• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mads
tumblr_ml0knopkL41rq49kmo2_250.gif

Before Madison could even ask Ryder how he was doing he was shooed out of the room. Understandably they deserved some alone time after the day Ryder and Ash had. He hadn't gotten to talk to Alaska much but he recognized her, and knew who she was. "Uh.. I mean it's been pretty great so far." He laughed, ever since he started school there had been one fight after another after another. At least Westbrook was predictable.

"You were who I helped-" He had to think for a moment. "Drake, helped Drake give a HoCo proposal to." He smiled, that was his first week in Westbrook, a lot had changed since then. "Did you.. uh have fun? at homecoming?" He awkwardly looked down at his feet, he didn't like to sit in silents.

a z u l a a z u l a

Zach
tumblr_nb1miwS14O1rdf2yjo2_250.gif

Zach had pulled out his phone checking out social media, most people were posting from play practice, at least he should feel lucky Nona hadn't made him participate in the play as punishment. Ava continued to drone on about how Zach was lazy, which was true. But she caught his attention when correcting his work. "Let me see that." He pulled the papers back from her.

"Uh hate to tell you this." He really didn't, Ava had made a mistake and he got to be the barer of bad news. "But you're wrong. It is -1." His smirk grew. "You subtract 6 from both sides. Add 3x, and then divide by 2." He pushed the paper back across the table. "Well well well, the tutor becomes the student. And the student becomes the tutor" He leaned back in his chair resting his hands above his head again and throwing his legs up on the table. "Looks like you need me, more than I need you."

Winona Winona

Jace came to regret his inaction very, very quickly. Over the course of a relatively short period of time he watched as Ash was berated by her mother, sent into a tear stained hysteria by her best friend, and subsequently hurried out to go visit her apparent ex in the hospital. Well at least now he knew why the girl had looked so bothered earlier. The whole debacle had taken the wind right out of his sails though, now he had nothing to do. Not to mention how the sight of that girl almost breaking down proved quite effective at ruining his mood. Hell, he wasn't even involved and his emotions were getting wound up in Ash's drama.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Jace reached into his blazer pocket to dig out his phone again. He'd felt it buzz with a notification while he was playing the silent observer. Hopefully whoever had tagged him would be able to drag him back to the light before he thought too hard about what just happened. Turns out it was Raven. Good. A smirk tugged at his expression as he glanced up to the stage, watching the star of the show climb up to start practicing. Truth be told, he wasn't at all interested in attending the play. Even if the best girl was starring in it. Just listening to the lines almost made him cringe, even coming out of Raven's mouth.

Funny thing about a girl's invitation though, he was starting consider it. A little ego and a playful nickname made the idea of showing up to watch actually kind of tempting. That was a consideration for Friday, though. For now he needed to be distracted. The things he'd just witnessed gave him a lot more to think about than he really wanted to. A lot more to think about than he had any right to. He and Ash were still only acquaintances, after all. Finally standing up from his seat, Jace pushed those thoughts away, starting to tap away at his screen as he walked closer to the stage. Once the tweet was sent, he stopped alongside the front row of seats, looking up to watch Raven and the ginger magnet do their thing.

Soap Soap Winona Winona

Mason
Kinda cute.gif

He was still grinning, until she slapped his cheek, which brought Mason out of his thoughts. "Shit. No wonder they cast you as Rizzo." Mason grumbled, rubbing the side of his face as he crossly watched as Raven took Alex's script, much to the dude's great dismay. Okay, so maybe the slap hadn't really hurt, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to act like it had. Plus it had surprised him. Mason hadn't been slapped in a while, alright? And it was something he was expecting?

Raven slipped right into the Rizzo role almost too smoothly. Okay, so maybe she made a horrible Kenickie, but she did make a really good flirty bad ass chick-- ... wait, that's because that was Raven every day. Huh. Anyway, he didn't have to glance down at the script to know this part. His eyes trailed after her as she walked around him. Hadn't they been told to add their own little things to personalize this? He was pretty sure he'd heard that, so he did some things a little off script, such as reaching out and gently touching Raven's chin with his fingers to move her face up towards his. "Oh, c'mon, Riz," he said, moving closer until his face was just inches from hers, and then leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against Raven's, his hand moving to the side of her face.

Okay, so damn Raven could kiss well. Out of all the people Mason had kissed -- from June, to Alaska, to Adriane, to some unidentified blonde -- Raven was by far the best, not that he'd ever let her know that. But he pushed that away as he pulled back from the kiss after a moment, still trying to stay in character. Maybe it was best that they practiced this here, so Mason was breathless and wordless on stage after a simple kiss. "Is that proof enough for you?"

Soap Soap

----------------------------------------

Ava
A Little Worried.gif

She was disgusted to know that not only had she failed in simple, basic math, but that she had failed in front of Zach. And worst of all, he was correct about it. With a rather annoyed look, she shoved the paper back towards him and then leaned back in her seat with a huff, and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh please. At least I'm not failing any of my classes." She said, and then ever so maturely stuck her tongue out at him as she tended to do in situations like this.

"Alright, look, I'll believe that maybe you aren't a complete idiot, but there's still the whole fact that your little football shit will be over if you keep failing. But, you obviously don't need me..." Ava trailed off slowly, taking a moment to blow a bubble with the gum, let it pop, and then pulling it back into her mouth before she continued speaking. "But Nona isn't going to believe that, so if you could just get your grades up so I could look like a great tutor and we could end this, that would be great."

Dazzle Dazzle

Raven
tumblr_pjf4afP5DW1qgbcj3o2_400.gif

Raven watched him, waiting for him to actually continue with his lines. She almost fell out of character for split second. Split second. Her smug smirk fell, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion when he'd reached down and lifted her face towards his own. Was that in the script? She don't remember that... she was almost tempted to check the script in her hand, instead she narrowed her eyes at him. Looking into his as if she was trying to understand why he was doing improv. Her confusion melted back into character. Who she was supposed to be at the moment. They weren't Mason and Raven, um. No thank you. Rizzo and Kenickie. She leaned forward when he did and meeting her lips with his. Immediately returning the kiss with fervor. It's Raven. Do you think she'd skimp out on a kiss?

Hell no. She wasn't kidding around when she told Mason it'd be the best kiss of his life. She wouldn't say one thing and expect her to not follow through with it. Besides this was for the play and nothing else. Oh. Yeah, and to piss off Adriane. Although just for doing it for the play, it wasn't that bad as she thought it'd be he wasn't that bad... okay. So he was better than most of the guys, ... or girls, she'd kissed before. So? It didn't mean anything. And It wasn't like she'd tell him anyway. When he pulled away, Raven's breathing was ragged. It took a few moments for her to realize she had lines to say, glad enough she didn't miss her mark. Remembering them quickly as Mason said his. "I mean... it's a start." She kept eye-contact intensely with the dark-haired boy, for a few more seconds in silence, both of them breathing heavily.

...and scene. She tore her gaze from Mason's and looked to the people in the auditorium. It wasn't many people, but almost everyone had watched them practice. Who'd turn away that performance? Raven gave an over exaggerated bow, her gaze falling on Cupcake Jace, and throwing a wink his way. "And that. Ladies and Gentleman, is how you practice a kissing scene." Leaning back up from her bow and making eye-contact with Adriane. Poor girl. Really, Raven feels for her. Shouldn't decide to fuck with a Rivera. Looking towards Mason and grinning. Or y'know... fuck a Rivera.
Winona Winona DrabberRogue DrabberRogue

Last edited:
Mason
Kinda cute.gif

And what a scene it was. Mason was still grinning, a little lopsided smile on his face on his face as he stepped back from. "Not too bad, Rivera. You could use some more practice, though, and I'm happy to help." He winked at her as he said it, playfully, because well... actually dating Raven was completely off the table, and of course kissing her more -- although he wouldn't say no -- would never happen. And anyone could totally see that, and know that.

Except for, say, Adriane. Her angry huff caught his attention, and he looked over to see her glaring up at him. Adriane's eyes only caught his for a moment before she stood up and stormed out of the auditorium, and Mason groaned, closing his eyes for a moment and taking in a deep breath. This not dating but kind of dating thing was so difficult. Surely she knew it was just for a play, right? Nothing else, nothing more. It wasn't even like it was that good... okay, that was a lie.

"Shit," he muttered, watching as the door closed behind Adriane before he looked back to Raven. "Are we done practicing for the day? I probably need to go after her." Even if, well, it still didn't feel like that big of a deal to him, it obviously did to Adriane. And even if they weren't dating or whatever, he still wanted to check on her.

Soap Soap

Neck Tie

DnEQw7v.gif

He didn’t know when Elise had joined them on the stage, but there she was, and of course Jace was ratting him out to her. Then Jace shot him a dirty look, and Neck Tie started wondering to himself how he ever became friends with this tit-faced pillock.

He didn’t respond, though. He’d never shot a dirty look at anyone probably since the third grade, so he couldn’t possibly hope to match Jace’s expertise. Plus, what the older boy said wasn’t exactly untrue. Neck Tie hadn’t been practicing at all, and he also hadn’t said a thing since he climbed onto the stage, which wasn’t helping their chances of putting on a successful show.

Jace was now playing the guitar for Elise. And he played it perfectly, of course he did. Once upon a time Neck Tie had wanted to be as good at music as Jace. But if that meant being a Grade A wanker also, he guessed he’d just pass.

When Jace was done showing off, Elise gave him some criticism but Neck Tie knew she was only saying that to make him feel better. Which actually worked. Jace kinda deserved a good old metaphorical slap in the face. He didn’t care to hear an apology from Jace though, because he knew Jace wouldn’t mean it even if he could swallow his pride enough to say it. ‘It’s OK, Elise,’ Neck Tie said, ignoring the older kid completely. ‘I’ll practise, I’ll get it right tonight. I’ll be better on the day, I promise.’

Winona Winona

Sawyer

Upon conformation that she was allowed, Sawyer shuffled into the closet and let the door click shut behind her. She lowered herself down next to Grace and wrapped an arm arou d her shoulders. A small laugh escaped her at the thought of them being famous but other than that she remained quiet for a moment. Her hand moved in circles on Grace's arm as she tried to thi k about what to say without sounding stupid. When nothing came to her immediately she just sighed and leaned her face against the side of Grace's head and let her eyes slip closed. She wasn't good with comforting words. Sawyer was at a loss here but that didn't mean she couldn't just be there for her.

"You did what you thought was right." Sawyer started, pausing momentarily to think, "You were drunk and you thought you saw something that you didn't. You're a good friend and you told Ash something that was hard even for you." She turned Grace's head toward hers by her chin, "I'm sure she and Ryder will work it out and if she doesn't see what a good friend you are then she doesn't deserve you." Sawyer poked a finger into Grace's chest with a grin.

"It'll all be okay. I promise." Sawyer pulled Grace to her into a hug that she would keep ad long as Grace needed it.

Soap Soap

Grace
tumblr_pk7nrq4nlY1uicr41o3_r2_400.gif

She was happy that she had Sawyer, really. Like the happiest someone could be, and it was almost surreal. She was probably the only person who could ever make her feel better besides... Ash. Weakly smiling at the sound of her laugh, and leaning into her when she wrapped her arm around her. She blinked away tears when Sawyer started to comfort her with her words, it worked. Of course it did. It was just upsetting everything that happened and the fact that it was her fault in the first place. Taking a deep breath and meeting her eyes. Quickly wiping away a tear that had happened to fall, chuckling as she poked her. Not hesitating to hug her back tightly, this time they weren't covered in soap. And it was a much better, and needed hug. "I'm gonna hold you to that promise." Grace could always count on Sawyer to make her feel better.

It was the same way around for her too, hopefully she knew that. Grace opened her mouth and paused for a moment, trying to think of the words she wanted to say to her. Nothing came so she settled for something else. Pulling away to see her face. "I love you." That was only one of the truths Grace believed. Had no doubts about that one. Looking at her for a few moments before leaning into her arms again.
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Raven

Raven raised an eyebrow at his words. Please, like she could use anymore practice. Although even though Raven knew she was better than... 'not too bad.' She decided to play along. "Yeah? Good to know." She smiled towards him, even though it would never happen. Flirting was always fun, and not surprising that it was with Mason. She flirts with everyone. Even Mason. It doesn't mean anything. Her smile only widened when she saw the redhead have a tantrum and decided to storm out like an immature child. But that was okay, it was the reaction she was hoping for. When Mason spoke her smile dropped in an instant, looking towards him with furrowed brows, he cared?! why? okay, so maybe Raven still didn't quite understand the whole relationship thing, but when your baby mama leaves you at a party to go make out with someone else? Yeah. That would've cut it off for her right then and there. "You don't need to Mason." She shook her head annoyed.

Why let someone treat you like shit, and just decide to take it? "She literally made out with someone else at the party. Did she go after you?" Raven was ready to hear the answer, and of course. She expected it to a be a no, or him saying some dumb shit like how it wasn't her business, and storming off after her. Raven wasn't his friend, that was clear. But she wasn't going to sit here and watch him die over a girl who isn't worth it. Even If she's the mother of his child. She was a bitch. Plain and simple. "Whatever. I don't care. Go. I'll practice with..." Raven looked around and her eyes landed on someone. "Alex. I guess." Raven shrugged uncaringly. But she'll fight anyone who will make her practice the kissing scene with Alex.
Winona Winona

Ryder

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38686678653242334652696274673d3d2d3634363337333537362e313536306234633966393332373531623137333136333537323932362e676966

"It's fine, don't worry about it. We broke up...I didn't expect you to come at all." Ryder shrugged, wincing as the movement irritated his injury. It was going to be hard to do anything without being able to really use his right side, and he desperately hoped he'd be healed in time for hockey season, football season was basically ruined for him.

"I confronted Ryan about stealing from my place and his juvie girlfriend jumped me." He said, refusing to look at Ash so she didn't see the hatred in his eyes. The entire situation was fucked, "It's only one fractured rib and some bruises. I'll be fine." It was supposed to be reassuring, but he knew she would still be upset either way. Even if they weren't dating they had still been best friends for a while, even if she was still mad at him he knew it still hurt her to see him like this.

"Ash, I get it. I would've believed Grace too. It doesn't change the fact that it hurts." He didn't know where to go from here. There was no one else he wanted to be with besides Ash, but their relationship had been so rocky so far that maybe they were better off as just friends. They'd only been dating for a month and he was already hurt, he couldn't imagine if they dated for a year and decided to break up. Maybe they could salvage their friendship now, but if they got in any deeper he wasn't sure if they'd be able to recover.​

Alaska

tumblr_mqawa9jDaF1sqavero1_500.gif

"Yup, that was me." Alaska laughed, remembering how cute Drake had been when he'd asked her to homecoming at her hockey game. She should text him, they hadn't seen each other since her birthday party and well she'd been too busy to really catch up with him. This school year was already more hectic than the last two combined, Thanksgiving break couldn't come soon enough.

"Homecoming was fine I guess, it didn't end so great." That was a bit of an understatement, that whole after party had been a disaster she didn't want to relive again. The only good part had been hanging out with Drake and Raven, and luckily the whole Mason thing hadn't ruined her chances with the brunette. Speaking of brunettes, Mads happened to be dating her new best friend, though she hadn't exactly talked to Scarlet much since they'd drunkenly become best friends.

"If you need help asking Scarlet to prom I'd be happy to repay the favor." She joked.​

Jace
Lil Uncomfy.gif

"Of course you will, dear." Elise said, smiling sweetly in Stu's direction before she looked back at Jace, her smile falling swiftly. "Well, it seems that there isn't much going on at this so-called 'practice' so I am going to head home. I'll see you boys later." She gave Stu one last smile, and then headed off the stage, making her way back out of the auditorium.

Jace turned back to Stu, glaring down at him. "I'll see you on Friday. And you better be at least a little better." Although a lot of the bitterness that he had previously felt now fell away, and his voice sounded almost defeated. He turned and headed back over to the table, roughly shoving his music sheets into his backpack (which just so happened to be a yellow checkerboard print), and then threw it over his shoulder, and started to make his way out.

What the hell was wrong with him? And this whole situation... Jace just wanted his mother to be proud of him, but now he was pushing away the only friend he had in favor of pleasing his mother. Hell, Jace didn't know enough people to be losing friends like this left and right. Or... well, not left and right because he only had Stu.

Dede Dede

-------------------------------

Mason
Kinda cute.gif

He was speechless. Sure, people had already yelled similar things at him, but there was something about Raven doing it that truly left him quietly and at a loss for words. June and him had had unresolved feelings, and Carter already had grudges held against Adriane. Both of their reactions had felt almost, well, not genuine. Well, genuine, but possibly being blinded by feelings. But Raven didn't care about him, and so, well, she was definitely telling the truth.

"I... no," Adriane had never gone after him in any situation, but it wasn't like that was anything new to her. "I don't know what else to do, Raven." He said with a defeated sigh, watching as she departed before he headed off down the auditorium stage to follow after Adriane. Although while he was following after her, he started to question why he was doing it. But let's be honest -- Mason was lost and at this point, he didn't know what he was doing anymore. Just what felt comfortable, and right.

Soap Soap

-------------------------------------------

Ash
Pretty Upset.gif

Yeah, she hadn't planned on coming, but here she now was. "Well, uh... I didn't know that you were... here, but of course I was going to come once I found out. I... I mean... I still care about you, Ryder." Ouch, it hurt to say, and to put all of those words together. God, she felt horrible for jumping to conclusions, and then she felt even worse when he said it had been Ryan and his girlfriend. Of course. Damn it. Of course it was them that had done this.

"Only a fractured rib?" She echoed, her lip twitching up into a little smile for a moment before she looked around, grabbing a chair and pulling it closer to the bed. "How long are you going to be... y'know... in a bed and all broken?" Ash asked, gesturing to his rather bruised self. Gosh, she couldn't believe this happened.

Of course it hurt, and Ash winced when he said that. She didn't know what to say and for a moment, she was quiet, her eyes on her lap before she looked back up at Ryder. "I'm really sorry," she added. "Although I know... like... I know that that doesn't make any difference. I wish... I wish I hadn't believed Grace, I was really happy with you Ryder. Like, happier than I've ever been. And like, I'm really sorry." Although "sorry" wasn't going to make any kind of difference.

a z u l a a z u l a

Jace hadn't been in earshot when Raven said just what she and Mason would be practicing. This made it a bit of a surprise when they kissed, even more so when he saw how out of breath they both were afterwards. Was it just him, or did it look like they both really enjoyed it? Maybe they were both just good at acting. They'd been chosen as the stars of the show, after all. A position that Raven took to like a fish to water.

Speaking of things she was a natural at, the girl's wink turned his small smirk into a delighted smile. Nothing like Raven's brand of fun to drive away the confusing thoughts that threatened to take root in his head. Although it seemed not everyone else was quite as amused by it as he was. Jace was actually a little surprised when a familiar looking red head emitted the telltale noise of overly jealous girlfriend before storming past him out of the room. Wasn't that the girl who got caught kissing someone else at the devil twin's birthday party? As if she had any grounds for being jealous of Mason. He really had to wonder what was going through the heads of girls like her sometimes. Though now that he thought about it, turning his gaze back to the interaction her pettiness had spoiled, he had to wonder if the redhead's reaction was intentional. Raven did seem a little too eager to practice her kiss.

Jace couldn't help but arch an eyebrow as Mason inevitably stormed off after his... girlfriend? Yeah, she was probably his girlfriend. She had red hair after all. It wasn't until the play's male lead was out of earshot before he finally opened his mouth, unable to keep the slight smirk off his face as he addressed the girl on stage. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to make someone jealous. That was some performance."

Soap Soap Winona Winona

Zach
tumblr_moera5ZZbr1qeqgdvo5_250.gif

Shocker, he had stumped Ava. He wasn't that surprised, he knew he was smarter than he ever let on. But he also had zero interest in actually trying. He was pretty entertained by it, he bit his bottom lip slowly dragging it against his teeth. "I'll make you a promise." Zach dropped his legs back to the ground and leaned down on the table moving closer to Ava. "I won't tell anyone I'm smarter than you, if you don't." Zach raised his eyebrows smirking.

"That way, you get it on your college applications that you tutored the dumb jock, and I stay on the teams." Zach pushed off the table rather abruptly and leaned back in his seat."No one needs to know, we both get what we want. And after my grades are up, we never need to see each other again" His smile dropped from his face as he chewed on his gum. Raising his eyebrows waiting on a response. He felt like this probably was the best of both worlds for them, he got what he wanted, Ava would get what she wanted, only downside was they would still need to see each other.

Winona Winona

Raven

Raven didn't know how to respond to Mason. She opened her mouth to say something but hesitated. Adriane was bad for him that's all there was to it. He walked away and went after Adriane, oh well. It wasn't her problem to handle and she was more than glad she didn't have to deal with that. Alex hopped up the steps and took the script out of her hands. "Okay, jeez." Raven put her hands up in defense, she didn't want to practice with him anyway. "Have fun with yourself, Alex." That could be interpreted in anyway possible. Alex glared at her and walked away, which left Raven completely content with a grin stuck on her face.

Ah. Such gratification. Getting people to hate her? It wasn't Ideal to some people, however she didn't care if people hated her. Giving people what they deserved? Now that, was ideal. Raising an eyebrow when Jace caught her attention. She smiled and walked slowly off the steps. "That's the thing Cupcake." She pointed a finger at herself, and made her way towards him. "I don't try." Chuckling as she took a seat next to him. Raven was perfectly okay with people being jealous over her. "One kiss from me, and suddenly the whole school is jealous." She wasn't going to admit in wanting to piss off Adriane, it didn't bother her if people knew. But was there really a reason to it? Probably not. Raven shifted herself in her seat, leaning her head on Jace's shoulder. Eh. He won't mind.

She pulled up her phone to check messages, letting out a relieved sigh when Nancy had confirmed everything was good. Remembering that she heard something about Ryder getting hospitalized. She rolled her eyes at the thought of another fight. Not that she cared much for Ryder, or talked to him in general. Deciding to check in on the better sibling instead. 'Hey, heard what happened. Hope your okay.' She furrowed her brows, and shook her head at her own self. That probably wasn't the correct message. 'Hope your brother's okay too.' Pressing send and pocketing her phone. "I hope you don't have any other plans, because I say we sit here and watch the lesser people attempt to act." It wasn't like she had anywhere to be right now. And she was okay with just chilling here for a little while. Turning her head to him and putting a finger to lips, as if they were keeping a secret. "And... maybe trash talk a few of them." She smiled amused.

She was perfectly okay with sitting here and relaxing. Raven was tired. Today was eventful, and tiring enough to say the least.
Winona Winona DrabberRogue DrabberRogue a z u l a a z u l a

Last edited:
Ryder

248ca476f99af4b3f24c59ef1470ae6c.gif

Though realistically he knew Ash still cared, it felt strange to hear her say it out loud. He felt like the breath had been knocked from his lungs and he wasn't sure how to respond. Of course he still cared about her, but that was the problem, he cared too much about Ash to let this happen again.

Thankfully she changed the subject back to his fractured ribs, and as unpleasant as it was too discuss it was easier than talking about them. "I'll be home later today. Hopefully only a few weeks on rest, it's only a hairline fracture so as long as I take it easy and don't do anything stupid it should heal fine." Of course, there was a very large possibility that Ryder would ignore his doctor's orders and push his limits anyways, but he knew if he wanted to be healthy enough to play hockey he'd have to listen for once.

It hurt to hear her say she was happy with him. Their relationship had been the only good thing to come out of this school year so far, and despite the constant chaos in their lives it had been god to know he always had Ash by his side. There were so many questions and doubts in his mind, he had no idea what the right answer was.

"Ash you're my best friend and nothing's gonna change that. I just think...maybe friends is all we can handle right now?" He sighed, trying to meet her eyes but finding himself glancing towards anything else instead. Life was so hectic right now that a relationship seemed like the last thing either of them could handle, but at the same time their relationship had been the only stable thing in his life, until today.​

Ash
Pretty Upset.gif

He was probably right. Definitely right about not getting back together. As much as it hurt, well, Ash didn't feel like she deserved to be in any kind of relationship at the moment. It felt like everything she touched, every relationship that she had, was steadily burning down around her. And the two that she had thought she'd always have, no matter what... well, Ash had managed to ruin those, too. No Grace, no Ryder. Everything just sucked -- really, really badly.

"I agree. Friends it is." She managed a smile, although it was definitely forced, and decided that there was no way that she could stay here in this hospital room any longer. Every time Ash came to the hospital, this kind of stuff happened. God. She hated it here -- and not just because of all the dying people, but because of all these conversations.

"Umm... I'm going to head home, but call me if you need anything, okay?" What? It was the friendly thing to do, and Ash would've put the same offer out for anyone that she cared about. So she stood up, hesitating for a moment before she stepped forward and leaned down, kissing him on the cheek. It was friendly, okay.

Straightening back up, she gave one last, rather forced smile. "Seriously. Get better. School sucks without you around." Ash joked, then made her way out of the hospital room, not looking at Mads or Alaska as she made her way past and headed out alone. Well, at least she'd managed to keep it together until she away from everyone.

And yeah, Ash had thought she was going to cry over everything that had happened today. But you know that feeling, when so many bad things happen in such rapid succession that you're just left numb, hurt, and blind-sided, and you have no idea how to react? Well, that's where Ash was. Still trying to process how she had managed to ruin every relationship that she had in just a matter of a couple hours, and for what? Stupid, petty drama that she was basically a slave to.

a z u l a a z u l a

Sawyer

Sawyer tucked Grace's head under her chin and let put a content sigh and an 'I love you too' before falling back into q comfortable silence. She could probably just sit here forever and she had no problem doing so, but Grace had a play to direct. Then again, Ash and Mads had just up and left and they couldn't very well practice without their lead lady. Of course there was always her understudy but that was Erin and the last thing Sawyer wanted to do was deal with over obnoxiousness right now. Speaking of, she could hear Erin stomping around backstage saying lines in the most over dramatic whiny voice Sawyer had ever heard. That girl was the most annoying thing on the face of this planet, seriously. Sawyer honestly didn't understand why she was even an understudy.

Sawyer's arms tightened around Grace momentarily and then released her, fingers brushed under Grace's chin and brought her face up so Sawyer could kiss her. She took her time forcing herself off the floor and pulling Grace up after her, now standing in a position that felt a little too familiar.

"I feel like we've been here before." Sawyer chuckled, "And if my calculations are correct there should be-"

"GRACE!"

Sawyer cringed a little as Erin's high pitched voice rang in her ears. Yes, this was all just so familiar.

"There we go, now we've officially repeated history." Sawyer grinned, kissed Grace on the cheek and swung open the closet door, "Off with you, Miss Director, you've got a play to make awesome." The second they were out of the closet, Erin stomped up to them with nostrils flaring and a script waving in their faces.

"Let's go! You've got something important to do." Erin practically stomped the ground and glared at Sawyer, "All of you are such horn dogs, my god!" And with that she continued stomping away from backstage. Sawyer just gave Grace and grin and a shrug before following Erin, giving Grace a little space to herself before she came back out front.

Soap Soap

Ava
Locker.gif

Her week had been simple and easy... kind of. Ava had spent the week avoiding people, for the most part, with her only little bit of socialization fake helping Zach with his tutoring. It was great. He did his stuff, and Ava had time to finish her homework, and like... play video games and stuff while he did his things. It was a good deal, and it would mean that once he was back in the clear, Ava had something great to write on her college applications to get the hell out of here.

She was now in front of her locker, flipping through papers and books to find a few things that she may have misplaced. It wasn't exactly hard to see that Ava was a bit of a hoarder -- all of her classwork from the entire school year was shoved into her locker, in piles, and in her books and folders. It all came from that one that a teacher in her freshman year had put zeroes in for all of her assignments, and she'd had to redo them to get those zeroes turned around.

However, well, now she couldn't find her papers. Woops.

---------------------------------------

Drake
Cute Shoulder Check.gif

So for the past week, he was seriously starting to struggle to remember what happiness was like. And then just like that, he woke up one morning for no particular reason, and he felt like he couldn't still. At four in the morning on Wednesday, he'd gone for a run, and now he was feeling absolutely amazing. Every morning, he'd woken up early, gone for a jog, made pancakes for breakfast (with candy on top), and then gone to school with a huge smile on his face.

Mason was confused, but left him be when he realized what had happened. Drake had hit a manic episode, and hey, it did mean he was happy. So he was excited for the musical, and very excited to be taking tickets and directing people where to sit. It was going to be amazing, although he kind of needed more help.

Which meant he was on the hunt to recruit.

-------------------------------------------

Jace
Neck Rub.gif

The week at the Wests' house couldn't have been more terrible. Ash had stayed home Tuesday after everything that had happened on the infamous Murder Monday, and then she was wanting to stay home Wednesday, when their mother showed up and forced her to go to school. Jace felt bad for his sister, but she couldn't just hide at home and hope everything went away, but it was weird to see her... alone. In the years of living in his sister's shadow, Jace had never seen her so alone, or this upset.

Of course, with their mother now visiting in the evenings, it meant that Jace and Ash hadn't had any time to relax. After school, they had play practice, and then they'd go home and their mother would run them through everything again. And every single misstep, or small mistake, ended with a lot of yelling.

Now, it was Friday morning of the musical, and Jace was exhausted. He was now in the music room, slouched down in a seat, with his beanie pulled down over his face. Jace was exhausted, his fingers were sore from playing the guitar, and it felt as if he could easily pass out right here. And to be fair, this was a good chance he would.

-------------------------------------------------

Mason
Sideview.gif

Okay so yeah, his week had been easy. Nothing really difficult, and Ariana had actually slept completely through every night. So he wasn't tired, for once, and yeah, he was somewhat worried about Drake, but he was at least happy, and he didn't usually make super bad decisions when he was in this kind of mood, soo... it was fine.

Mason now walked along through the school, heading towards his first class of the day. He didn't really have much else to do, anyway, and it always seemed that in this school, when you walked through the hallways, you would undoubtedly run into someone and end up in some kind of conversation. Usually. And, well, maybe that's what he was banking on.

---------------------------------------------

Ash
Saddish.gif

Her week sucked, and Ash didn't want to be here. She'd spent Tuesday in her bed after she returned home crying, and her dad had asked what was wrong. He agreed to letting her take a couple days off of school, and then she'd eaten probably way too much ice cream and fell into an ice cream coma in her bed until the next morning... where she didn't leave bed for the day. And yeah, Ash may have messaged her ex-boyfriend, and may have spent the whole day talking with him on the phone. What? She was weak, and he always made her feel at least somewhat wanted... and he wasn't close by, so it wasn't like she could make any really bad decisions.

And yeah, she was totally going to skip Wednesday, too, when her mother showed up in the morning to help the teenagers get ready for school. Apparently, their dad had been about to sell the house, and then he'd made a deal with the devil to save their house. So now, their mother was allowed to show up whenever, and in exchange, they got even more child support to pay for the house. So their week had sucked with her being around, and now Ash was exhausted.

Exhausted, sad, and completely alone. Ash stopped by her locker, quietly taking all the time in the world to take her books out before she closed her locker and headed towards her first hour with her gaze on the ground.​

Raven
tumblr_inline_pk2f15m8Eg1tkzrhy_250.gif

Raven walked into school feeling... tired. Today was just probably going to be another sucky day. That's cool. She don't care. She had her own things to worry about like school work. Yeah.. but besides just homework there was a competition on creative writing, winner gets twenty-five hundred. Dollars. If you ask Raven it isn't much for anyone else. But for her? Yeah. Definitely needed. Plus it would look great on paper too, y'know. If by any chance she actually gets into a college. So the past few days she's been attempting to write, but it isn't as easy as it sounds. Sleep deprived maybe, at least it didn't know on her face. Makeup was a life saver.

But was college something she could even handle? With Abuela, even though she had Nancy she couldn't depend on her forever. It'd have to be a local college. Or maybe she could just... nothing came to mind. Thinking about her future started to bother her, what if she wouldn't wind up to be anything? Okay, No. This wasn't like her. Raven doesn't second-guess herself. No, she needs sleep. Definitely. Her sleep deprived self wasn't paying enough attention and bumped into a certain blonde. Dropping her books to the floor, shaking her head in annoyance. While bending down to pick up her books and handing it back to Ash. "Sorry, Barbie." Offering a small grin.

The whole school had heard about Ryder, and... about the fact they broke up. It seemed almost like every-time she talked to her she always upset. And it was usually about a boy, that bothered her to say the least. "You good?" She knew what the cheerleader was gonna do already, give her forced smile and say 'Yeah! I'm fine.' Raven narrowed her eyes at her. "Don't give me bullshit." It wasn't hostile, even though it probably sounded like it. Her grin was still plastered on her face, attempting to pry the information out of her.
Winona Winona

Juliette
tumblr_ozhu8n1qVP1qb0jsbo4_250.gif

JJ's week was terrible to say the least. But she wouldn't say it obviously, her parents had argued with her about the fact she went out with the other day instead of accompanying them to the dinner. It didn't help that Juliette yelled back at them. Yes, she shouldn't of. Wasn't a good idea. But at least they weren't that upset considering she was with Bryan, the Jameson's were perfectly okay with their daughter making 'friends' with another rich family. They basically ignored her more than usual. It was fine though. Yeah. It was totally okay.

She leaned on the locker. She wasn't fine. But of course that didn't matter nor did they care, so... forget it. Did anyone really care? Her eyes roamed her surroundings and landed on Ava. Who's locker was conveniently across from her own. Juliette didn't have her old friends. So? She didn't need them. She had the cheerleaders, and Bryan. But... she didn't really want to talk to them about her family. Everyone just thought she had the perfect life, JJ had to keep of her image the way it was supposed to be of course. Besides she everything she ever wanted. Right?

Before she could convince herself of it. A few papers fell out of Ava's locker and slowly drifted to the floor, Juliette watched her for a few seconds as she continued rifling through her locker, she was expecting her to realize the papers on the floor, but the moment didn't come. She bit her lip and looked around unsure if she should point it out to her, surprisingly she found herself walking towards her. And bent down to pick up the few papers that had fell and held them out to her. "You dropped these." Juliette caught her eye and avoided eye-contact. Waiting for her to take the papers.
Winona Winona

Grace
tumblr_inline_pdiu1sG8uF1scfi1d_1280.gif

Grace was freaking the hell out. She was stressed. Cheerleading, trying to get her grades up, and the play, Which she was directing and playing in? Why did she sign herself up for so much? Plus at this point Kate knew she was in the play. But she didn't know Sawyer was. That was smart. Grace. Really. She's planning on telling her mother soon just give her time. She'll handle it all... should be simple. And she hasn't talked to Ash yet, and she was kind of afraid to. Ryder and her broke up. Yeah... great job Grace. She wasn't sure where this left their own friendship, but it was killing her.

She stared at her phone all week thinking if she should send her a text or not. She sighed audibly at the thought of it. And on top of all of that, she got into a car crash today. It's okay, It's okay! nothing serious happened. Just a little scratch. It wasn't her fault though! so that was definitely good! Well. It wasn't good because of the crash. Come to think of it, it wasn't really a crash anyway... the point was, it wasn't her fault so that was great. She was getting better at driving. That all that matters. Getting to her locker, and opening it and throwing books, cheerleading routines, and scripts, all of those which she was so eager to get out of her sight. Glancing towards Ash's locker, she probably just missed her, but... Grace just missed her.

Maisie
tumblr_pipr88Wb941uz4mb8o8_r1_250.gif

Maisie had decided to take a break from all the candy, she was eating way too much too fast. Even though she didn't care much she wanted to save them, her few days had consisted of sneaking out almost every night. What? Almost. She'd gotten a few new things she was ready to see how they worked out. And... if you ask her she would say it was some of her best work. So that was really an upside of having her own money, although... robbing people's houses she might have to put off for a little while. Considering she lives with a police officer, Maisie was a lot of things, but she wasn't stupid.

She started to make her way to the guidance counselor's office. They wanted to talk to her, why? Was it because she was a foster kid? Oh. Was it because was in juvie? Oh.. that was probably the reason, she was only there for a few days! Hopefully they didn't know what she did. Even if they wanted to know she wasn't going to tell them It wasn't like she was obligated to anyway... at least she hoped she wasn't obligated to.

9D1EA414-2E85-4037-A5A7-018309A5A25B.gif
June
She found it easy to feel numb. If you feel numb you don’t let your emotions ruin anything for you. Feel nothing. Get nothing. This was her mentality as she walked through the halls after hearing about Raven and Mason kissing for the play. She was upset at first, but she knew Mason didn’t want to be with her. Therefore, they could go their own ways. She remembered before Mason was a player, now he was testing the water perhaps. Even so, even with everything she tells herself she feels her heart tighten at the thought.

No, she must be indifferent. She shouldn’t let her emotions control her as looked around for Mason. She needed to be numb. It didn’t take long to find him and when she did, she hesitated for a moment, watching the back of his head. Then remembering what Adriane said to her. Her hands were gripped tightly around her backpack before she slowly let go and walked forward. Tapping Mason on his shoulder. “Uh, hey. I’ve been meaning to ask... if we could talk. Privately.” She struggled through the words, as if breaking through a brick wall. But, they were out. She can’t go back.

Winona Winona

Mason
Handsome.gif

He turned slowly, a little surprised to see June next to him, and asking to talk privately. "Uh, yeah, sure." Mason agreed, although he was a little confused as to why she wanted to talk. But he led the way back to the room that he'd first told June about all of his secrets, closing the door after them. The room certainly brought back memories -- bitter ones, mainly, but Mason was too exhausted to feel the same anger he once had for his secrets getting out.

"So? What's up?" Mason asked, turning towards her with his arms crossed over his chest. To be honest, he had no idea how he felt about June anymore. Or how he felt about Adriane, or any girl. He was trying to keep his mind focused on Ariana, so he found himself hoping that this conversation wouldn't have anything to do with what happened. Their relationship or... whatever it had been had exploded so much that he couldn't imagine where to even begin with it.

Moonshadow Moonshadow

-------------------------------------

Ava
Locker Speaking.gif

She hadn't even noticed the fallen papers, and then she went from surprised to just suspicious when she realized that it was Juliette holding the papers out to her. "Thanks, that's... strangely nice of you." Ava said, taking the papers from her and shoving them back into her crowded locker. And as she did so, she checked over the papers only to see that it wasn't there, either, so Ava groaned and kept flipping through her folders until she realized that Jules was still there.

"Uh... thanks, Jules..." It was weird, and she wasn't entirely sure how to react. But, well, Ava wasn't completely heartless and if Jules didn't start something right now, then neither would Ava. Or, well, maybe she would by just existing. Ava tended to start fights by just existing it sometimes felt like. And then, well, habit got her.

"What the hell's up with you today?" She asked suspiciously. It wasn't like Jules to be nice, especially to her, so something had to be up for her to have come over and given Ava her papers without saying some kind of insult about her locker, or dropping things, or anything else. And, well, Ava had been her friend long enough to know when something was bothering her. And by the look on her face, there was definitely something on her mind. Something that made her come to Ava.

Soap Soap

-----------------------------------------

Ash
Saddish.gif

Raven definitely startled her a bit and Ash stopped, not speaking for a moment as she held her books closer to her chest. Hell, she wasn't even sure what to say as she looked up at Raven, and then back down at the ground. "I... I don't... I'm fine..." okay, so it was exactly what Raven had told her not to say, but why should Ash pour her heart out for anyone? Of course she wasn't alright! And she didn't know what to do, or how to act, and all she wanted was to hide.

"Look, of course I'm not fine but..." Ash just shrugged helplessly. "There's not really anything that I can do about it, so. I'm just going to go to class and attend the musical, and then go home, and avoid people as well as I can today." She said with a huge, very fake smile. It was the same thing that she'd done all week, even going as far as to sit in the library during lunch to avoid her friends. Ash just, well... she couldn't bring herself to face anyone right now.

"So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna... go." She said, and started to make her way past Raven.

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Zach
tumblr_mtft81zPfn1rwivlyo2_250.gif

He was finally starting to catch back up on classwork, scheduling time to actually sit down and do his homework seemed to be all he needed. Even though it had only been a week so far, and it wasn't the worst thing in the world spending time with Ava. She was pretty quite for the most part, and left him alone to get his work done. He had left a few minutes after Ava yesterday afternoon and noticed she had left her paper in the library. He slipped the paper into his bag so he could get it to her the next morning.

Zach walked into school and spotted the familiar redhead at the lockers, shockingly he saw her with JJ. He knew how much Ava seemed to despise her. Most of the entire school did, even if no one really knew why. Zach made his way over to the two girls, leaning against the lockers behind Ava. "Hey" He interrupted the girls. "Sorry, hope I'm not interrupting." He smirked. "Morning JJ." He took off his backpack and pulled out a very organized binder. "Hey you forgot this last night." Pulling Ava's paper out, "I figured it might be important" He said holding out the papers to her.

Winona Winona Soap Soap

Bryan
ezgif-5-3d30e2bf5fab.gif

"Bry? Hey, are you almost ready? Dad'll be home soon and I think it'd be good if we avoided him."

Bailey's blonde head peaked into Bryan's room just as he pulled a hoodie over his head. Bryan smiled at his sister and gave her a nod, plucking his backpack up off the floor and herding Bailey out of his room the door closing behind them. They made their way down the stairs and out of the house in companionable silence. Their dad pulled up just as the both if them were getting into the car and Bryan sighed a breath of relief as the white haired man disappeared into the house.

"Mission success." Bryan chuckled and fist bumped his sister as he pulled out of the driveway. He tried to drive his sister to school as much as he could so that she didn't have to ride the bus. Bryan remembered how much he'd hated the things in junior high and didn't want Bailey to suffer through the same pain. Of course, father would probably be glad to hire a chauffeur for Bailey, but she refused to ask for one. Bryan liked driving her anyway, he was pretty sure he gave Bailey a little street cred at school.

"Don't be boring!" Bryan shouted at Bailey as she left the car. The younger girl turned around and stuck her tongue put at him. He watched his sister until she disappeared in a crowd of junior high kids and that was the point that he finally took off. The highschool wasn't that far from the junior high so he was there pretty damn quickly and walking down the hallway even faster.

Bryan might never admit it but he was excited about the opening show tonight. His father was coming and he was ecstatic to show him that he could do something other than hit guys on a football field. Bryan was proud of himself for working as hard as he did on the play and of course he was ready to show that work off. He was so excited that he was practically barreling down the hall with a thousand watt smile on his face. Blue eyes locked in on a familiar head of blonde hair and he shouted out at his co-star.

"Ash! Dude!" Bryan was going so fast that he didn't have time to stop himself before getting to her and his efforts to do so only made it worse. Stumbling over his own feet, Bryan practically hurtled at Ash with his arms waving uselessly about trying to stop himself.

"Woah!"

Winona Winona Soap Soap

Aaron Ollila

Aaron’s truancy had finally caught up with him, leaving him with a meeting today and two very angry parents, not that he particularly cared. They deserved to be angry- they were assholes. If not for the threat of a beating, he might have skipped school yet again- hell, he was still tempted. But no, he was going to go. Maybe he’d see Drake again. He fought the way that subtly made him feel a bit lighter. It wasn’t like they were friends- at best, they were acquaintances brought together by a shared goal to raise a bit of mayhem. Right? Right.

So what if being around him made him feel a bit better about himself. That was stupid, so he wouldn’t think about it.

Speaking of Drake, as he wandered the halls, he spotted him. He forced a smile down, wandering over and saying, “I just keep running into you, don’t I?” He’d noticed the change in Drake’s mood, but he wasn’t sure he believed it after that first day. Was he still just faking it? He’d been pretty damn good at it that first day- Aaron probably wouldn’t have noticed if he hadn’t said anything, which was a bit annoying, but what could be done? He'd get better at noticing eventually.

Ryder

tumblr_inline_pdo924AaNB1vdiecd_1280.gif

To say that this week had been the worst of his life might not be too far off. Less than an hour after Alaska had driven him home from the hospital their mother had come home and absolutely lost her shit on them, and since Chase was still at school they'd had to listen to her yell twice. Luckily for him he was injured, meaning his mother had at least been a little more sympathetic. He'd gotten beaten up trying to confront the people who'd stolen from them in the first place, which had earned another lecture from his mother but she did seem to respect the fact he'd tried to fix the situation, even if it had only made it worse.

It was hard coping with everything going on without being able to talk to Ash. Being grounded would be a thousand times better if he could at least text his girl-er...best friend. All he wanted to do was lay in bed and watch Netflix with Ash until his wounds were healed, but for now he'd have to settle for watching hockey with his siblings and Alaska's incessant hovering. Despite the huge fight they'd had earlier that semester they were pretty much back to their former closeness, which meant his twin wouldn't leave him alone. For once in his life he was excited to go to school it was the only time all three siblings weren't cooped up in the same space, even if they were in the same building they didn't have any classes together.

As he walked towards his class he spotted Grace at her locker without Sawyer for once, a rare occasion these days, and he figured if he was going to talk to the blonde about what had happened privately now was the time to do it.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he came to stop beside the smaller girl.

Alaska

KTxL.gif

For once Alaska was early to school, she had been looking forward to school since she'd been banned from any other social interaction by her mother after the whole robbery thing. She wanted to find Drake to ask him if he needed help setting up anything for the play coming up, but she was so busy looking for him that she didn't notice the small girl she almost checked into the wall.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized, placing her hands on the other girl's shoulder's to sturdy her so she didn't fall over. Offering a smile she removed her hand's from the girl's personal space and laughed nervously. "I'm Alaska." She offered, hoping she hadn't offended yet another person.​

Raven
tumblr_inline_pk2f15m8Eg1tkzrhy_250.gif

Raven rolled her eyes. Why were the Wests so bad with communicating? Even though Ash felt like she couldn't do anything about it, Raven didn't. Fighting the urge to groan when she'd seen the forced smile on her. This was stupid, and even made her more agitated when Ash decided to leave, turning around while she moved to pass by her. Glad that she even noticed Bryan last second before he collided with the blonde. Grabbing Ash's arm yanking her back to her and out of harm's way. They ended up face to face, but Raven wasn't focused on that right now. "Yes. I mind." She started off.

"Maybe you could avoid certain people. But i can't be avoided, Barbie." She grinned, trying to brighten her mood. Realizing that maybe Ash would've been weirded out by their close proximity and stepped back to give her space. The sooner that Ash realized she was going to be fine, the sooner Raven would leave her alone. It was that simple. So why couldn't the sad blonde just realize that?
"So your relationship didn't work out. You don't need one." She shrugged. "And like i said. You're a catch."

She gestured to Bryan, and chuckled. "Boys are so ready to date you they're willing to just barrel into you to get your attention." Of course there was the thing with her mom, but Raven couldn't give advice on that one. They were having this conversation near people, yes. then again... she didn't care. Raven bit her lip, unsure of what her words could actually do. But she wanted to try. "It's... okay to not be okay. But not for long enough for you to... not be you." She learned the hard way, Raven wouldn't admit it to anyone but she was upset about the whole June thing. And she got over it. Whatever was bothering Ash, it didn't matter she seemed like she was strong enough to get over it. Maybe she needed a little push?
Winona Winona

Juliette
tumblr_ozhu8n1qVP1qb0jsbo4_250.gif

Juliette tried to ignored her, but found herself still standing there. What was she even doing? Looking around and found her gaze lingering on Bryan who was talking to the cheerleader she wasn't exactly fond of. And that just kicked down her mood even more. Maybe she just wanted someone to talk to. Making eye-contact with Ava, and giving her a nod. "Yeah. Not a problem." Surprised herself that she actually acknowledged her thanks. Furrowing her brows at Ava when she'd asked what was it with her.

Maybe she just wanted someone to talk to about everything, one who didn't care about her social status or who her family was. Someone familiar, someone she... missed. She hesitated for a second, before opening her mouth to speak. "I just-" She didn't get far in when Zach came up to them both. She just weakly smiled. No, he wasn't interrupting anything, "Morning." Raising a brow and almost expected him to hand her a bra or something. Forgot? Oh. A paper. Of course. Ava didn't date. "You two... know each-other?" She was curious, maybe Ava was realizing she should get into the social scene now.

Yeah, never-mind. She wouldn't want to anyway. Deciding to not talk about herself. That's a first. "Are you guys... a thing?" She didn't even know why she was here in the first place, she should just go.
Winona Winona Dazzle Dazzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back