• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook OOC (Temporarily Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Awesome! I'm not sure if anyone has anyone free at the moment, so he may have to just approach people.

So like, I really want to join this. But I feel like I'll be pretty late into the game and I have a vague idea for a character since I don't know what has or hasn't been done or what's going on so there's that. But, I wanna see if I can run into the fray still!

Moonshadow Moonshadow If you can come on over to the Discord, we can help you out! We still have new people joining every day, and we're actually still within in the first technical day of the rp. Haha.

Moonshadow Moonshadow If you can come on over to the Discord, we can help you out! We still have new people joining every day, and we're actually still within in the first technical day of the rp. Haha.

Oh really?! I saw you had nine pages so assumed y'all had taken off. I can see if I can join the discord, but the app hasn't been working awfully well for me. Long story short, I'm getting a new phone to fix all my app issues. But let's see how much I can push it XD

So basically Luz called in a favor and got the Westbrook Witness a communist logo
LogoMakr_41WUNs.png

Last edited:
Yay! Thank you. I'll have to hop in a little later because I have to focus a little on school.

Azerothii Azerothii Welcome to the RP! We mostly discuss over Discord, so feel free to hop on over there with us, if you can. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back