothing wrong with her, but, well... people had to say those things. No one told the truth. It was as simple as that. It was just easier to say lies and make things up, and that was undoubtedly what Raven was doing right now, so Ash just didn't reply.

Her gaze went to Bryan for a moment, and then Jace was he approached. She tried her best to force a smile to her face, but it was hard considering everything that was going on. "We're going to do amazing." She said, trying her best to be upbeat, and looking back at Bryan as she did so. "Especially with you as Danny. You're amazing at it. If anything, you make me look better." Ash teased and, well, it never hurt to try and raise someone's feelings.

Which was ironic considering that she wasn't accepting the same kind of help from anyone else. "I'm... not very excited. Excited to get it over with, but not excited to actually do it." She admitted, and then started looking around the hallway, anywhere that wasn't here, and her eyes fell on Grace and Ryder... talking to each other, which just served to sour her mood anymore as she quickly moved her gaze away and back to the ground, where she quietly scuffed at the ground with her shoe.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

Zach
tumblr_mtft81zPfn1rwivlyo4_250.gif

Zach smirked when he actually got a thank you from Ava, how shocking. As Ava shoved her paper into her unorganized locker he looked over her shoulder. "No wonder you loose everything." Chuckling softly to himself as he turned and looked over at JJ as she started asking questions. Ava's quick reaction just made him laugh, "No worries JJ you're still my number one." He said sarcastically, pushing his self off of the lockers and walking over to her.

"If Bryan every realizes he's not good enough for you, you have my number." He winked he was mostly joking, he was friends with Bryan and JJ, and he wouldn't want to do anything that would cause the team even more issues. They had even lost Ryder now, they didn't need to start anymore fights. "But Ava's right, she's helping this dumb jock, pass his classes so I can stay on the team." He rubbed the back of his neck, raising his eyebrows. Even if that was a lie.

Winona Winona Soap Soap

Bryan

Okay so that hadn't worked at all and now there was another kid here. Bryan was kinda sad about Ash's mood but he wasn't gonna push it any further. His excitement remained only amplified by Ash's compliment. Byron was going to be so beyond impressed, there was no way he couldn't be. Maybe this would finally show him that Bryan was a multi-talented guy. Maybe his father would finally look at him like he was worth it. Bryan saw the way Ash glanced over at Grace and Ryder and he noticed the way it seemed to deflate her mood even more. The smile on his face dipped a little. Okay, new mission, do everything and anything possible to try and make her laugh today. Bryan had never been a super nice guy but Ash was the only one as of late that didn't look at him like he was evil, so he was willing to try and help her in whatever way he could. He just had to figure out what that way was first.

"We're gonna kill it." Bryan turned his smile to Jace, "And I am so beyond ready. Lots of people are gonna be there, I'm hoping to impress my dad." He looked back to Ash with a curious expression, "Hey, Ash, doesn't your mom do the drama stuff at the college? Is she coming? She should. You'll knock her socks off. Everyone will." His bouncing returned, "Gonna be the best play this school has ever fucking seen!"

Winona Winona Soap Soap DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Juliette
tumblr_ozhu8n1qVP1qb0jsbo4_250.gif

Juliette watched Ava’s awkward reaction to what she asked, it wasn’t a big deal... well, to her it probably was. So nevermind. Putting a smile on her face on Zach’s flirting, usually she would roll her eyes or insult him. “Yeah. Will do.” JJ wasn’t feeling it today. The smile was fake but she highly doubt he’d noticed. “Tutoring. Makes sense.” She nodded as she glanced between the two for a moment, standing here wasn’t doing anything for anyone so. “I’ll uh.. see you later Lonnie.” Giving a wave to Zach for a goodbye. And walking away from the two. ‘I’ll see you later?’ Yeah. Sure. What was she even doing? That whole conversation was oddly civil, Jules was just having an off day. Y’know when you have one of those feelings where today’s just gonna totally suck? Yeah. It’s a little of that thrown in there too.​

Passing by Bryan and Ash, overhearing their rather enthusiastic conversation about the play, JJ wasn’t very excited about the fact that he’s playing her love interest. Especially since Ash broke up with her boyfriend, what if she was looking for a rebound? Surprisingly not stopping to spit out an insult. She just continued walking by, going to wherever she was needed next. Surely nobody would be dumb enough to try and steal her boyfriend. At least that’s what JJ would think any other day.

But today she was just doubting everything.

Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle

It was a good thing that Raven and, dare he say it, Bryan were there. The jock's enthusiasm and Raven's Raven-ness were a decent countermeasure to the grey skies that Ash seemed to be towing around. Or if not a countermeasure, than at least a contrast. He wouldn't know what to do if it was just him and a heartbroken girl.

Although to be fair he still wasn't entirely sure. He listened to the responses that answered his arrival, meeting the eyes of whoever was talking at the time. At least until one of them withdrew their eyes entirely. It was so weird to see her like that. Jace finally decided to bite the emotional bullet and watch her for a few seconds, studying her expression while Bryan ran his mouth in the background. Then Ash's "mom" became the subject of conversation. Apparently the one who'd be playing Danny wasn't paying attention during the West family reunion.

Normally the confidence and excitement coming off the other boy would be more than enough to get Jace grinning. Maybe the infamous host of parties and drama alike had the potential to actually be a pretty fun guy. Instead though he took in a quick breath, preparing to deftly divert the conversation before they all dove down that rabbit hole and made Ash's mood worse. What would he say though? Eyes of piercing blue glanced to Bryan, then to Raven, before returning to the cheerleader as he tried to pull a new subject out of his imaginary hat. Nothing. The window for interruption closed, leaving him with nothing to do but breathe out and hope Ash didn't shut down at the mention of her "mother".

Winona Winona Soap Soap KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Aaron Ollila

Aaron’s eyebrows went up at the way Drake responded to his presence. Sure, they were… friends, maybe… but that was a bit excessive. And that joke had been pretty shit beyond that. Then he was… ranting, for a lack of a better word, about something involving friends and new people and new friends. Aaron wasn’t really trying to keep up. Instead, he just took in Drake. This… didn’t seem fake. But then again, that didn’t mean anything, did it? Of course, who would fake this? Unless everyone ignored Drake because he was annoying…

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Drake directing a question at him. Why had he not expected that. They were having a conversation, after all. Aaron was tempted to ask what musical, as he hadn’t even been aware there was anything special going on after school today, but instead he listened to what Drake said. His immediate response was no, he could not help. He didn’t like school affairs to begin with, and he refused to be involved with one. However… This would be a great way to avoid going home. His parents probably wouldn’t even argue against it, because it was ostensibly for school.

So instead, he shrugged calmly, even as the finger guns tested him, making him want to roll his eyes. “Okay. I’ll tell my parents.” He thought for a second. “Hot chocolate and brownies sounds easy."

Ava
Be Gone.gif

She rolled her eyes at Zach flirting with JJ, and busied herself with pretending to organize her locker. No, of course she wasn't... jealous or anything. She was just, uh... annoyed. Yeah, that's right. Annoyed that Zach was hitting on Jules when she had a boyfriend. Of course. It was tacky and rude, and earned a glare over her shoulder at him.

And then Jules was excusing herself, and Ava was internally screaming, although she just smiled awkwardly and nodded her head. Usually she would've been thrilled to have Juliette leaving, but she was leaving Zach with Ava, and that was honestly kind of a problem. "Oh, uh... bye, Jules. Have a good day." Okay, so that was awkward.

Ava then decided to stop pretending to organize her locker and instead looked back at Zach. "And uh, bye. See you later. Or, well, I guess not today because it's Friday and I am not hanging out with you on Friday." It was a day of the week that Ava could stay up late playing video games or watching stupid movies. She wasn't going to waste it pretending to tutor Zach.

Dazzle Dazzle

-----------------------------------

Drake
Cute Shoulder Check.gif

Realization and amazement dawned on Drake at the idea that they could bring brownies and hot chocolate. What was better than a freaking chocolate fest? An entire array of only chocolate available. It would be hell for anyone who was lactose intolerant, but screw them. It was their fault for being born with the worst condition on the planet and not being able to have the food of the gods. Yes, chocolate was like that mythical ambrosia to Drake.

"Dude, you're a fucking genius." He said, grinning widely at the idea of brownies and hot chocolate once more, and then an idea clicked with Drake. A good, get rich quick scheme. "Hey, what if we had a plate of 'special' brownies and charged people extra for it, and then we just pocket that since like... obviously the stuff isn't complimentary."

"And then me and you can make the brownies, and we can get someone else to make the hot chocolate." His thought process instantly went to Maisie, although he wasn't sure she would want to help.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

------------------------------------------

Ash
Saddish.gif

As if the world decided to just throw another eighty middle fingers in Ash's direction, while she was looking at Ryder and Grace, Bryan had had the bright idea to bring up her mother, which of course just brought Ash down another good twenty notches or so. Her eyes turned to him, and now she could no longer try and hide her downcast mood behind fake smiles or whatever. "My mom's probably going to bring a notebook so that she can make a list of every little fuck up I make."

It was the honest truth, and now Ash wasn't sure that she could stand here. With Bryan's cheery attitude, and Raven's pushiness, and Grace and Ryder just over there, and Jace... well, he was the only one that wasn't getting on her nerves. "I'm heading to class." She said, although chances were she'd end up skipping.

Either way, she pushed past the group, and started back down the hallway with her gaze on the ground once more. Some of her thoughts started to trail, so to speak, to try and think of ways that could help her cope. Make her feel better. But of course, Ash had a rather sickening way of getting over any kind of heartbreak or issues: drinking, and then sleeping with some random guy. Or, well, it had happened a total of twice (okay, two different guys -- don't question it), and well, it had kind of worked both times before.

But no, she couldn't be drinking the morning before the musical. Right? Right.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue KingofAesir KingofAesir Soap Soap

Raven

Raven fighted the urge to punch Bryan when he brought up her mother, it seemed like nothing they were doing was helping her in anyway, just making things ten times worse. This was stupid and Ash realized it sooner and decide to walk away, well. That was her cue wasn’t it? Standing here awkwardly with Bryan wasn’t going to help anyone. Jace was okay though, but Raven had things to do. ‘People to see.’ And all that. “Cupcake. Pretty boy.” Raven passed by Bryan and Jace giving him a pat on his shoulder and made her way to her next class.

Raven caught Chad’s eye and sneered, he actually decided to leave her alone which was surprising and extremely lucky for him, arounding a corner and continuing her way to until she heard her name. Which made her skid to a stop, looking around and realizing that no one was near her. The voices were familiar, once realizing it came from the closet next to her. ‘Why did you tell me about you and Raven?’ Hm. Good question Mason, let’s find out the answer.

She leaned on a nearby locker and waited to hear her response. What? She was curious. Do you expect Raven not to eavesdrop?

Moonshadow Moonshadow Winona Winona DrabberRogue DrabberRogue KingofAesir KingofAesir

2EF29A90-BF2B-4026-B16E-95F9827325DB.gif
June
She listened quietly and found the story she was looking for. Okay. She was still not happy that they both did it. Something like sex while she drunk herself silly. She bit her lip. “It was nothing.” She said, taking Mason’s words for her own.

“I was dress shopping with everyone. I went in to her dressing room to help her unzip and she kissed me.” She explained hesitating for a moment. “And I kissed her back too.” She sighed again and rubbed her neck. “There are several reasons I didn’t tell you...” She felt the swell of emotions from the memories of that moment and night at homecoming. “But I know it was my mistake. I did it.”

Winona Winona

Zach
tumblr_moera5ZZbr1qeqgdvo5_250.gif

Both girls had left him, and were making their way to class. "Come on Red, I'm fun to hang out with on a Friday" Zach called after her laughing, he was glad that he could actually make plans to do something else tonight. Technically the play was 'where to be' but that just wasn't his style. Maybe he could break his 'no drinking during sports' rule since he hadn't been allowed to play.. No that wasn't the right thing to do, he'd just go home and play video games till he passed out.

Winona Winona

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx4h8cQBs1rifr4k_500.gif

Carter had gotten to school late, after her Monday I hate my life episode that ended with Mason telling her to get over it she was feeling much better. And looking forward to the play tonight, she had already charged up her camera to record the whole thing. Blackmail, for later on in life. Adjusting her backpack she got out of her car and headed up the front staircase of the school.

Carter saw Raven leaning against the lockers, she looked focused on something... But nothing was happening around her. "What are yo-" She heard June's voice in the closet. 'Oh damn...' Carter knew that June and likely Raven knew that she was the reason for all of the Homecoming drama, so she had likely just put her self in the worst place possible.

Soap Soap

Rae
tumblr_inline_om5i7grD4l1s1fojl_400.gif

Rae had gotten to school on time and had actually gone to class for once, English with Ms. Harvey, seemed like she had made it there before most of the students. Rae unfortunately hadn't seen much of Chase, but understandably, his brother had a fractured rib, and their mother had come home. From what Rae had heard, she definitely wasn't looking to meet Mrs. Vaughn any time soon.

Rae tapped the end of her pencil on her desk, waiting for everyone else to show up. She was pretty bored, and hadn't even really wanted to show up to class. But colleges look at your junior year most of all, so here she was, dying of boredom.

Mads
GenerousWarlikeIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Ash leaving the hospital had been weird, he drove her, yet she left without wanting a ride home. At least Westbrook was small, and unlike him, she knew her way around. Madison had been left alone with Alaska for a bit before they rejoined Ryder in the hospital room. Mads wondered if he'd be back at school today, he hadn't heard much from him, but he had lost his girlfriend, his mother came home, and he fractured a rib. It was like someone had a voodoo doll of that entire family. Nothing seemed to be going right.

Madison just wanted to talk to Scarlet, he planned to skip his first class to find her. She was someone he felt like he could talk to about everything that was going on.

Ryder

original.gif

"Don't worry, you were just being a good friend." It was nice to know someone else was always looking out for Ash, even if it had ruined their relationship. Ash had plenty of experience with guys treating her poorly, he wasn't surprised that her best friend had been quick to protect her. He had been mad at first, but what was done was done and he couldn't blame Grace, it wasn't like she'd done it on purpose.

"I'm sorry that Ash got mad at you about it. I was hoping she'd have one of us to lean on right now but..." He sighed as he looked over across the hall at his now ex-girlfriend, seeing that she was surrounded by the least likely people he would've suspected. He hadn't even known she talked to Raven, and he knew for a fact she hated Bryan. Any other time he would've gone over and stepped in to see if she needed an escape from his block-headed teammate, but they were broken up and barely even talking, it would be weird if he intervened now.

Alaska

giphy.gif

"You're Maisie?" Drake hadn't stopped talking about the cute girl he'd met at her birthday party and how they'd gone trick or treating. It was beyond adorable in her opinion, but Drake had denied having a crush on her (even though he totally did).

"Sorry, it's just that Drake told me you guys were friends now. It's nice to meet you." She smiled, happy to know who her best friend was spending his time with. After everything Drake had been through he deserved someone to make him happy, there was only so much a friend could do.

Aaron Ollila

Aaron was again caught off-guard, this time by the compliment. He knew that Drake didn't think he was an actual genius, but that didn't make him feel any less... odd. He shifted his weight, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for... something. And something came. Quite soon, even. He looked up at Drake, raising an eyebrow as he said hey. And then he gave his idea, and Aaron found himself smiling again. He smiled a lot around Drake, didn't he? That was worrying.

"At a school event?" It seemed risky- maybe even kind of stupid, especially considering the trouble Aaron was already in. He shrugged. "Sure." Then they were thinking on who could be asked, and for a second, Aaron considered Casper. But did he really want to spend some time with Casper? It only took a moment to realize no, he didn't. Casper would be pouty the entire time, though he'd never even consider telling Aaron he didn't approve, which made it even more annoying. He'd prefer to deal with that as little as possible.

"Any ideas who we could ask?"

Raven

Raven crossed her arms and listened intently, she wanted to know why didn't she tell Mason either. Okay, well, she knew why she didn't tell him. They were like... dating or something, whatever the hell they were. Her gaze snapped to Carter's when she came up, and Raven put her finger to her lips for her shut up. Right as that happened Raven got her answer. Looking towards the floor as she waited for June to continue 'It was nothing.' Raven was over June. She doesn't even remember when she was under her in the first place, what's feelings? That whole thing between them was confusing to say the least. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt when June said it was a mistake.

Of course it was a mistake to her, because of Mason. It was always Mason. That's exactly why she moved on. Because even if they ever got over that kiss it was always going to be Mason. June was never going to see her in the way she'd seen him, and that was okay, Raven was learning to be okay with it because she had to. There wasn't a reason to continue pining after a girl who didn't want her.

Looking back up to Carter and shrugging. "Why'd you tell him." It was a stupid question, yes. But let her continue. "It wasn't like she would ever not choose him. So what was the sense in telling him?" Raven wasn't hostile. She was just simply curious, maybe just a little annoyed that Carter who spied on them in the dressing room. Raven was all for being nosy, but when it came to her own personal affairs, she'd rather not have anyone involved. Hypocritical maybe, however, she didn't care. She was private. Leave it at that.
Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Mason
Sideview.gif

To be honest, the fact that June said that just made the whole thing worse, and he laughed coldly, shaking his head. "No, June. No. That's not good enough. You don't just kiss someone else if you're interested in someone." Okay, so yeah, Mason had strong feelings about this. He was mad and hurt, and all those old feelings that he'd been shoving into the pit of his stomach had started to bubble back up. And now, well, now he just wanted answers. Real answers.

"And you can't just say that there's reasons why you didn't tell me, but not tell me those reasons. If you'd told me, this whole fucking thing never would've blown up like this, but..." Mason now hesitated, his voice catching in his throat as he tried to figure out his words. "But instead I feel like it was a horrible mistake to ever think that you might be different. I mean, every single time that you made a mistake and I tried to forgive you, you'd just... just... turn around and do something even worse. Putting all my secrets out on your stupid blog, then kissing Raven... god damn it, June. You don't do those things to people you actually care about."

Now, it was as if they were right back there at Homecoming night, when Mason had wasted so much fucking money and time on a girl that never really cared about him. "I'm glad it turned out how it did and that I even fucked Alaska. Because at least it showed me the kind of person you are -- a judgmental, stuck up bitch. I thought you were better than Adriane, but you're just as bad as her. And not only did you fuck me over, but you fucked over Raven and god damn it, June. She doesn't fucking deserve that shit. Neither of us deserved to be treated like that, but god damn it, June. Especially not fucking Raven."

Okay, so Mason Rivera did kind of care for Other Rivera. Not as amazing Rivera. Especially with how much time they'd started spending together practicing for the musical, he'd realized that she wasn't a total cold-hearted bitch. In fact, she was probably one of the most caring people at this school. And then June had come in and fucked them both over completely. And so, without another word, Mason pulled open the door to head out, and stopped short when he saw Carter and Raven.

Fuck. He didn't have it in him to deal with any of this, so he just walked out of the closet and started down the hallway with his hands shoved in his pockets without looking at either girl.

Moonshadow Moonshadow Soap Soap Dazzle Dazzle

----------------------------------

Drake
Cute Shoulder Check.gif

It took a moment of consideration before his thoughts immediately went to Maisie. She loved candy, so surely she also loved hot chocolate and would be willing to help the boys make the stuff for the musical. So at Aaron's question, Drake started eagerly nodding his head and bouncing up and down for a moment. "Yes! Of course I do! Fudge yeah. C'mon, we gotta go find her." And without waiting for an answer, Drake was running off down the hallway.

Running through the halls, it didn't take long for him to see Maisie and Alaska talking. Drake quite literally skidded to a stop beside the girls, his pale eyes bright with surprise to see two people that he adored talking. "Oh my gosh, Alaska! Are you ready for the musical? I'm ready for the musical. I'm ready to see you be fudging amazing as the bitchy woman that tries to steal Sandy's man." His voice was probably way too loud, but there was no quieting him down right now.

"And Maisie!" He now turned his pale eyes on her, bouncing excitedly at the idea that he and Aaron had come up with. "Okay so look I have to do snacks and Aaron is helping me but we're making brownies," he kept out the fact about half of the brownies being weed, "and we also want to make hot chocolate but that's a lot because we've got..." Drake stopped bouncing long enough to look down at his wrist to check the time, but there was no watch. "Less than like nine hours or something like that before the musical so could you please make like fifty hundred gallons of hot chocolate?" He asked, now looking at her again.

Soap Soap a z u l a a z u l a mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

83D5088C-F9AE-48CA-85A1-A7E72BF22373.gif
June
She stood there and took it. It was like a darkness in her heart came back and clawed at her skin as he spoke. It started to cover her more and more, this idea that every sadness in Mason’s and Raven’s life was her fault. It was her weight and everyone could point a finger to it and say she was horrible.

But, she snapped out of it when he mentioned Adriane. She looked up just in time while he left and immediately walked after him. “Hey...” She said quietly at first before she found herself shouting. “Hey! You can’t leave before I have a chance to say anything!” She said walking right behind him. “You know, you’re not being fair too. All this time I’ve been feeling horrible about you, but you don’t even care.”

She ran in front of him and stopped him from going forward. “You. Don’t you think I didn’t feel anything whenever you flirted with people? I never felt like you cared about me. We had one kiss and you feel like you’re entitled to me. I didn’t say anything when you flirted with other girls, like Raven in front of me. I ignored the warnings people gave me about you being a player. I liked you when you talked at that party. I could’ve left you alone at the hospital, but I stayed besides you even when I barely knew you. I tried to help you because I cared about you.”

She raised her arms in frustrating to the ceiling. “But you got mad at me. You called me sloppy seconds. I felt like you were the one who didn’t care at times. I was just someone willing to put up with your bullshit all the time.” She raised a finger to his face. “And the blogs. You weren’t on my side. No one was when you had told me you’ll always be there for me. Georgia threatened to hurt you, she almost did until I got in the way! She threatened to hurt everyone. Even when you yelled at me and I felt like you were going to hurt me. I still went out there, by myself, to stop her from hurting you.” Her eyes welled up in tears. “But yes. I was the villain. I was the one who ruined everything for everyone else. I’m the one who should carry it right? Because everyone at Westbrook needs to hate someone right? And Georgia isn’t here.” She wiped her eyes quickly, before continuing.

“Yet, the one time my heart wavered... I kept mulling over everything you did. If you honestly cared about me as much as I cared about you. I was going to ask you that on the double date, until Raven...” She shook her head. “But no, you can sleep with someone while I constantly feel bad about myself. I have already come to terms with my mistakes, but I’ve never seen you own up to yours. You love pointing at me and telling me everything wrong with me while I can’t do it to you. You are manipulative and mean. You say one thing when you do another. Adriane is using you and you know it. You know it, but you are putting her on top of everyone. You get mad at everyone and give them a cold shoulder when they offer to help you. Do you want to teach Ariana to love the world or hate it? Do you want Ariana to learn from your actions and how you lived? If not, then change instead of brooding about it you asshole.” She moved past him and quickly ran down the hall.

This was not a talk she wanted, but the talk they probably needed. Right?

Winona Winona

Grace
tumblr_inline_pdiu1sG8uF1scfi1d_1280.gif

Grace shook her head when he tried to reassure her about the fact she was being a good friend, she doubted it. She should've found out more before she told her, they could've avoided all of this. But at least he wasn't upset with her. So, that was one good thing about today. Looking towards wherever he was and catching sight of Ash walking away. "But... It didn't work out that way, considering she's avoiding both of us." Gesturing to the blonde that was down the hallway, and out of sight by now.

Besides, they'll see each-other later at the play. Surely they can talk then... yeah. It shouldn't be a problem. It really bothered Grace that they even broke up in the first place, it wasn't like he actually cheated, and she hasn't talked to Ash about it obviously. So why did they break up because of it? "She could, y'know." Adjusting the books that she was holding. "Have one of us to lean on." She clarified. Hopefully Ash could deal with both of them later, but for now it mattered more about what she ruined.

"I just think that... you both have something really good there. It'd be sad to waste it on a mistake that I made in the first place." She shrugged, and gave him a smile. "You both deserve to be happy, you're both obviously miserable without each-other."
a z u l a a z u l a

Maisie
tumblr_pipr88Wb941uz4mb8o8_r1_250.gif

Maisie was taken aback for a second, but nodded. "Um. Yeah. I'm Maisie." Waiting for her to continue before she realized who she was, oh. She was that Alaska. Well, come on Maisie, of course. That name was rare enough she should've realized, instead of internally yelling at herself, she decided to turn her attention back to Alaska and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too. And yeah! We're friends. Drake's really sweet." It was nice to actually call someone her friend, and look! She was making more.

At the mention of Drake and Aaron he came up to them both. Maisie didn't know the two were friends, and kind of hoped he didn't say anything that they stole stuff from Alaska's house. Even though Maisie didn't steal anything! She just didn't want Drake to think less of her. Suddenly super excited for the musical that was happening later. he have way too much candy or something? "Um. Hey guys." Raising her eyebrows in surprise when he decided to ask if she wanted to help. Well, she didn't have anything else to do. "Fifty hundred gallons sounds like a lot..." even though she was uncertain she looked at the two with a beaming smile on her face.

"But i'm sure we can figure out something?" Of course she was willing to help She liked chocolate and Drake. So why not?
a z u l a a z u l a Winona Winona mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Drake
Looking Down.gif

It was lunch time, and after the cafeteria people were finished handing food out to everyone, they had promised to help Drake, Maisie, and Aaron make brownies and hot chocolate for the musical. Which was great, because Drake's mom would probably have yelled at him for making brownies. And, well, he'd actually skipped a couple classes to make the "special" brownies earlier, and alone, when everyone was too busy to see what he'd been adding.

Now, he was waiting in the back of the kitchen with a hair net on his head, while he quietly hummed to himself and talked the ear off of one of the ladies who'd offered to help. She was nice, and sweet, and had always given Drake a little extra food after he talked her ear off about their home life one time. Woops.

------------------------------------------------

Ash
Upset.gif

Okay so yeah, her day hadn't been the best, but there was no way it could get worse, right? And now, well, it was lunch time. One of Ash's most hated times of the day. Right now, she was sitting at the table that all the popular kids seemed to gather at. For the rest of the week, Ash had managed to avoid coming here so she didn't have to see Grace or Ryder. But, well, she'd at least have to talk to Grace at the musical, so figured why not get it over with?

So now, she was the first one there, as usual. Her phone laid on the table in front of her, and she rested her face against the palm of her hand as she casually scrolled through social media and random links to distract herself until the other people arrived. Well, there was no way that she was eating -- not even an apple like she used to. With her mother back in her life, any little bit of self-esteem had evaporated, and now Ash was back to usual. Wonderful.​

Carter
tumblr_inline_nxx4h8cQBs1rifr4k_500.gif

Carter was highly regretting walking up to Raven in this moment. After all the drama that had be caused around Mason, she was kinda over it all. But she figured that Raven deserved an explanation, she was the one who was actually hurt from it all. "Raven, you see what he's dealt with in the past." Carter was referring to Adriane, she figured that was easy enough to pick up, everyone knew her. "And it's not that I thought June would do the same, or be the same.. He just deserved to know." She looked into Raven's eyes, Carter felt like she had given June enough days to come clean before she said something herself. "Raven, he's my best friend." She trailed off, Raven didn't even have time to respond when Mason came barreling out of the supply closet.

Carter watched as he ran off, and June followed closely behind, damn there was a lot of heart break happening around this school. No one was in the right in the long run, and Carter knew there was no point in chasing after Mason, he was going to go do his own thing. The stubborn ass that he was. Carter turned back to face Raven, "I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire... You don't deserve it." With that Carter continued off to her classes, she had missed a lot on Monday and would need to catch up with her teachers to stay on top of her grades.

-----------------
Lunch
-----------------

Carter took her normal spot in the corner of the cafe, putting her headphones in and blocking out the surrounding sounds of teenagers. She put her head down and started to work on the book report she had missed Monday, taking a bite of her sandwich every so often. Flipping through the pages of her book, trying to remember how many quotes she actually was required to have. If she could get ahead of this now, she'd have the weekend to get hammered.

Soap Soap @Opentoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back