• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook OOC (Temporarily Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Temporarily closed... Is there any telling when it might be open again? To a point where I might be able to join?

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Hello! So, I was actually planning on opening it back up after we finished Homecoming, which will hopefully be over this weekend, or sometime next week.

If you're interested, feel free to hop over to our Discord at Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
You can meet the fellow roleplayers and we can help you out with what's going on.

Last edited:
Hello~ I saw the thread for Westbrooke, (advertising it) and I'm actually interested in this! I've been meaning to do another high school RP for awhile~

Any ideas on how to easily slide my children back into the picture?

I would ask in the Discord, if possible. I'm sure someone has an open character.

Do you know if/when you’ll be opening up for new characters again? It says temporarily closed so I don’t want to post a character just yet :/

I’ve just now gotten a chance to making my first post, but I don’t know where to start. Can someone catch me up to speed on what’s happening?

Edit: My discord account is KokichiLove and I will join the discord when I get back to my new laptop if that’s okay

May I ask if this would open again sometime? My friend and I are interested in joining

I'm getting huge nostalgia flashbacks, Have I rped in this thread before?? I didn't think it would be running for so long already wow. :00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back