• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Westbrook is looking for more members!

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
Anyway, Westbrook is a roleplay that follows high schoolers through their drama in the school year, etc., and then skips to a new "season" at the end of the school year. We're still in Season 1 and only a couple months into the school year, and although a lot has happened, we have a Wiki detailing (almost) everything to help you out!

So if you're interested, one thing to note is that we are typically very active. Right now since many of our members are dealing with the end of their semesters in school, we have slowed down and we are staying in each "scene" for a few weeks, but usually it's more like a week for each thing, give or take and depending on how big it is.

However, the fellow roleplayers are great. Very friendly, very loving, and much love for the drama and each other. So if you want to come on over and give it a try, feel free to either post here, in the OOC, or just send me a PM! Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
AceQueen011502 AceQueen011502 I have no idea what that is, but sounds intersting? Haha.
By the by, are you intersted?
Heathers is a movie turned musicals about this girl, Veronica meeting and falling in love with Jason Dean or J.D
The movie is on Netflix and the songs for the musical are on YouTube
Warning it is rated R for certain...reasons I can’t fully go into here but yeah, I am interested

Uhh, I kind of want to try watching it now, especially since I just asked some people what it was, and they started yelling at me about it.

Alright, I'll send you a PM!

I'm interested. Could you provide links to the lore, original check, or the IC forum? I'd like to read through more and get a better feel for things.

Can I try at this again?I was busy.And I got a notification and I remembered that I unintentionally ghosted you and a few other people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back